Knight in Shining Armor - Cover

Knight in Shining Armor

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: Time to Unwind

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Time to Unwind - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When we got there and were unloading our gear I realized that we had not eaten our lunch yet so we three headed to the kitchen to refuel our tired bodies. After we sat down, I found it a little difficult to eat my sandwich since there was Kim sitting on my lap. With all the stress we had experienced, Grace decided to not say anything to Kim and let her stay on my lap. I, of course, would never object in a million years. Eating lunch with two of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, with one of them on my lap, was the perfect definition of heaven.

After lunch we headed out to the hot tub for some relaxation and recharging of our internal batteries. Grace put on her bikini that she had left there but Kim wanted to do something else.

"Kim, you need to put on your bathing suit"

"Mom, I don't want to. It's too restrictive."

"But Art will get to see all of you if you're naked!"

"Mom, we went swimming yesterday in the lake and all I had on was a pair of white cotton panties."

"Well, that was better than being naked."

"Think about it, Mom: What happens when white cotton gets wet?"

"Oh shit!"

I thought to myself that Kim's little show at the lake was deliberate after all.

Grace then stood up and stripped off her suit and settled back down in the warm water. A very naked Kim jumped in and plopped down on my lap. Grace scowled at her so Kim moved down next to me. Kim mischievously grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her so my hand was centered on her budding breast.

I glanced over at Grace and she just nodded as if to say "Let the kid have some fun."

I thought I was the one having the fun as I kneaded Kim's breast feeling the nipple harden trying to make a hole in my palm. Luckily my trunks were able to somewhat hide the erection I was experiencing.

Grace, after seeing her daughter having so much fun, decided to slip into the seat beside me. She wrapped my arm around her and made sure my hand landed on her quite ample breast. Her nipple also hardened convincing me that it was a genetic trait. I was then attacked from both sides with kisses. Grace moved her hand to rest on my crotch but was surprised to find that Kim had beaten her to the punch and was stroking me through my suit. I decided to not get into any family squabbles but let them work out their sharing between them. I really didn't care which one did it as long as it continued.

It was about time for the news so I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to a local station. They opened the broadcast with a late breaking story of a sex trade ring that had been busted up. They then handed it over to the national news report which had very thorough coverage of our morning's activities. They even reported, "Through the heroic efforts of Arthur Sherwood, a local photographer, eight girls were rescued from who knows what despicable torture they would endure at the hands of their captors."

They went on to report that one of the three perpetrators who was arrested made a deal and gave up the whole network of sex slave trade resulting in over fifty arrests and seventy-three more girls rescued statewide. Everything considered, I felt it was indeed a good day.

I turned the TV off and suggested to the girls that we adjourn to the sauna for some rubdowns. They both thought that was an excellent idea so we headed that way. Kim pulled the massage table from the wall while Grace dumped a ladle of water onto the lava rocks to get the steam going. I spread a towel out on the table and asked "Who's first?"

Grace was first to say "Me" so she hopped up on the table on her tummy.

Kim climbed up on one of the benches to watch her mom get the treatment.

I started the massage at Grace's shoulders. As I rubbed and kneaded the muscles in her back I could feel the tension being relieved as her upper body began to relax. I worked my way down to her lower back just above her gluteus. I then reached up between her shoulder blades and pressed in with both sets of fingers drawing my hands down to her tail bone. I then placed my thumbs on her back just above the little dimples and pressed in hard. She immediately stiffened out her entire body and lifted her legs and shoulders right up off the table as a wave of ripples traveled up her spine. She let out a loud and long moan that sounded like cross between a mountain lion growling and a wolf baying at the moon. She was having a spinal orgasm.

"Where in the blue blazes did you ever learn to do that? It was fantastic and I feel like my very soul is on fire."

I just said, "I get around."

Authors note:

Please don't try that maneuver on someone until an experienced masseuse shows you how it's done. The pressure points are very close to the sciatic nerves and you can do some serious damage if not done correctly.

I then continued down her bottom and those statuesque legs to her feet where I used my thumbs to do a similar pressure point causing her to moan some more.

She then flipped over and announced, "Other side now."

I started at her feet and massaged those perfect legs all the way to the tops, carefully avoiding her pubes. The disappointed look on her face was priceless as I continued up her front, massaging as I went. I did hit a couple of ticklish spots making her giggle like a little girl. Avoiding her breasts, I made my way to her shoulders and neck to complete the treatment.

I stepped back to make room for her to get down, but she scolded me. "Hey buster, you missed some spots and if you don't do them I will throw you into the pool weighted down with chains and bricks!"

"I surely don't know what you're referring to," I innocently mused.

"You know damned well what I mean, so get your ass in gear and get busy."

I guessed I had teased her enough so I took her voluptuous breasts in hand and worked on stimulating her inner fires. Her heavy breathing gave me all the indication I needed to tell me that I was doing it right. She had her eyes closed, basking in the sensation until I lowered my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth and gave her a little nip with my teeth. She almost drew a vacuum in the room as she sucked in her breath with her eyes open wide enough for me to jump into the twin pools of ocean-blue seduction. I got almost the same reaction as I repeated the therapy to her other breast.

Two out of the three missed areas done meant it was time for the last un-assaulted real estate to be ravished. I bent down and placed a kiss on her Venus mound causing her legs to pop apart like the reverse of a bear trap, opening her innermost core of sensuality for my ministrations. I trailed kisses lower towards her clit but passing by it and continuing down to her vaginal opening. While kissing her I kept my tongue busy applying stimulation where I felt it would do the most good. Then back up slightly where I took her erect clit in my mouth sucking and licking until Grace exploded in a gigantic orgasm hollering out a continuous, "Oh God, oh God, oh God..." until she had no more breath as she passed out on the table.

As I stepped back Kim said, "Oh my God Art, I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life. You are truly worthy of the name King Arthur."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.