Knight in Shining Armor
Chapter 3: Getting Back to Normal

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Getting Back to Normal - Arthur Sherwood, a wealthy bachelor, comes to the rescue of damsels in distress with more than spiritual rewards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next day I had a visit from Grace. "Art, I've got something I need to ask of you."

"Anything you want is yours just for the asking. You should know that."

"As you are well aware I was almost raped and I need someone who cares to make love to me."

"Say no more." I then kissed her, picked her up and carried her up to my master bedroom. I set her down and embraced her like a long lost lover returning home after an extended absence. We were both breathing hard as we undressed each other. Once we were both naked I kissed her passionately again and then I eased her down to the bed while maintaining contact with our kiss. I could literally smell her arousal in the air surrounding us. I laid her down on her back and broke the kiss so I could pay homage to her divine beauty.

I kissed her forehead and her eyes. I then nibbled slightly on her ears while I whispered terms of endearment to her. I then left a trail of kisses down her neck and onto her chest between those two glorious breasts which could only belong to a true goddess. I continued down to her navel where I swirled my tongue eliciting a giggle from her. Then I kissed her on her hip and proceeded down her leg on the outside accompanied with the kind of caresses that Kim likes and Grace loves. When I made it to her foot I lifted it up kissing and caressing her whole foot and each of her dainty toes.

Next I painted a flurry of kisses and caresses to the inside of her leg all the way up to but not on her pubic region. I then moved to the outside of her other leg and repeated the process all over again. This time I bypassed her pubes and proceeded up to those dual mountains of exquisite pleasure called breasts. I circled the base of one breast in ever decreasing circles until I ended up at her very erect nipples where I kissed, licked and sucked like a newborn seeking nourishment. Grace was letting out a continuous series of moans from the arousal she was feeling. I gave the same treatment to her other breast as she experienced a series of shudders closely akin to orgasm.

I once again headed south to her Venus mound where I licked and kissed her through several more shudders. By that time she was lifting her hips and twisting back and forth in an effort to enhance her arousal. I spread her legs and moved down to place a kiss directly on her opening causing her to almost leap straight up off the bed. I licked her from the opening all the way up until I reached her clit. Once I did that she let out a deafening scream thrusting her hips up actually bouncing me up in the air. I continued licking and sucking her through two more ear splitters.

Before I could get back down, she grabbed me by the ears and dragged me up for a sloppy French kiss. She was panting heavily as she said, "Enough already, I want you in me right now."

Always happy to oblige, I did just that, entering her in a single slow thrust bottoming out in her tunnel of love. Occasional thrusts of her hips gave me the message so I set up a nice slow rhythm of in and out strokes building her arousal higher each time until she exploded in a monumental orgasm the likes of which I had never experienced.

Her scream was loud enough that I was sure that Kim could hear it across the street. My hearing was destroyed for a few seconds while she came down from her peak. Before she returned to normal I started speeding up my thrusts mashing our pelvic bones in a staccato similar to a rock band drummer.

Thrust after thrust brought us both to our peaks until we exploded just like a well-practiced and perfectly timed detonation. I filled her love center with what felt like gallons of my baby makers until it was seeping out and running down her crotch like a slow waterfall. I grabbed her and rolled us both onto our sides so I wouldn't crush her. I was still embedded deeply in her and we were kissing the whole time. We eventually had to break the kiss in order to catch our breath.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.