Dee Saves the Program
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2013 by peregrinf

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Not your typical NIS story. She's tall, athletic, joyously bisexual, and one of her first challenges is saving the Naked in School Program at Central High. But first there's a pep rally to run. This will be the last volume in Dee's story. If you haven't read of Dee's earlier adventures, begin with Carl and Beth do Sex Ed in Middle School or you'll be lost. Better yet,start with Carl Naked in School. Story codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Orgy   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   School   naked in school sex story

Oh jeez! I was SO horny! Shoving Greg back on my bed I attacked his belt, hoping the hell The Stick didn't butt in and try to talk me out of this -- not that she'd ever intruded on my sex life before. We'd never discussed it but I suspected she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Greg's brain might still have been on the front porch where I'd found him waiting but as I'd dropped my clothes on the way upstairs his sex organs had sure gotten the message, thereby depriving his brain of the blood flow necessary for him to ask me questions I wasn't ready to answer.

Now, with his legs dangling off the edge of my bed and his pants and undies hobbling his ankles, all I cared was that Mr. Happy was liberated and drooling in anticipation of what was to come -- or perhaps that should be "who was to come."

But I suppose the answer to that was obvious -- both of us, of course.

Foreplay? As Maria would put in her own self-mocking way, "We don' need no steenkin' foreplay!" He was as hot to trot, ready to ride, bumped to hump as I was. My excuse was my painfully vivid trip down memory lane on the archery range, which had gotten me hornier than ever. Being a guy I guess he didn't need an excuse.

Straddling Greg's muscular legs, aiming that lovely hard dick at my hole I saddled up, driving my cunt down on it with a happy moan of relief. As if reading my mind Greg took possession of my modest boobs -- one of the finer benefits of female superior position -- and massaged them most marvelously as I wriggled to work every last inch of him into my ravenous twat.

Oh FUCK! I had such an itch! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I bounced and bounced and bounced, his cock stretching and stroking deep inside me, making gooey squishy sounds as I scratched that itch. The warm musky scent of lust rising up from our steaming groins made my head swim. I fingered my stretched twat, teasing my kitty's nose, and ohgodohgodohgod it felt sooo GOOD! His fingers dug into my breasts, then he pinched my titties and I was melting, melting, melting, my first orgasm blazing through me, leaving me shuddering and squirming on his spurting hard rod. As I came down from my orgasmic high so did he, and by some miracle he showed no signs of wilting.

Satisfied for the moment I stretched forward to lie atop him, my hips resuming their lewd motion at a more leisurely pace to keep him aroused and re-stoke my fires. His arms now around me he stroked down my naked back until his hands cupped my working butt, kneading my flexing glutes, fingers teasing me back there while I squirmed against him like an eel.

"Are you alright?" His breath was warm on my ear.

"I am now. Just hold me. Oh God! I am so glad you are here." Shit! I was crying again!

He shushed me and soothed me with touches and kisses until I'd calmed down and was able to ask him, "Were you waiting long? I called Missy before I left 'cause I knew she'd be frantic once she'd read the paper."

"She wasn't the only frantic one..."

"I'd'a called you but there was no time. I asked her to pass the word..."

"Sshhh. It's all right! She did. I was on my way over right after I read the paper. I wanted to be here for you, but you weren't around. I must've just missed you, and Missy called me at that point. She didn't know much, just that you were off doing something with the police and not to worry. After she talked to you she'd started calling the gang so they wouldn't be so worried. I was already here and wanted to be here whenever you got back, no matter how long it took. I even had Drindy bring me a sandwich for lunch so I wouldn't miss you. She wanted to stay, too, but I sent her home. I wanted you all to myself."

"Thank you. I'm sorry. I didn't know it'd be in the paper." My butt still working, stirring my cunt on his cock, Greg and I shared nibbled kisses. I purred, slowing down, savoring the wonderful sensation of having him in me, of being so close to him. We'd both been so busy the last few weeks -- busy, yeah, that's one way to describe it I guess -- we hadn't had much time for fun and frolic.

"We should call Missy and update her," he suggested. There was motion behind me and I realized he was kicking himself free of his shoes, the tangle of his pants and underpants, leaving him in just his socks down there.

I fucked him harder, still clutching him with my arms and legs, a randy monkey humping a fallen log. "It'll have a wait. I'm not done yet and neither are you." When I rucked his tee shirt up he squirmed and lifted his arms over his head so I could get it off as well. Then we were skin to skin, at least from the from the ankles up, which was all that mattered, his arms warmly embracing me while I clutched at him, reassured by his strength and vitality. Oh he felt so good in me, under me, around me! I squirmed and wriggled, his cock squishing around inside me, my body grinding on his, a puddle of our gooze gluing us together where we were joined.

He grunted. "My cell phone's in my pants. Can you reach? If we don't call her soon she'll be beating down your door."

Damn his multi-tasking! I thought only women could do that during sex! With a groan I fumbled and found his jeans and handed them to him without dismounting. "Don't you dare abandon me!"

"Wouldn't think of it," he assured me, panting, his hips working against mine as he called Missy.

"Voice mail," he grunted, redialing without missing a beat until he got through. Oh I loved him so much!

"She's home," he told her. "She's okay, but not receiving visitors at the moment ... Because we're busy! ... Don't be nosy ... Give us a few minutes, would ya? ... Yeah, I promise she'll call you back soon as we're done here!" He clicked off his phone and tossed it on the bed. "I think she's jealous. So what were you doing this morning, anyway?"

"I was at the archery range, walking through what went on yesterday for the crime lab people."

Enjoying the pelvic dance we were doing I was glad he wasn't anxious to get his rocks off again. His fingers traced a tantalizing line up and down the crevice of my ass.

"Shit! If it was anything like what the newspaper described that can't have been fun."

Just the mention of it was enough to make me tremble. "The paper got it pretty much right. It wasn't fun. I was so scared!"

"Ssshhhhh," he soothed me, stroking me gently. "You're safe now. But what's going on?"

I felt better. "I don't know much myself, but Maria told me a bunch of police raids were planned, probably going on now. I don't know who they're raiding or why or what I have to do with anything, or why someone would want to kill me. She told me to watch the evening news on TV, only I gotta find a TV. Maybe I can find someone who has one?" I asked hopefully.

Greg shook his head. "After I get done here -- not that I'm in any hurry, you understand -- I got to get home, before Drindy wrecks the joint, and we'd get no peace there."

"Shit! Well, Maybe Missy. Anyway, all I know is that getting in that fight yesterday made me horny. Thank God after it was over Maria stayed with me to help me scratch that itch. And then this morning I had to relive it all over again, which is one reason I'm so glad you're here, but not the only one."

"So danger makes you horny?"

"Yeah, but enjoy it while you can. I do NOT plan to make a habit of near-death encounters!" I began pressing the carnal issue more urgently. "I do not need that as an excuse to make love with you. And I want you to know that I appreciate you in non-orgasmic ways too, of course, but as long as we're here we might as well enjoy it, don't you think?"

With a chuckle he began to move against me, harder. Knowing just how to stimulate me he worked his fingers deeper between my butt cheeks. Reaching the bud of my anus he stroked it delicately. With his finger wet with my overflowing cunt juices it felt like he was licking me back there -- and yeah, we've done that, too. As his finger began invading that tight pucker everything else was driven from my mind.

I purred encouragement, my hips working harder as he slowly worked one digit into my butt -- I hoped it was his longest finger, of course. Ahhhh, that was so good! There was that stretchy stingy scratchy feeling as my bung reflexively resisted. A gentle pooping pressure on my part relaxed my sphincter and his finger slipped deep into my greasy depths and I felt him wiggling it around in there. At the same time he pushed up with his hips, his cock thrusting deeper, grinding my clitty between us. We'd already had a quick come, but since we'd been at it long enough I knew we wouldn't last much longer. I felt him worming a second finger up my ass, stretching my sphincter while squeezing his cock tighter in my cunt while I picked up my pace, pistoning on his prick. I felt him tensing up, battling the urge to erupt within me so I worked to catch up.

With a soft gasping grunt, he began to come, unloading hot spurts of his semen deep inside me. Grinding myself even harder against him sent another blazing orgasm, this one swelling and rushing through me like a flood tide. For a time we strained, milking it for every gooey drop we could before slumping wearily, holding on to each other, our lips locked, tongues dancing, breathing each other's air. Finally, sated for the moment, and sticky with sweat and semen, his shriveling dick still in me, he withdrew his fingers from my ass.

I think I fell asleep on top of him for a few minutes before The Stick prodded me awake. "Missy! Gotta call Missy! Where's your phone?"

He fumbled it into my hand without our separating. His limp dick still nestled inside me I hit redial.

"Greg?" she answered. Obviously her caller-id was working. "How's Dee?"

"It's not Greg, it's me! I'm using Greg's phone!"

"Me?" Missy asked sarcastically. "Who's 'me?' It sounds like someone I used to know, but as far as I know she's still out on the archery range with an arrow through her."

"I'm sorry," I snuffled. "It's me, Dee."

"Dee? I don't know anyone named Dee," she retorted. "The only 'Dee' I know is a ghost. Go away, whoever you are, I'm planning a funeral!"

"MISSY! Don't you DARE hang up on me! I'm SORRY! I've had a couple 'a bad days! All right? Don't give me such a hard time! Someone tried to kill me for chrissakes!"

"Oh Dee," she sighed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm better. I'm sorry I worried you so."

"So? Are you calling to invite me to your heroic parade down Main Street?"

Was I ever going to live that one down? "What time is it?"

"Your parade? How would I know!"

"I mean what time is it now?"

Of course I got the answer in stereo since Missy and Greg both heard the question.

"Why?" Missy asked.

"I need a TV! Maria told me to watch the evening news!"

"Oh, so now the great hero needs a favor and finally deigns to call?"

"Missy! It's not like that!" I sighed. "If you must know, I've been boffing my boyfriend because life or death struggles leave me horny!"

"As if I didn't know from his panting -- at least HE had the courtesy to call. Wait a minute. I'll add death-defying battles to the list of things that make you horny. Oops, I need another piece of paper, this one's full."

I went all sultry on her. "Well, if it's a chronological list then your name must be right at the top of it," I reminded her.

"Now you know since then I have matured -- which you obviously haven't -- that I'm not like that!" she retorted primly.

"Give me five minutes alone with you and I'll prove you wrong," I teased. "Now come on, I need a TV."

"What's wrong with Greg's?"

I looked at him but he shook his head. I knew the reason. His sister -- much as I like the little imp -- would pester us mercilessly.

"Well, having been thoroughly dicked I'd rather spend some time with you," I suggested suggestively.

"Oh, come on over," she relented at last. "But I am not available to you, so bring your boyfriend if you must seek relief."

"Can't. He's gotta go home. Will your mom let me in the house?" I was never sure what my status was with Missy's mom.

"She's not home."

"What if she comes home and finds me there?"

"The brave lone survivor of an arrow attack is afraid of my mother?"

"You forget. I know your mother!"

"I think it's safe. She said she'd be late -- long story, I'll tell you when you get here. Hurry up or you'll miss the news."

"Give us time for a quick shower," I pleaded.

"I will, but I'm not sure Channel 4 will. Oh, and wear some clothes for a change?"

"What makes you think I'm naked?"

"You're always naked... 'specially when you're boffing one of your many lovers. See you soon. Love you."

"Love you, too," I added tenderly, but she'd already hung up.

After a fast shower Greg and I thundered downstairs. "Greg's gotta go home. I'm going over to Missy's to watch the news," I told Mom as we stampeded past -- and yes, we were dressed!

"Not without me!" Mom retorted. "I have as much right to know what's going on as you do!"

"But..." Then I shut up, since she was right. And besides, she'd already followed us out the door, and she had the car keys. I sometimes forgot that since we moved Missy wasn't practically next door. At least Greg lived only a block away.

At Missy's I was plunged into a brief cyclone of kisses and hugs and questions from my sweet, sweet BFF and I managed to deflect the hero worship and fill Missy in on what had gone on, glossing over the lurid details.

"Greg couldn't make it. I hope it's okay I brought my mom, though," I asked when I'd satisfied her curiosity to the extent I could.

"Of course it is! Hi Mrs. Walker."

"Hi to you, too, Missy," she responded during their hug.

"So what's with your mom?" I asked Missy as she led the way down to the family room.

"Oh there's some big crisis at church."

"Church? Since when did your family start going to church? What church?"

"Oh, she's..." she mumbled something.

"What church? It sounded like you said something like 'RTHRREOTC' or something. Wait a minute!" I sorted through the letters. Gads, it was worse than SACNISP! "You don't mean 'the Restored Temple of the Holy Redeemer Reformed Evangelical One True Church' do you?"

As the three of us sat on the sectional sofa facing the big screen Missy was suddenly really interested in seeing how many ways she could tangle her fingers.

"Yeah," she admitted reluctantly.

"You're kidding!"

She shook her head.

"Why didn't you tell me? How long's this been going on?"

"It sounds like you're accusing me of being a traitor! It's not something I'm proud of. I know how you feel about that bunch. I was afraid you'd hate me."

I took a deep breath and swatted The Stick down before she made me say something I'd regret. "Oh Missy, I could never hate you, you know that. I'm just ... surprised! You know what their attitude is toward The Program, and Horace was one of Pastor Paul's acolytes or whatever they're called. Not only did he try to rape you he practically admitted he stomped Bessie on Pastor Paul's orders!"

"It wasn't my idea, 'specially when I found out about Horace. And I didn't really take to it. I only went a couple of times with mom but she's still going. Wouldn't you know it? She fits right in there. I think she's impressed to be associating with all those important people -- she talked daddy into contributing enough to get her on the Board of Elders or whatever it is that sorta runs it -- and then, too, you know how she feels about The Program."

"She let you do it," I pointed out.

She sighed. "Let me? No. The only reason I got to was because by the time she found out I was already naked and in it. You know she blames you for that."

"I didn't have anything to do with it!"

"I know that, and I've told her, but she still blames you. She even tried to get me out of it, but Mrs. Devers said it would set a bad precedent or something. Mom was furious."

Missy was so upset I had to hug her again -- which I of course enjoyed since she's such a nice warm, soft armful. Her hair smelled of jasmine, and it was hard to let go. "So why'd you stop going? To church I mean? You must have come to your senses. And how'd you escape your mom's claws? — Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound the way it did."

Missy sighed. "That's a good way to put it though. You know my mom almost as well as I do. Anyway, Pastor Paul is amazing when he's preaching -- really inspirational -- but when I stopped to think about what he was saying the magic kinda wore off, 'specially all the stuff he said about The Program and homosexuality and stuff like that. And about The Program he twists the facts, like they tried to do to you on GabFest. But the main thing was some of the people teaching Sunday school gave me the creeps and when I told daddy I didn't want to go anymore he put his foot down. What could mom do when I reminded her that one of the church's teachings is that the man is the boss of the household. It's like something out of the stone age."

"It would be."

"It's stupid, too. Mom can usually twist him around her little finger."

"You know you can, too," I teased.

"Yeah, and this time it worked for me," she admitted bashfully.

"We're going to miss the news," Mom pointed out.

"You want refreshments or anything?" Missy asked, grabbing the remote to zap the TV on just in time.

Mom and I just shook our heads as the screen lit up.

"In our top story tonight, acting on a number of sealed warrants a series of local police raids have disrupted what may be the largest child pornography and pedophile ring ever uncovered. Owing to the national scope of this conspiracy, Federal authorities, working in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies, are making arrests in at least fourteen cities nationwide, while international authorities are investigating links in at least seven foreign countries. Meanwhile the grand jury issuing the arrest warrants has also drawn up a number of subpoenas seeking further testimony."

All I could think was "holy shit!"

"Reporter Frank Carmichael is on the scene live at police headquarters with the latest information on this still developing story. Frank, what's going on right now, Live on Four?"

They cut to a shot showing a bushy-haired guy standing in front of police headquarters.

"Steve, we don't know too many details at this point, but I can tell you that among those served with subpoenas to appear before a special grand jury are a number of prominent community figures, including a bank vice president, a senior partner in a major construction firm, and at least one educator. Meanwhile others are already being arrested outright, based on information presented to the grand jury in the last few weeks. Because of the on-going nature of the raids police are withholding the names of those involved.

"However, sources high in the police department, speaking anonymously, have said that while the investigation has been pursued for some time, the raids were the result of information uncovered during the investigation of a bizarre incident at Eddie's archery range, located in the Forbes Fun Park over the weekend."

Oh shit!

We're famous! The Stick crowed.

Oh stuff it!

"During that incident a paid assassin using a bow and arrows allegedly attempted to kill a local teen. The teenager, a student active in Central High's Naked in School program and a skilled archer herself, reportedly fought off and disabled her attacker using her own armament. After his wound was treated he was called before the grand jury this morning. Apparently his testimony, along with other evidence gathered at the scene of the attack, accelerated the execution of the jury's warrants and the serving of the subpoenas.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.