Rose in Winter - Cover

Rose in Winter

Copyright© 2013 by rose butterfly

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman's lover arrives home from work with her waiting by the door to give him a blow job.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

Rose stood in her bedroom staring at the closet. Lee had told her they were going out for a special night and she wanted to dress herself extra special for him. She took a black dress out that she loved. It curved low accentuating her curvaceous breasts. She knew how Lee loved her breasts and seeing them pushed up in that dress really set him on fire. She carefully chose a gold heart necklace to adorn her neck bringing the attention slightly from her round tits. She slipped a golden bracelet onto her right wrist and gold hoop earrings into her ears. She checked herself in the mirror. Yes, gold was definitely her color; the way it reflected off her light skin making the gold look even shinier definitely looked good on her.

Rose chose a pair of black thigh highs and her black two inch heels to set off the dress. Pulling her hair up into an ornamental bun, she brought a ringlet of curls down on each side of her face, making her look almost angelic. She sprayed on her favorite perfume and applied her dark red lipstick, then blotted it. Not too bad she thought again checking herself in the mirror.

Lee arrived home at six pm. Walking into the bedroom he was taken back by Rose's beauty. Damn he thought to himself. She always looked beautiful to him, but tonight she was positively stunning. He pulled her into him and kissed her. "Baby, you look good, but what am I gonna wear?" he asked. She laughed at him and pointed to the bed. She had selected a pair of black trousers, and a navy blue dress shirt. "What is the occasion?" she quipped.

"I have gotten a promotion." he told her. "What? Seriously!!" she was overjoyed. Rose knew that Lee had been hoping for this promotion for a few months now. "I'm proud of you baby!" She pulled him to her again and kissed him passionately. He laughed and kissed her back. "Easy babe, you keep this up and we won't make it out of the house," he told her. "You say that like it's a bad thing,"Rose teased him.

Lee showered quickly and dressed for their night out. "Where are we going?" Rose asked. "You will have to wait to see," he told her. Tonight he was taking her to a nice restaurant that had just opened up to celebrate. Things had been a little tough lately with him working all kinds of crazy hours and he wanted to show her how much she meant to him.

They arrived at the restaurant and were seated in a corner with low lighting. Rose thought this had to be the most romantic place she had ever been to. She looked across the table at her love; she was definitely one lucky woman. "I need to go to the ladies room, I will be back in a minute baby." she told Lee.

Rose strode to the back of the restaurant to enter the bathroom. As she entered she ran straight into a dark haired beauty coming out. "I ... excuse me, I'm so sorry, " Rose's face was red. She had damn near knocked the woman out. "It's OK," the woman purred. "I'm Kat, and you are?" Rose stared at the knockout of a lady. Long black hair, glistening green eyes, ruby red lips, she was absolutely stunning and Rose couldn't stop staring. "Sweety?" Kat said, "you OK?" Rose blinked, and shook her head. "Yes, yes I apologize, Rose, nice to meet you".

"Well Rose, you look like you just saw a ghost or something," Kat laughed. "Wh ... What?" rose was staring again, what was wrong with her? "No, I, umm ... you're beautiful," Rose muttered, her face hot. Kat giggled. She studied Rose, long blonde hair, huge tits, curvy body, yes just what she liked in a woman. "Mmmm," Kat purred, "so are you". Kat pushed Rose against the door and locked it. Rose looked terrified for a moment. What was this woman going to do, locking the door? "It's OK,"Kat whispered, "some alone time for us." Kat kneaded Rose's breast and Rose let out a deep sigh. Oh my god, she thought, I am getting felt up by this beautiful woman, what the hell??

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.