Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 42: Meanwhile Back in Camelot

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42: Meanwhile Back in Camelot - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Please allow me to slip into the third person for a while as I relate this portion of my story. The following events were related to me by some of the participants.

In Atlantic City, New Jersey, Robert Cramer, his wife Judy and their twin daughters, Jennifer and Elizabeth, (both 14), were enjoying their time riding rides and walking along the boardwalk taking advantage of all that attraction had to offer. The twins were very pretty girls with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. They both were JV cheerleaders which is evident in their perfect physical condition. Just barely into puberty, the girls' figures had started to fill out proudly announcing their oncoming sexual maturity. The girls inherited their good looks from their mother who at five foot eight was a real looker. One might describe all three of them as drop dead gorgeous. Robert was also a fine handsome looking man in great physical shape and has attracted the attention of many females he encounters.

Their day of entertainment was drawing to a close and they were walking back to their hotel room when they came upon a strange looking man wearing a sort of cape. That seemed unusual to the family since the temperature was in the mid eighties. The man was standing in the middle of the sidewalk and as they approached him they noticed that his eyes seemed to glow. None of them thought too much of it and assumed it was just because of the bright sun that day. The closer they got to him they slowed down and stared at his eyes unable to look away. When they were less than three feet from him he spoke to them.

"Good afternoon folks. My name is Rathbone and I need you to come with me."

Robert asked, "Where are you taking us?"

"Just up here around the corner. I have something to show you all."

As they rounded the corner into what looked like an empty alley, he stopped and turned to face them. He reached into his vest pocket and produced what appeared to be a pocket watch on a chain. The four family members were staring directly at the swinging pendant, unable to avert their gaze. Rathbone recited a very foreign sounding phrase, "answath-perkome-desmuth", and all five people immediately disappeared.

Another tourist was walking on the sidewalk as the five people turned into the alley. As he passed the corner he looked into the alley and thought he saw the people for less than a tenth of a second. He blinked his eyes thinking he was imagining something. He shook his head and continued along his way convinced that he had indeed seen nothing.


Meanwhile, at Brintmore Castle in medieval England, life was going on as usual. A farmer was herding a cow to market as another farmer led his horse drawn cart full of hay to the stables. Two young kids were running around playing a game of chase. In the center of the courtyard a sudden whirlwind of dust arose and then fell back to the ground. As it fell it revealed five people standing fixed in place not moving a muscle. Rathbone, holding the watch before the four others, said to them, "Follow me."

The family, in a trance, followed Rathbone as he led them to a door. He opened the door and they all went in. Inside the room were some chairs where he told them to sit down. He then told the husband, "Come with me." Robert arose and followed Rathbone through the door across the room from the one through which they had entered. Inside that room was a single heavy chair in the middle of the room. Rathbone motioned towards the chair and Robert took a seat. Rathbone then tied Robert to the chair and placed a gag in his mouth.

Rathbone then went back into the first room. He walked over to Judy and told her to stand up which she did. He then reached up and unbuttoned Judy's shirt front. He spread the material open revealing her exquisite upper body covered only with a bra. He then reached in and pulled Judy's bra up freeing her breasts which stood proudly on her chest. Judy had a troubled fearful expression on her face but could do nothing to resist Rathbone. He reached up and felt Judy's breasts slightly pinching her nipples as they hardened. He then bent over and sucked on her nipples causing her to automatically give out with an unwilling moan. Rathbone spent a couple of minutes sucking on her nipples as she moaned and got a little weak in the knees. He then lifted Judy's skirt up to her waist revealing her shapely legs and lacy pink silk panties. He tucked the skirt into her waistband and then kneeled in front of her. He ran his hands all over her panties both front and back and up and down her thighs. After he had his fill of that he reached up and grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees and then all the way off exposing the very center of her womanhood.

Rathbone then told her to lie down on the carpeted floor and spread her legs. Judy did as she was told but still had that troubled expression on her face. Rathbone stood over her and looked her over with lust in his eyes. She was a fine prize indeed and would fulfill his needs completely. Judy felt that she was being violated but could not do anything to resist what he wanted. He then knelt down between her wide spread legs and proceeded to lick and suck on hey pussy. Judy was moaning but it was hard to tell if it was from arousal or discomfort. He licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit and when he reached her erect clit he took it in his mouth and sucked on it. Judy could not help herself as her body betrayed her by exploding in orgasm. She was afraid that he was going to rape her but; instead, he arose and had her get up on her knees.

Judy could see that he had an obvious bulge in his pants showing that he was aroused. He opened his pants and pulled out his erect penis removing all doubt as to his aroused state. He then ordered her to take him in her mouth and suck him off. While Judy was doing that, her daughters were watching it all and couldn't do anything to make him stop. He thrust his rod in and out of her mouth making her gag at times. Faster and faster he ran his member in her mouth until finally he thrust into her mouth so hard that he entered her throat. He came in her mouth and forced her to swallow every drop. He then had Judy put her clothes back on and sit back down on the chair.

In spite of having just cum, Rathbone still had an erection. He looked over at the twin girls with a big smile on his face. He was going to get himself some nice young, teen pussy. He walked over to Jennifer and had her stand up. He told her to lift up her top so he could see her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and had small budding breasts not even an A cup yet. He reached up and fondled her breasts causing her nipples to become erect like her mother's. He sucked on her nipples and she let out a slight moan. After sucking for a minute or so he stepped back and told her to lift her skirt. She obediently lifted her skirt exposing her little girl cotton panties. As he had done to her mother, he ran his hands all over her panties and thighs. Jennifer reflexly tried to clamp her thighs together but Rathbone pushed his hands between her legs and spread them so she was standing with her feet shoulder width apart.

Rathbone them reached down and stroked her pubic mound and pussy through her panties. She was breathing hard showing that he was getting her body aroused. He then reached up and pulled her panties down to the floor and stroked her pussy from bottom to top. Jennifer was moaning as her body responded automatically to the stimulation. He then had her lie down on the floor and spread her legs as wide as she could. She was trembling like a leaf in a storm in fear of what Rathbone might do to her. As she lay on the floor she began to cry out her fear. He still had his erection pointing straight out in a threatening manner and she was sure that he was going to rape her. He got down on his knees between her legs and bent down to perform oral sex on her. He licked her labia forcing his tongue between the lips and licked up to her clit. When he licked and sucked on her clit her body responded with an orgasm. He noticed that her pussy was getting wet and decided to put his finger into her vagina. He spread her lips and pressed his finger against the opening of her vagina. He was met with resistance and took his finger away. He looked real close and mumbled something about a virgin being valuable.

He then had her put her clothes back and told her to sit on the chair.

Rathbone then turned his attention to Elizabeth. Without having her stand up he bent over in front of her, lifting her top up revealing her budding breasts. He fondled them lightly pinching her nipples which became erect. He leaned closer and sucked on each nipple eliciting a slight moan from her. He then had her stand up and lift her skirt as high as she could. He looked at her pretty pink bikini cut big girl panties. He noted that even though they were twins there were differences between them. He pulled her panties down and off as he stroked her pubic mound and pussy slit. She, like her sister, tried to clamp her legs together but Rathbone forced her to spread her legs back apart so he had access to her crotch. While rubbing her labia he noticed some wetness and figured that she was getting turned on.

He then had her lie down on the floor with her legs spread wide apart. Like he did with Jennifer he started to lick her pussy from bottom to top. He could detect moistness and a definite flavor of young girl sex. He sucked on he clit and she exploded into an orgasm. He then placed his finger at the entrance of her vagina and it slid right in all the way. Her lubrication made it slip in and out easily. He concluded that the girl was not a virgin and did not have to be kept pure. He removed his finger and then took up a position over the girl with head of his erection pressing against her vagina. He gave a little thrust and slipped an inch into her tunnel. She was very tight and it took some effort to penetrate her innermost being. He started an in and out motion gradually penetrating her deeper and deeper until he was all the way into her bumping into her cervix.

He then proceeded to brutally rape her with no regard to her suffering. He ignored her silent tears and continued his quest of raping her. He was intent only on his own pleasure and relief of his pent up frustrations. Faster and faster he went as he rose up closer to his own orgasm. Elizabeth's body was betraying her by climbing towards orgasm also. Involuntarily her hips made thrusts enhancing both her stimulation and his. They both were moving with physical purpose until Elizabeth and Rathbone simultaneously exploded in orgasms. He pumped his seed forcefully into her right at the entrance of her youthful womb. The only redeeming facet was that she was on the pill so pregnancy was of no concern in spite of it having been two weeks since her last menstruation.

Rathbone remained motionless on top of Elizabeth as he recovered from his explosion. She had some difficulty breathing but eventually he rolled off her allowing her to catch her breath. Elizabeth was deeply traumatized since she was powerless to fight her rapist off in even the slightest way. His power over all the family could not be diminished at all. He told Elizabeth to get dressed and join the others sitting on the chairs. Rathbone then left the room through a third door where he met with the man who had hired him to collect girls for his brothel. His previous girls had met with an untimely end and he needed new workers to keep his customers coming back. Negotiations were going on for the two men to settle on a price for his wares. The fact that one of the girls was a virgin forced the price to climb quite high and Rathbone was satisfied with the reward for his efforts.

Just as they shook on the deal there was a commotion in the next room and the door to the room they were in burst open with a loud crash. Rathbone and the other man attempted to flee but were cut off as a sword dispatched both of them to meet their makers.


We return to the present time now.

After all the activity of my last rescue it was time for me to get some rest. Grace, Kim and I were relaxing in the pool enjoying the bright sunshine on our bodies. I was wearing my usual Speedo bathing suit since I didn't care if any arousal on my part became evident. Grace was wearing a somewhat conservative two piece suit which did little to hide her obvious sexuality. She could get a reaction from me by just being in the same room without doing even the slightest thing to be provocative. Kim, on the other hand, was wearing her favorite postage-stamp bikini which not only did not hide her charms but actually amplified them. That girl's body could give a stone statue an erection from over forty feet away. The only foreplay she needed was to merely enter the room.

Both ladies were showing me no mercy as they casually rubbed up against my body whenever they got near me. I was far from a passive participant and gave as much as I received. As I was tossing with Grace, Kim slipped up behind me and gave my Speedos a shove down to my ankles. I was trapped with the suit around my feet when Grace slipped underwater and engulfed my already rampant erection into her mouth. Kim was still behind me and reaching around took me scrotum in her delicate hand, and stimulated my testicles. Standing chest deep in water I was getting so turned on that I could hardly breathe normally. Being assaulted by two goddesses was definitely my definition of heaven. By unspoken signal the two ladies switched sides with Kim in front and Grace behind me. Grace took over stimulating my testicles while Kim, instead of taking me in her mouth, reached down, untying her bottoms and grabbing my steel pole, engulfed it into her love tunnel in one smooth stroke. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to smother me with her mouth on mine in a very hot and passionate French kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.