Rose and Denny
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Neighbors Rose and Denny get together. Is it love or lust?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Size  

Rose stripped naked and fell on her back on her big bed, touching her already moist pussy with her fingers. A moan escaped her lips. Then in a loud voice she yelled. "Brad, get in here now!"

Brad heard his mother calling to him. Without bothering to put on his pants he headed for the master bedroom. He was guessing that watching the young Jones boy sucking on his six incher had made his mother horny and now she wanted some of her son's cock too.

Watching Brad's blow job had effected Rose but she was already moist thinking about Dennis Bragger, hoping to spend some quality time at the party with him, maybe culminating in a tryst.

When Brad entered his mother's bedroom and saw her fingering her wet slit he smiled thinking that he had guessed correctly. His cock was at full erection. He tugged at his hard cock as he approached his mother. "Need some of this Mother? Wanna suck it for me?"

Rose motioned him closer. "You already had your blow job Brad. I want you to stick that big boy cock of yours in my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum. Now!"

Brad lowered himself onto his naked mother sliding his erection into her silky smooth pussy sheath, eliciting a low moan from the boy as he began thrusting into his mother's hot cunt.

"Yesss..." Rose responded to Brad's firm strokes of his rock hard teen prick. "Harder! Faster! Give Mommy a good fucking." Rose usually felt very shamed after using her son for her pleasure but in the middle of the joys of their incestuous coupling she only could think about her impending orgasm.

Rose let out a uncontrollable screech when her pussy began to spasm during her orgasm causing Brad to pause for a second. "No. Keep fucking me you bad boy." She admonished the boy. Brad started his hips jerking again prolonging his mother's orgasm and leading into a second hard cum for Rose.

Brad was still hard and hadn't cum himself. He had already spurted his stuff a few minutes ago in Billy Jones' mouth but he knew what would make his cream again. "Mother, please use your mouth on me. I need to cum too."

Rose pushed her son off of her and onto his back crawling in between his legs to put his pussy slimed cock into her mouth. "Oh, God mother. You are truly the Queen of Cocksuckers." That was the nickname Rose's ex husband had given her and she was once again proving him right as she lathed her son's cock with her tongue while simultaneously bobbing her head on his throbbing member." Make my prick shoot in your mouth." Brad begged as Rose twisted her tongue under the head of Brad's straining prick finally allowing him release as his cock flooded Rose's mouth with stream after stream of his thick cock juice.

Brad felt his cock softening in his mother's hot mouth. He was very satisfied as he watched his member sliding out of Rose's plump lips. Rose on the other hand was feeling her normal embarrassment and guilt for having sex with her boy. "Leave me now Brad. I want to take a nap before tonight's party." What would Dennis say if he knew she was having an affair with her own son?

Brad closed the door behind him as his mother rolled over to her side and closed her eyes. She was cursing herself under her breath. "Why did I have to fuck Brad? Why didn't I just use my fingers to satisfy myself. Why am I such a slut whore?" Rose fell asleep with these thoughts running through her mind.

In her dreams Rose was naked, kneeling in her driveway while a line of young and old neighborhood men and boys stood patiently waiting for their turn in Rose's mouth. She awoke with a start finally realizing that it was just a dream. Her pussy was damp again. "God. I am a slut." She said out loud as her dream dissipated.

Rose realized that she had slept longer than she had anticipated. She had to shower before the party and would be late getting there. She soaped her thirty five C cup melons watching how her nipples hardened. She squeezed both of her erect nubbins feeling how her pussy juiced up while she pulled and massaged them. Enough! Rose's mind demanded. She was already fashionably late but if she masturbated now she would be later than she thought would be acceptable.

After her shower Rose dressed in her new under things enjoying the feel of her first ever thong as it slipped between her ass cheeks. After putting on her garter belt and stockings Rose looked at her reflection in the full length mirror attached to her closet door. She liked the way she looked. If she had more time she would have strutted around the house in her sexy under things just to see Brad's reaction.

When she had put on her dress and heels she looked at herself in the mirror again. She was satisfied with how she looked. Sexy but not slutty. She would turn the heads of all the men at the Christmas party. She just hoped that Dennis would like the way she looked. I hope he isn't gay! Rose thought, hoping she hadn't misread his flirting with her earlier in the day.

She was right about turning heads at the party. Most of the guests had already arrived. When Rose entered the room she paused at the entrance to the big party room to assess the situation. As she stood there most of the guests looked her over, the men enjoying just how sexy she looked and most of the women grabbing their spouses arms with a jealous look behind their smiles. It had been a long, long time since Rose felt as good as she did at that moment. She liked it! And her still moist pussy liked it also.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.