The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 20

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 20 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I hold it true, whate'er befall;

I feel it, when I sorrow most;

'Tis better to have loved and lost

Than never to have loved at all.'

Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1850:

My bedroom was just the way I left it. Model airplanes hung from the ceiling as others sat on shelves among classic children's books that hadn't been opened in years. Miniature tin-soldiers were still battling in suspended animation on my chest-of-drawers and poster-size cartoon characters plastered the walls. A little boys room, I thought, somewhat embarrassed in front of Claus who was looking around in amusement as he shed his clothing, Seth had not yet joined us because he was first making a stop at the bathroom.

Claus was nonchalant walking around my room naked picking up my paraphernalia to look at, or to study the wall posters and finally gaze up at the numerous flying machines in a giant perpetual dogfight that I spent hours on a ladder using fishing-line and tacks to arrange just perfectly. For the first time knowing him, I saw the young boy in him jumping on the bed and stretching to make the dozen or so models sway in imaginative battle with a brimming smile and delightful giggles as he stared up at his handiwork.

Seth entered the bedroom closing the door behind him just in time to see the naked boy clapping his hands and bouncing up and down on the bed in glee, his erection in plain sight bouncing around haphazardly as he enjoyed the toys. I was brave enough to have only removed my shirt before Seth arrived despite Claus urging me to fully undress.

Seth beamed ear to ear watching Claus and began to undress in a frenzy. Once naked, he joined the childish antics on the bed being as immodest as Claus about his excited circumcised state of arousal. Seth wasn't large, but neither was he small. He was average in my experienced outlook. His plump testicles were worn tight to his groin. A tuft of blond hair centered his chest and trailed down into a flourish at his groin.

I needed no more assurance that Uncle Seth was into a little fun. Claus was dead-on nailing the man's vulnerability of being had. I dropped my trousers and with my cock proudly leading the way, hopped onto the bed to join in the play with my airplanes that immediately resulted in a circle jerk with the planes and their invisible pilots left to guide themselves out of spins and prevent flying into each other. We fell onto the bed uncaring of the war above or the reality of it outside our home.

I was the first to suck my uncle's cock. Claus was preoccupied sitting on the man's chest and fucking his mouth. I loved his strong manly aroma. His modest manhood was easily consumed so I was able to enjoy shoving my nose into the creases where his balls met his uppermost thigh. He blasted all too soon most probably sexually overwhelmed but I was relentless in my letting him know that I was willing to take him to the end. When he shot off, it was thick and voluminous and quite bitter.

I heard Seth choke only to assume that Claus had fed my uncle an unsuspecting assault of rapid-fire shots to his throat. I could have warned him of the boy's considerable capability to produce an abundance of semen had I been given the chance. Shaking my head to rid myself of the unthinkable possibility of him getting my aunt pregnant, the sister of the man from whom I was now coercing the last few reluctant driblets of his own 'baby-makers'. I was struggling with both realizing and reminding myself that he was a blood relative, not paternal where we would share the same genes, but maternal, nonetheless, blood kin.

Everyone was spent and satisfied except me, as usual. I wouldn't even say that I was unsatisfied; I received great satisfaction pleasing others. The pleasure was when their hips gyrated in their selfish desire to force their cock deeper whether it was oral or anal sex knowing that I was the instrument of their sexual gratification to be used however they wanted it. That was my own satisfaction.

The three of us lay down with Seth in the middle. An awkward silence ensued, quite ironic I thought, in that this awkwardness should have preceded the sex with the uncertainty factor of who was or wasn't interested in doing what to whom. Claus managed to eliminate the grey area giving Seth the green light by means of his nudity and silly antics. Seth could simply have laughed off the whole charade, undressed and climbed into bed. I contributed to the easing of the tension by exposing my own erection and whoever made the first play on the others genitals was a blur. It just happened in a permissible convergence of mutual desire.

Claus broke the silence as I knew he would eventually. He blatantly asked Seth if he was a queer and where he learned to suck cock so well. Coming from tactless Claus, it was meant as a compliment and Seth didn't seem offended in the least. Actually, he chuckled.

Seth claimed that he preferred guys since he was twelve. He looked directly at me and confided that my father was one of many older teens he had sex with. According to his story, my father, at nineteen, was courting my mother and slept in Seth's bed when he frequently visited. He admitted to feeling-up my sleeping dad one night. However, Father was not asleep and encouraged the thirteen-year old brother of his fiancé. Seth attested that it was mutual sex and strictly oral at first, my father later being the one to take his virginity when he was fourteen.

What was even more shocking and disturbingly unbelievable was the knowledge that the two men were still getting it on together as recent as the previous night in my bed when mom was at her ladies auxiliary meeting. I was dumbfounded; Claus laughed emphatically saying he knew my father had that look about him and could be had. He was talking about my dad for God's sake, so I ignored him.

Why Seth chose to reveal that dark secret to me I haven't a clue. It may have been to ease my conscience about my own sexuality after Claus had spilled the beans as to exactly what my role was with the colonel and others. It was abstruse to realize that I had sucked the same cock that my father had been sucking in the same bed only last night. Nonetheless, I also felt a certain charge discovering my staunch father was a closeted cock sucker and sodomist. Absurd as it was, possibly my father and I could find a common ground and he could show me intimacy as he had for many years with Seth.

I remembered not so long ago having wondered what my old man's cock would be like and giving him a blowjob. I felt as deranged and disgustingly dirty as I did back then. I was so deep in thought that I was only vaguely aware of movement. Seth's ass was pointed due north while Claus' cock pointed to the west. Seth howled, sputtered and spat as Claus drilled deep into him.

My thoughts had aroused me, and when Seth grabbed my arm and guided me to the head of the bed in order to give me a blowjob, I was sexually primed to enjoy the offer from my father's secret lover. Uncle Seth was a very deliberate, adept master of fellacio. He knew how to use his fingers and tongue to tantalize and tease those many erogenous folds and crevices that male gentilalia secrets away knowing full well that only another male can relate to and appreciate the added value of male-male sex once he's experienced it.

Spreading my legs wide, I thought I would cum the next time his brazen tongue worked its way around my crown, inside my slit, down my shaft, and over my balls ending the distance of sensation by toying at my rectum before returning by the same sensuous route back to engulf my cock and make love to it with his mouth. He repeated the process over and over. I had experienced some great blowjobs since my being introduced to homo-sex but, by far, Seth's ministrations exceeded all others and had me wild with pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.