Dee Saves the Program - Cover

Dee Saves the Program

Copyright© 2013 by peregrinf

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Not your typical NIS story. She's tall, athletic, joyously bisexual, and one of her first challenges is saving the Naked in School Program at Central High. But first there's a pep rally to run. This will be the last volume in Dee's story. If you haven't read of Dee's earlier adventures, begin with Carl and Beth do Sex Ed in Middle School or you'll be lost. Better yet,start with Carl Naked in School. Story codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Orgy   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   School   naked in school sex story

"I am so going to miss you guys so much. I wish we'd had more time together, but this year's been so crazy," I murmured softly.

Even snuggled close, side-by-side, my queen-size bed was cozy for the three of us. The only illumination was the rippling glow of the pool lights on my ceiling. Usually hypnotic, tonight they were sensuous.

We were all naked, of course, and I was squirming inside. When I'd originally invited them I'd been thinking of nothing more than dinner, a swim and a sleepover. But my libido had its own intentions. As I should have expected, our skinny-dip had taken a sexy turn, lots of skin-to-skin contact. A three-way ducking contest had degenerated into a circle jerk, if you could call it that when two of us were girls.

Now, up in my room, along with the faint scent of chlorine on our skin lust was in the air, but I was afraid there wasn't a breath of it to spare for me. They were such a tight couple, how could I come between them, even for this one night?

"What're you thinking?" Her soft question broke a companionable silence.

How could I answer that? At that moment I was remembering his stiff dick bobbing in front of my face in the pool, thinking how good it would feel tucked into that warm, welcoming pocket between my thighs. I wasn't sure I wanted them to know.

"I'm thinking if it weren't for you I don't know where I'd be today," he mused, and I breathed a sigh of relief. But was he talking to me? "Remember when we met?"

Oh shit. After years of therapy hadn't he left that behind? But I glanced over and relaxed. He was asking her and, as usual, she was doting on him, her blonde curls on his shoulder, blue eyes deep and mysterious in the near darkness. Happy for them, still I felt a pang, remembering when I'd exchanged looks like that with Greg.

"How could I forget?" she whispered warmly in the dark. From the way her butt-cheeks were clenching I was guessing his arm was down by his side, his hand nestled in her warm, soft, damp pussy-folds. My hand crept into my envious crotch, a feeble simulation of what she had to be feeling.

I remembered. Just the thought of that middle-school sleepover was enough to make my asshole pucker. No game of "Truth or Dare" before or since had ever topped that one. At the time she'd been in sixth-grade, the two of us in eighth, he the only male, and a troubled one at that. It was supposed to be a hen-party.

For them it had been love at first sight, and I'd had the joy of teaching them, right then and there, safe ways to share their love. Ever since they'd been joined at the hip, even when he was in high school and she still in middle school. Now between classes they walked the halls hand in hand, sharing secrets and fond looks over lunch. What they had was deeper than a childhood crush. With her by his side his protective shell was softened and warmed by her sweetness, her innocence tempered and defended by his hard-earned wisdom.

They completed each other.

"What about you, Dee? What're you thinking?"

Uh oh. Now she was asking me.

"I'm thinking about how high school is almost over," I responded vaguely, knowing it was a bunch of blather. What I was actually thinking was how much I envied them, and how much I wanted him. You'd think that by now my hormones would have settled down, but the pool frolic had roused feelings in me I hadn't anticipated. I was horny, very, very horny. I wanted cock, but not just any cock. I wanted his cock. I wanted him so much it hurt.

He and I shared a sexual history, desperate couplings to wrench him free of his nightmares -- therapeutic fucks, to put it kindly, rather than born of love. Now she was his and he was hers, and I loved her dearly for her sweetness and fidelity. How could I possibly ask her to share him with me?

So did that stop me? Nosirree! The Stick took over with her usual take-no-prisoners strategy -- act first, apologize afterwards.

I reached for him, without looking, as if that way she wouldn't see my hand brushing his thigh, seeking. I couldn't help fearing how he'd react, what she'd say.

Couldn't she see? It wasn't that dark. He could tell what I was doing. Why didn't he stop me? He should stop me!

When I found his cock unoccupied I almost fainted with relief.

To my amazement, it wasn't hard! His girl was pressed to his side, his knuckles nestled in her cunt. She was stroking his chest, and his dick was no more than fat noodle between his thighs, warm and soft.

Maybe it was 'cause he'd had a couple of nice comings during our swim, one time his pearly semen making swirling jellyfish shapes in the blue water before dispersing, while we girls' pussies had pulsed sympathetically in the cool currents. The second time he'd been sitting on the edge in the shallow end while she stood tit-deep in the water, arms on his thighs, cock in hand, his cream vanishing down her throat. I'd watched from nearby, enviously diddling my own pussy, trickles of cool pool water tickling my twat.

Which had only made me hornier, of course.

Maybe that meant he'd last longer -- if my flank attack succeeded. I fingered his swelling dick gently, my thumb lightly brushing that nerve packed spot just under the rubbery head. I didn't dare look. Was he looking my way? Was she? He had to know it was me. She had to know...

"Would you like me to warm him up for you?" she asked softly.

Busted! I yanked my hand back. "Oh God! Oh shit! I'm sorry!"

"Why?"

"I -- he's..." All I could do was stammer.

"Really, Dee, would you like me to warm him up for you?"

She said it in the sweetest way. I couldn't believe she wasn't being sarcastic, but she gently took my hand, brought it back to him, actually curled my fingers around his slowly expanding penis.

"I mean it. I know you want him, and I don't blame you. If you'd rather get him up yourself, that's okay." She giggled. "I guess I sorta sucked the stuffings out of him in the pool. I think he needs a fresh touch."

"You're -- you can't -- I..." I couldn't finish. His cock, like any man's, had a mind of its own and was coming to life in my hand.

"Dee, don't you think we knew what would happen?" he asked softly, his breath warm, the planes of his face shadowy in the darkness. "We talked about it before we came. It's okay! I'd love to make love to you -- with you. I want you, too. Can't you tell?"

"We know you, Dee." She gently squeezed my hand as I gripped him. "We're not stupid. You're like a big sister to me. What's mine is yours."

It was a gentle scold.

"I'm sorry." I felt like such a fool. I wasn't even sure quite what I was apologizing for -- for my dumb scheming, or for insulting their intelligence. Her sweet generosity made my eyes sting.

"But there is something else I think you should know, another reason," she added shyly.

"What's that?"

"I'm a virgin," she admitted with a self-conscious giggle.

That did surprise me. They'd been an item for, like, four years! "You're kidding!"

"Technically a virgin, anyway. We've got an agreement."

"No fucking until she's sixteen," he explained. "When I'm at her house we neck and pet up a storm on the sofa, then I go home and beat off. At my house she shares my bed, but..."

" ... no fucking. We made a promise, to each other and to my parents, and we'd never break that. We do lots of other yummy stuff, though," she admitted with a dirty giggle.

I kicked my brain into gear. I sometimes wished I'd had as much sense. "Oh wow! A virgin until you're sixteen? But that'll be..."

"Only two more years. You know there are other ways we can show our affection," she drawled wickedly. "After all, you taught me how to relieve his pressure, our pressure, so to speak. Remember?"

I had, and I'll ever forget the morning after the sleepover. As she'd skipped down the front walk to her parents' car, her full white skirt swirling around her still girlish calves, she'd been wiping her mouth with a dainty lace hanky. As they pulled away from the curb she'd given a teasing wave of her fingertips and blown him a kiss, by then wearing the white gloves her mom had handed her.

Now, as if to demonstrate her oral skills again -- she plays the clarinet after all -- she snuggled her cheek down on his six-pack abs and gently licked my fingers along with the head of his stiffening dick. Then her soft lips closed around his glans, the sweetest, most intimate of all kisses and I felt her humming softly against my fingers, his cock buzzing in tune.

Oh wow!

Meanwhile his fingers were delicately exploring my slit, sweeping away any lingering reservations. Oh my.

His playing with my pussy was enough to make me groan, and he sighed as she took more of his dick in her mouth. I moved my fingers, wet with her spit, out of her way onto the curls of his bush.

With a mixture of love and lust he was watching her suck his cock, one hand free to stroke her hair, his other still busy in my crotch. She didn't need encouragement, happily taking in more of him before withdrawing again, while his finger slipped inside me, a hot worm into its burrow, my pussy salivating at the invasion.

"I know how much you've done for us, especially for him," she admitted, admiring his now spit shiny dick.

She dipped for another, deeper slurp at his rod.

Did she really know everything about him, his troubled past, about us, even the frantic get-him-out-of-the-nightmare fucks?

Of course she did. He wouldn't have kept any secrets from her.

She interrupted her cock sucking again. "And we know it's been a while for you, since Greg."

When Greg and I had split up it hadn't hurt as much as I'd feared, but there hadn't been anyone like him since and I still missed his cock.

Shit, I thought. Was this a gratitude fuck? Or a pity fuck? Was that what this was going to be? Why can't people just...

"But that's not why we're here, doing this," she went on, as if she'd read my mind.

"Then why?" I had to ask why. I always do, even though I may not like the answer.

"Because you invited us!" she said between sucks.

"Because we want to be here, with you," he explained, his finger burrowing further into my welcoming pussy.

"Because we love you, both of us love you, and I love him, and we know you love us," she concluded.

She slurped him again.

"I know he's really gonna miss you. I will, too, but not the way he will. He told me he wants at least one really good fuck to remember you by," she said between sucks on his now fully erect cock. "He's afraid he might not have another chance."

She dipped her head again, and gave him another long, incredibly sensuous slurp, a strand of saliva and pre-come linking them when her head came back up.

Was it that, or her sweet words that were stoking my fire so much?

She licked her lips. "As for me, well, I'm told that, for a boy, there's nothing to compare with the feel of his cock sliding into a hot, wet cunt."

The crude words coming from her young, soft, sweet lips tweaked my lust, made me shiver.

"He's been very patient. He's too sweet to complain, but I know he really wants what I can't give him yet. I'd much rather it was your cunt than some other girl's."

She gave him another suck. She has sweet cupid's-bow lips that looked incredibly sexy around his dick.

"Also, I really wanna watch. Just thinking about watching him fuck you really makes me hot. I want to see his cock going into your hot cunt. I want watch it, to be here share it, and I want it to be tonight. It has to be tonight!"

She slurped at the sensitive knob of his dick, wrenching a groan from him. She obviously knew how he liked his cock sucked. I hoped she didn't accidentally set him off.

But then again, if she did we'd have the fun of starting all over again.

"I'm not jealous. I know you're not going to steal him from me. You're going away, he's staying here, and anyway he loves me at least as much as he loves you..."

"I love you more," he assured her, his voice choked with emotion, or maybe lust. "No offense, Dee."

"None taken," I answered, my own voice husky.

"Thank you," she told him politely. "I love you, and Dee, too. So it really is all very logical," she concluded.

Abandoning his now very solid hard on, she crawled over him to stretch out on top of me to kiss me, lips to lips, our tongues quickly becoming fully engaged. Her naked body was soft and warm and exciting against mine. Her mouth was sweet, scented with a delectable hint of his musk. I kissed her back, the last of my worries boiled away by her words, her kisses, my hands enjoying the satin softness of her bare skin, cupping her lush tush.

From the way she kissed me I could hope she was looking forward to being a delicious night-cap. We would have such a good time, with her boyfriend looking on!

"Now shut up and get busy," she concluded, slithering off me, cuddling beside me.

He rolled toward me to kiss me.

"I'll even help, if you'll let me," she added hopefully.

"I'd love it," I assured her. He nodded agreeably.

His hand withdrew from my sopping cunt to cup my breast, his thumb toying with my alert nipple. As he lifted and shifted I happily made room for him between my thighs, my pussy licking its chops. He and I swapped spit and fondled each other's naked bodies, squirming skin to skin, while his girlfriend snuggled against us, one of her tits soft and warm against me, the other on him, her thigh embracing mine.

Oh God yes, this was what I wanted, his weight on me, his cock nuzzling at my pussy, and knowing she was right there, feeling her sexy warmth against me only made it better!

True to her word she was slipping down beside me so she could see, so close her breath was hot on my hip. When he lifted a little to give her room her fingers directed his dick to my drooling pussy. We were all more than ready for this. She carefully worked the tip of his hard tool into my very, very hungry cunt, and oh, it felt sooo gooooood. She steadied him as he took his time, poking into me with a series of short, teasing pushes while I tangled my fingers in his hair and tried to suck his tongue right out of his head.

Oh God, it felt so good to be filled again -- not just my cunt but my heart, too!

She got her hand out of the way once he was fully seated and he began a slow, very sensuous fucking. She was cuddling both of us, squirming the muff of her pussy against my hip, her cunt painting my skin with its juices. Virgin or not, this girl was hot as a pistol and already had all the moves. When they finally got to do the deed she was going to give him the ride of his life!

I reached to encourage him to push harder, drive into me, and found her fingers already probing the crack of his ass, spurring him on and he responded most enthusiastically. I was just along for the ride as he rose on his elbows for better leverage, stroking in harder, steadily stronger thrusts. He didn't settle for just a straight shot, either, but angled every drive into me, left and right, up and down, and oh sweet Jesus it was definitely a fuck to remember! His cock was stirring my twat to a froth while my clit was being hammered into a pleasure paste by his pubic arch and he was sucking on my neck, his teeth digging into me.

I was gonna have a hickey the size of Texas! Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time. Mom would just cock an eyebrow, while Elaine would tease me. If they were doing what I suspected, they were leaving their marks on each other.

Then he hit my G spot and I exploded. Where the hell had he learned to fuck like this? Much as I wanted to wait I was coming, wave after wave, and he was still drilling me and drilling me, until he finally shoved in hard, like he wanted to run me right through, and he began pumping me full of his hot semen, shot after pulsing shot, and just when I thought he was beginning to fade -- and so was I -- she must have dug a finger deeper in his butt, because he pushed even harder, sending me over the top yet again, and we held on to each other while his balls were wrung dry. And all the time, she was humping my thigh like mad, fingers buried in her twat. Then the three of us sagged into a weary, sodden heap of come-drenched flesh, panting happily as we kissed off each other's sweat.

"You don't need to worry about a thing when he finally gets to do you," I assured her once I'd recovered enough to talk, giggling and kissing both of them with him still between my thighs. "He'll do you just fine."

"I'm not worried," she assured me as we snuggled together, his shriveling dick still nestled cozily in my swamped twat.

I had to ask him. "Where'd you learn to fuck like that?"

"I been reading some books. Beth -- I mean Sis -- turned me on to them. Did I do okay? This is the first time I got to use what I read."

I snickered. That's Beth for you. And he called her "Sis!" They really were family! "You did just fine!"

We got untangled for a less distracting snuggle, his limp, soggy dick slithering out of me, and for a while we just lay there. It felt so good, basking in the afterglow.

"What was your freshman year like?" she asked in the comfortable darkness, the pool lights having gone out. "Mine's so dull!"

My first reaction was to say, "Be grateful it is!"

"No, really, I'd like to know," she insisted. "You've done so much! How'd it start?"

Oh wow! How do I handle that one? In my first few weeks I'd spent more time naked than clothed. I'd been raped, sent the rapist to jail, gotten named to chair the committee to sort out The Program's problems. At the Homecoming dance, dressed like a queen, I'd danced up a storm with two beautiful dates -- one male, one female -- only to fuck them both afterwards, in this very house, the first time on the cold, hard vestibule floor, almost before the front door closed, later in the pool, on my mom's future carnal bed with its overhead track lights and mirrored ceiling, in the shower.

A week later I'd helped dedicate a nude statue of my brother's girlfriend, outside in the warm, sunny afternoon, naked in front of a bunch of dignitaries and spectators on the school lawn,. The following Wednesday the football team chose me to be Miss School Spirit, first time ever for a freshman.

Two days later, wearing nothing more than a coat of scarlet and gold paint, flares blazing in my hands, I'd ridden a zip-line from beyond the baseball diamond's center-field fence to the home plate backstop, where I led the pep rally's cheers. Next day I'd motivated the football team on to victory, and afterwards celebrated with them in the locker room.

And that had just been for starters! The rest of my freshman year had been just as eventful. Now here I was, a graduating senior and looking back on it I wondered how I'd survived.

I decided to evade the question.

"Maybe you'd like to handle that one?" I asked him. "You were there, too. What was your freshman year like?"

"I was in therapy. It's all just a blur to me now," he countered, grinning at me.

"You rat!"

That resulted in tickles and giggles, of course.

"What do you want to know?" I asked carefully when we settled down again in a new configuration that got me closer to her. She smelled good -- like sex.

"Oh, I don't know," she murmured into my boob. "Like I know you were Miss School Spirit, and I think I know what that involves..."

"Some things are not for your -- technically -- virginal ears," I warned her, framing the modifier with finger-hooked quote marks.

"Really? Like what?" she persisted.

"Like what goes on in the locker room after the homecoming game," he answered wryly.

"You're not helping," I told him, exasperated.

"But..." she persisted.

"What happens in there, stays in there," I answered her firmly, not about to go down that road.

"Oh."

"Yeah," I said flatly. It wasn't that I hadn't enjoyed it. It's just that, well, it's like I was a member of some secret society. We former Miss School Spirits don't talk about it, which of course leads to lurid rumors, none of which measure up to the reality.

She did at least drop that subject, but she wasn't going to give me a rest.

"They say you saved The Program. That if it hadn't been for you it would have been eliminated."

"Well, I don't know about that." I wasn't comfortable taking the credit. "The Program was saved, but saving it involved a lot of people, and more than a little luck."

"How so?"

I decided to give her the benefit of some of my own hard won experience without venturing into areas best not exposed. "It happens all the time. People do some innocent little thing and never realize what a difference it makes down the line."

"Like who? What?"

"Well, you guys, for example."

"Huh?" "Us?" That got the attention of both of them.

"Yes, you two."

"Get out of here! We didn't do anything! I had nothing to do with The Program," she protested. "I was still in middle school! Remember?"

"I'm not necessarily talking about The Program. I'm talking about, oh, random acts of kindness, I guess you could say. Sometimes you might do something and never realize it has consequences -- hopefully good ones -- ones you never know about.

I turned to him. "For example, do you remember, in our freshman year, when you told me about that middle school girl she was worried about, the new one in eighth grade?"

"Not really. That was four years ago, after all." I felt him rock his head again.

That got him a poke from her. "Don't you remember? I asked you to talk to Dee about the girl 'cause she was acting funny."

I wondered. "Why have him ask me?"

He looked at me, his fuck-dazed wits recovering. "I talked to you?"

"Are guys always so clueless?" she asked me. "I asked you 'cause I knew how much you'd helped him."

"Yeah," I agreed amiably. "Guys are memory impaired. But they're useful for some things," I added, wiggling his dick back to life.

"We sure are," he agreed, squirming against us. I loved the feel of his body against mine, and hers -- it was one of those really neat three-way snuggles.

She wasn't about to drop the subject. "You must've done something. I know something happened, 'cause she began to change. Took a while, though."

"What'd you do? What're you talking about?" He was still trying to get traction on what we were talking about.

"Don't you remember? It was a Friday, and I met you guys outside middle school at dismissal time so I could see this girl she was worried about," I explained to him patiently.

"Oh, I remember now, I think."

"You must! Remember how the guy that picked her up after school drove past all those stopped school buses?" I asked. I looked at her. "You told us he did the same thing, every day, that no one tried to stop him. That really pissed me off."

"I noticed," Alice giggled.

"So?" he asked, his interest growing, but not, I thought, about this story. His fingers were exploring me again.

"So I decided I needed to do something about it," I answered, doing a not-very-good job of trying not to sound smug.

She was pinching my tit -- was it curiosity? Or something else? My body was certainly hoping it was something else, especially given the way her boyfriend's fingers were dancing in my playground again.

"Did you?" she asked. "Do something, I mean? I remember that one day the next week -- don't remember which day -- a lady cop was there, to ticket him for passing the buses. That was the last time he did it. I thought she happened to be there on an anti-drug program or something. That was you?"

I sort of shrugged modestly -- a good trick, given that I was naked and being fondled.

"It was! You should've seen that chick! She wasn't very tall, not like you, Dee, but built like a fire hydrant with -- uh -- big bazooms." She gestured with her free hand. "He pulled away from the curb and came roaring down the line, just like always, and she stepped out from between the first two buses and faced him down.

"He jammed on the brakes so hard he left skid marks, stopped maybe six inches from her! She didn't even flinch. She was in her uniform, all decked out with badge and gun and stuff, and had cap on, and those neat dark sunglasses they wear -- made her look tough! She was one hot babe, I tell you!"

One hot babe indeed! Setting the bust up had required some very sensitive negotiations between me and a certain undercover detective named Maria Sanchez. I managed to keep my mouth shut, rather than revealing just how hot a babe she was. Now, four years later, she still discretely dropped by from time to time for what she called recruiting talks, not that we necessarily did that much talking. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

She was now a Senior Detective. For some reason just thinking about the diamond decorating her nostril still made my insides go all soft and squirmy, made my pulse race. Maybe it was her satin smooth skin the color of warm butterscotch, or the sparkling dark eyes I could lose myself in, or her killer bod -- generous boobs and great hips -- on a short but sturdy frame.

Or maybe it was her courage and commitment to my safety. The seeds of what became a very personal relationship been planted at our very first encounter, the strategy meeting to take down the Worm. When I'd dropped off the radar during the sting to nail the bastard she was ready to tear the school apart. Fortunately someone told her where to look before she started kicking down doors.

And oh, was it fun to remember the negotiations that got her on board with my plan. They'd gone on all night.


When I got home that day, after watching outside middle-school with them, I dealt with the usual KTP as I called it -- the "kill the program" message -- on our home answering machine. Christ, didn't they ever get tired? The calls came in at least twice a week, not always the same day or the same guy, but always a guy, and every time the same thing -- "kill the program, kill the program, kill the program." Thank God they always came in before Mom got home so I could get 'em off the machine before she heard them. I didn't feel threatened so I hadn't told anyone about them, rather than have her worry. I'd had heavy breathers before, this was just a variation on the theme as far as I was concerned.

But the careless driver really bugged me. Him I had to stop, before he ran someone over. Then maybe I could help the girl, too. She was obviously troubled, but that wasn't enough to get anyone official involved. The driver was a good reason to call Maria -- strictly for her professional assistance, of course.

Yeah, right, The Stick had snorted skeptically as I hauled out my cell phone. Maria's was one of the numbers Elaine had put on speed-dial.

"Hola, Dee."

Maria's second-generation American, but she proudly clings to her Hispanic heritage, for reasons other than its value in her undercover work.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked suspiciously. I do not give out my cell to just anyone. Not that I shouldn't have given it to her, I just hadn't thought of it.

"Caller ID," she responded smugly.

"I know that! Did my Mom tell you my number?" I asked suspiciously.

"A good detective never betrays her snitches," she deflected me primly. "So, what can I do for you? Got another perv for us to get off the streets?"

I had to admit to myself that all I had was a hunch and an asshole driving past stopped school buses. The girl getting into the car had looked like a whipped puppy, ignoring everyone as she made a bee-line for her ride, but that wasn't enough for a bust.

"Is this a bad time? Want me to call you later?" I suddenly felt stupid for bothering her. For all I knew she was ready to take down a major drug dealer or something.

"Paper work that I'm glad to interrupt. Speak, Chiquita," she ordered.

"Chiquita my ass!" I retorted. "I know enough Spanish to know that 'Chiquita' means 'little gift.' I've got at least six inches on you." She always treated me like a grownup, which I liked, so it was easy for me to forget she was one. She didn't seem to mind when I did.

"You might have the reach, but I have the muscle. You wanna wrestle?" she challenged.

Now that was an offer I'd happily take her up on, even knowing I'd lose, but this was not the time to discuss it. "Can you write a traffic ticket?"

"You called me to set up a traffic stop? Are you kidding me? My days as a Meter Maid are way behind me, Chick-eee-tah." She deliberately stretched it out.

So I explained the situation to her.

"'Child abuse maybe?" she asked.

"The girl looked totally beaten down," I answered. "She hides behind her hair, doesn't do any extra-curriculars, doesn't seem to have any friends, ignores people who try to be friendly. I've got nothing more than a hunch."

"I can't pull him over on a hunch, Dee."

"But what I do have is the way he drove past the school buses while they were loading. That alone should be a felony! He could kill someone. Maybe if you pull him over you can spot something -- uh -- hinky."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.