Lonnie vs. Denise - Cover

Lonnie vs. Denise

Copyright© 2013 by Emily Trout

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pair of 14-year-old girls attending summer camp are scouted as potential kittens for Megan's growing Pride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cat-Fighting  

"Shhhh..." Suzy covered my mouth with her hand as I woke up. "Get dressed. We're gonna go. And be quiet."

I didn't know what was going on or why we had to get up before sunrise, but I was instantly awake. Marisa and Denise were still asleep, of course, and I made as little noise as possible. Of course, I didn't have any batteries in my flashlight, thanks to sleeping dumbass over there, so that made it harder than it should have been.

"What are we doing?" I wondered once we were safely out of the camp and following the hiking trail. "Where's Eva?"

"We're going back up to that hill," Suzy explained, but that didn't tell me anything.

"Why?"

"You'll see," she promised. "Hurry up. I want to see the sunrise from up there. I bet it's awesome."

The hill seemed farther away than it had the other day, but that's probably because we didn't talk very much. Suzy wasn't kidding about being in a hurry and that girl must have been in great shape! I could barely keep up with her and even with a backpack over her shoulders she wasn't breathing hard. I had to stay close behind her, too, since she had the flashlight and there were roots sticking up all over the place. I tripped a bunch of times, which annoyed both of us.

"Don't break an ankle," she warned me, and I rolled my eyes.

The grass at the top of the hill was damp with dew and Suzy had brought along a thin blanket for us to sit on. It couldn't keep all of the moisture away from our butts, but it was better than nothing. We munched on granola bars and drank water while the sun came up over the mountains to the east. The view turned out to be surprisingly unspectacular, mostly because of all the clouds, but it was still kind of neat to be up there.

Just me and Suzy, all by ourselves. I tried to think of something to say that would impress her, or at least not make me sound like an idiot. I wasn't very used to sitting in silence with someone and we'd been doing it for almost ten minutes already. That seemed like forever to me, but I just couldn't think of anything to say. Maybe Suzy couldn't either, except she could have said almost anything and I'd have been interested.

I'd never found it so hard talking to another girl before.

"Aw! We missed it!" Eva pouted, and I turned my head in surprise. "That sucks. Hey guys. I hoped you saved us something to eat. I'm starving."

"Me too," Denise said, and then froze as she noticed me.

"I grabbed a whole bunch of breakfast bars," Suzy told them. "Eat all you want."

"What's she doing here?" I asked, frowning.

"You guys are gonna fight," Eva said. "But not right now. Did you bring some hot chocolate?"

"We're going to fight up here?" Denise asked, frowning as well. "I thought we were going to do it tonight or something?"

"You knew about it?" I stared at the girl, not really certain of what I was asking, except ... I thought I was supposed to surprise her again, like I had the first time we'd fought.

"Knew about what?" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"Of course she knows," Suzy told me. "We brought Denise up here yesterday for practice."

"Lonnie looks shocked," Eva said, giggling around a mouthful of granola.

"So you guys just want to see us fight each other?" I asked, looking between Eva and Suzy. "I mean, you aren't on my side?"

"We're on your side," Suzy answered, and looked at Denise. "Both of your sides. We need to see a fair fight, that's all."

"We never lied to you," Eva added. "There just wasn't any reason to tell you everything. It's not a big deal."

I didn't know why, but I felt disappointed by the whole situation. Probably because I really believed that Eva and Suzy were my friends, and so they'd be on my side. Now it turned out they were friends with Denise as well? They'd even brought her up here for training, teaching her how to beat me up. I wondered if she and Suzy had wrestled naked while Eva gave the girl pointers. It would make sense, since I resembled Suzy in much the same way that Denise resembled Eva.

"Did they tell you about catfighting and all that stuff?" I asked, and Denise hesitated before answering.

"Yeah," she replied. "Suzy took pictures of me for someone named Megan."

"Me too," I said, glancing at our two friends.

Eva and Suzy seemed content to let us talk things over, and why wouldn't they be? I didn't totally understand their plan, but they must have had some reason for bringing us together. I mean, Denise and I could have fought anywhere and anytime we wanted. But did we really have a reason for it? I had a vague idea and tried to grasp it.

"Did you take my stuff?" I asked.

"No!" Denise shook her head. "I told you a hundred times, I just borrowed your comb once and I put it right back."

"Well, somebody took my toe ring and my batteries, and..." I gave up, frowning as I finally admitted to myself that Denise was probably innocent.

"It wasn't me," she said, picking up a granola bar. "You're the one who deserved to get punched in the nose."

"I didn't punch you."

"Yeah, but you started the fight and I got a bloody nose!"

"Sorry," I muttered, and neither of us had much to say after that.

I didn't hate her anymore. I didn't even want to fight Denise now that I didn't have a good reason for it. If anything, I felt like an idiot for accusing the girl of something she didn't do. I watched her from the corner of my eye as she nibbled her breakfast bar and she really was awfully pretty. For being so skinny, I mean. Except there wasn't anything skinny about her tits. They were kinda right there as she leaned backwards with her long legs stretched out, all smooth and lightly tanned. Every now and again she'd toss some blonde hair out of her blue eyes and I'd look away quickly so I wouldn't get caught staring.

Just a few feet away, Suzy had her arms around Eva and they were whispering about something. Occasionally, one or both of them would glance at us, and then they'd usually giggle. I found it annoying and they were making me very self-conscious, but I couldn't do anything about it. Except leave, maybe, and I definitely wasn't going to do that. The only problem was that I wasn't doing much of anything, except sitting there like a bump on a log.

"Do you know any jokes?"

"Huh?" I half-smiled as I met Denise's eyes, but she wasn't smiling back.

"God! Just kiss her already," Eva sighed, looking at me.

"What? I don't want to..." I turned towards Denise. "I'm not going to kiss you."

"What makes you think I'd want to kiss you?" she asked, making a face at me.

"Yeah right!" Suzy laughed. "Like you guys weren't thinking about each other all night?"

"Fight or fuck," Eva said. "But do something. Jeeze! It's almost ... Oh. It's only six-thirty. never mind."

"I'm going back to the camp," Denise decided, looking pointedly at me. "This is boring."

She plainly meant that I was boring, which bothered me more than it should have. As if it was my job to entertain the spoiled brat? I didn't invite her up there in the first place. It wasn't like we were on a date or something. We didn't even like each other, so why did it bother me so much when she said that?

"I thought you wanted to be a catfighter?" Eva said, looking at Denise. "But it's up to you anyway. Do whatever you want."

"We're just sitting here," the girl sniffed. "What do you expect? I don't even know what we're doing."

"Waiting for the grass to dry," Suzy told us, smiling as if it should have been obvious.

"You guys need to talk anyway," Eva added. "Megan wants two girls, but you can't be part of the pack and hate each other. It would be bad for everybody."

"I don't hate her," I protested. "She's just annoying all the time."

"You're annoying!" Denise pouted. "You've been a bitch ever since we got to this stupid summer camp!"

"You're just stuck up!" I told her.

"I am not!"

"You're wearing lipstick!" I pointed out. "You even brought perfume. What kind of girl needs perfume to go camping?"

"So what? I want to smell good. That doesn't make me stuck-up!"

"It does where I come from."

"Well maybe you should go back there!"

"Maybe you should go camping at the mall next time!"

"At least I'm a real girl," she snorted, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. I figured she did it on purpose, since her tits were sorta squeezed together and pushed upward at the same time.

"I'm a real girl," I said, frowning.

"Right!" Denise rolled her big blue eyes. "You look more like a boy to me."

"Maybe you should have brought your glasses," I retorted, "instead of perfume."

"Maybe youuuumph!"

I kissed her. I didn't mean it and I certainly didn't plan to do it, but I kissed her anyway. It probably wasn't much of a kiss as far as such things go, but being my first ever, I thought it was kind of intense. I just pressed my lips to hers for about three seconds before we realized what we were doing. Denise had soft, moist lips, too. They were kind of waxy, because I hadn't been kidding about the lipstick, and frosted pink. And she smelled so good all the time, but especially right then.

"What did you do that for?" she wondered, suddenly flushed and blinking at me.

"I don't know," I admitted.

Eva and Suzy were smiling and I'd almost forgotten all about them. I blushed, just like Denise, and we looked away from each other for half a minute or so. But I couldn't ignore the girl and when I turned my head, I caught her staring at me.

"Do you want to kiss me again?" Denise asked, softly. The corners of her mouth sort of twitched, as if she couldn't decide if she should smile or frown.

"Do you want me to?" I countered.

"Only if you're going to stop being mean all the time."

"I'm not mean."

"Prove it," she said. "Say something nice about me."

"What?"

"Say something nice," she repeated, "and I'll let you kiss me again."

"Uh ... You smell really nice," I told her. "I mean, your perfume, it's um ... I like it."

"Okay." Denise shrugged. "That's kind of nice, I guess."

She smiled and it's kind of amazing how beautiful that made her all of a sudden, except she was probably beautiful all the time. I'd noticed that, too. I just hadn't wanted to admit it. Denise had a heart-shaped face, sort of like Eva's, but not quite so sharp in the cheeks and chin. She had a pert, upturned nose, a cute one despite still being slightly swollen from our fight. I felt bad about that. And she had those deep blue eyes that had always seemed cold before. Now they were warm, perhaps even inviting and filled with expectation.

I felt very awkward as I leaned closer, touching Denise's shoulder with mine as she tilted her head for our second kiss. The confusion was scary wonderful. I mean, I'd woken up that morning planning to kick her ass, and now we were kissing? How did that work? Why did I even question it?

"Hmmm..." Denise sighed softly and this time I dared to touch her closed lips with my tongue, praying that she wouldn't get mad and hate me for it.

Simply kissing another girl was new to me, let alone French kissing, but maybe she'd done it before. Her mouth opened immediately and before I knew it, my tongue found hers. Denise turned slightly and brought her left hand upward to hold my head. her tongue wriggled beneath mine, teasing and tickling me, and urging me to kiss her deeper. She had a cool, minty flavor as I explored every part of her mouth my tongue could reach.

"You kiss like a boy," she teased me afterwards. We might have kissed for ten seconds or ten minutes, I honestly couldn't tell the difference. I only knew I wanted to make out with Denise forever.

"Sorry," I breathed, but that only made her giggle.

"No," she said. "I like it. Kiss me again."

I didn't dare do anything else. I hugged her while we kissed, holding her shoulder with my arm around her back. My other hand found her bare thigh, but that's all. I stroked her warm skin and had fleeting thoughts of reaching for her breasts, but I was too afraid that Denise wouldn't like it. She didn't really try to touch me either, at least not anyplace that wasn't totally innocent. She liked to play with my hair and her other hand mostly stayed on my stomach, without moving up or down at all.

We were only fourteen, however, and making out for the first time in our lives. So, I guess we were being pretty normal and taking it slowly. Unlike our two friends. In between kisses, Denise and I would catch our breath and watch Eva and Suzy make out with each other. They weren't nearly so shy and both of them had their t-shirts pulled above their naked tits and they fondled each other constantly.

A few minutes later, we broke our kiss to see Eva's legs spread wide and Suzy's hand inside the other girl's shorts, obviously fingering her pussy while they kissed. Seeing them like that filled my head with ideas, but I just wasn't brave enough to try anything. Denise seemed happy enough just kissing and I didn't want to spoil what was turning out to be the best time of my life. Was this love? I thought so, and I wanted to say it, but I couldn't do that either.

Eventually, and I'm not sure how, I ended up laying on top of Denise. We were still fully clothed, of course, but she had her legs open as I lay between them. My small tits pressed against her gorgeous mounds, and that was better. We could touch each other in the most sensitive places and still be sort of innocent. I tried to keep most of my weight on my arms, but it did feel so good when my throbbing nipples rubbed against hers through our t-shirts.

Denise chased my tongue from her mouth into mine. Her hands were beneath my shirt, roaming across my back as I played with her thick, golden hair. I loved the sensation of her bare legs sliding back and forth, her thighs stroking mine as she'd wriggle her hips. We were almost fucking, the way a boy and girl would do it, as I'd push my crotch against hers. We even found a rhythm to our motion, a constant push and pull that made my shiver inside. My pussy felt like a wet fire burning deep in my tummy and I could even feel the juices soaking through my panties and into my shorts.

I'd never had a real orgasm in my life and when that fire seemed to explode behind my tightly shut eyes, I almost panicked. My heart felt ready to burst as I gasped into Denise's mouth, jerking away from her kiss with quick spasms of raw joy. My cunt quivered, that's the only word for it, and I might have peed my panties, except it wasn't urine that spilled down my thighs. Even outside with a steady breeze blowing across the hilltop, the pungent scent of girl cum assaulted my nose.

"What's wrong?" Denise wondered, smiling up at me. "Are you crying?"

"No," I said, blinking my wet eyes and then giggling with a rush of euphoria. "I just, um ... Wow!"

"Wow?" She giggled as well, and suddenly figured it out. "Did you cum?"

"I think so," I replied, nodding. I felt too good to feel anything else, but normally I would have expected to be pretty embarrassed in a situation like that.

"Okay." Denise didn't seem to be offended. "That's pretty cool, right?"

"I think I'm pretty wet," I said, mostly to myself.

"You made Lonnie cum?" Eva asked with a grin. "Fuck! Maybe I should make out with you for awhile."

"Maybe they should fight already," Suzy suggested, taking us by surprise. The idea of fighting Denise was the absolute furthest thing from my mind. Hers too, I bet.

They couldn't be serious, could they? I pretty much figured I had to be in love with Denise. Probably I'd wanted to love her since the first moment I'd seen her, at least subconsciously or whatever. Maybe I'd only been looking for excuses to hate her because I didn't think there was anyway we'd ever be together. I mean, I hadn't even thought about boys, let alone girls, until I'd met Eva and Suzy. But now ... I couldn't beat up Denise!

"What if we don't want to fight?" she asked before I could. She didn't let me go either, I was still laying on top of the girl.

"Then you're not the girls we're looking for," Eva replied, somewhat coldly. "You guys can fuck all you want for another week and then go home and never see each other again."

"That would suck!" Suzy giggled.

"Or you can fight each other right now and maybe Megan will let you join her pack," Eva continued. "You'll be together, living in a real house..."

"Share the same bedroom," Suzy pointed out. "Go to the same school."

" ... with real people who can take care of you," Eva said. "And all you have to do is be strong enough to fight for what you want."

"I don't want to hurt her," I said, looking at Denise.

"I don't want to hurt you either," she agreed.

"It's up to you guys," Eva shrugged. "I don't really give a fuck."

"You can do it," Suzy told us. "Eva and me fight all the time. It doesn't mean we don't love each other, in fact..."

"It means we do," she said, smiling at her girlfriend. "If we didn't fight, we wouldn't be together."

"Maybe we should do it," Denise whispered. "I might not ever see you again."

"Yeah, but..." I frowned. "What if I hurt you again?"

"I'm pretty tough," she replied, giggling. "I might hurt you."

"With your skinny arms?" I teased, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Or my skinny legs!" Denise quickly lifted her head and kissed the tip my tongue. "I made you cum, remember? So don't underestimate me!"

"I won't," I promised, and just like that I agreed to fight the first and only person I'd ever fallen in love with.

Suzy led me in one direction, while Eva took Denise in another. Not too far, but apparently they were going to act like our coaches or something. I guess it hadn't really dawned on me how serious those two girls were about this fighting business. Like I said earlier, it all seemed like a game to me, and probably to Denise as well. I mean, until you're actually a part of the whole catfight lifestyle, it's impossible to appreciate how completely it dominates your life. We were only getting a small taste of what might lay ahead for us, assuming Megan became interested enough to take us into her fold.

"Go ahead and take off everything except your panties," Suzy told me. "Leave those on."

"We're going to fight naked?"

"No. You're going to fight in your underwear. Pay attention," she chided me. "This is going to be a trophy fight, okay? That means whoever gets the other girl's panties off first is the winner. That's the trophy. Okay?"

"Okay." I said, pulling my shirt over my head. About thirty feet away I could see Denise taking off hers while Eva explained the rules.

"Don't look at her," Suzy said. "And don't even think about losing on purpose. If you try something that stupid, you'll be disqualified and your girlfriend will have to fight me."

"What?" I blinked at her.

"If Denise tries to lose, Eva's going to kick your ass into next week," she continued. "Understand?"

"Yeah." I nodded, and I have to admit that the idea of letting Denise beat me right away had been seriously on my mind.

"When you fight a girl, it's always serious," she said, softening only slightly. "It doesn't matter who she is, you fight to win. Take off your shorts."

A minute later, as I stood naked except for my wet, pink panties, Suzy produced some nail clippers. She explained that most catfighters kept their nails just short enough that they weren't easily broken, but very sharp. I believed her, too. I'd already noticed that both she and Eva had short, pointed fingernails, probably painted with clear lacquer to make them extra hard.

"Since you guys don't know what you're doing," she said, "and we don't need a lot of blood or anything, we're going to keep your nails nice and short."

"My toe nails, too?" I smiled as the girl knelt on the grass, lifting my left foot. I held her shoulders for balance as she gave me a quick pedicure.

"There's no biting either," Suzy said. "If you hear me or Eva tell you to stop, you do it. If you knock her out, stop fighting and back away."

"Knock her out?" I couldn't help but smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.