Uncle Davids Xxxmas - Cover

Uncle Davids Xxxmas

Copyright© 2013 by David Michaels

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My first Christmas as a single man, or so I thought, a few firsts for everyone involved, it starts a little slow, but picks up after chapter one. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did wirting and remembering it

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

For those who have not read the previous stories; Darrin is 5'7" 155# 30" waist, red hair blue eyes and a nice 7" cock. Tim is our token Goth boy, 5'6", dark hair, 9" cock, Todd is his buddy, 5'9" dirty blonde, 8" cock, and finally Scott 5'5" 130# almost hairless, with just over 6" of cock. Pedro is Latin; probably mixed around the same 5'7" as the rest, smooth torso, and jet-black hair and brown eyes. Jeff is a linebacker build, 5'6" blonde hair with chest hair and a nice treasure trail. Kyle is mixed as well, defiantly black heritage, smooth body with black hair, around 5'9". All the boys were defined some more than others, but nothing to laugh at, and I was sure I was in for more than I had thought. Like I said, they all had on boxers and matching bows, so I was not sure what they had in mind, but I was hoping. Darrin came forward and asked if I had the gift from Jake. "Under the tree" I said. He retrieved it, handed it to me and said, "Open it." Inside I found a bottle of lube, a stash of assorted condoms, a bag of weed, and a water pipe. I picked up the weed and pipe and said, "Ok, so I know what this is all about, what about the rest." With a wicked grin, Darrin smiled and said "We all discussed it and you have seven more presents to open and use the rest of that present with." OK, so they had in mind what I was hoping for, and yes, they knew I was HIV+ and apparently did not care.

"So which present is first?" asked Darrin.

"You are, you sexy red head. Sorry guys but I'm assuming this was mostly his idea, and he was the one who started the whole Sneaky Nephew game." I said. They understood and sat on the couch to await their turn. "So are we opening presents here or in private?" I asked. "Right here in public" said Darrin "we've all discussed it and we've seen each other naked, we been in the same room as we each fucked our girls, so why should tonight be any different, right guys?" They all nodded or mumbled an agreement, some a little more reluctantly than others did.

"Any rules?" I queried

"Not really, we talked it over and given your condition, we don't think you get to fuck anybody, unless they really want it." He said looking at Tim, Todd, Scott, and Kyle "but everything else is a go." I pulled him close to me, in a big hug, and removed his bow. As I peeled his boxers over his fire red bush, I could not help but to kiss and lick across his stomach. I had dreamed of a night when I got to do something like this, no games, no pretense, just him and I doing what two men do well. As his 7" thin cock came into view, it was already leaking pre-cum, I licked it clean and swallowed it, as I had so many nights before, until his balls were resting on my chin. I spent a few minutes working his cock, but since tonight was about no rules, I wanted his hot ass, so I turned him around and spread his nearly hairless cheeks, and went for the prize. I could smell the Old spice of his shower, mixed with the teen sweat from the party. I knew he had been making out with a few girls so there was a scent of fresh manliness there as well. Darrin had never let me rim him before, it had always been about him getting off, and not much more, tonight I was getting that more. I blew across his hot pucker and watched it wink; I licked it and felt him shudder, I kissed it and he trembled. I pushed my tongue in and he moaned. As I worked his ass and hole, I jerked his cock and felt the pre-cum ooze. I fondled his balls, jerked his cock and tongue fucked his ass, as if I would never get it again. I felt his balls begin to tighten, so I turned him around and swallowed his cock. I felt his first jet hit the back of my throat; I pulled up a bit so I could taste the rest. As he came, I kept a finger working his ass; I wanted him to know what he had been missing. After his orgasm, I released him, stood up and whispered in his ear "See what you've been missing?" He replied,"Not anymore" and with that he took his place on the couch. Pedro was the next present I wanted to unwrap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.