Maryanne and Sis - Cover

Maryanne and Sis

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

While dancing, my cock rose immediately. When the next song began I continued to hold her. I guess my wine was giving me courage. She was humming softly to the music. I tilted her head up, looked into her misting blue eyes, and kissed her.

After our lengthy passionate kiss, she pushed me away looking confused. "What a surprise you are. I have to go right now."

I didn't release her. "Mavis, you have had too much wine to be driving at night. You may not go home. Wait until morning."

"I just can't. What will Maryanne think?"

"Mavis, hear me. Call her and tell her the truth."

She looked both uncertain and relieved. After fumbling for her phone, she hit the speed dial and had a brief conversation with Maryanne in which she explained exactly what happened. By the end of the conversation she was laughing a little. "Would you like to speak to Derek?"

"Oh my, sorry I asked."

"Well Mavis, I believe we were dancing. What was funny in the conversation?"

"She recognized the music in the background. I had to explain. She didn't like that either. Oh, well, she'll get over it or she'll sulk."

In her heels, Mavis was tall enough to put her head on my shoulder and I continued to dance close with both my arms around her. Our heads were just the right height for kissing. She was well versed in the process. I whispered in her ear and felt her shudder slightly. "I'm going to kiss your pretty ear," She didn't pull away so I inserted my tongue.

"Mmmm. Oh, my." She held herself against me tightly and shivered.

After we kissed again, she whispered, "Derek, if you are trying to seduce me, you're doing well. If you're not, stop kissing me now."

I raised her hair and tongue-kissed the back of her neck. "That is what I'm going to do. You have been on my mind since I saw your water ski tumble when you lost your top last summer."

"Oh, have I? Well I knew to avoid that bikini if I was going to wear waist flotation, but I was showing off. After a couple of drinks, I just knew I wouldn't fall."

"Right in front of me by the dock. Beautiful. I was going to jump in and find your top, but I rather liked the view. Maybe I could have helped you on with it."

"You are evil." She chuckled. "I guess I gave you a good show."

"You did!" I whispered, "I want to see all of you."

I could feel her crotch heating up. After another serious kiss, she blew in my ear making me tremble. "Do you really want to see all of me? Usually a man undresses his lady before whatever happens next."

I followed her to the master bedroom. When we finished dancing I had a more intense desire for her and realized that my year-long fantasy was to come true. Just looking at her shimmering ass made me come in my pants. God, I hadn't done that in ages.

No need to hurry, now. I pulled her close and removed one earring. I replaced it with my tongue as she shivered. I removed the other earring, followed by more tongue. She muttered, "I think you've done this before."

"Maybe." I began with the buttons on her silk blouse. Between each button, I kissed her skin and returned to her ear. She breathed deeply and let out small moans of pleasure. She had her arms on my shoulders, leaning back to present her buttons. After I pulled the blouse clear of her skirt, she held my face to kiss me. It rattled my plan, but I had to keep going.

I unhooked her bra and licked her ear while I removed it. Her splendor abounded. Her nipples needed no further expansion. I suckled. When I reached number two, she thrust her pelvis into me and moaned, but not in pain. She teetered on the edge. When I pinched her on both, she lost it with powerful spasms.

"My god, why are you torturing me? I'm itching inside.""

"Patience." She stood gorgeously topless as I undid her skirt, gathered the blouse and folded it over the chair. "Eye candy of the most delicious kind."

"Mmmm. Your words and hands feel nice."

I pulled back the covers and gently moved her to sit on the bed's edge. She raised her butt to let me remove her damp lacy black panties. The wine, dancing, and kissing must have started her juices because her aroma captured me. I undressed and kneeled at her feet. "Open your legs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.