The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

On the way home in the car they were as giddy as two schoolgirls. Bridget recounted the various facial expressions of her "conquests" and Jill told stories of how she had to keep running around to get the right shot while trying to look and act like a shopper. While they told each other of their personal mini-adventures Jill noticed that Bridget kept her skirt pushed up and was caressing her thighs. More than once Jill got a good look at her pussy. The labia were swollen while the inner lips and clit were protruding and slick with Bridget's juices. Jill even caught a hint of the musky scent of a pussy in heat. The next ten minutes in the car were torture for Jill. Her cunt leaked and her nipples were hard. Her puffy nipples had expanded on her 36C tits and it looked as if there was a cone at the tip of each one.

When they finally got in Bridget's house they flopped next to each other on the couch. Jill closed her eyes and put her head back. "What a day! This film is going to be much better than I imagined. You were fabulous!"

"Thanks. I can't believe you got everything. How about some Chardonnay?" Bridget inquired.

"Sounds great!" When Bridget returned to the living room she stood right in front of Jill, who still had her eyes closed.

"Here, this is for you."

Jill sat up and opened her eyes. Not a foot in front of her was Bridget's wet and inviting pussy. Jill smiled and looked up at Bridget. She had taken off her sundress and was wearing only her high-heeled sandals. Her smile was the most inviting thing that Jill had ever seen. She leaned forward and cupped each of Bridget's ass cheeks. She stuck out her tongue as she drew Bridget's pussy to her mouth. Jill immediately began searching for her soon-to-be lover's clit. When she found it, Bridget gasped and Jill went to work.

Jill started licking from the bottom of Bridget's pussy up and around her clit and back down. She loved the slightly salty taste and the musky odor of her juices. Bridget was gasping for breath as the licking continued. Jill slid two fingers between Bridget's sticky thighs and pushed them hard into her pussy. Bridget jumped when Jill's fingers hit home. As Jill's fingers worked faster, Bridget began to squat to meet each thrust. Bridget pulled Jill's head tighter into her cunt. The rhythm of her breathing matched the strokes of Jill's fingers. Bridget started to pull on her left nipple and her pussy started to ripple with the beginning of her orgasm. As her orgasm was building the only sounds that could be heard were the squishing sound made by Jill's fingers and the rhythmic "Oh! Oh! Oh!" escaping from Bridget. When Bridget finally exploded she pushed her hips forward so hard that she knocked Jill back onto the couch. Jill never let go of Bridget's ass and pulled her with her as she continued to lick the super-sensitive nub until Bridget begged Jill to stop.

Jill let Bridget go and they both collapsed on the couch. "I've wanted to eat you all day," purred Jill as she caressed Bridget's thigh.

"I wanted you to eat me," replied Bridget.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.