Under Her Skirt - Cover

Under Her Skirt

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 2: Investigation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Investigation - While surfing porn sites on the internet, Kevin discovers nude pictures of Angela, the cute and hot babe from Accounting. He is shocked, as this is unlike her work persona. Her husband is an arrogant jerk, so he prints off some of the pictures and works up the courage to ask her if she even knows that they are on the net. He never anticipated the results of their meeting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Workplace  

More than a week went by and Angela said nothing to me about taking pictures. She acted as if our encounter in the car never happened. I was embarrassed to say anything to her, yet my stomach was in a knot with anticipation. Her attitude when we met during work was the same, friendly one as before. I don't know how much longer I can go on without saying something. A Thursday morning email changed everything.

To: Kevin From: Angela Subject: Friday, 6:30PM Small Conference Room Bring your equipment. Regrets only.

Finally! Tomorrow!

I owe them two extra days at work, because I haven't been able to do a damn thing since I got Angela's email. I haven't seen Angela at all the past two days. Either the door to her office has been closed, or when I called they said that she was in a meeting.

Friday afternoon Angela was waiting for me as I walked in the conference room. "Right on time. I like that. I see you brought your equipment," she said, pointing to my camera case. "What kind is it?"

"It's a Canon 35mm SLR digital."

"Well, take it out and let's get started."

I ignored the double entendre and unpacked the camera and lens. When it was together I paused a minute to survey my model. Angela was wearing a rather conservative wine colored suit with a skirt that stopped an inch above her knees. The blouse was white and opened at the throat. A simple string of pearls surrounded her delicate neck. The only hints of sexuality were the shoes. With ankle straps and heels that added four inches to her petite 5'2" frame, they qualified as "Fuck Me Pumps." I took a deep breath and started to shoot.

Angela was obviously very experienced at this, as she required very little direction. After the first few shots she unbuttoned the jacket and pulled it back, her hands on her hips. The blouse was a sheer crepe material and my eyes were drawn immediately to her dark brown nipples. She brought her hands up to her breasts and pinched the nipples through the material. I started to click away.

The jacket came off and she undid the buttons of her blouse down to her waist. She leaned against the conference table and placed her hands behind her, causing the blouse to spread open. The inner half of her tits was visible. Click! Angela pulled the blouse apart, exposing her pert breasts with their swollen nipples. Click! Click! I moved around her and focused on getting a profile of those pointy nipples. She pulled the blouse out of the skirt and shrugged it off of her shoulders. Naked to the waist, she pulled her glorious hair from behind and covered one breast. She ran her fingers through her hair resulting in the nipple poking out between the strands. Click!

In the time it took me to grab my crotch and rearrange my dick Angela moved her hands to her skirt and was sensuously sliding it up her thighs. She stopped when the lace tops of the thigh-highs became visible. I dropped to one knee to take some upskirt shots. As the camera clicked Angela raised the skirt to the top of her bush. I could feel the blood throbbing in my dick. I was becoming more uncomfortable every second. Angela spread her thighs and slid a finger down into the black forest that covered her pussy. A low moan escaped her lips as one finger, and then two disappeared from sight. Click! Click! They shortly reappeared wet with her juices. She offered them to me. "Smell," she commanded. I brought them to my nose and rubbed the wetness on my upper lip. I could feel my precum leaking as my head swooned from her scent.

She returned her hand to her cunt, this time parting her hair until she found the swollen clit. Holding her pussy lips apart with her left hand Angela stroked the nub with her right. Her breath was coming in gasps as her hips responded to the clitoral assault. Click! Click! Click! I couldn't take pictures fast enough. Her pussy was leaking so fast that the hair surrounding that magnificent hole glistened in the white office lights. I no longer needed her fingers under my nose to smell her intoxicating aroma. The room was filled with her vaginal perfume. I prayed that the 1500 pictures on the disk would be enough. In my wildest dreams I never imagined that anyone could be this hot!

For the next few minutes Angela settled into an ever-faster rhythm as she masturbated towards orgasm. She produced so much pussy juice that the inside of her thighs were soaked down to the stocking tops. Her growing moans alerted me to her impending climax.

"Ohhhh ... owww!" Without warning, a cry that sounded like pain leaped from between Angel's lips. Her hand left her pussy and she quickly unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She hastily kicked it away and then turned around and bending at the waist, laid her upper body on the conference table. Her ass moved up and down as she humped the table. I moved directly behind Angela and got on my knees so that my face was the same height as her ass. Click! Click! As her ass raised off the table her hairy crack with its brown-eyed center winked in and out of view. After a dozen or so pictures Angela stopped her simulated sex act. She spread her legs wider and brought both hand behind to cup those glorious cheeks. Slowly she pulled them apart, her splendid sphincter round and inviting. I had to clamp my jaw tightly to keep my tongue out of the bittersweet opening. Closer inspection revealed that Angela's husband was a frequent visitor to the delights that her asshole offered. Click! Click! Click!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.