Jason's Trip to Mexico
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by beefylatn

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Muscular American male tourist is strip searched and sexually domintated by Mexican officials

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Hairy  

Jason walked out of the dark deserted airport terminal exiting through the glass double doors into the bright sunshine. He shielded his eyes from the blinding sun and he looked to the right and saw an old VW beetle painted bright green with a Taxi sign on top. He walked over and the driver who appeared to be dozing suddenly woke up with a start and got out of the car.

"Hola Señor, taxi?" The driver asked.

Jason nodded and asked "Playa Azul hotel?'

"Si Señor ... I will take you." the driver replied.

The taxi driver was named Pedro and spoke English very well. He explained that the town of San Ignacio was mainly a fishing village with a fish cannery nearby where many of the villagers worked. He also commented that there was a Federal Prison nearby where some people had employment. He said they have just begun having tourists come to stay with the new resort that was built.

Soon they got close to the beach and saw a white stucco two story building with a sign that read Playa Azul Hotel. He got out and paid the driver and entered the lobby.

"Bienvenido Señor!" said the man behind the desk. He looked to be about 35 years old, jet black hair and eyes, dark skinned and clean shaven. He was very handsome with a straight nose and strong dimpled chin and very white straight teeth as he smiled at Jason.

"Hello my name is Jason Reed, I have a reservation." He replied.

"Oh yes we have you booked for 7 nights here welcome to playa Azul, I hope your trip was good my name is Juan, I see you are pre-paid and I have your room ready. I will show you to your room number 15." the handsome Mexican said.

Jason followed Juan and observed he was about the same height but very compact. Juan was wearing a white polo shirt and white pants that were very tight he could see the underwear briefs through the back of the pants that molded the muscular cheeks of Juan's ass. Damn, now I'm checking out a dude's ass! What is up with that? thought Jason.

The open courtyard of the hotel contained a large square pool with lounge chairs around the perimeter with two older couples sitting and reading the newspaper. As they walked past the pool area they came to a small one story building without windows. Juan explained that was the fitness, sauna and massage therapy room and as he said that the door opened and a very heavy set dark skinned man came out.

He was around 40 years old about 5'8 with a black hair and very dark skin and slanted eyes and a large nose. His arms were very muscular with a big barrel chest and large muscular pectorals. He had a large belly with no body hair and was wearing the white polo and pants that seemed to be the uniform of the hotel.

"This is Pepe," said Juan. "He used to be 'Demonio Azul' de la lucha libre, how do you say? Wrestling?"

Pepe grinned at Jason flashing several gold capped teeth and held out his meaty hand and grasped Jason's with a tight squeeze.

"Hola Señor, Can I offer you a strong relaxing massage?" the muscular wrestler asked.

"Thanks maybe later," replied Jason. This guy looked just like the Mexican wrestlers he had seen on television Jason thought. And his tight white pants don't leave much to the imagination as he saw the large bulge down the right leg of Pepe's pants.

As they turned to head to Jason's room, Pepe watched the muscular hunky gringo from behind and the big round ass globes bouncing as he walked. Pepe grunted and reached down to grope his thick fat uncut cock as he ogled the big beefy ass cheeks on the gringo.

Juan opened the door to number 15 which contained a kitchenette, a small sitting area and another back room with a large queen bed with an attached bathroom. Jason thanked Juan and tipped him as he left. Finally I can have a shower he thought to himself. He stripped off the tank top and shorts noticing dried cum all over the shorts that had leaked out of his ass.

He went to the commode and tried to expel as much as he could then noticed the shower had a hand held attachment that he could unscrew. I gotta get that cum outa my ass he thought as he used this to stream the cool water into his ass and hole then was able to expel this into the commode several times until things were clear. He took a hot soapy shower washing and scrubbing until he finally felt clean.

He quickly donned his speedos and sprayed sun block all over then headed out with his beach towel to the back of the hotel where the beach was. The sand was white and the ocean appeared a clear turquoise with the palm trees and blue sky. There were only a few scattered people in the distance. He saw Pepe the ex-wrestler pick up a reclining chair and set it out for him.

"Here you are Señor, may will bring you something from the bar?" the stocky wrestler asked.

"A beer would be ok maybe corona?" Jason replied.

"Muy bien." Pepe said as he sauntered off.

Jason put his towel on the chair and walked to the water. He stepped in and it felt warm and inviting. He swam out for a few minutes enjoying the water. he spread his legs in the ocean and reached below through his speedos and spread his cheeks letting the soothing water cool his hole. AHHHHH that feels nice he thought then he headed back to the chair. The beer was waiting for him and he took a deep swig of the ice cold brew.

Pepe said "Can I bring you one of our special Margaritas on the house? I highly recommend it!"

"That sounds great!" said Jason with a smile as he finished the beer.

Jason lay out in the bright hot sun then turned over on his stomach he felt his very white skin beginning to turn a bit pink. The Margarita arrived and he turned over not before Pepe saw the tight blue speedos molding the big round globes and his muscle butt. Pepe was thinking of those round ass globes wrapped around his big brown cock. He fantasized of pounding those ass cheeks which caused him to reach down and adjust the growing fat tube that was in his white pants.

Jason took the drink and took a sip it was very good but strong with a lot of Tequila.

"After this I can give you massage?" Pepe asked.

Jason continued to sip the cold Margarita then began to feel rather woozy. Pepe noticed the muscular hunk's eyes were beginning to close.

"You are getting too pink from the sun; I think I will help you inside." Said Pepe

"I don't know why I'm so drowsy," said Jason and he felt Pepe's big hands around his shoulders helping him to stand. He felt the powerful muscles of the ex-wrestler grab him around the torso practically lifting him up and begin to walk him back to the hotel.

Pepe hauled Jason to the door of the private massage room and with one hand opened the locked door with the keys he had on his belt. He moved him inside, switched on the light and closed and bolted the door. Jason's head was swimming and the room seemed to spin as he felt the muscular wrestler began to move his hands along chest cupping and massaging his big beefy pecs then flicking his nipples. Jason was confused he felt as if he were dreaming yet he felt the hot beefy muscular body grinding against him and the hot breath in his ear smelling of beer and cigarettes. He felt Pepe's lips on his neck kissing him along his neck and nibbling on his ear lobe.

"Cabron que rico eres, you like Pepe I make you feel good." the beefy wrestler murmured in Jason's ear.

Jason began to squirm trying to get out of the iron grip the wrestler had him in but he felt weak and dizzy. He felt Pepe grind his groin into his ass cheeks and felt the rock hard tube of cock throb against him. Pepe's hand roamed all over his body squeezing and pinching him and he felt Pepe's hand slide down his hip and cup his ass globe squeezing and massaging his butt cheek.

Pepe could not believe his luck he loved to fuck big muscular white men but rarely got the chance. Here he had a big beefy white blond boy with huge white round ass cheeks and big pink tits. He was going to enjoy this fuck.

Pepe's breathing became very ragged as Jason felt the big wrester's sweaty hand slide under his speedos and the big fat finger slide between his round ass cheeks and touch his tender hole. It was like a jolt of electricity waking him up and Jason yelled "NO!" as he slammed his elbow into Pepe's stomach.

Pepe grunted as he doubled over, Jason was released and he stumbled forward and falling over the massage table which was in front of him. He landed on his stomach on the table with his head hanging over the side as the room continued to spin. He could not summon the energy to get up and remained limp.

Pepe quickly stood up grabbing an extension cord that was on floor and quickly went around Jason grabbing his hands and tying them together then to the leg of the table. Jason groaned as his arms were stretched and he was pulled over the table with his ass sticking up and his legs dangling.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.