Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 23: Return to Camelot

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Return to Camelot - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Having asked Merlin why he summoned us, I awaited his explanation. It took him a few seconds to reply. "The soul of Mordred, who you slew in battle, had been drifting about the kingdom casting a morbid pall over the land. In order to rectify the situation, I conjured up a spell to banish him to the fires of Hell for all eternity. The power of his soul must have been more than I thought for instead he turned into a fierce fire-breathing dragon that has been wreaking havoc all over the land. According to accepted folklore the only one who could slay the dragon is one called George. It is for that reason I have summoned you and your faithful knight, Sir George."

"Where is that dragon now?"

Merlin took out his crystal ball and looking into it stated, "He is waging battle with the Knights of the Round Table near Camelot."

"How goes the battle?"

"Not well. Many good men have fallen to his awesome might. I'm afraid that the dragon is a force that cannot be stopped until he has been slain and so far not one warrior has been able to do that."

"Then we must go forth and confront this dragon. As you can see, with us is Sir George who is pure of soul and a fierce force in his own right."

"Make it so."

Grace piped in, "Now you've got him quoting Jean-Luc Piccard."

We mounted up and rode off with all the speed we could handle. Since nightfall was enveloping us after we rode a distance, we took up lodging at an inn by the road. We enjoyed a hearty meal cooked to perfection and consumed a few tankards of ale. Grace mentioned that maybe we should have brought Alice so she could swap recipes. The food was really that good. We all slept peacefully and awakened at the dawn. A good breakfast was laid out before us and we consumed our fill. We mounted our trusty steeds and resumed our journey to Camelot.

That time we were expected, so the drawbridge was lowered and we entered the castle to a herald of trumpets announcing our arrival. We went directly to the throne room and were seated. Grace and I sat on our thrones while Kim and Sir George took up stations by our sides. I summoned my chamberlain beseeching him, "Tell me of how goes the battle?"

"By your command, Your Majesty, the battle does not go well. The dragon has attacked several villages parching the land far and wide with his infernal breath of fire. Countless villages and farms lay in waste in his wake."

I summoned the Knights of the Round Table to come before me to hear my commands. "My noble knights. I have brought with me Sir George, a knight pure of soul, whose only calling this day is to slay the fearsome dragon that has been as a plague upon our land. I command you to assist him in his quest to rid the kingdom of that evil reincarnation of Mordred hastening his soul to burn in Hell from this day on until forever."

All the knights responded together: "By your command, Your Majesty. We venture forth upon the midday to confront the dragon upon the field of battle."

I assembled my knights and with George by my side we set out to do battle with the dragon. It was well into the afternoon when we witnessed the devastation in the dragon's path. We followed his path well into the waning hours of the evening until we could go no farther. We made camp and posted guards to alert us if the dragon should return from whence it came. God was with us as we rested for the night and on the first light we were resuming our quest.

It was near midday when we crested a hill and observed the dragon in the valley below. It was a fearsome sight to see that monstrously large creature having its way, spreading wanton destruction as it went. We hatched a plan where half our contingent would attack from the left side while the other, save Sir George, attacked from the right.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.