The Anniversary Gift
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

They strolled through the mall commenting on the potential opportunities. They ruled out the department stores. There were just too many people. Retirees and women with baby strollers populated the gift shops. They were looking for some place quiet when Bridget walked up to a shoe store and spied her next "victim."

"Let's go in, it's empty," Bridget remarked as she grabbed Jill's hand. Bridget wandered over by the salesman to get a better look at him. A closer inspection revealed that he was more of a "sales boy" than a salesman. With those pimples he looked around 18 or 19. He took one look at Bridget and gulped.

"Can I help you?"

Bridget gave him her sweetest smile and responded, "Not right now."

Bridget walked around the store looking at shoes and chatting with Jill. Every time she stole a glance at the boy she caught him staring. She had her back to him but she could feel his gaze. She saw some shoes that she liked on a bottom shelf, so she bent at the waist, her skirt rising all the way to the bottom of her ass cheeks. It took Bridget a while to decide, and then she picked out two pair and walked over to the salesman. "I'd like to try these on, but I don't know what size I need, Rick."

Rick came out of his trance when she said his name. He didn't know how she knew it, forgetting that he had on a nametag.

"Oh, wait right here and I'll measure."

Bridget stood demurely while Rick measured her feet.

"You're a 7— narrow!" he announced proudly. "Would you like to try these on?"

Rick scrambled to his feet and raced into the stock room the second Bridget said yes. After a few minutes he came out with four boxes.

"We didn't have the brown ones in your size, so I brought out a 7 regular, plus a similar style in a 7— narrow," he beamed. He brought over the footrest, sat down on the end and took out the first pair.

Bridget raised her right foot and put it on the footrest. Rick gently grabbed her ankle and slipped off her shoe. He reached to his left to get one of the new shoes. When he turned back to put the shoe on Bridget's foot Bridget's foot Rick got the biggest surprise of his young life. Bridget had her right foot at the top of the footrest only inches from his crotch. Her knees were parted and there, not three feet away was the first pussy Rick had ever seen. It was shaved, with the inner lips protruding and a large clit. He was staring when Bridget said, "Aren't you going to put the shoe on?"

Silently, with his eyes still glued to her pussy he reached down, took hold of Bridget's ankle again and slipped on the shoe.

"That seems to fit well," Bridget said quietly. After another ten seconds she spoke up. "The other shoe, Rick."

Still staring at her moist slit Rick leaned over to get the other shoe. Bridget put her right foot on the floor and lifted her left foot up. At the same time she spread her legs wider. Her skirt was now almost up to her hips. She thrust her hips forward and her pussy tilted upward, her clit completely out from under its hood. Rick finally took hold of her left foot and put on the shoe. Bridget lowered her leg and stood up. She walked around in the four-inch heels. She pulled her skirt up so that her ass showed and looked over her shoulder.

"My legs don't look too fat, do they Rick?

"No mam, they don't."

"Great! I'll take them."

As Bridget sat down in her chair she noticed a huge bulge in the youth's pants. She lifted her left foot so Rick could remove the shoe. As soon as it was off she placed her stocking clad foot on his hard dick. He audibly groaned as she massaged it through his pants.

"You're awfully big for such a young man. I bet your girlfriend just loves to rub this monster."

"I don't have a girlfriend," came the mumbled reply.

"You don't, that's terrible! Let me be your girlfriend this afternoon."

With that, Bridget started to rub harder and faster. Rick closed his eyes and made tiny noises. All of a sudden his eyes flew open.

"Oh! Oh!" he screamed.

Bridget stopped her massage when she felt the dampness seep through her stockings. Rick gave her a confused stare for a few seconds before he got up and ran into the back.

Bridget heard Jill laugh as she got up from the chair. "You're two for two!"

"You know, I'm going to have to come back here. I really like these shoes!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.