Rose and Denny - Cover

Rose and Denny

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Neighbors Rose and Denny get together. Is it love or lust?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Size  

Now Rose was the one being forward. She began to grind her hot belly against Denny's erection, his firm member causing her excited pussy to drool her juices into her new black thong panties. Too soon the beat of Stairway to Heaven increased it's tempo to the point that Denny pushed her away far enough so that they could begin a still sexy, but more frenetic pace to their dance.

Rose was beyond horny and knew that by whatever means she was going to bed Denny that evening. She tried to see his erection bulging in his pants but Denny's expensive pair of trousers did a good job hiding his swollen member. She only caught glimpses of the material being pushed out at times by his hard cock.

Rose looked around realizing that several people were staring at them as they danced erotically in the middle of the dance floor. Damn. Was it that obvious to everyone that she wanted Denny? Carla was back at the bar watching them. She had a broad smile on her face and when she caught Rose's eye Carla winked at her.

Denny and Rose spent most of the evening either dancing together or sitting side by side at the bar conversing in low tones. Neither had driven the short distance to the neighborhood party so Denny asked. "Can I walk you home when this party is over?"

She smiled as she touched his arm. "As long as you walk me to your home." Giving his arm a gentle squeeze as he nodded his head in the affirmative. She wanted to put her hand in Denny's lap to make sure he understood exactly what she wanted, but refrained from doing so. She felt like a slut at that moment but she didn't want anyone to see her yearning for Denny's cock. What would Denny think of her if he knew that she had let her teenage son fuck her good that afternoon. Or at one point, only weeks ago, had allowed Carla to lick between her legs while Brad stroked his cock into Carla's wet opening. The worst would be if he found out how she had confessed to old Father Leary and submitted to a spanking over his lap after Carla had undressed both of them.

She had even sucked the old priest's thick eight inch cock finally accepting his holy juice in her mouth and throat. Then she had watched Father Leary bend Carla over his desk for a good thrashing with his belt before he drove his still hard cock into Carla's juicy pussy.

"What's wrong Rose?" Denny asked noticing that She was staring blankly at him.

Her pussy had saturated her underwear while she was thinking about her sexual exploits. "Uh? Nothing. Just lost track of our conversation." The bartender just poured Rose another glass of wine. She picked it up and took a long swallow. She had already had several glasses of the sweet wine which had made her quite tipsy.

Denny indicated with a turn of his head to look across the room. Sam was leaving the room with Carla in tow. Soon Sam's wife was exiting the room a few paces behind the pair. Rose looked up at Denny who was looking incredulous at the obvious meaning of the scenario. "I understand that Carol likes to watch." Rose hadn't meant to say it out loud, but she had.

Denny laughed loudly almost spitting out his last mouthful of Scotch. "Learn some thing new every day." He sputtered.

As much as Rose wanted to be alone with Denny she was a little disappointed when he asked if she was ready to leave. This had been the best Christmas party ever but she agreed. They decided it wouldn't be a good idea to track down the hosts to say goodbye although Rose grinned at the thought of catching the hosts and Carla in a compromising position. She was sure that Carla would tell all at their next coffee klatch.

All bundled up from the cold evening air Rose and Denny walked the two blocks to Denny's little ranch style house. She teetered a bit. It was the combination of too many glasses of wine in conjunction with her high heels which were designed for looks and not walking.

When they finally went through Denny's front door into his living room Rose found the room as she had expected. Tastefully decorated and pristine in appearance much like Denny's own appearance. He seemed to care about things that other men did not.

"Another glass of wine Rose?" Denny asked her as he helped her with her long winter coat. He knew she didn't need any more alcohol but didn't know what else to say.

"No more wine Denny. Show me your bedroom. She needed sex right now. Her pussy was on the verge of climaxing just being alone with her handsome neighbor.

Denny gently took Rose by the hand and led her down the short hallway to his bedroom. A queen sized bed dominated the room, with two obviously expensive bureaus that matched his tall headboard. But Rose wasn't interested in the decor as much as seeing what Denny's equipment looked like.

She asked for his help in unzipping her dress and he obliged quickly sliding the mechanism down her exposing the back of her new black brassier and enough of her thong to display the tops of her shapely bottom cheeks. His cock was at full mast now!

Denny hoped that when she finally saw his ten inch cock she wouldn't be scared off. This scene had played out for him numerous times. Tonight a hand job wasn't going to be enough.

His cock was seeping precum profusely. When her dress slid to the floor Rose stepped out of it allowing Denny to see her new underwear. She still had on her high heels which pushed her bottom up and out in a very sexy manner. The uplift bra had her c cup boobs trying to climb out of the bra. "Take off your clothes." She demanded of him. "I need to see what you've been hiding from me all evening."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.