Palace Life - Cover

Palace Life

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The life, loves, consorts and escapades of the demon Kiorl. Working in the high court, being of service to Sathreil, lord and king of hell himself and confidant to the prince. Kiorl's other nefarious exploits range from the sexy to downright weird, and he can always use his powers to seduce anything he wants.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace  

Kiorl loved the dark, black hid so many sins. Of course, hiding in the dark from a demon panther with perfect vision and heightened senses was damn near impossible. The Courtier stalked his prey. The best part was that the prey didn't know it was being stalked just yet.

There were three of them, a trio of rowdy bricklayers off to the pub after a hard day's graft and gripe with their masters. Apprentices were the worse at complaining. Kiorl distinguished them only by size and colouring, they meant very little to him except sport. There was a tall broad black hair one, sort of rough and delicious, a smaller man with blond hair who seemed much more authoritative than the other two and a slightly chubby blond kid with big hips. Kiorl thought they all looked somehow ... tasty.

He had shadowed them for a mile, having come up in a back alley on the factory side of the river. The chemical stink had made Kiorl wish he hadn't bothered coming up. He nearly hadn't anyway. Kiorl had spent the morning lazing about the Palace, not needed by either the King or the Prince, not called for and without direction his mind wandered. There were plenty of little things about the palace that he could have had at the click of a finger but unidirectional horniness was not a great mood on Kiorl and he had stalked home. The lounge had been full of much of the house, sitting around eating something weird and delightfully spiced which Tobias had cooked up. Everyone had looked happy, discussion and chatter flying everywhere. Kiorl had snarled a greeting, turned on his paws and left again.

The demon at the portal had known better than to give him hassle, simply handed over a ceramic chit with a sharp salute and a crisp 'M'Sire' as Kiorl stalked through into the swirling entranceway with no real destination in mind except to be distracted. Now he tailed the three men as they headed towards a local watering hole. They wouldn't get there. At a junction with a main street Kiorl swarmed up the side of a building as though it was a hotel staircase, skipped across a couple of streets and dropped soundlessly into the alley the three men were just arriving in.

Kiorl had spent the last hundred years or so thinking of his talent as a sort of blanket, liquid and made of light and sound. He could throw it away from himself, swathe half a restaurant in his glamour and spend as long as he liked reeling them in.

Now he appeared from behind a mass of metal and rubbish, let the men see him and allowed them half a second of puzzlement creeping into horror before he threw the blanket of seduction over them. Kiorl smiled, lazily his long tail flicking, fangs white in the darkness. He purred.

All of them were watching him, staring at the lines of his body, watching his every move. Their eyes were glazed, dreamlike and clouded with lust. The big guy had a hand on his belt and Kiorl nodded at him. He walked towards them with a sway in his stride, watching the big black haired man begin to undo his belt and trousers, big hands fumbling over his stiffening cock. The panther stroked the chest of the tubby blond, claws ripping through shirt and skin as the man cried out in pain and pleasure. The light blanket kept him subdued, turned the shredding of skin in something erotic as Kiorl tore at his clothes until he was nude.

The middle man, ignored until now, was groaning, his jeans bulging with the weight of his lust and Kiorl grinned. He made the older man open his trousers to pull out a long weighty cock. It was the work of a gesture, a lick of the lips and the chunky boy was bent over, spreading the cheeks of his arse while the smaller man began to work the pre-cum slippery head of his cock into the tight hole.

The big guy hadn't taken his eyes off Kiorl, lust-drunk, stroking his own cock in one hand while he stared, wide eyed and panting. Kiorl touched him once, sending a spark of pleasure through the man, causing him to shudder violently, his shaft stiffening and thickening still further in his hands. The other two were rutting properly now, the tubby boy groaning and panting, tongue lolling like a dog as his friend unknowingly fucked him from behind, that long curved penis slipping in and out of the stretched ring of muscle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.