Rose in Winter - Cover

Rose in Winter

Copyright© 2013 by rose butterfly

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman's lover arrives home from work with her waiting by the door to give him a blow job.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex  

Rose smiled to herself. She had come a long way and she was proud of herself. She had lived a life full of hell and yet had still found the ability to be a strong woman. Two failed marriages, a string of failed relationships and losing all of her self esteem, yet here she was happy and smiling. Rose thought of Lee. She wasn't looking for another when he came into her life. It was unexpected, almost like fate had stepped in and said, "This is the one".

It had all began innocent enough. They had met when they bumped into each other at the grocery store. She had not been paying attention to what she was doing, her mind focused on shopping. She felt the sudden crash of the two carts hitting. "Oh, I am so sorry, " Rose said to the handsome stranger. He laughed as he ran his hand along his short brown hair. "It's ok, I wasn't paying attention myself", he told her. Her pulse quickened, her breathing quickened. "Do I know you, you look familiar", Rose asked the stranger. "I don't know, you look familiar too", he said with a confused look on his face. The two stood there just staring at each other trying to figure out where they had met before.

The two carts pulled apart as Rose tried not to stare at this handsome rogue. "This is odd, your voice, even that is familiar", Rose responded. "Yours too," the man smiled, "I know this is a bit forward, but could I have your number and maybe we can talk sometime"? Rose flushed. He wanted her number? This gorgeous specimen of a man wanted to talk to her? "I would love that", she almost purred. "My name is Lee", the man told her. "Rose", she whispered back. They had exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.

Even thinking of that meeting made Rose's body quiver and ache for her love. He set her body on fire in a way no one else had ever before. He had gotten under her skin and she could not get him out of her mind!

It seemed like an eternity ago now since that first meeting. The two had opened up to each other about their lives, loves, and hopes. Lee had told Rose he was married, but had been planning to leave the marriage, it was beyond working things out. Rose cringed at the thought of opening up to a married man like this. Hadn't she learned her lesson before? What was wrong with her? She scolded herself for the thoughts she had been having of him. She resolved to herself this would be nothing more than a friendship and if he became single she would investigate the possibilities of what could be then.

She laughed at that thought. Her mind knew what it should do, but her heart was another story. Her heart had opened up and allowed Lee in without hesitation. Rose was scared because she didn't allow people in to her life like that. What was it with him that broke down the walls she had so carefully been building back up since leaving her ex husband?

Lee walked into the bedroom and layedeside Rose on their bed. "Good morning beautiful", he said lovingly to her, "Been up long?". "Just a little while", she smiled at him as she kissed his rugged face. "Mm mm babe, what's that for?" he inquired. "That is because I love you my darling", Rose purred at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.