Abby Plays Marilyn

by Dick the Prophet

Copyright© 2013 by Dick the Prophet

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story about NCIS character Abby in whichshe has fun dressed as Marilyn Monroe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   .

Abby likes to work hard and to play hard. She was dressed as Marilyn Monroe from the 'Seven Year Itch' film, in a white flouncy dress and a false pair of breasts to enhance her small natural ones. She would have gone straight to her Goth Club but Gibbs had called her in to undertake some additional chemical analysis. The sight of her standing there, in that white dress with a blond wig on, stunned Tony and Tim. The light was such that they could see through her dress and see the white panties underneath.

"Wow", they both thought and just stood there until Gibbs came in behind them and pushed them into the room. They all concentrated after that, and Abby soon had the results they wanted. Then she scampered off to the Club in her red Roadster.

There was a competition held and Abby won it. She had to come up and stand on the stage. Unknown to her, the organisers had planned ahead, and had installed a large fan beneath the stage with a grating. She was given a gold crown and was asked to hold it above her head. As soon as she did so, the MC switched the fan on and a blast of air blew the white dress right up showing all her legs and lacy cotton knickers to the crowd. There was a huge cry of delight. There was two cameras focused on the sight and the pictures were shown on the big screens. You could see a slight camel toe on the front and her arse crack on the back. Abby quickly dropped the crown onto her wig and pushed the skirts down with both hands and blushed with embarrassment but also laughed.

She and Clive who was with her, dressed in a suit as the man, Richard Sherman, from the same film, were awarded a bottle of French Champagne as a prize. He popped open the bottle and they each had wine glass full of the marvellous bubbly. In between drinking, they got up and danced fairly wildly.

When Midnight came, Abby invited Clive back to her house to share the rest of the champagne. She drove them back in her car. Clive told her that he worked as a Senate Intern – a position his rich father had got him. When they got into her living room Clive poured them both a glass. After their second glassful, Abby stood up and gave him a twirl which flashed her white lace panties again. Clive dropped onto the floor and took close up photos with his cell phone.

Abby twirled around faster and faster until she spun out of control and landed on top of Clive who had been so close that he ended up under her skirt. Abby felt him there and decided to take advantage of the situation, and sat up until she was straddling his face.

"I thought I would give you a close up of my famous panties" and she moved her hips to rub her crotch on his nose. She began to enjoy the sensation so much that she reached under the skirt and pulled the crotch of the panties aside.

"Now lick me ... lick my clitty ... that's it ... oh yes ... push your tongue up my vagina ... now back to back to my clit ... oh that's lovely ... ohhhhhhhh!" and she came on his tongue flooding his face with her juices. Abby slowly got up and let Clive breath again; he was breathless, it has always been his dream to have his face sat on underneath a girl's dress and he had been sat on by Marilyn Monroe. It couldn't get better than that!

"I must go to the bathroom," and Abby staggered off. As she walked she kicked off her shoes and then stopped and pulled her white lace panties down from under her skirt and threw them on the floor. She went into the bathroom and shut the door.

Clive slowly got up. His cock was not fully stiff but definitely felt active, so he followed Abby and opened the door and went into the bathroom. Abby was sitting on the toilet and looked up.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.