Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 24: Smile for the Camera

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Smile for the Camera - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

With our trip through the cave behind us things calmed down around Camelot. With no unusual surprises or disasters in the making, I found I had some spare time to pursue my hobby: photography. Kim and Cathy's photography teacher expressing her appreciation for the albums the girls had brought to Show and Tell, got my interest re-invigorated so I got busy in my studio setting up for some special pictures I wanted to shoot.

With the cooler weather of fall upon us I decided to do most of my work indoors. Also, the nature of the shots I had in mind deemed it prudent to keep the activity confined to the house. Cathy had expressed an interest in modeling for some of my figure study pictures so the theme of my latest endeavor was established. Chris had dropped a few hints that she also would be interested in posing for me. I told her about my rule that she had to witness the shots of Cathy, so she would be there anyway.

We decided that probably Saturday would be best so we could have all day if we needed to take our time to get the poses just right. When Kim found out what I had in mind she offered to help out. I had some really good ideas of what I wanted to capture so it was just a matter of setting everything up and getting my models prepared to put in a full day.

Saturday turned out to be quite warm and breezy so we could do some of the tamer shots outside. In the back of my mind was a thought that I would like to experiment with a few Lady Godiva-type shots which, due to the horse, would have to be done outside. Whoever I used for those shots would be dressed in a heavy terry-cloth robe to preserve her modesty up until the actual moment of the shot.

We decided to do most of the indoor shots first, keeping a time slot open during early afternoon for the outdoor shots. That was the warmest part of the day and put the least discomfort on the models. I was in the studio doing some final setup when Chris, Cathy and Kim walked in. I quickly noticed that all three of them were wearing bathrobes so I surmised that they all wanted their time before the camera.

George had let me know that he was fine with Chris and Cathy posing in whatever way they wanted as long as they were comfortable about it. The first one I chose was Chris. She had a figure that not only turned heads but could stop traffic a mile away. Her maturing body, in its sexual prime, was the perfect subject for some of the closer shots of intimate spots on her body. Her breasts were high up on her chest and did not in the least show any effects of gravity. Her sexual center was shaved clean and showed a beauty hard to describe. The texture of her skin was the preverbal peaches-and-cream complexion that did not require any airbrush touchup whatsoever.

I had the heat in the studio turned up because comfort was a primary concern. Goose-bumps can ruin the desired perfection I was after. I first started with a series of her breasts. As I shot the different angles I felt that there was something missing. Her breasts were grand but not perfect. Just then Kim walked in with an ice cube. I knew right away what she had in mind.

She walked up to Chris and rubbed her nipples with the ice cube. The change was dramatic as Chris' nipples erected, standing out proudly giving the illusion of stimulation. Kim catches on fast on how to make a shot perfect. I had to give her a kiss to reward her insight and quick thinking.

When I got through kissing Kim, Chris and Cathy formed a line behind her waiting for their kisses. I was going to have to stop working with girls like that. What was I thinking? I love working with girls and wouldn't trade it for the world. Next on my agenda were some profile silhouette shots of her body. That required turning off the room lights and using back lighting. I wanted to emphasize her curves, without being distracted by skin tone or any details.

I shot the views from several different angles and in differing positions. One I especially liked was with Chris sitting on a table with one knee raised, her hands on that knee and her other leg straight. You may have seen that pose in chrome on truck mud-flaps. It was a very popular sexy pose.

With her long blonde hair, the next pose was obvious. I set up a fan and turned it on high. I had Chris face into the fan with a light towel draped over one shoulder. The flapping towel and blowing hair gave the illusion that she was moving quite fast. By using a slightly slower shutter speed I was able to enhance the illusion of speed. Lastly, using a green screen background I could dub in a blurred scene to complete the package.

Another close-up shot I wanted was her pubic area. She was clean shaved so the texture of her delicate skin was evident in the shot. With her legs slightly spread I could see her entire slit almost all the way to her bottom. I took a bunch of shots, playing around with camera angles and lighting.

No matter what combination I used it still was not perfect. I was in a quandary as to what the problem was until Kim whispered in my ear "She's dry."

Of course! I should have thought of that since I had done several of those shots before. The difference was that my previous models had been aroused almost to the point of orgasm.

I asked Kim, "Do you want to fix the problem?"

"No way. She's your model; you fix it. Besides, she may not respond to me the way she would with you."

I put my camera down and walked over to Chris and taking her in my arms laid a very passionate French kiss on her. I tweaked her nipples and then reached down and stimulated her clit. She moaned her pleasure as I did my magic on her body. I could tell when she was just about ready to come so I backed up and grabbed my camera. As I took the shots I caught a gradual build-up of moisture at the junction of her outer lips.

I must have taken twenty shots of just that view before Chris reached out and grabbed me by the collar, dragging me to her. She plunged my hand down to her wet pussy and demanded, "Finish me, you bastard!"

What could I do? I finished her. I heard her scream out her orgasm but there was also a series of clicks going on. Kim had the camera aimed at us and was snapping away like mad. She managed to get that one-in-a-thousand shot as she captured Chris' face during her orgasm.

The final shot I wanted was with Chris' legs spread real wide so I could get a shot of the coral pink interior of her sexual center. The timing was perfect since she had just had an orgasm the whole area was wet and her vaginal opening was dilated to at least a half inch allowing the inside of her love tunnel to show up well. There even was a drip of her juices running down out of her hole. In my opinion, that is one of the most erotic views known to mankind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.