With Great Power... - Cover

With Great Power...

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: Ruth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ruth - A young man has superpower, but is scared that it will corrupt him. Will he give in to temptation?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   School  

The one big hindrance from me making big money in poker the fact I'm a lousy liar. Any time I tell a fib, it is written all over my face. That makes it hard to bluff a hand, even though you know your opponent will fold.

On the other hand, if I tell the truth, I can pretty well get away with murder. In my case, honesty really is the best policy.

An example of this came up two weeks after I moved into Kimi's place. I got a phone call from Amy's father. He asked if I could come over to his house.

When I got there, Amy's parents were sitting in the living room. Amy was no where to be seen.

"Our daughter is upstairs," said Robert, the father. "We decided to speak to you alone.

I nodded, though they'd get more information if we were together.

Gayle, Amy's mother, talked next. "I know that you and Amy have been friends since childhood, and that until recently you have lived next door to each other. That, and the fact that you are gay, made us have no worries about all the time she spent with you.

"But since you've moved, Amy has still been intent on seeing you every afternoon. Last week, during the blizzard, she insisted on bicycling to you house on icy roads and driving winds."

Robert interjected. "So we know that something is going on between you and our daughter. Will you tell me what's happening?'

I knew that this was going to happen eventually, so I was prepared. "Your daughter has been lying to you. I am not gay. Amy and I have been having sex for the last two years."

The fact we were bumping uglies was not a surprise. The length of time was.

"That long!" exclaimed Gayle.

I nodded. "She is totally devoted to me."

Robert spoke next. "Since you have been carnal for so long, without her getting pregnant ... She isn't pregnant. Right?"

I nodded. "Most definitely."

"Good. That means you are engaging in safe sex. And that is good."

"How do you feel about the fact that we are having sexual intercourse?"

The father cleared his throat. "As a Christian, I of course, must disapprove. But, if our child were to be sexually active, we can't think of anyone better to be with. You've been friends so long. You are conscientious about safe sex, and a very nice young man; intelligent and polite. While I won't go so far as to give our approval, I will say that my daughter has made an excellent choice in lovers."

I have not been praised like that before in my life. It caused me to blush.

While they are so high on me, I might as well bring it all out. "What would you say, if I was also sexually active with Amy's cousin, Beatrix."

Their jaws dropped in unison. "Does Amy know?" asked Gayle.

I nodded. "It was her idea."

Robert looked at me with awe. "How did you up pull that off ... I don't need to know." He shook his head, as if to wake himself up. "This puts you in a tricky situation. You can only marry one of them, and let the other go. You've got to figure out which one you want, and let the other down as easy as possible."

I nodded. "That is good advice. I'll have to think on that."

Gayle walked to the foot of the stairs. "Amy, you can come down now!"

She had been standing at the top of the stairs, listening to the conversation, so she came down instantly. My slave ran down into my arms, showing the adoration for me she could never show before at home.

With Amy draped on my shoulder, I cleared my throat. "One other thing; I am worried about Amy and Bea traveling by bicycle in this winter weather. Is there any way you could get her a car? It would also help me, so I wouldn't have to travel out of my way, going to school."

They looked each other for a few seconds. "I think we could get her a practical used car," said Gayle.

I declined staying for supper, and went out the front door.

Amy went with me to the front steps with me. She hugged me again, kissing me passionately. "Thank you so much! I've hated keeping secrets from my parents. Now that it is all out in the open, I feel like a big weight has been lifted."

"I'm just surprised how well they took it."

She nodded. "Me too; I never would guess that they'd let me having premarital sex, let alone in a three-way with Bea and you."

I considered this. "I think the important thing was being honest with them."

She smiled impishly. "You didn't mention Kimi or Tara."

"You're right. I need to let them know, next time we meet."


A few days after, I did the same talk with Bea's parents. There was a bit of déjà vu in the whole the experience, since they looked so much like Amy's. They had different haircuts, but the voices and mannerisms were the same. If anything, they were even more accommodating. They went so far as to suggest that I and my four girls come over for a cookout, with both parents present. I accepted, of course.

A few days after the cookout, I got a call from Robert. He asked if I could come to his office next day, after school. I told him that I could, but I'd have to delay my time with my girls.

When I walked into the rental showroom, he was waiting for me. He ushered me into his office.

With no pleasantries, he jumped in. "I've got to know, how do you do it? You have four beautiful girls, all who adore you, with no sign of jealousy. How do you do it?"

I shrugged. "I am lucky. I was born with some special gifts that help me manage people. Take you, for instance. How likely are you to approve of your daughter being part of a harem?"

That made him pause. "But you're different."

"You've made my point."


About a week later, on a Friday, Gayle called me, after supper, and asked if I could come over to her house.

When I came over, waiting, in the kitchen, was both Gayle and Gretchen, her twin sister and Bea's mother. Seeing the glint in their eyes, I knew what was coming. Seeing the two together, alone, I had a different perspective on them. I could tell they have done some very twisted things together.

"Where are your husbands?" I asked.

Gretchen smiled. "They are at a heavy equipment convention in Las Vegas. They will be gone all weekend."

"And your daughters?"

"They are having a sleepover at my house."

I decided to not feign ignorance. "As a rule, I don't sleep with married women. But if you want to betray your marriage vows, it is on your head. There are a few rules; however, you have to agree to."

Gayle looked leery. "What are they?"

"First, this is a onetime deal. After tonight, it will never happen again.

"Second, I will not lie for you. If your husband ever asks me if I've had sex with you, I will not lie.

"And lastly, you will do exactly as I say. Any refusal means this fuck session is over."

The twins looked at each other, and murmured something to each other. "You've got a deal," they said together.

One of the two hit a remote, and music with a heavy sensual rhythm started. The twins started doing a striptease, with them grinding against each other.

They really were identical, right down to the same birthmark on the side of their right breast. The only way I could tell them apart was their blonde hair. Gretchen had a short bob, while Gayle's hair was shoulder length. These mid-thirties women were very much the older version of their daughters, with slightly bigger breasts, wider hips, and a few inches shorter.

When they were fully disrobed, the women stroked their perfectly bare pussies. "Amy told me that you liked your girls shaved."

"So you questioned her about me?"

Gayle nodded, as she and her sister started undressing me. "I wanted to understand why she allowed you to sleep with other women."

"And what did she say?"

"She said that she was addicted to your cock. No other man would do." Amy's mother unbuckled my belt, and pulled down my black jeans. He eyes bugged out as she saw the bulge in my silk thong underwear. "Oh my! She also said that you were exceptionally gifted. She was not lying."

I pulled the thong down and did what I call "my dramatic reveal." At first my dick is completely flaccid. In the space of ten seconds it grows to its full twelve inch pulsing glory. It never fails to impress the girls.

These two were no exception. They could not take their eyes off it. They did everything but fall on their knees in worship. Drool dribbled out of their mouths. "Oh my!" exclaimed Gretchen, after a few minutes of gawking. "I had no idea..."

"I can see why my Amy is addicted to you."

"So, do you two this kind of thing often?"

Gretchen shrugged. "Once every few months."

Gayle piped in. "A week before our weddings, we separately told our fiancés that we had changed our mind, and wanted to have sex before we were married. Only, we'd switched, so the first girl they fucked was not their bride-to-be, their soon-to-be sister-in-law."

I nodded. "So who wants to go first?"

The two looked at each other, undecided.

"You should have at least figured that out ahead of time ... Since it's my show, I'll decide. Gayle, I'll do you first.

She nodded and climbed onto the large kitchen table, where the family ate their meals every day. Assuming that the table was strong enough to hold our weight, I climbed up to join her. She got on her hands and knees, head down for rear entry.

As I got behind her, a thought hit me. These women were perfect for testing how potent my sperm really was. They were married and had a stable household. Their husband both had straight black hair, like me. So the resulting child could easily be mistaken for theirs.

As I slid into Gayle's vagina, she cried out, "Oh God! I don't think I've had one this big before!"

When I thought about impregnating her, another thought occurred to me: did I want a boy or a girl? I knew the man's sperm determined the sex of a child, I just didn't know I could choose.

I decided that they were both getting boys.

I could tell that both of them were on the pill, and wearing diaphragms. They had no fear of pregnancy.

I started pounding Gayle's wet pussy. She started coming after just a few strokes. Her whole body shook as I kept plowing into her. "You haven't come yet?" she exclaimed. "You're amazing! No wonder Amy loves you!"

I let go, spraying my load of baby makers into her. The instant my load hit her vaginal walls, her body released an egg. The force and quantity of my load pushed the diaphragm out of the way.

I climbed off the table, my dick still hard. "Are you ready?" I asked Gretchen.

A bit intimidated, she nodded, and led me to the living room couch. She chose to be on her back.

I put her legs up over my shoulders, and drove my cock deep into her.

As she cried out, Gayle climbed on top of her sister's face. Gretchen eagerly lapped at her twin's sloppy slit. "You taste so good!" she exclaimed. "You must drink a gallon of pineapple juice a day."

I shook my head. "That's how I always am."

"You're ... you're like a sex god! Oh God!" she exclaimed, as she was ravaged by her first orgasm.

I grasped Gayle's breasts, as she gyrated on top of her sister's mouth. Pinching her nipples made her come again.

When I finally came inside Gretchen, she was making guttural noises, like she couldn't talk if she wanted to. Just like Gayle, my little soldiers got past the barrier, and an egg dropped into her womb.

I turned to the other twin. "Are you ready for another round?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.