Maryanne and Sis - Cover

Maryanne and Sis

Copyright© 2013 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Derek suddenly finds himself providing physical therapy to his sister’s best friend, whose lake house he is repairing. The girls have been naughty, trying to sneak away from parental supervision for an overnight tryst with their high school boyfriends. Thunder and lightning interrupt their plans. Life gets better, worse, better, and much better for him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

She was right, of course. Maybe I'd been watching too many macho movies. Seeing no animals, I called the sheriff on the landline and reported a prowler. When they arrived, the deputy said, "We've been tracking that guy for weeks and just can't get our hands on him." He then called for another car to come from the opposite side of the lake.

We waited for about two hours until we saw the man run out of the trees and head for the creek. Another deputy chased him across the lawn. We heard the deputy yell something and then heard two shots. A few minutes later, both deputies came toward the house with the guy between them. His pistol was in a baggie in the deputy's hand.

The deputy drove away with the handcuffed man in the back of his patrol car. I felt myself begin to shake. Once I thought about it, I realized that guy could have done some real harm.

Sis said, "That could have been serious. He could have come in my window."

"Somehow I don't think he was a burglar. I mean a simple burglar. Burglars rarely carry guns. Tools maybe, but not guns."

I hugged her to me and felt that she was shaking too. "You did the right thing. There have been burglars breaking into houses in the neighborhood but that was last year. They never tried to go in houses when people were in residence. My guess is that he saw you and Maryanne in the lake."

After a few minutes her breathing returned to normal and she relaxed. relax. "Thank you for not laughing at me. I was really scared." She raised her face and gave me a full body hug and kiss.

"I was scared too. I just didn't realize it until it was over." I moved away from her. "Maybe we should try to get some sleep."

"Okay. I hope you will let me sleep in your bed."

"I would like it. After that, it's better if we're together."

We stretched out and she snuggled. "I'm still hyper. Can we talk? Tell me a story. I know, tell me about your time with Uncle Ash, Aunt Abby, and Cousin Amy. I know he taught you all about fixing houses, and Abby's cooking lessons, but what did Amy teach you?" She faced me and pulled close.

"Just between us, okay? I first went there to work when I was fourteen. She was sixteen and feeling lonely after breaking up with her recent boyfriend. We spent time together riding bikes. Sometimes she would drive us to the hangout place and introduce me—making sure everyone knew I was her cousin, not her date."

"Couldn't be seen with a younger guy, huh?"

"Well, more girls than boys went there and a couple of them flirted with me. I flirted, too. So did Amy. On the way home, we'd compare notes and laugh. I told her about my lust for Carol, a pretty redhead."

"Did she offer to arrange a date?" Sis snuggled closer.

"Since I couldn't drive, we'd have to double or Carol would have to pick me up. She had a car. One day, Amy and I were watching some dull TV program and she asked me if I would know how to make out with Carol. I had some knowledge and experience and told her so."

"I wonder if Carol asked her that question."

"You could be right. Anyway, Amy wanted a demonstration. I gave it to her. After a while, she sat back and told me it was good enough. Then, she gave me some pointers and I practiced those. After a few minutes, I wanted more and started my serious approach using all the tips she gave me and some from the Internet."

"Did she know what you were doing?"

"Couldn't have missed it. She was lonely and horny. Told me that if I didn't stop, she would make me go right to my room. I stood and nervously reached for her hand. To my great relief, she followed me to my private space."

"Were you anxious or nervous?"

"Anxious, nervous, confused, and in a complete state of infatuation. I hoped I was right about why she was coming with me. Didn't take long to find out. She undressed and told me to do the same. I must've spent a long time looking at her because she giggled and told me to get on the bed."

"What is it about guys that like to spend so much time looking?"

"It's genetic, or learned, or both. I never get tired of looking at a pretty naked girl. Anyway, when she got down beside me we resumed our frantic kissing and groping. I was excited out of my mind. I'm ashamed to tell you, but after a few kisses and feels I squirted all over her."

"Oh my, did Big Brother have a premature ejaculation?"

"It happened so quickly that I don't think it even qualified as 'premature.' However, she was gentle and said she always liked to work boys into a frenzy. She certainly did that.

"I wiped her off and decided to make it up to her with my mouth. I'd been surfing for ideas and she earlier hinted that it was a good thing to do. She was wet and puffy and coached me. She came as fast as I did and kept moaning through several intense spasms."

"Was that your first time to make a girl come?"

"The first time for sure. I thought Gayle got off once at a party, but she didn't admit it and I didn't ask. Anyway, Amy rolled me on my back and climbed on. She made me an addict our first time."

"Was that your last time?"

"No. I suppose it was just good enough for her that anytime we had the chance, we went for each other. With practice, we could do quickies or spend half a day making each other feel good. The next summer, we resumed, but she was going with someone she liked and we didn't do it as often. She got me dates with Carol, who kind of took up where Amy left off."

"Did that make Marisa your third?"

"Yes. I'm glad I had experience. I learned that both Marisa and Amy had hot pants. It took little foreplay to get them ready and sometimes demanding. Carol required a lot of warm-up before she decided to screw me the first time. Even after that, it took time to get her ready."

As we hugged each other, I opened. "Okay, we've been over my history. Tell me about yours."

I felt her warm body as she moved closer to me and started talking in a whisper right in my ear. "You really want to hear and not stomp off to beat some guy up?"

"You're safe unless someone mistreated you. I noticed how that horse got you in the mood."

"Yep, he did. I never saw anything quite that hot. Okay. I was treated really well. Two years ago when my boobs grew and I filled out, Mark paid attention to me at the pool. We spent a lot of time talking and fooling around. Mom wouldn't let me date. Since he was a year older, we contrived an excuse for him to tutor me at home. He helped me with subjects he had taken the previous year." She continued the slow movements against me as she whispered.

"After a few weeks, we kissed and touched after tutoring. He would then go home leaving me wet and wanting. Things progressed until we were both sucking and licking each other. One day, he stopped licking me after I exploded and then put on a condom. Before I thought about it, I opened my legs wider and he put it in me. My pussy hurt but after a few days it got really good."

"I seem to remember that he left to go to summer school at State right after he graduated."

"Yes, he did. I loved him and missed him terribly. We had each other almost every day for months. Sometimes even during my period. He made me feel wonderful but he left me with no one even to date."

"You dated Tony after that didn't you?"

She sighed. "Yeah, Tony rescued me from being alone. By then I was on the pill and old enough to date him. He took his time and seduced me although I was ready before he made his move. After our first few times making love which were just okay, I coached him and things got better. He could make me feel just as good as Mark.

"He was the best at licking me. So, I've been well treated compared to so many of my girl friends. I now know what good sex is about, at least good enough for me. MA has not been so lucky."

"So, is Paul going to be your next conquest?"

"I don't know. I like him. He is tempting, but I'm not sure I can trust him. He had me pretty hot before the storm hit. I'll have to look around and see who else is available. I hate being without since I learned how good it can be."

She snuggled closer to me with her crotch on my thigh and put her hand on my stiff cock. "Did hearing about your little sister's hot sex life get you all hard?" She moved her mouth away from my ear and kissed me. She rocked her hips, moved in closer. "I want you to be next, though."

"God Sis. Are you sure about that?"

She began stroking me slowly at first. "Oh, yes. You consider it while I continue to do this."

"It's going to get messy quick if you do that."

She removed her silky panties, wrapped them around me and continued to stroke. I could feel her wet pussy humping against my thigh. When I came I heard her whimper and move faster. Suddenly she stiffened and let out a wail. When her breathing returned to normal she kissed me sweetly and whispered, "Every bit as good as I thought. It can only get better."

"What a delightful surprise you are."

I opened my arms and brought her to me with a long, lingering kiss. She asked, "Do you ever think of me like MA?"

"Every time I saw you in your skimpy outfits, I almost forgot Marisa. I dreamed of your naked body many nights."

"Will you make love with me?"

"When you became so damn sexy, and against my conscience, I allowed myself to think of you in non-sisterly ways. If that's what you want, I can't turn you away, sister or not."

She stripped off her t-shirt and put her naked body against me. "Well, that's what I want. I need more loving, too."

Without breaking our kiss she moved on top of me and slowly inserted me into her hot heaven. The moves that she made and her starting and stopping before simulating a belly dancer let me know that she was well experienced in this process. I kept a double handful of her rotating breasts and pinched both nipples as she swirled her hips. She came quickly, paused a few seconds and started in again. After several trips up the mountain, she leaned over and kissed me just as I erupted.

We kissed and breathed and kissed and breathed and finally were somewhat normal. I could feel our combined fluids seeping from her hot cunt.

"I can feel that stuff leaking out." She put one hand under her pussy and with the other she held my limp pecker as she cleaned it with her mouth. "That'll hold you for a minute. I'm going to the bathroom."

When she returned, I held her tightly against me in a perfect spoon and the next thing I knew sun light was coming in the window. When I returned from the bathroom she was stretching around like a cat. "Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Please tell me that wasn't all a dream. I have fond memories of last night in spite of the fact that you had to scare away the burglars."

"If you look at the mess on the bed and sniff around a little you will know quickly that it wasn't a dream." I moved to the bed to hug and kiss her. "I hope you're okay with what happened."

"I wasn't drunk. I wasn't stoned. I did it on purpose. I'll do it again. I'm okay with what happened. I, uh, forgot to ask you about your test results."

"I remembered. They were negative. Can we just keep this night our secret? I'd rather not tell Maryanne about our sex life just yet. I know you guys tell all but I have to get used to it."

She snuggled against me. "I don't have to tell her. She'll figure it out in time. By then maybe we'll all be closer friends."

"Good. Let's have our breakfast. Then we have to go get Maryanne and start her rehab."

"Breakfast nude?"

"Wow, Sis. I'd love it."

Since the creek had gone down, I saw no problem in bringing Mavis' car down our road. Sis and I arrived at the Mays' house close to 10 and Mavis had her ready to go. An hour later, we had Maryanne's leg iced down on the couch in the lake house den where she could comfortably watch TV. I showed her a copy of the routine. She looked it over and then put it down.

"I don't think I can do all of those things."

"I've been through this before and I believe you can. I've watched you for two years doing those complex yoga moves. You really have what it takes."

She blushed. "I see that the smooth talker has returned."

"Ready for the first walk down the hall?"

I went to the couch, put my hands out. "Up up up." She reluctantly grasped my hands and it took about half a minute to get her standing.

She felt wobbly. She took a deep breath and said, "My God, Derek. The doctor said that I didn't have to walk until tomorrow. That hurts all over my body. I have to sit down."

"It is tomorrow. I'm going to get you a pain pill and then we will try again. It's important that you begin to use that muscle soon."

After waiting for her pill to dull the pain I motioned. "We're going to walk down the hall." I had her arm around my neck and my arm around her waist. "Start taking small steps."

"Damn, even my other leg hurts. I can't do this."

"Take small steps and keep moving." I kept moving her away from the couch until she realized that she had to go with me. It took about 20 minutes to reach the exercise room. When we arrived there I walked her to the recumbent bicycle, lowered the seat and sat her on it. I put my arm around her waist, released the seat lever, and pulled her back until her legs were straighter. "Pedal slowly. Be sure that your legs stretch."

"Damn you Derek, that hurts. It feels like my leg is going to come off." She cried, "I just hate you."

"Pedal slowly." I started the treadmill and began to walk slowly on it as she did her pedaling. She gasped and whined, but she continued to pedal. After three or four minutes, I moved the seat closer to stretch her knees and quadriceps. Finally, I thought she had reached her limit and helped her off the bicycle. "Hold on to me. We're going to walk back to the couch."

"Damn you. That's a long way."

"I know it is but walking is the only way to get there."

"You could carry me."

By the time we returned her to the couch propped her leg up and put some ice on it, she had begun to settle down. She said, "May I have another pill?"

I checked out the medicine on the Internet and found out that she was on the minimum possible dosage given that there were no serious threats or side effects. I agreed to let her have another one. I got her some water. "Here you go. This ought to help."

I heard the rumble of a large truck coming up the road. "Maryanne, I have to go see if that truck is bringing the roofing people. I'll ask Sis to come sit with you."

The man in charge of the crew came over and asked me, "Was anybody hurt?"

"Yes, but she was lucky. She was badly hurt but not seriously injured."

"I tell people all the time to keep those limbs hanging over the house pruned back because we know this kind of thing is going to happen. I think I can lift that branch out of there with my bucket truck. We'll have to cut it up into small pieces.

"I'll have to call carpenters because that limb broke through some of the supporting structures. So, what I can do today is take the limb out and then put a tarp over the hole to keep the rain out. If I can get the carpenters out here in the morning we ought to get that hole patched by the afternoon."

"Thank you for coming out here so quickly. I could not have lifted that limb."

He poked my shoulder. "Not unless you had a crane."

I went back to see Maryanne and Sis. Maryanne said, "I have this problem. I need a bathroom bad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.