The JOMB Club - Cover

The JOMB Club

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The girls of the JOMB Club tell their story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation  

Opal (continued):

I nodded and a grin spread out over his face as he asked, "You really came in my room for that? To do that?"

"You want me to, right?"

"Oh, yes, I'd love it."

"Well, you need to get your underpants off so I can, okay?"

He slid them right down and there it was. The first one I'd ever seen. I reached over and touched it and it jumped. It was longer than I'd thought it might be and the end was smooth and round and really soft-feeling.

"I like you touching it," he said softly as I traced my finger over the crown, rubbing a little liquid that was oozing out over the top.

"I've never done it before, Todd, so tell me if I'm not doing it right," I said as I dribbled some lotion on my hand and wrapped my hand around him to begin moving up and down.

"Oh, you're doing it really good, Opal. This is so wonderful, can I touch you there," he asked, raising his hand toward my boobs. I swallowed hard and, with my free hand, pulled the straps from my shoulders and pulled the front of my nighty down.

I didn't have real big boobs when I was fourteen but they were nice and pretty and my nipples were really hard.

"You are so pretty, Opal. You're just perfect-looking. I can't believe you came in my room to do this," he told me as I moved my hand up and down.

"Well, here I am and I'm here to make you cum and feel good."

"Does Robin know you're in my room?"

"She does," I told him and he asked if she knew what she was doing.

"She does, Todd, she knows what I'm doing right this minute."

"I guess I owe her some thanks, huh?"

"Mmm, I think you do. There several of us girls who are doing each other's brothers. Now it's your turn. Are you happy?"

"Oh, am I ever. This is just awesome. How many of you are there that are doing this for their friend's brothers?"

"Five of us. That includes your sister."

"Will I get a hand job from all five of you?"

"Not Robin, she's your sister, but the rest of us, that's four girls. And we want to get together more than just once or twice. So I think you guys are in for some fun."

He asked me who the girls were and I told him about each of us and our brothers and he, not surprisingly, knew all the boys and all the girls except for Candace.

"Oh, wait until you meet her. She's really cute, you'll like her, she's a sexy girl."

"I can't believe you girls are doing this. Are the guys doing anything for you girls?"

"No, we're just doing the boys. But we have talked about it. But for now we just want to get this all going, then we can change it if we want," I told him as I stroked him up and down.

"Is it feeling good?"

"Oh, it's like the best feeling I've ever had. You're awesome, Opal," he said as he leaned over and kissed me softly.

"I can't wait to see you shoot. I've never done this before. I hope I'm doing it okay."

"Mmm, oh, it's really good and I'm just about to shoot my cum," he groaned as he pushed his hips up off the bed and long, stringy spurts of white, sticky cum went flying up from the tip end of his dick falling back down on his abdomen and my hand and wrist. It was the coolest thing I'd ever seen.

He groaned in pleasure as I got him off and I got up and went to his dresser to get a few tissues and came back to wipe him clean.

"That should keep you happy for a while. Want me to come back in the morning, like early?"

"Oh, that would be the best thing ever, Opal. You were really great. I'll sleep good now and I'll have dreams of you the whole night," he said as I bent down and kissed him, then moved down and kissed his dick right on the end.

"Sweet dreams, Todd," I whispered and went back to Robin's room.

Robin:

Opal eased the door open and came in. I immediately asked her, "Did you do it? He loved it, didn't he?"

"Oh, girl, your brother has the nicest dick. And he really shoots. Too bad you didn't get to see it but if this all gets going the way we plan, we'll all get to see our brothers cum."

"Yeah, I can't wait. Is he really hot when he's naked?" I asked knowing it was really slutty to ask.

"I'll tell you, I wanted to suck it but then I wouldn't get to see him shoot, would I? So I jacked him off and did he love it. I've got to get up early and go do it again. I promised."

So, the next morning, Opal went down and masturbated Todd for the second time.

That afternoon, I heard from Pam who invited me to sleep over the next weekend. Her parents were going to go out on Saturday night and we planned for me to do her brother Steven who was already in on things. She had already told him about the club we were forming because her parents were going away for a weekend coming up and we girls had decided to use their house for our first full meeting.

As soon as her parents left for the evening, we both went to Steven's room where he was already in bed naked, slowly playing with himself when we entered his room.

"I've been waiting for you, Robin," he said as his hand slid up and down on his long dick. I felt myself get all warm in the middle when I stood there watching him slowly masturbate.

"Here, it's your turn, I am so ready," he said letting go of his dick. "Pammie told me you were going to jack me off as part of this club-thing you girls are doing. I think it's the best idea my sister's ever had."

I went to his bed and sat there as I took my shirt off, then bra, to give him something to look at and play with if he wanted, squirted some hand lotion from the bottle sitting on his bedside table, then took his dick in my hand and felt it's hardness.

"Is this what you want, Steven? You like my boobs? They're nice, huh? Here take a suck," I told him as I leaned over his face dropping a nipple on his lips which he took in and began to suck as his hand went up to my other boob. I was feeling so horny, I think I might have sucked his beautiful cock if his sister hadn't been there.

"Oh, this is so hot, watching my own brother get beat-off. I can't wait until we all get this going with all five of us with our brothers. I'll bet you're loving it, right, Steven?"

"Mmm, oh, am I; this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And, I'm gonna get this from all my sister's friends. And we're getting together, all of us, when my parents go away two weeks from now?"

"Looks that way, you're the last brother to bring into the group. But then if everyone agrees, then we can all get together and have a big party here in two weeks to start things off as a group."

"I'm sure in for this, Pammie," he told his sister in very enthusiastic terms. "I'm just loving this. And Robin looks so hot like this. Your little friends aren't so little anymore. Will all you girls be taking your tops off like Robin has?" he asked Pam probably trying to find out if he was going to see his own sister's boobs.

She was way ahead of him, telling him, "You'll get to see all the girls' goods. Yes, Steven, including mine. You've been wanting that, haven't you?" she asked him as I masturbated him slowly and firmly up and down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.