Kia-ora Girl - Cover

Kia-ora Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Margot

Chapter 2

"Welcome back soldier" Margot greeted as she lightly embraced him in the hallway of her neat little home. Dan saw that Margot had matured into a very smart looking woman with a figure that would turn most mens heads. Suddenly coming back home felt quite attractive. "Its good to be back Margot; you look ... just wonderful." Dan planted his lips on hers; delivering a full lengthy kiss. Her full breast felt good against him; hopefully he would handle them soon. Margot pulled away turning to the girl, " And Janet your daughter here?" Dan felt flummoxed. He'd not given much thought to the four-year old nuisance of yesteryear. Now here was a slender little beauty. Rich brown hair framed her freckled face and sparkling dark brown eyes gazed into his. She reached her mothers shoulder; having outgrown the school-dress she wore, budding nipples thrust at the bodice. Her mother tugged her forward, "Give Dad a kiss and a welcome Janet and show him into the parlour," she'd said leaving them. Janet had never seen a man kiss like that before. She stepped up to him; their eyes met; his hands held her shoulders, then pulled her body to his; her lips fell warm and eagerly onto his. Her slender form trembled slightly and Dan's testicles somersaulted. Margot had called out, " Come into the parlour Dad and make yourself comfy." Dan found it strange to be called Dad. It added to his confusion and made him feel awkward; being home was going to be nothing like he imagined.

They'd exchanged few letters during those army years, and both were apprehensive about their future together now. It felt like they were entering an arranged marriage.

Margot had given a lot of thought since learning of Dan's Demob. Like a few other friends at the office she had built up a life for herself over the years. The war had bought her some independence even though she was stuck with kid. Why, she had set herself up in this modern little house; leaving the old rooms Dan rented before. And yes, she'd had one or two men-friends. Her chap drove rather a posh car in which she had been taken to restaurants. Dan just wasn't in the same class. But he was the Father and now perhaps he could do some of the looking after. That would be just fine. But she couldn't just start sleeping with him at the drop of a hat; not after all these years. What would her chap say? Margot just wanted to leave her messy past behind.

After she'd given Dan a meal she sent Janet into the garden. Then over a pot of tea Margot diplomatically spelt out to Dan about immediate sleeping arrangements; that she needed time to get use to the idea of sharing a home with him. In return he should be a helpful Father to the child by minding out for her when she was absent from home. If he agreed then he would be welcome. Dan was deflated but somehow understood her logic; and it was awkward to protest now Margot had a home of her own. The real surprise for Dan was learning that his bed would be situated in Janet's bedroom; apparently that had some alcove space where he could be billeted for now. Margot assured him, "Janet's asleep by ten as her private school insist the girls are punctual; so you can read in peace with the lamp on." But in fact, Janet would normally be masturbating frantically in bed: however Dan slumbered well in his alcove bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.