Kia-ora Girl - Cover

Kia-ora Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

Chapter 6

Janet was alone with her thoughts as she walked home through the park. Her affair with Dan had finally blossomed. Since sharing her room she had really fancied him; just like other girls at school had crushes on older men. But unlike some of them she had kept it secret. She'd never known what it was to be wanted by anyone until Dad had come home. Then later had come something extra; wanting him. He was so handsome and muscular; more so than other men. And as for the boys some of her friends mixed with; well. She had come to realise it was called sexual attraction.

She loved the effect she had on him; the way she could get him to do things for her; the way she could excite him. Now he had shown her just how much he could excite her. Even though alone in the park, she blushed. For months she'd masturbated in bed at the thought of sex with Dad; of having his cock in her hands, inside her. But the real thing at the cinema had been so much more. Getting his swollen cock into her mouth was just heaven, causing her snatch to convulse with excitement; his juice serging into her throat such a shock; the realisation she would have to swallow it; alarming. But now she had claimed her man. Last night she had gone the whole hog; and it had filled her with confidence. Dan was happy too but rarely dose a father fuck his daughter without finding trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.