Knight in Shining Armor - Cover

Knight in Shining Armor

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 12: Exploring

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Exploring - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next morning I was assaulted by kisses from both sides. Grace and Kim were making sure that I awoke in a good mood and they were completely successful in their endeavors. Waking with a lover is great but with two is sublime. With my recuperative powers, I was able to make love to them both. I made it my task to make sure that nobody left my bed feeling slighted or unsatisfied, that is, unless they were kicked out by their mom. That morning was no exception and we could have continued for hours but we had things to do and many a place to go.

Alice fixed us up with one of her spectacular breakfasts that leave you to want for nothing. Chris and her girls joined us eating a good meal so they could face a very active day retrieving their property from the storage unit. As we were finishing eating, George showed up to get the keys to the Suburban so he could drive Chris and her girls to the storage unit.

Once they had headed out we got together and decided to venture out to see if we could get farther into the cave. When we had been in there before, I noticed that the keyhole of the lock on the door had a rather unique shape. It reminded me of an old rusty key that Manuel had found cleaning up the barn. I went to my study and retrieved the key putting it in my pocket. Dressed in exploring clothes we went out to the barn to get the horses saddled up and ready to go. I suggested to the girls, that since we were going into the cave, they should wear hats, boots and light jackets. We got all suited up and headed out for the cave.

As we approached the cave the horses started snorting and acting spooky again. We dismounted and the horses bolted and ran off so it looked like we would be on foot. As we entered the mouth of the cave all three of us got that tingly feeling. We proceeded in spite of our apprehensive feelings until we made it to the door. At the door I again heard what sounded like voices in the distance coming through the door. My curiosity over powered my uneasy feelings. I reached into my pocket in search of the old rusty key that Manuel had found. Bringing it out I noticed that it was then bright and shiny as was the door's lock. Things were getting downright spooky but I ignored my fears and inserted the key into the lock. It went in as smoothly as if it had just been lubricated. I turned the key to the left and tried the door which resisted any movement in or out. I then turned the key to the right and tried the door again. That time the door started to move as I pulled on it.

I expected the door to be creaking and groaning but it opened smoothly. I noted that the hinges which had been rusty before were then, like the lock, bright and shiny. As I ran my hand over the surface of the door it felt unreasonably smooth like a fine finished piece of furniture. I swung the door open wide and could hear the voices quite clearly then but could not make out what was being said. As we stepped through the door there was a bright blinding flash of light accompanied by a rush of air. I reached up to secure my hat and felt something metal. I removed it from my head and saw that I had been wearing a gold crown. I looked over at Grace and she also had a smaller gold crown instead of the hat she had donned at the barn. Kim, I noticed was wearing a beret style cap. These items were most bewildering.

I looked down and saw that I was dressed in chainmail armor. On my left side I saw a sword with an ornate gold and pearl handle where my left gloved hand rested. I looked over to Grace and noticed that she was dressed in the flowing garments of a queen. Kim was dressed as a royal page. As we exited the cave I felt something leathery in my right hand. I looked down and followed the reins which led to the bit of a totally white stallion of awesome stature. Grace was leading a chestnut colored mare and farther to the right was Kim leading a chestnut colored filly.

Grace asked me "Arthur, what is going on and where are we?"

"I have no idea Jenny. I'm as confused as you."

"You called me Jenny?"

"Yes, is not your name Guinevere?"

"I guess you're right although I have not used that name in many years."

Just then I saw a knight on horseback charging towards us with his sword drawn in a threatening manner. When he got to within six meters of us he reined his horse to a sudden stop. He thrust his sword into the ground and jumped from his horse lowering himself to one knee in a submissive pose.

"Your majesty, I am exulted to see you and Queen Guinevere are alive and well. We of the round table have not heard of you for so long that we feared that you had been killed during your crusade."

"Rise Lancelot, and tell me of the health of my kingdom." How did I know his name and exactly what was my kingdom??

"Majesty, Mordred, who you left in charge, has made many changes to the order of things. His evil ways have been the cause of many of the knights leaving the round table and venturing forth on quests of their own."

"What devious pursuits had Mordred perpetrated?"

"He has levied a burdensome tax on all the subjects of the realm. He has declared that all women shall be considered possessions to be treated as their husband's desire. They are given a lower station in society and reduced to common laborers and slaves. Legions of women have been bought and sold into a life of servitude to their masters"

"Mount up Sir Lancelot. Let us make haste and go forth to Camelot. We must undo that terrible state of affairs."

Grace (Guinevere), Kim and I mounted up and followed Lancelot to the castle. On our way I noticed that Kim was riding her horse like a seasoned rider keeping up with our hurried pace. We were met along the way by Sir Gawain, Sir Galahad and Sir Kay. They all looked relieved and cheered to see that Guinevere and I were alive and well. They joined our ranks as we sped along with the clanking of armor and thundering hoof beats. That day we made it as far as an inn by nightfall. We sought shelter and food there and bedded down for the night.

The next day we assembled in the dining area and sat down for some breakfast. While eating, something crossed my mind. For some reason I didn't understand, I knew all of the knights on sight. Grace or Guinevere as everybody called her; also was endowed with that insight. Kim too seemed to know them all. It was as if we had lived there all our lives and were just returning from a sabbatical.

Kim brought our horses from the stable behind the inn and we mounted up to continue our journey to Camelot. Lancelot had somehow obtained the staff bearing my banner and was carrying it high. We had picked up a few more knights along the way and our group numbered a full dozen. We thundered through the countryside scattering people and livestock along the way. Every time we passed an assemblage of people they would all cheer saying "Long lives the King. Long live Arthur."

It was late afternoon when we arrived at Camelot. We approached the main gates and I noticed that the drawbridge was raised. A booming voice came from high on the battlements.

"Who goes there? Come forth and identify yourself."

"My good man, do you not recognize your king? It is I, Arthur, King of all England."

There was a flurry of activity as the drawbridge was lowered and the gates swung wide open. I heard a fanfare of trumpets announcing my arrival at the castle. We resumed our ride into the central courtyard where we were met by a host of pages assisting us down from our mounts. There were literally hundreds of citizens bowing down to me as I passed. Grace and I stormed our way into the grand hall where I took my seat on the throne. Grace was standing by my side without a throne of her own. In as loud a booming voice as I could muster I bellowed out "Where is the queens throne?"

An aide said "I am most sorry your majesty but Mordred had ordered it removed from the room. I will go forth and see to it myself that it is restored to its rightful place."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.