The Vote, the Barn and the Golden Shower

by Marduk

Copyright© 2013 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A developer wants to remove old buildings but because they are occupied by 'refugees' a vote is needed. The developer sends a woman to offer a bribe to a member who will vote. There is a condition for his vote, a sexual one. This leads to another episode, involving a donkey, a friend and finally a golden shower

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Hairy   Big Breasts   .

Bill Watts was not that keen on being on the development board for the local administration; he had been appointed when the chap who held the post resigned for personal reasons. It wasn't as though there was a lot of work and it did interfere with his own interests, but it did pay a sort of pocket money, which was more of a nuisance than a real benefit. However, it had some perks – like a monthly dinner and the occasion to visit other administrations, which sometimes although not regularly enough meant meeting up with either a secretary or a woman that was with another administration. This was one perk that he did appreciate for it could lead to a long decent fuck, or an absolute 'blow job', both were appreciated. However, this morning he was sitting in the coffee shop that he frequented, without any agenda circulating in his mind, he was just enjoying a cup of coffee.

The woman was attractive, a little plump, but certainly not fat. She had a decent set on her, he loved a woman with tits and she was well endowed. He didn't take any further notice of her until she approached his table and asked if she could sit. Surprised for she was attractive and his association with 'attractive' women was very erratic. He certainly wasn't going to say 'no'. She sat and smiling started the conversation. "You are Bill Watts? I believe you are on the development board for the local administration?"

"That's right", he replied. The fact that she knew him wouldn't have been a surprise, especially if you read the local paper for the board and its members had been in the news lately in association with a major redevelopment that was to be voted on in a week's time. "I represent the developer who wants to pull down the old Stalin type of buildings just across the river from the main shopping complex and replace the space with 'up market' units and town houses", she said.

"Yes! And it is causing arguments because those old housing types are now accommodating the influx of black refugees that the 'rights' people say should be given priority over any development", he replied.

The woman smiled and pushed a closed newspaper towards him and softly said. "It would be in your interests to help the developer here, for it would certainly create jobs and replace a dilapidated area with modern and attractive buildings". Bill slightly opened the paper, inside was a considerable bundle of bank notes, all of one hundred dollar in value. He closed the paper and pushed it back. "I gather you know", he said. "The vote on the development of that area must be at least 80 per cent in favour either way. I gather by your suggestion that you and your employer would like my vote to assist the developer?" The woman smiled and gave a slight nod. Bill leaned back and studied the woman.

She certainly was a heck better than the women he had, had association with for a long time. He knew by the size of the bribe that his vote was urgently needed; he gave a sigh and then said. "I'm not interest in the money but as you have offered it, you need me on your side". He paused as the woman gave a sweet smile and a nod. "Ok!" he said. "I have a condition and it is this, the vote is in five days time well for each day, prior to the vote I fuck you up the arse, only you. I'm not interested in any other woman". The woman turned pale, her lips trembled as he got up. "I come here each day around this time; if my desire is met you can tell me tomorrow, if you don't arrive I gather your developer is not that serious in getting my vote. I gather he has approached others on the committee, you will need a majority to alter that ground for the 'rights' people will do their utmost to keep the status-que". She was still sitting in shock when he left.

All that day she struggled with 'the condition'. She knew that on the salary that she got when it was announced meant she would be obliged to 'entertain', using a nice word instead of saying 'fuck' and she had already spread her legs and sucked cock quite a few times on selected customers, but never had she been asked or even suggested that she take a cock up the arse. What to do? She knew she couldn't refuse for although the thought did turn her white, she wasn't prepared to forego the salary she obtained, but she had to do something to find out what a 'cock up the bum' would feel like. As she expected her employer told her that the development was a million dollar investment and if to obtain an extra vote she had to fore-fill a required specification, then she would do it.

The woman she eventually went too was an old hand at sexual entertainment who listened with amusement. "My only advice my dear", she said. "Make sure his cock is well lubricated, either give it a good suck or cover it in lubricant. As you haven't had it before the first few thrusts are going to be something you will remember and as your bum will be receiving its first 'fuck' he will ram it home, not in the first or even the second thrust, he has to open you up and that will be on the third thrust, once in don't for a moment think he will pull out, no matter what you do. I have had men tell me that there is no better fuck than up the arse of a woman. Grin and bare it my dear", she concluded. All the young woman could then do was to get a nice lubricant.

Bill had almost finished his coffee and was thinking that the woman was not going to make it, when she entered the shop. He thought she must have been up all night, for the attractive piece of yesterday was now a woman who had other things on her mind that took preference over her attire. She sat down and accepted a coffee and then, with a tone of despair said. "I and the developer accept your condition". Bill smiled and waited till she finished her coffee before saying "Well let's go". He took her to an office just down the road from the coffee shop.

He unlocked the door. "This is one of the offices that we use", he said as he stood aside for her to enter. He led her through the main office to a small one and after closing the door said. "You can fully strip or just drop your panties. There is this lubricant or you can give my cock a good suck, after that just bend over".

"I'll ... I'll suck you but I don't want to undress", she said

"That's fine", Bill said. "As long as your bum is bare for that is what is on the agenda, just a fuck up the bum. Now you can suck", he said as he dropped his trousers, revealing a hard and erect cock. Silently she gave a moan but then did what she could do quite excellently, began to suck. For a number of minutes he enjoyed her mouth, but then the time came for what he wanted. He lifted her up, turned her around, bent her over and in those few seconds, covered his prick with lubricant, before aiming that cock head between the cheeks of that very attractive arse. He didn't ask if she was ready, he just thrust and she bucked and gave a gasp of sheer surprise. That gasp and shudder was mild to what was to follow as he drove his cock in thrust after thrust up that lovely bum.

As he opened her up she was almost lifted off the ground, her whole being vibrated so that even the table shuddered; her cry was more of a screech as he rammed her. In and out that cock went and while he moaned in pleasure she ached. Finally he gave the thrust that emptied his balls and the one that made her whole being vibrate like an unset jelly.

He didn't pull out right away, just let it stay, buried up her bum till every drop of cum was squeezed from him, then he pulled out with a smiling comment. "Your bum was fantastic, the best bum fuck I have ever had." As for her she felt as though a lamp post was shoved up her and although he helped her, it was awkward but finally she could manage. He said goodbye and departed with "Till tomorrow then". It was later that morning before she fronted for work. She was lucky only two of the developers knew what she had done and all they did was smirk and the one comment that nearly made her quit was "How is your bum?"

Bill had just ordered when she entered. He gave a gasp of surprise for she was dressed as though she was going to a club or similar institution, it was not the office dress she had on yesterday. Her hair fell over her shoulders and the floral dress was pulled in at the waste with a wide but decorated belt; the dress was held up by two thin shoelace straps, it was obvious she was braless for not only was there no bra strap on display but the cleavage was so low that if she bent forward there was a good chance her tits would fall out. She sat with a smile. He didn't ask how she felt, he wasn't interested. He ordered a drink for her and the only words spoken was when it was time to leave and he was surprised at the contents. "Well let's go and satisfy your cock by having it shoved up my bum".

This time she totally stripped, the first time he could really appreciate her. "You are very lovely", he said as he followed her example and removed all his clothes. "I love women with big tits and a forest of hair around their cunts. Many women now shave themselves, I hate that", he concluded as she began to lick and then suck his hardened cock. "If I didn't want your arse I would let you suck me totally", he said as he lifted her up and bent her over. He again covered his cock in lubricant although she had smothered it in saliva. As he positioned himself behind her, aiming the cock head between the cheeks, she turned and snapped. "Well come on, shove your fucking cock in and ravish my arse". A request that he willing undertook, he shoved it in.

This time although she vibrated as he pumped, it was more in rhyme, her gasps matched his moans. He held off as long as possible and then gave the thrust that emptied his balls and she lifted herself up, her tits bounced and her cry was not one of pain but pleasure. She turned saliva draining from her mouth as he finally pulled out and wiped his cum covered cock over her bum. "That was better than yesterday, I could almost say I enjoyed it", she said as she straightened up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.