Nick Naked in School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Nick Adkins starts his first day of school after moving from Canada to California, he has no idea that he's signed up for The Naked in School Program, or that such a program even exists. Even though he hates being in the Program, it throws him together with a girl who everyone thinks is an uptight prude, but may actually be someone much different.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I decided to go barefoot voluntarily. There was no point in further tempting Erin, and I needed my gym shoes. When we got off the bus, Mrs. Levasseur was waiting for us. "Nick, Jon, could you please come with me? We're having a little meeting of the Program participants." We followed her to her office, where the other participants were already waiting.

Mrs. Levasseur sat down and began the meeting. "Alright, as you all know, students in The Program are encouraged to participate in outreach activities during their week. I just wanted to check up and see if anyone had done any outreach yet."

She looked around the room expectantly. Finally, Ginny raised her hand. "We all went to the beach naked Tuesday afternoon. I think it was Nick's first time going to the beach naked."

"You've never been skinny dipping?" Mrs. Levasseur asked me.

"Well the water's really too cold to do it much in Canada." I explained

"Really, I thought Canada was near the equator."

I didn't think it was worth the trouble to correct her, and she looked around again. "Actually," I said, "I did sort of do some outreach in my neighbourhood last night."

"Really?"

"Well, I just ran around my subdivision naked, but I got my little brother and sister and Reza Amirmoez to do it too."

"Oh, yes. Your' sister's in the Program next week."

"Actually, I think my parents are taking her out."

"How did they know how to do that?"

"Err ... I think they looked it up on the internet."

"Oh, well, there are several other ways you can participate in outreach." She began an obviously rehearsed and probably copied from some Department of Education handbook rehearsal of things we could do in public naked, and asked us which one's we thought were a good idea. Realizing that this was a good way to stay out of class, I said that none of the items she had listed appealed to me, and the rest of the participants backed me up. Mrs. Levasseur spent the rest of the period cajoling us into doing more outreach. Finally, as the bell was ringing, we agreed to go out to eat and to the mall naked that afternoon.

I made my way to the locker room and started putting on my shoes. Danielle and her clique were largely leaving Melanie alone. Instead, their attentions were once more focused on me. She kept stealing glances at Melanie, and I eventually realized she was trying to make Melanie jealous. I didn't think it would work; Melanie didn't seem at all concerned that I was planning to fool around with Reza the day before. Still, I thought it would be a good idea to teach Danielle a lesson. When we got out of the locker room I asked for relief. Danielle raised her hand, but I pointedly overlooked her. I had been hoping that Melanie would volunteer, but she didn't. Instead, Reza raised his hand, and sauntered up to me. "So I don't really know a whole lot about giving bjs."

"That's ok, just use your hands for now." He nodded and grasped my dick in his hand. He looked up at me, and I realized he wanted to kiss me. As Reza continued to stroke, I hugged him and kissed his forehead. Moving lower, I kissed him on the lips. We made out as he continued to stroke me. I reached into his pants and returned the favor. It wasn't long before I came, shooting my jizz onto the floor. That brought Reza over the edge, and he creamed his shorts.

"Shit, I didn't think of that," I apologized.

"Don't worry about it," the coach said, "he can just run naked and I won't mark him down."

Reza grinned and pulled off his shorts, then used him to wipe my semen off the floor. The shirt came off too, and we headed out to the track together. Reza matched my pace and gave me some tips on my running form.

"Have you ever thought about trying out for track?" he asked.

"I'd wanted to do a sport, but when I got stuck in this Program thing I forgot all about it."

"Well, our tryouts are next Monday if you're interested."

I thought for a moment, "I am, are you free Saturday to give me some more coaching?"

"Sure, I can even teach you to run barefoot."

"Great, so we're going to the mall today after school, wanna come?"

"Yeah, who all's going?"

"The Program kids," I explained what had happened, and how we'd stalled Mrs. Levasseur.

Reza laughed, "Yeah, she's a complete idiot."

"I figured as much. She thought Canada was near the equator."

I got lunch with the others, and told them that Reza would be joining us. I had actually yet to visit the mall here, and I was planning to get some new clothes.

Biology class was something of an anticlimax after the previous day. German class was another story. Frau Franz had decided to move the section on parts of the body up in the syllabus so as to take advantage of my participation in The Program. She would call out parts of the body in German and I would have to point to them on myself. It started out innocently enough with my head, hands, and feet, but it soon became clear that Frau Franz intended to cover all the parts of my body, even those that weren't included in the textbook.

"Ok, now the buttocks in German are 'Das Gesass, ' or children say 'Der Po. Can you point to Das Gesass, Nicholas." As the class tittered, I turned around and placed my hand over my ass. "And last but not least, the penis is 'Der Glied, or Der Penis, ' which should be fairly easy to remember." The class laughed again as I pointed to my dick. "Ok, you can sit down now." Mortified, I did so as she was explaining the equivalent parts on girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.