Dispatchment Week - Cover

Dispatchment Week

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

The male squirmed in an erotically charged dilemma; his cock yearned to spurt yet the fear of what was to happen and the shadow of the noose rankled with his senses; the fear in turn, made his sphincter clench, the plug then massaging his prostate and bringing him full circle to the deliciously erotic predicament he was in. The women knew he would feel like this and delighted in his torment; they of course, were righteously comfortable in their positions of complete control over his fate, and enjoyed the arousal this gave them to the full. His cock stiffened and pulsed as he squirmed and flexed against the restraints which held him down. His balls tingled within his sore and restricted scrotum on renewed realisation of being at the complete mercy of the assortment of women now assembled before him. A pretty redhead of about thirty-five years old stepped forward; her curvaceous hips resplendent in the red silk gown, a stern look of contemptuous satisfaction emanating from her face as she flexed her wicked cane before him.

"You will now thank all twelve of us for delivering you to this place, in readiness for the purging of your worthless soul of its perverted desires on day five, as all twelve of us voted without hesitation that you should be dispatched following a week of punishments. You will be allowed to lick the pussy and arsehole of each of us, thus taking in the scent of twelve women who have ensured your appointment with the noose. That scent will be especially rich, as each will serve you six strokes of the cane in savouring your demise, prior to you giving your oral thanks. As per our custom, the first woman to receive your thanks will be the one who succeeds in making you give up your seed under the cane, and give it up you will." The male's cock buzzed as he squirmed in excitement at the sultry redhead's words; he was in danger of coming already, and he relished being caned by her as she stood looking down on him with utter contempt, her dominant form framing the noose which hung behind her, awaiting his neck at her behest. He gasped and nearly disgraced himself when the redhead nodded to the other eleven, and all disrobed, stepping out of their silk gowns to reveal their beautiful forms. The crowd of women applauded their demonstration of pure femininity loudly; the male would be thrashed publicly by twelve naked women.

He shivered with fear and ecstasy as he viewed the women who now lined up, eager to make each of their six strokes tell, and then to have their pussies worshipped. The women were all shapes and ages, but all seemed erotically attractive to him; thin, buxom, fat, each would dominate him and enjoy inflicting pain on the male they had condemned, and would relish watching him swing on day five. Having been allowed a good view of his delicious tormentors, he felt his head being turned by Destiny. She sneered triumphantly as she stood close at the head of the bench and nestled his face in her hot satin crotch. His whole body went as rigid as his cock as he sampled her beautiful womanly aroma.

"Yes, you poor wretch; you'll sniff the scent of the woman who is to hang you whilst being caned." The male sniffed hard at the luscious intoxicating scent and whimpered as the first woman cut the air several times with her cane. The women laughed as he flinched again and again at the wicked sound. He tried to look up at Destiny, who relaxed a little and allowed him to gaze momentarily up at her, more so she could witness the fear in his eyes. She pressed his face back into the soft cavern of her moist and aroused mount of Venus.

"There, don't worry; you'll hear the sound of my whip before the week is over, I promise you, be patient." The male's cock oozed in panic and pleasure as he took in the teasing words of the executrix. He had not yet felt the pain of the twelve rattans, but already she had sown the seed in his mind of suffering via the bullwhip, and he yearned to feel its wicked bite, administered by this magnificently dominant woman.

The huge crowd of onlookers clapped and cheered as the first woman raised her cane high above him; her naked breasts heaved as she took in a deep breath, nipples stiff and proud with excitement. She was a large and muscular woman; chosen to go first to ensure the male was immediately aware of his position in what was left of his short life to be. A wicked smile creased her face as she brought the vicious and flexible demon whistling down, with every ounce of strength in her Amazonian arm. The male howled like a child, in agony, the huge crowd of women laughing and jeering at his distress, as the Amazon raised and stroked. Many women were silent as they watched; vibrators buzzing as they enjoyed the tears of the male as he was broken in stern and unforgiving fashion.

As the formidable amazon grunted out her sixth stroke; her pussy puffed and aroused like a rose about to bloom with the pleasure the caning provided her, the male writhed in pain and chafed wrists and ankles as he struggled vainly against the manacles which ensured he would receive the full feminine spirit of each and every juror. It was apparent he was to be shown no mercy whatsoever.

Grinning with pleasure as the male squirmed in pain; Destiny allowed his face away from her now sodden crotch so as he could see the beauty that had enjoyed inflicting his first agony. He was also treated to a view of a huge screen focused on his throbbing buttocks; the amazon had expertly left six clear red lines, she had managed to stripe virgin flesh on each deliciously venomous stroke. Though his cheeks pulsed with pain, his cock remained stiff, and throbbed to complete rigidity once more as he viewed the flexing amazon as she looked back with utter contempt at him; he knew he would have his head between those formidable thighs shortly, and would be made to thank her for the caning prior to worshipping her beautifully pronounced mound and muscular anus.

The whistling of the cane announced his next tormentor; as he squirmed under the pain and the women cheered, his cock rubbed against the leather padding wantonly, whilst his anus clenched at both the sound and impact. His cheeks now flexed in a strange acceptance of each wicked delivery and the pain became sweeter as his tears flowed; the women sweating with sultry enjoyment as he was caned by each, he was learning that he must be broken completely before the week was out.

Destiny moved aside after he had received all six strokes, so that he may witness the pleasure and stance of his last tormentor and view the next eager punisher. He was now in a state of sublime submission and the pleasure of his domination by the women now overcame the pain of the rattan. He had been on the point of coming at the final stroke of the last slim and beautiful wraith, who now stood smiling at her work as she toyed with her pussy; he knew he would squirm to orgasm as the next harsh mistress vented her spiteful dominance. He now viewed the next in line; she was a slightly chubby mature woman of about 50, she stood with her legs slightly apart and sneered in a superior way as she began to walk over. Her breasts were slightly saggy, but still pert and attractive, her nipples poked out pointing the way as her large thighs and arse wobbled as she strode in positive fashion to her victim, flexing her cane in anticipation of the sport to come. Physically, she looked very warm and motherly; he would enjoy probing her soft folds with his tongue, though when she spoke her true bitchiness was revealed; he knew he'd come for her.

"Well young man, you have me and a couple of other ladies to thank for what you are receiving now. Most of the jury simply settled for enjoying watching you dance at the end of the rope. It was I and two others who expressed our desire that you needed to experience the dispatchment week, and we pushed to ensure your complete misery. I shall now enjoy thrashing you, and will apply for participation in some of the other delights you'll be treated to over the next four days." The male's balls tingled like mad as he became aware of the restraining ring once more; it seemed tighter than ever and his cock buzzed and pulsed on the slippery leather as he listened to her words; there was now no doubt that she would deliver the punishing strokes which would ensure he disgraced himself. The mature woman seemed to sense this, and pulled the cane between her legs, allowing the tip to slip luxuriantly through her hot moist slit. The male squirmed and rocked, close to orgasm as she had him sniff and lick the end of the cane with the gift of her scent and taste. The crowd roared and applauded her, also sensing the male would submit to her, like the cur he was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.