Dispatchment Week - Cover

Dispatchment Week

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Death sentence is carried out over a week in a woman's world. Our man is prepared

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Needles   Public Sex  

The snivelling male was brought up through the front of the courtroom, up through a trapdoor to a raised platform open to the world. Hundreds of women looked on, jeering and laughing, many applauding as the naked male was whipped toward a central position. Every angle was covered by automated cameras; his punishment would not go un-witnessed by any female with access to the humblest of TV's; his suffering would be cherished and enjoyed long after he was gone. His anus tingled continuously in its enhanced state of fear, held open by the wicked plug; it clenched all the more but could not dilate as the jeering women made it quite plain he was to be shown no mercy. How they enjoyed watching his yellow tail swing as he waddled on all fours, his smiling leather-clad guards cutting his back and buttocks with their whips to ensure vigorous movement, movement which ensured the excitement of his prostate and kept his cock rigid like a fifth leg. The pain of the whips, the feeling from cock and anus combined with the noise and scent of the women thrilled his subconscious masochism; though bewildered by his predicament, his cock pulsed and stiffened as he thought and yearned for the noose already.

He was yanked back on his leash and choked by his dominant handler; she grinned with subliminal pleasure as her leather gloved hands pulled the choking leash ever tighter; the leather taught and squeaking in her gloves as the doomed male fought for breath. Her pussy buzzed and oozed in her tight leather leggings as she savoured the moment; oh how she wished she could finish him there and then. The fantasy would bring her a heady orgasm later on. Reluctantly she allowed him breath; her actions had ensured he kept bolt upright; his erect cock now the point of derision for the amassed females as he awaited his first punishment. He sensed there was something else the women he could see knew; they all seemed to look around the one side from which a screen obscured his view, then look back at him knowingly with spiteful expressions etched in their sneers and indulgent smiles.

A huge roar and applause was given up by the women as a veritable goddess entered into his vision from beyond the obstruction of the wooden screen. His cock bobbed rigidly as the shapely middle-aged woman with flowing red hair strode toward him with a victorious sneer accentuating her high cheek-bones and wicked green eyes. She was beautifully curvaceous in tight black satin, her hips and breasts bulging in the tight shiny material. She carried across her shoulder a lethal looking bull-whip of black plaited leather with a vicious butterfly knot at the tip; his cock dribbled as he hoped this was not purely symbolic. Behind her trailed two hooded maidens in black leather cat-suits; the upper halves of their faces were covered, which seemed to make their wicked smiles all the more prominent; they each carried an item which was shrouded in black silk. The magnificent woman was a picture of sheer dominance and towered over the cowering male. Her face grew sterner and she pointed down to her black stiletto boots as she stood before him; without her needing to ask he immediately humbled himself and kissed the feet of the goddess. The women went wild hooting and jeering as the male showed his instant submission without command. He knew his place and would suffer for it. The jeering died down as the choking leash was applied once more, and the wretch was brought back on his haunches, his sphincter clenched tight against the plug, his balls aching to come as the Viagra overdose tortured his submissive yearning. The smile returned to the superior redhead's face as she viewed the fear on his face and the seminal fluid dribbling from his glistening bell-end.

"I am your Destiny Mistress, I shall assist with your pain and punishment at the beginning of each of the five days; my two assistants have something to show you." He gasped in horror as the first satanic bitch whisked away the black silk shroud to reveal what she carried beneath it in her slender and delicately manicured hands; she held what looked to him like a pair of gelding shears; surely he was not to lose his balls already? The crowd of females roared lustily as his terrified face was viewed by one and all- and a camera in close up; the desired thrill of the spiteful tease had been fully achieved. The redhead laughed with supreme satisfaction after savouring his horror to the full, then nodded to the other haughty virago, who whisked away her silk to reveal a board on which were five hinged circular clasps; each a slightly smaller circumference than the next. The male snivelled and his anus clenched like never before as he pondered in terror what they were for; he wanted to defecate, but the plug was his mistress and forbade it.

A renewed satisfaction spread across the face of the supreme redhead, who licked her cherry-red lips as her pussy moistened with the sheer enjoyment she was experiencing. Another male before her, teased and knowing death would come, only after the five longest days of his life.

"I shall ensure each of your days begins with pain, and on the fifth day I shall end that pain." She smiled wickedly as she gestured to the leather-clad guards, but kept her eyes firmly on the male as they pulled the screen away. He went white with fear and the huge crowd of women cheered and applauded as he saw his destiny for the first time. There across the raised platform was an exquisite gallows; a white silken noose hanging invitingly. He was close to collapsing, yet his cock stiffened to rigidity at the sight of the neat and efficient looking noose; he had imagined it when Miranda pronounced sentence, and once again when forced to sample Matron's delicious folds, but it had seemed surreal; he now had sight of the noose he would actually swing from and he knew he would die. The Destiny Mistress smiled with sublime contentment as she took his leash and pulled it taught to ensure he did not falter; the wicked guards whipped his buttocks to keep him from passing out, making the plug which owned his anus massage his prostate as he squirmed at the feet of the superbly dominant female and viewed the rope. Destiny pulled the leash tight about his neck and held it upright above his head with deep satisfaction as he flinched and squirmed under the whips, his terrified eyes glued to the noose he would succumb to.

"Oh yes, on the fifth day I shall end that pain." The male's cock pulsed as he grasped the significance of the words, and Destiny tugged the leash upwards to further emphasise them. His eyes were torn from the noose momentarily and the guards whipped the squirming wretch with extra smiling fervour as they sensed a sweet humiliation which would please the hordes of women onlookers. As the male looked up at the buxom and dominant mistress clad in black satin he could now smell her arousal, and see her nipples bulge through the shiny satin; his eyes looked to hers which were now behind a black satin mask like her assistants. He squired in erotic submission as he awaited the words he knew she would say and he so wanted to hear. Destiny savoured the moment again as his cock pulsed and the whips bit home; she slowly opened her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.