The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 16

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 16 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I awoke after a much needed deep sleep. The colonel was missing, I gathered that he had gone to the base. Claus was lying on Franz and giving it to him which might have been the reason I'd stirred. I thought it very callous of him taking advantage of Frank's boyfriend in his absence recuperating at the base hospital. But what the fuck.

Zane slept soundly beside me. I had a rock hard cock and lying on his tummy, his ass was much too inviting. I lubricated and crawled over him. He awoke, squealed and squirmed, his small bony frame I easily held down as I entered him. I met Claus's eye, we exchanged a devious smile and commenced to fuck our sobbing bottoms without care or concern for their well being.

I was changing not in a good way, and I knew it! Ashamed of myself, I faked orgasm to complete the charade in front of Claus and rolled off Zane and watched as Claus took excessive liberties upon Franz, as if he had something to prove. Frank would beat the snot out of him if he found out, a chance Claus was willing to take having the protection of the colonel who would vouch for the unselfish sharing of each others bodies as well as anyone we brought home to play with.

I wondered how many times Claus was physically abused by men in his years of being a whore boy in a clandestine brothel, then followed by becoming an agent of the colonel's quest for dirt on powerful men, that according to all accounts, he had excelled at, an asset the colonel could never sever ties with.

Zane certainly wasn't pleased with me. I offered him my ass although he was rather small, he surprised me when he countered the offer for a blowjob instead. Without a doubt, the colonel would have sucked him off the night before giving him a taste for it, when he rolled over onto his back he was erect.

Approximately three slender pink inches stood not much longer or thicker than a man's index finger. The foreskin had been completely stretched exposing his purple-red knob giving the appearance that he was circumcised.

Cute, was the only way to describe the fifteen year-olds immature display. His balls were decently arrayed and were like velvet to the touch, both fit in my mouth with plenty of room to roll them with my tongue. His boner was exactly that, lean and solid, fragile looking as if one isn't careful it would snap in half. Upon close inspection, a few blond pubes were barely surfacing from pores along the base of his cock. Easily taken to the base, it had a hint of a metallic taste.

I had to wonder what the colonel found so exciting about premature boys. There was no fatty tissue to sink your lips into, and certainly no length to masturbate. Also absent was the musty manly smell that I enjoyed so much, as well, lacking the pubic hair that tickled my nose and those loose pesky ones that stuck to the tongue or roof of my mouth.

Regardless, I did my best to please Zane who was very eager to be pleased. He rocked his hips and held my head in both hands sometimes grasping my hair and purred like a kitten. Claus let out a barrage of obscenities cumming, he must have taken a final plunge that caused Franz to yelp in pain. I looked over to see Franz's head and neck contorted at an angle against the headboard that must have been awfully painful. He must have tried to scurry ahead at some point which Claus used to his advantage in pinning the teen that prevented him from escape.

Zane might have been under developed genitally, but he surprised me by releasing a hefty helping of jism as thick and creamy as any mans and sweet as honey. Not much casing surrounding the interior duct, I felt his bony shaft spasm violently several times forcing the ejaculate the short distance from his balls to his crown and splatter my mouth with its warmth. I found a new respect for Zane and would suck him off anytime he wanted.

It was noon hour by then, I could smell a barbecue from below. The aroma was intoxicating, I was starving as were the three other teens. Pulling on our trousers we made our way poolside to find a chef cooking hamburgers and an assortment of cold salads on a buffet table. It appeared that we weren't the only ones to sleep in, only a couple of dozen men feasted on lunch all modestly covered in trousers or underpants except for a few in the swimming pool doing laps, their bare white asses glimmering in the overhead sun.

The bar was open, however only three young soldiers made the sickly looking bartender work. It was easily established that almost everyone present was suffering a hangover and those missing souls were still sleeping it off. One by one they left the tent naked, took a piss or vomited in a bush and then searched through the mounds of clothing for their own, most giving up in the futile effort and succumbing to a quick dip in the pool to refresh themselves, the heavenly odour of food, all modesty was forgotten.

I couldn't help but again admire the German men in all their splendor. Some didn't have nice facial features, but their bodies were well toned and proportioned. I was horny not having my usual morning release, any one of them would have sufficed having their cocks in my mouth or my bum, preferably both.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Damon leave the tent, I had to squint to be sure it was him pissing in the bush and when he turned around to watch the the luncheon crowd for a few seconds, my heart raced calling his name and running around the pool to greet him. Damon was just as excited to see me, a bear hug in his powerful arms drained the breath out of me. He was even better looking in daylight than I remembered from that night in the gazebo.

Taller than I remembered him, I felt his thick cock pressed against my sternum as we embraced, his body slick in sweet that smelled so powerfully masculine. When he suddenly scooped me up and over his shoulder like a caveman and headed to the tent, I had an aerial view of his half moon cheeks that rippled in muscle like the rest of his body. I couldn't resist reaching down and taking one in each hand, stretching even further working my hand between his legs and cup his hefty scrotum in my hand. Damon giggled, pulled my waistband down to partially expose my cheeks, leaned his head and painfully bit my ass splayed on his left shoulder.

The interior of the tent stunk of body odour and a hint of shit. It was darkish, however I could make out sleeping bodies as well as several occupants having sex. Slipping off his shoulder he lay me down gently and removed my trousers finding myself face to face with Michel who was equally happy to see me again. My wish had come true, the heat of the moment lent no time for idle chit-chat, Damon rolled me onto my belly and was working his meat into me as I sucked Michel's flaccid cock to life.

My eyes adjusted just in time to see Hans squatted beside us between some guys legs finishing off a blowjob squeezing and pulling on the deflating cock savoring the last few drops. When he recognized me he was in my face kissing my cheek and licking the side of my full mouth and the shaft of Michel, the smell of fresh cum on his breath drove me wild.

Damon had bottomed out and began long slow strides picking up the pace gradually. He was a gentle lover, although I would have prefered if he had been a little rougher and fucked me silly like a crazed animal right then. However, a small crowd was gathering above us, all stroking their cocks watching the young pretty boy that had been carried in like a sack of potatoes, that the night before, no one seemed to take interest in, now waiting their turn to fuck me.

Michel gave up his seed deep inside me and Hans took his place in my mouth. The void in my rectum was quickly replaced after Damon was finally satisfied. Not as large, however the man showed no mercy and gave me exactly what I wanted and that was to be used like a slut as rough as any man wanted to be with me front or back.

My three friends had long gone to have lunch and I was still being fucked or fellating the awakening soldiers who were far greater in numbers than I bargained for. Many were doing each other, not that I could see or care beyond any given crotch in my face, the sounds of sex resonated, verbal and physical. My ass was raw and toward the end, I barely felt the cocks inside me until one extremely thick cock caused me excruciating pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.