Uncle Davids Xxxmas - Cover

Uncle Davids Xxxmas

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My first Christmas as a single man, or so I thought, a few firsts for everyone involved, it starts a little slow, but picks up after chapter one. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did wirting and remembering it

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

That seemed to help a little, and again Jason helped Pedro hard and soon I had his fat uncut cock fucking my ass. Pedro seemed to like the new arrangement and as he fucked my ass, he leaned in and surprised me with a kiss. Then reached down and stroked my cock a few times, as he fucked me. All too soon, he was holding my ankles and I could feel his cock throb as he filled the rubber. He pulled back and collapsed on the floor. Jeff was ready as soon as Pedro pulled out and without even waiting for him to move shoved his little 5" fat cock in my ass. Even after having three warm up cock, his fat five inches kind of hurt. I winched in pain. "Oh, dude, I'm sorry he said"

"I understand your eagerness, but take it a little easier"

"I guess, I almost came putting on the rubber, and I wanted to at least come in your ass, I figured it was small enough it wouldn't hurt."

"What you don't have in length you have in girth, and that's thick enough to really hurt" I said, "Just slow down, let my ass stretch a bit and we'll get going in a second." Jeff waited and I soon tapped him and said ok and he started to fuck. He lasted a grand 12 strokes before his cock throbbed and filled my ass with his load. "Wish I could have lasted longer" he said.

"It's ok" I answered back. "The more ass and or pussy you get the longer you will last"

"The way things are going, it will only be yours," he said in an almost dejected tone.

"Dude, we're here to have fun," said Darrin. "Not bring the party down. I will see what I can do to get you a couple of girls that will help. They love cock and are addicted to fucking and in no time you will have a reputation of being a stud."

"Listen to Darrin. "I said. "He will no doubt hook you up, look around, most guys your age have thin cocks, you are twice as thick as anyone here, so take it easy and she will appreciate"

"However enough of that, who's next?" I asked.

"I am," said Jason as he broke off his kiss with Kyle.

"Then get over here and fuck me" Jason did not need to be told twice, and put on a condom as he walked over. "Kyle, bring that sexy black ass over here so I can eat it while I get fucked. " I said, Kyle happily agreed. While Jason fucked my ass, I eat Kyle's ass, and Jason sucked on his cock or kissed him. In less than five minutes, I felt Jason's cock throb and fill the condom, and he pulled out with a cat eating grin on his face, removed the condom and turning it inside out, and cleaned up his own mess. "I guess that leaves you stud" I said looking at Kyle.

"I know your HIV+ but I really hate condoms, do I have to wear one?" He asked.

"Normally I'd say yes, you do, but you know the risk, and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Plus I love the feel of a raw cock, so there is always that. I will leave it totally up to you."

Kyle slid between my legs, ate my ass a bit, sucked on my cock and balls, finally leaned forward, and slowly slid his 10" cock in my ass. I could feel the skin pull back from the head and as he sank deeper into my ass than anyone had, he leaned in a covered my face with kisses. "God, I have waited to find a bare partner since my first time at 13," he said. "Thanks to school, and sex-ed, I've had to use a condom with everyone, you're my 2nd bareback fuck, and it's glorious."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.