It's a Helluva Job - Cover

It's a Helluva Job

Copyright© 2013 by Anne N. Mouse

Chapter 8

I'd like to say I paused for a moment to consider the dangers of such a proposal. But after watching Lori suffer the effects of sexual stimulation for the duration of the meal, my reasoning had been worn away to the point that I'm sure that if she'd come and sat on my lap I'd have not thrown her off. I made the excuse to myself that if Sheba was going to be a problem, now was as good a time as any to see how she and Lori reacted to me actually doing what she suggested.

With that in mind, I approached Sheba and started rubbing her head. The worst part of that was not only was I treated to the sight and scent of Lori's well licked sex but now being up close and personal with my neighbor I could tell that she was flushed a fairly deep pink all over her upper body.

Also now that I was up close and personal with Lori ― Sheba had not moved far from where she had been standing to lick on Lori ― I could see that Lori's nipples were seriously tenting her essentially sheer garment. Despite my urgent excitement, I noticed that Lori's skin was so pale that her nipples, which appeared to be rock hard, were a nearly strawberry red in the center of almost invisible aureole even at this short distance.

Sheba didn't really pay me much mind until I began to manually investigate her sex to see what I would need to do to comfortably have sex with her. She immediately raised her tail out of my way, giving me complete access to her sex.

At the same time, Sheba also started emitting a low rumble, which made me glad that I had brought her leash and that she was wearing a choker collar. "Sheba! Stop that!" I commanded her while hooking up the leash and exerting some tension on the collar.

Even though I exerted quite a bit of pressure, Sheba didn't subside this time. I looked at Lori who had backed away from where I was holding Sheba. She stood up straight and said, "Damn, getting licked like that about blew my mind." I frowned at her, wondering just where she was headed with that comment. It didn't seem to connect with what was happening. I think I was also already thinking that I'd need to take Sheba to my place and put her down as she was reacting so poorly to Lori.

Evidently Lori could read my thoughts from my face as she continued to speak after getting a pair of gloves and belting on a pistol. "Let me have Sheba's leash, Joe," she told me as she took hold of it just below where I was holding it.

I was loath to let go, even though Sheba was wearing a choker collar and Lori had strapped on a pistol. That was because I estimated that Sheba probably out massed Lori by close to 20 kilograms and a pair of gloves and pistol on an otherwise naked body didn't seem to be enough to protect her. So I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, if I'm going to be the head bitch in your harem, I'd best see if I can convince this bitch that she's to obey me without your interference."

When I was sure that Lori had a firm grip on Sheba's leash, I eased my own hold on it. I backed away while evaluating the area for the presence of a club in case Lori was less able than she thought to control a dog that outweighed her by as much as Sheba did.

I was quite surprised that Sheba didn't immediately attempt to attack Lori. Still I saw that Lori kept a few items that would make a club in her dining area. A somewhat gnarly length of hardwood that appeared to be part of some decorations looked about right so I stepped over to it and laid my hand on it. I stood and watched for perhaps a quarter hour as Lori put Sheba through a short but fairly intense training session. I'd just carried the staff that I'd picked up to a chair and sat down to watch and admire her at work when she led Sheba over to me and had her sit next to me.

"I can't believe," Lori said as she seated herself on my lap, "that you were thinking of putting this wonderful dog down. There's nothing wrong with her except she's not really been trained." Lori wriggled a bit on my suddenly resurgent erection for a moment before continuing, "I think one thing that might help her get the picture that she's not first anymore is for all of us to take a shower together in my grooming room. Then we can put her in a run and she can watch and smell while you give me a baby."

Due to all the stimulation I'd been receiving, I nearly painted Lori's delectable butt at that suggestion. I know my little head had been thinking for me more than usual. Therefore I got up and followed her when she tugged on my hand after she had arisen from her impromptu seat on my lap. She led Sheba and me through her house and into a building that turned out to be a well appointed grooming and basic dog health care setup.

I could see several areas that were set up for washing dogs as well as some other equipment, including what looked like a surgical table and a couple of forcing blocks. "I thought you thought of dogs as pets," I said pointing to the forcing blocks.

"I sell well trained pets or the service of training someone's pet when they are too lazy to do it themselves. But for myself, the only dog that is really my pet is Duke," Lori said. She led Sheba into one of the larger washing stalls and hooked her leash to a D-ring that was attached to the wall. She stepped out and hung her nightdress on a hook beside the stall. "There's a blow dryer over there or towels if you don't think that Sheba will put up with that," Lori pointed to a cabinet near where we'd entered the building. "If you don't want to get your clothes wet then strip off and join me in here so we can get this bitch used to me being in charge of her while you're around."

I guess it was then that I realized that, no matter what her status was according to the AI, if I accepted Lori as a concubine she would be in charge of my life, "You're sure that you want to do this?" I asked Lori. Her curt nod made me decide that I'd never quite figure out what drove women.

I stripped off my clothes, a little embarrassed as Lori uttered a low whistle and said, "You must have been trying hard to stay away from women when you were younger Uncle Joe!"

"Not really, people avoid garbage men," I said. Though in a way I wanted to issue a much stronger denial of Lori's assertion that I was good looking. After all, the only woman who had paid much attention to me prior to this point in my life had been my sister. Mabel had been the only woman to pay much attention to me and I had always wondered if that wasn't a bit of what might be termed a mercy fuck.

"Well their loss is my gain unless you're worse than the roughest dog with that nice looking cock," Lori said. She came over to me and led me to where she'd turned on one of the showerheads that was attached to a rather long hose. "How is Sheba going to react to being bathed?" she asked, almost as an afterthought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.