The Nazi's Boy
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 18 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I had a love-hate relationship with Claus, nothing could be truer. One moment he was the enemy, the next, my ally. I swear that he sensed my sadness of being so close to home and was trying to humour me with his silly antics. I caught him looking at me several times, not a stare, just fleeting glances that his eyes seemed to show concern, a slight, warm smile formed whenever I caught his gaze.

Security inside the hotel had been established in short order after the pandemonium settled. Teams of armed soldiers were stationed at every entrance and fire exit stairway as others roamed about the ground floor. We were challenged when we entered from the terrace, and again several times afterward as we made our way to the lift.

Frank knew most of the guards and we passed through the security gauntlet easily until we got to the lift where senior officers secured access. After a long interrogation, Frank finally convinced the obstinate master sergeant to verify our permission with the top floor security to allow us access to the command post. Upon radio verification, I overheard the man relay to his men with a snicker that Claus and I were whore boys for the top brass and ordered the guards inside the lift to take us to the top floor. Even Claus kept his mouth shut at the insult.

The suite of rooms was still buzzing with activity. The parlour had been all but eradicated of its eloquent furnishings, men sat at a long table in front of large radio and wire transmitters. Maps of the city covered most of the ornate artworks hanging on the walls and spread over a large table where men gathered around discussing strategies while moving tiny armament replicas that reminded me of children's toys.

It was as if we were invisible. Nobody paid any attention to the odd presence of two boys mingling about. The colonel was nowhere to be seen, however the guard standing outside our bedroom spoke volumes. Zane was in there.

I walked out onto the patio to view the city and fear struck me bone-dead. Repetitive gunshots echoed, explosions gave way to additional fires burning giving off an eerie glow to the dusk of nightfall's horizon. My home city was under siege.

I couldn't imagine the peaceful inhabitants taking up arms in retaliation, and surely the Polish military had more important political stakes in cities to protect, perhaps leaving only a small squadron in the unlikeliness of Nazi interest in the small city of less than three-hundred-thousand.

I peered to the north-west outskirts of where my parents resided elated to see a calmness, the focus of the Nazi attack appeared to be the city's core. However, I feared that the carnage would branch out eventually, placing my mother and father in danger, I started to cry. Claus made his sudden presence known standing behind me in a strong embrace around my tummy, his chin rested on my left shoulder peering in the same direction that I was. Not a word was said between us as I sobbed.

Claus' warmth soon went cold when he advised me that the other two battalion colonels had joined the command post and we were to sleep with them, colonel's orders. I had noticed the two men immediately when we entered the suite, one obese with a jovial face, the other slender, almost skeletal reminding me of my uncle.

The day had finally come when I was expected to earn my keep as a spy for the colonel. Claus briefed me on what to do and what to say and not say. As far as the man was concerned, I was a simple Polish whore-boy with no ties to the colonel. Claus gave me a choice, I chose the weasel-like commander, not that my would-be abuser was the least bit attractive, but finding the fat man repulsive.

Frank introduced Claus and me to our respective playmates. The weasel seemed pleased with my looks, running a hand through my long blond hair as he scanned my body with a lurid grin, his baggy trousers bulging in anticipation of having me. The fat man appeared equally enthused scoring Claus posing as a Polish peasant boy.

The men took us to the dining room for dinner and all but ignored us as they conversed about war matters and the foothold they had gained in such a short time, neither knew that we understood German. They talked about their families; both men were married and had children about our age, the weasel boasted of a son enrolled in first year officer school. I had to wonder if the boy wasn't being taught the things that his father was planning on doing to me.

Both men occupied smaller suites on the top floor as well. No sooner were we behind closed doors that the man was stripping me naked with his trembling hands muttering something about a life-long fantasy come true, literally drooling from the mouth and panting like a dog. He was on his knees when he pulled my pants down instantly taking my flaccid cock in his mouth, biting it, my balls painfully clamped in his hand while the other sought out my butt-hole forcing a dry finger inside me. His secret was divulged, the man was a homosexual paedophile in every sense of the word. The colonel would be pleased.

The sex fiend tossed me onto the bed and undressed himself. He was even scrawnier naked, skin and bones, his ribcage prominent that if I desired, I could count them. His cock head was saturated; he had cum in his pants but remained hard, thinly erect with an unusual curve near the crown that pointed downward.

The man lay between my legs and resumed sucking me. I closed my eyes and for some odd reason, thought about Jon's beautiful body causing an erection for the boy-cock hungry man to excitedly devour with no less pain from his teeth scraping and biting my tender shaft or scooping my testicles into his mouth to chew on. I begged him to fuck me simply to stop the torture upon my genitals. He had other ideas and knelt in a foetal position telling me to fuck him. Oh yes! The colonel would be pleased indeed.

I gave it to him dry and so rough that I hurt driving into him inch by inch. He screamed but never told me to stop. He had waited a long time to be fucked at the control of a boy, unannounced to him, one that knew what he was doing. I fucked him hard mercilessly, his long hanging balls gripped tightly in my hand while the other milked his cock. I loved being in sexual control of a man for the first time. I made him beg me not to stop, pausing a few times to hear him grovel and beg like the slut that he was, mentioning that derisive remark several times.

When he came, I cupped my hand to let it gather in my palm and fed it to him. Like a hungry dog, he lapped it up. I was ready to cum as well and scurried over his back forcing his head upright to take my faeces speckled cock and unloaded in his meat-grinder mouth.

The man rolled over and was fast asleep. I took the advantage and left, no one insinuated that I had to spend the night. I had done my duty and couldn't wait to tell the colonel that whatever his motives were, he had another influential man by the balls!

I was detained outside the colonel's suite and control centre by two young guard officers. They knew full well who I was seeing me leave the room of another colonel. They negotiated entry with me on my knees. I was sick and tired of being a boy-whore by then, however I obliged both men.

The colonel was busy in the beehive reading wires and talking on a radio and giving orders to men around him. Claus was nowhere to be seen, still with the fat man I assumed. Zane was present and ran over in his drooping uniform and proudly informed me that he was officially one of the colonel's aides. Frank was standing at the door and rolled his eyes, we both knew that Zane, like us, was merely one of the colonel's boy-toys to keep close by.

The odd nearby explosions shook the hotel as Frank and I played chess in a quiet corner of the busy room. I had to force my eyes away from the floor-to-ceiling window that the night sky shone a crimson red that was often blotted out by grey-black smoke. Even the room began to take on the acrid smell of burning wood and sulphur.

It was Frank who casually interrogated me on the events with scrawny colonel. I was eagerly anticipating divulging all first-hand accounts to the colonel himself and winning his gratitude for a mission well done. All I got was a wink from across the room when Frank pulled the busy man aside and relayed my information. Claus returned about then and had the colonel's ear. I was jealous.

Whatever advantage the colonel held over his counterparts was a mystery to me. Perhaps he threatened to expose them to the absentee General in charge. A man who sat in an office of the Kremlin safe from harms-way. Clear as day, it would later be seen that the colonel had assumed power over all three battalions; the other two colonels would become puppets on a string. Power. That's what motivated the colonel and through blackmail and coercing he had achieved his goals thus far. A promotion to general was very obtainable in the near future if he played his cards right.

Frank took the liberty of explaining the colonel's complexities to me. I knew he was a close confidant to the man, as had been Jon. Even though it defied all military protocol of rank, the man confided his utmost trust in his young subordinates and valued their opinions over the seasoned war mongers at his disposal. His ranks were mostly young men, his choosing, who learned to respect and admire him. He had achieved his goal of a peaceful and harmonic environment of mass troops under his command. Young men that would look out for one another as brothers would. The Teutonic army philosophy had been successfully implemented.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.