Maryanne and Sis - Cover

Maryanne and Sis

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Maryanne looked up at me, smiled and said, "Derek. I hope you don't make me go to that rehab center. I promise to work hard."

"Promise? If you work like you did today, I will have no reason to."

She reached her arms up and brought my head down for a warm kiss. "I won't get kisses in the rehab center."

"Our next task is to stretch your hamstrings. Normally, this hurts a lot. I have watched you and Sis do your yoga. Both of you stretch well. So, get your walker and go to the massage table."

"Will you hold me?"

"I will hold you any time as long as you are working." I helped her to the massage table and asked Sis to help me. We lay her on her belly for the first time. I put a heavy pillow just above her knees so that her legs would stretch. I heard her gasp.

"Maryanne, you have to hold those legs in the stretch position for 10 minutes three times a day. I know your legs are strong and you have done this before." While she was stretching I massaged her legs above her knees. Then, I said to Sis, "Does she have one of those bikinis that tie on the side?"

Sis laughed. "If there is a style of bikini, she has it. Why?"

"I need to massage her legs and that will give her some privacy."

"You may give her privacy, but I'm not sure that's what she needs." She then giggled.

When I came back in the room, Maryanne was lying on her belly with her legs hanging over the pillow. She asked me, "How much longer?"

"Only 'till I've finished rubbing your back and legs." Sis had put on Maryanne's bikini bottom and then I began to massage her legs and butt, noticing the greenish brown color of the bruises. Although she didn't have lacerations on her quads she had awful bruises. Then I worked up to her back, making sure that I covered all of the tense muscles, of which there were many.

"I surely hope you will do this when I'm not in such pain."

"Each day you do better I will give you a massage ticket. You may cash them in any time, pain or no pain." Having finished Maryanne's torture for the afternoon, I moved her back to her walker so that she could return to the couch. Before she sat she held her face up to be kissed. None of the female athletes I had worked on ever expressed their appreciation so clearly. I brought a dining chair from the table and said, "Sit in the chair and then stand up 10 times. Today you may use the armrests, but tomorrow you have to do it on your own."

"You caused me so much pain, I'm not sure I would ever trust you."

"You should never trust me. However, your mother said I could take you to the rehab center. My coach is there and I'm sure he would give you a loving kiss."

"Derek. Please don't tease me. When I get through here I want a shower."

I asked Sis, "How can we do this?"

"You take off her bandage and wrap the leg with cling wrap. She can walk to the shower. She can then sit on the bench and I will wash her hair. I can wash the rest of her with the sponge. Maybe she would like you to wash her?"

"Derek, would you hold me up and wash me?"

Sis said, "I just knew this was coming. Be on your guard."

Sis washed her hair and put in the rinse. Maryanne hummed the all the time her scalp was being washed. Then she stood, by herself, and put her back against me. Sis nodded approval. I washed her with the sponge and my hands longing to feel more naked skin instead of her bikini.

Sis dried her and blew her hair until it shone. "I'll put on her night clothes and then..."

Maryanne interrupted, "Will you put me to bed tonight, Derek?"

"Whatever, my Queen desires." Sis looked seriously annoyed.

Maryanne stood with her walker and proceeded to her bed.

I held her gently and lay her on her back. Looking at her in that position stimulated my desire. She reached up and brought my head down for a sweet kiss.

Afterwards, Sis said, "No hot tub tonight?"

"I'll be right there."

Maryanne said, "Can you just hold me a minute?"

As I lay beside her and I rubbed her body all over. Then, she tried to raise her bruised leg and quickly reacted in pain.

"Maryanne, I don't think you can move that leg tonight."

"If I do better tomorrow, will you give me another massage?"

I kissed her cheek. "I will give you a massage any day."

I felt a little sob. "Maryanne?"

"Oh, just a little pain, a little confusion, and..."

When I went to the hot tub, I was tense, but I had no one to rub my back. Sis came out shortly. She said, "You had better be ready for her. You are her hero. I know you think you're just a hired hand but that's not how she sees it. No one ever gave her that much affection before. She's in a true conflict over John."

Next morning Maryanne was in the kitchen while I was fixing breakfast. I looked directly at her. "What are you going to do about John? Has he said anything?"

"He wants to come and see me today after work. Is that okay with you?

"He's your boyfriend. I'm your therapist. What else does he need to know? I don't want to get between two lovers. What do you want?"

"I want to be the football Queen. Maybe my passion was premature. Anyway, I think he can make that happen."

Sis walked slowly into the room still not completely awake. She said, "I hope I'm not disturbing anything."

"We were talking about my conflict over whether I should stay with John."

Sis and Maryanne talked for a few minutes girl to girl. By then I had the breakfast ready and was ready to serve. Maryanne said, "John is coming out here after work. I'm not going to decide anything until then."

Maryanne worked hard all day. I showed her how to climb and come down stairs using her walker. By late afternoon, she was able to walk by herself leaning on me just a little. She stayed on the bicycle for 20 minutes after I had increased the resistance. It was about 6:30 when I heard John's car pull up in front. Maryanne struggled but walked to the deck to greet him. We made small talk for a while and then John helped her back to her room.

I learned today that Marisa had been dating John. Sis told me. Knowing Marisa, I knew that they had been doing more than holding hands. I asked Sis, pointing down the hall, "What happens when she finds out?"

John came out of the room with his shirt off and said, "You have been staying with my girl."

"Remember how much it hurt when I worked on your hamstrings in spring practice? She has been enduring that pain all week. I do her therapy and Deirdre keeps her company at night. I don't think she's feeling warm about me."

"When will she be able to go out on a date?"

I don't think "date" is what was on his mind. "I'm not completely sure, just as I was not sure about your hamstrings, but I guess it will be another five or six days. Only her doctor can release her from therapy."

John seemed annoyed. Obviously, having Maryanne on his arm and in bed gave him more prestige than having Marisa in his bed. From his behavior, I think he expected to get laid this afternoon. He stayed in Maryanne's room for about an hour and then decided it was time for him to leave.

Sis threw up her hands and said, "If that's true love, I don't think I want any." Then she whispered, "He is really a jerk." She sighed. "I hope Maryanne can see through him."

When Maryanne came out of her room, she had obviously been crying. Sis hugged her and patted her back and whispered a few things to her. Maryanne just nodded her head and took a seat at the table. She said, "I hope to be able to help with the cooking tomorrow."

Sis said, "Don't worry about that. You're in good hands."

When Maryanne started to cry again, Sis walked her back to her room. I decided it was time for me to start the burgers. Malcolm had a good gas grill that made cooking easy. Half an hour later, both girls came out of the bedroom. Maryanne sat while the Sis put together all the condiments and chips. Each of them had a wine cooler and I had a beer.

At the table, Maryanne said, "You're now looking at a former wannabe football Queen. He came out here to fuck me, and when I couldn't, he got upset. He thinks I'm getting it on with Derek. So, I gave him a blow job and then asked if he would return the favor. He declined and I sent him away. No crown for me."

I said, "You're too good for him. He doesn't deserve you."

She chuckled. "I know that. I guess this is what I get for trying to use him."

Except for that emotional setback, Maryanne grew stronger each day. When the time came, I inspected her stitches and found that it was time for them to be removed. I said to both of them, "After breakfast we will need to drive in to the hospital and have Maryanne's stitches removed."

Maryanne took a deep breath. "Oh God, is that going to hurt?"

"Yes, it will hurt for a few minutes. Certainly not as bad as the other pain you've been feeling."

"Derek, that's an ugly scar. I'll never be able to wear shorts."

"When you talk to your doctor, ask them about having a plastic surgeon repair your scar. I know a couple of the guys on the team had to have their faces fixed." I cleared my throat. "That might mean more therapy here."

As we went toward the hospital, Sis said, "Look at that black horse over there MA. The last time Derek and I came by, his cock was sticking out about this far." She then held her hands apart about two feet. "Derek said he took Marisa to watch the horses mate and it was quite an exciting afternoon."

I laughed. "I don't see how anyone could watch those horses and not get turned on by their enthusiastic coupling."

Sis jumped in. "Derek said when you could walk a half mile he would take us to watch the horses mate someday. He knows the fellow who owns the farm. Do you think you'd like to watch?"

Maryanne was quiet. Sis said, "If you have any doubts, maybe you should call Marisa."

I jumped in. "It's okay to call her just don't tell her that I told you about it. That's kind of private."

"Okay I'll think about it."

The removal of the staples holding Maryanne's laceration together hurt a lot less than she had expected. On the way home as we drove by the farm, the stallion's pecker was out about a foot. Sis said, "That's the guy I'm talking about. Only it was a lot larger the other day. I can't wait to see him use it."

I noticed that Maryanne's eyes were glued to the stallion until he was out of sight. She then asked, "Is it really bigger than that?"

Sis answered, "Believe me, it's at least twice that long."

Although Maryanne never positively agreed to go with us I noticed that she put extra effort into her rehab routines. I had turned up the angle and the speed on the treadmill and she was improving considerably. She told me that as she got stronger her leg didn't hurt as much. One day while I was out working on the deck I came in for lunch and heard the treadmill running. I went back to see and I noticed that Maryanne had completed over a mile that morning.

At lunch, she was bubbling when she said, "I made up my mind today to go a mile and I made it. Not only that but I don't hurt much. DeDe, I think your brother has healed me."

Sis actually giggled. "Well, if you can walk that far I think it's time for us to go to the horse farm. Derek, why don't you call your friend and ask him when the show starts?"

I had known Charles on the football team and we were comfortable with each other. He told me that there was a big event scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and invited me to come to the show. I told him that I was bringing a friend and he replied that he had plenty of room for spectators.

When I reported the good news to the girls I heard Sis take a deep breath and say, "Good. We need to look at something besides television." When she exchanged glances with Maryanne I knew that they had been talking about that stallion.

I teased her. "Sis have you been watching horses mate on the computer?"

She didn't have to answer. I could tell by the look on her face that she had familiarized herself with the details of the process. I said, "Charles said he scheduled this for about 4 o'clock so we'll need to leave here about a quarter till and not keep him waiting."

As we prepared to leave the next afternoon I noticed that both of them had dressed nicely, beautiful hair, makeup and all. Maryanne said, "Although it took me a while to pull these jeans over my hurt leg, I finally feel almost human again."

"Both of you look so damn good, like you're going on a date. Go get your boots and let's go."

Charles let us sit in the bleachers as close as we wanted to the edge of the corral to look through the boards. He explained that first they would let the mare in and then the stallion. Within minutes both of those beautiful beasts were moving around the corral. We heard whinnies and snorts as the stallion moved around her. He pawed the ground and rocked his head intensely. He approached her and sniffed her loins. The pre-mating ritual required about ten minutes to play out. I could feel the girls begin to fidget. Both sat close to me.

I whispered to Maryanne, "She'll stop moving away from him when Charles puts on her tether. When he smells her urine and sees her swish her tail, he will get hard." I could tell from her movements at the sight of that huge organ was already making her twitch.

I whispered to Sis, "She'll stop flirting with him in just a minute and hold still. When he smells her urine, the fun begins." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly while she held my hand tightly. Sis held up her camera and switched it to video. Then, she zoomed in to fill the frame with the horses.

The mare adopted the position to urinate and then held her legs apart while twitching her tail after the stallion smelled the urine and then smelled her estrus. His cock grew to full size. He snorted and then mounted her quickly but it took him several stabs to get properly aligned. When his large cock found her vagina he pushed all the way into her and then had to prance on his rear legs to gain power.

In a fast movement he had inserted that huge cock as she pushed back against him. Both girls gasped when they saw how far the stallion had rammed into her. We could see that he was all the way in and saw clearly his withdrawal and reinsertion. The noises the horses made while mating provoked us all. Both girls moved their hips slightly in time with his thrusts. When he finished, he withdrew his organ which flopped loosely still dripping and gradually returned to its smaller size and into the sheath.

As the horses were nuzzling in their post coital bliss, Maryanne whispered breathlessly, "That's a lot better than those X-rated films."

I said, "Well, the show's over until next time. We better let Charles get back to his work."

We bade Charles farewell and gave him our thanks for the beautiful show. He said, "We like to get close enough to hear them and smell the action. Give it a try sometime."

As we were walking toward the car I whispered to Sis, "Did that little show make your panties wet?"

She frowned and poked me in the ribs. "If you must know, I am so wet and puffy I'm surprised that he didn't smell me."

By their movements and irregular breathing, I could tell that the show affected them just as it had Marisa. I knew what I was going to do for relief just as soon as I was in the bathroom. I couldn't control my hardon any other way. As I suspected, it took just a minute and I came with such force that it splattered the shower wall.

After dinner, Sis asked, "Is everybody ready for a good movie?"

Sis found the movie and also her stash of grass. After we finished our first pipe and before I thought it out, I said to Maryanne, "Your boyfriend won't go far with Marisa either."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.