Dispatchment Week - Cover

Dispatchment Week

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

The huge crowd of women parted, and clapped in time as he was led on his leash through the arena; feminised and humbled, the women smiled and jeered at the pathetic site; his cock permanently erect and lifting the pink dress, stumbling forward in the precarious heels, he was brought down to a new level of humiliation. On the many screens above, the huge amazon who waited at a nearby destination, smiled down with wicked anticipation as she stroked the huge synthetic phallus before her. The crowd pointed up to her gleefully; they would enjoy watching the male used like a girl by this picture of feminine physique and fitness. She would be one of many who would make the male know his place on this day.

As they approached the first small settlement beyond the arena, the guards had to whip the male forward as he was reluctant to face losing his virginity, and the shoes already cut his feet, much to the delight of the leather-clad guards and hordes of female onlookers. He was dragged by the leash up to a raised platform which was surrounded with the universal huge TV screens. He quivered with fear as he was bent over a padded bench, his ankles and wrists shackled to the legs, and the pink dress lifted unceremoniously by the guards. The following crowd and those new to the live show, applauded loudly at the site of the male's freshly shaven buttocks, lifted by a padded bolster; his anus quivering and clenching in vain, seeking the plug which synthesised the feeling of fear, fear he now felt on facing something he had never thought he'd experience. Despite this fear, Matron's injected concoction ensured his cock remained rigid, his balls ready to explode in their aching restricted confinement, enhancing his submissive nature.

He dared wonder if he'd come when the amazon penetrated his anus. A great roar of approval went up from the crowd as the amazon made her appearance and sauntered up the gantry. She was a picture of extreme dominance; muscular, and her pert and formidable body fitted out in skin tight black leather, adorned with studded bracelets and collars. She adjusted the phallus, the rear end of which slotted into her pussy and would stimulate her clitoris as she fucked her victim. She walked up to his face, allowing him a close up of her muscular thighs and the huge phallus; she lifted his head by the hair and pushed the bell-end of the huge synthetic member forward into his face.

"Suck you cur! I want you to know the size and texture of the cock that's going to make you appreciate being used like a woman!" The male struggled to get the huge bell end in his mouth, and was surprised by the hard texture of the bulbous bell-end; this was going to be agony when the woman had her way with him. The amazon slapped his face for good measure as he suckled and choked on the massive phallus, much to the delight of the crowd. The huge audience roared and cackled with feminine delight all the more, as the screen split into two. They, and the male, were now treated to a view of his entertainment by the amazon, and proceedings elsewhere, where other males involved in the female bondage site were being dispatched.

As the phallus was slowly drawn from the mouth of the snivelling male, his eyes were drawn to the screen where he witnessed his own pending humiliation and saw the fate of another male. Lashed and beaten; the blood dripping from the whip cuts to his back and ass cheeks, knelt on a raised stage before another vast crowd of smiling, delighted females. A proclamation was being read out to him by his own buxom, matron-like woman, who smiled with deep satisfaction as she read out his death sentence.

The amazon moved round to the rear of the male as he watched, partly his own fate, and partly that of the other male. The crowd attending his humiliation applauded and cheered as the amazon parted his ass cheeks, and with a spiteful look of determination, forced the head of the huge phallus into his tight anus. He cried out in agony as the amazon, pushed deep; he wept like a small child with the pain, the plug he'd been treated too was miniscule compared to this. His anus felt like it was being split as the lusty amazon worked him back and forth against his bonds. His wrists and ankles tensed against his shackles as the amazon used him like a delicate girl; she grinned with abject pleasure as she witnessed his extreme pain, knowing his erect cock would be rubbed to an orgasm below him, as the motion of her taking his anal virginity built up to a crescendo.

The nub of the phallus worked itself against her eager clitoris as she pumped him in a show of absolute power and control over the worthless male. She would achieve a delicious orgasm as she bathed in the stimulation of the phallus, and the complete humiliation of the male before a crowd of females. The male knew this too and his restricted balls tingled with a submissive admission of utter defeat as his cock rubbed, and his prostate was massaged ruthlessly by the phallus, as he watched himself dressed as a woman, bound and fucked by a dominant woman whilst a female crowd laughed and jeered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.