Lady Virginia 2 - Cover

Lady Virginia 2

Copyright© 2013 by Mike S

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of Lord John Thomas's Lady Virginia's story, with his permission

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Lady Virginia's Continuing Story

1 The DAY

Hi all, it's Lady Virginia again and I'd like to bring you more up to date on my life since the last time we talked. Several weeks after the revenge taken on the Morison family by my father and his hunt club, see Lady Virginia chapter 3 Lady Virginia's Revenge, I got a visit one afternoon by Jennifer Morison.

"My Lady" Jennifer began "I'd like to talk to you, please. I'm Jennifer Morison and I believe you have met my father and brothers." I invited the young girl in; I knew she had turned 18 several weeks earlier. While the hunt club had not taken revenge on her, she had been stripped and her father threatened with her being raped by the club's dog pack if he did not give up all copies of his movie of me and the arts director's from St Winifred. Mr. Morison and his sons had been sodomized by the illegal immigrants that had originally raped me and then the immigrants were drugged, restrained and raped by the dog pack. Mrs. Morison had been fucked by the stallion Iceberg before her husband's eyes and then Jennifer had been stripped and threatened. All copies of the 2 videos had been given to my father and at Uncle Charlie's recommendation all the Hunt Club member's now had copies of my video, as well as the use of my body on a number of occasions, as their payment for helping get revenge on the Morison's.

"Of course Jennifer, come in" I said and motioned the girl into my home. I led her to the sitting room and waited until she was seated. "Now, what can I do for you Jennifer? We're about the same age so please call me Virginia."

"Ok La ... er Virginia," the girl said. "I'm sure you know what happened at the farm several weeks ago and that my mother ended up loving Iceberg's fucking. She has been going down to the barn several times a week since then, throwing her dress up over her back and bending over holding on to the wall of his stall and allows him to fuck her. I had seen your video and the way you seemed to love it and while scared, was excited by the idea of the dogs fucking me. I'm not a virgin so it wasn't like I hadn't had sex before and had been turned on by the idea of them forcing me to fuck the dogs. It made fucking the dogs allowable since I was forced and wasn't doing it on my own. My father didn't want that and returned the videos and I thought that was that until I caught mommy fucking Iceberg. So I finally gave in and allowed Titan to fuck me. I loved it and have been doing it daily since that first time." The girl stopped for breath and I wondered why she was telling me all this.

"I was wondering if that has affected you in the same way" she continued. "Do you still fuck dogs and horses?" I admit I wasn't shocked by her question but it did surprise me. Why would I admit to her that I did that if I was? Tell her that my rapes at the hands of her family had turned me into a big slut? Or did it bring out the slut that was that was there, dormant after my marriage, but active in my high school days before I wed?

Before I could decide either way my dog Bruce entered the room and went to Jennifer and tried to stick his head under her skirt. Instead of being offended the girl stood, pulled her mini skirt to her waist and removed her knickers. Then she sat back down and slumped in the chair with her legs spread for Bruce who immediately took a lick and apparently liked the taste as he eagerly went back for more.

"Oh yes boy, that's it ... oh Gawd lick my cunt" Jennifer moaned and then looked at me. "What's his name Virginia?"

"Bruce" I responded as I got up and left the room. I returned holding a video camera with the intent of filming her for the next meeting of the Hunt Club. If she allowed me to film her then I would feel more at ease talking to her about my sex life and not so worried about her here on a spy mission for daddy in his possible efforts at revenge.

"Oh yes Bruce baby, lick my pussy and make me cum" Jennifer was panting as I entered the room and began to film her. She noticed the movement and turned to look at me and broke into a smile. "Oh yes, film this and after Bruce makes me cum I'll let him make me his bitch. I want to see the film afterwards and hopefully you'll show it to the men that used to come for the shows at the barn. Tell them I'd like to put on a show for them, that I want to fuck dogs for an audience. Oh Gawd ... OH I'M CUMMIINNGGG!!!! OH BRUCE ... EAT MEEEEEE BABYYYYYY." Jennifer's ass was all over the chair as she orgasmed on my dog's tongue and when he removed it and stepped back, she slid from the chair, turned around and laid her upper body in it and spread her legs wide. "Come on baby ... mount me ... make me your bitch like Titan has made me his."

As if understanding her Bruce leapt onto her back and his hips began thrusting. Apparently he found the wrong hole as she cried out in pain but Bruce didn't care, his cock was in a bitch's hole and he didn't care which.

"Oh Gawd ... he's in my ass ... oh it hurts" Jennifer sobbed. I thought back to her Titan and when he first fucked me and it had hurt but had soon felt fantastic so I just continued to film her. Apparently her responses mirrored mine as she was soon meeting his thrusts into her with her own back at him. I wondered if he could knot with her in her ass but apparently not as it was soon ending. "OH FUCK YES ... PUMP YOUR CUM UP MY ASS ... FILL MY BOWELS ... OH GAWD BRUCE YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD BOY."

Bruce finished with his second human bitch and then stuck his nose under my dress for a sniff before going to the corner to lick himself and then begin to snore.

"Typical male" Jennifer and I said together and then laughed about it. I picked up a box of tissues and handed them to her to clean herself with as I sat back in my chair and replayed the movie on the built in screen. Her cries caught Jennifer's attention and holding her knickers in her hand she came to look over my shoulder.

"I'd ask you for a copy of that but I'm afraid daddy would see it" Jennifer said. "Mommy knows I'm fucking Titan but keeps quiet about it as I do her fucking Iceberg. Daddy does know that she's doing it but when he said something she told him it was his fault. If he hadn't raped Lord Radelshome's daughter, you, then she would not have been raped by Iceberg and would not have discovered her love for having his cock imbedded in her."

"Yes, I do" I said as her film ended.

"What" Jennifer asked.

"I do still fuck dogs and horses" I admitted. "You asked if I did and I do. My Uncle Charlie has a magnificent stallion, Thunder that I fucked for the Hunt Club's enjoyment, as well as my own, and as for dogs Bruce, Boston my father's Doberman and Uncle Charlie's three Great Danes are all allowed to use me. Since the Hunt Club gangbanged me in your barn, I have allowed them to do so again on a number of occasions. I was a wild child in high school but had settled down when I married but your immigrant workers and father released it again with their gang rape and then having Titan and Iceberg fuck me."

"You do your dad and Uncle still" Jennifer exclaimed. "Even now when you all know who you are?"

"I realized it was my father the night of the show at the barn and went to the manor Saturday to confront him. Other member's showed up and I got a good fucking and then when I told about how I had been blackmailed into the show, they began to plan the revenge. I was asked to fuck them for their help and daddy and Uncle Charlie became regular visitors in my ass and cunt" I explained to her. "Uncle Charlie is a real backdoor man."

"Then please show them my film and tell them I want to be the entertainment for a party" Jennifer said. "Tell them they can tape it and all have a copy if they'll invite me."

"How many" I asked and Jennifer looked at me quizzically. "How many dogs, just 1, Uncle Charlie's 3, or the Club's pack; do you just want to fuck or do you want to pull a train and be gangbanged? Do you want a horse?" Jennifer finally returned to her chair and put her knickers back on but then sat there with her legs spread and the pretty yellow crotch pointed at me. "You can close your legs, I don't go that way" I told her. "Cocks, male dog or horse, it doesn't matter but it has to be cocks."

"Oh I'm sorry Virginia" Jennifer said as she hurriedly brought her knees together. "I was not trying to seduce you, I've never been with a woman either. I guess I just open my legs when I 'm deep in thought. The boys in high school loved me in class and the library as I studied and they could all tell you the color of my panties by the end of classes every day." I thought about that and figured if I had done that, as wild as I was sexually, I would have been fucking in the library and classrooms so the teachers would have also been involved. Once my body kicked into sex gear, I was pretty much ready and willing for anything.

"Tell them that I want to be the entertainment for a night and let them decide" Jennifer finally decided. "If they want the dog pack to gangbang me, I'll let them. If they want to watch me take a horse, they can come to the farm and watch Iceberg fuck me. Or they can bring the pack to the farm and let them gangbang me as mom fucks Iceberg and maybe other horses if they bring them. They could even force daddy and my brothers to watch it all as if we were being raped by all the animals that night."

Jennifer surprised me with all that, the pretend rape for her daddy and her volunteering to do what the club wanted. Since Daddy is the Hunt Master for our county, I called him and explained the situation to him. Daddy listened carefully and I heard his breathing growing heavier as all the details came out.

"Is that package still there" daddy finally asked after I had finished. I figured mom must be within hearing since he asked about the package and not saying Jennifer's name.

"Yes it is and the package allowed Bruce to fuck her and me to film it for the members to see at the next meeting" I informed him.

"OK, I'll be right over to see it. Boston hasn't had a car trip for awhile so I'll bring him along and Bruce and he can get reacquainted and play in the back yard" daddy said and hung up. I looked over at Jennifer and wondered if she had thought about having another dog and maybe my father fucking her today.

"My father is coming over to see you and bringing Boston with him" I told her and saw her face light up.

"Boston, his dog" she asked as her legs fell apart again.

"Yes, he asked if you were still here and said he was coming over and bringing Boston, so I guess you have to audition for him by fucking Boston or maybe both of them" I said.

"Whatever Lord Radelshome wants" Jennifer replied and dropped her hand to her panties and began rubbing. "I'll do the Lord and his dog, no problem. Anything he wants I will do today, tomorrow or whenever the Lord desires me. For whatever he desires me for."

"Don't let Uncle Charlie hear that unless you are serious," I said. "He'll put you to work on his estate as one of the housekeepers or something and have your keeping his dogs happy as part of your job assignment. His girls now, Jane and Babs, are lovers I believe but have no proof of it but I think they put on shows for him besides the stripping they sometimes do for the Club. But stripping is all they do and there is no touching or feeling of them while they perform or afterwards, or at least not when I've been there, because I'm the fuck toy after their show."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.