The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 15

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 15 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The soiree was very festive. I could feel the aura of relaxed and happy people around me. The four bartenders and numerous wait and bus staff supplied from the base appeared to be having just as much a good time compared to the previous evening party.

A late evening buffet fit for a king was a definite treat from the infantrymen's usual grub. Roast beef and hams were being sliced by the Inn's own two chefs. An assortment of hot vegetables warmed in chafers accompanied by breads salads, pickles and fancy desserts. Claus and I gorged ourselves, plates piled high that we would have to start from the top and eat our way layer by layer, even returning for seconds, all washed down with a couple of stiens of ale each.

We sat in the grassy area across from the pool that began to over flow having so many bodies frolicking or horsing around. God must have favoured the Germans with handsomeness and such fine physiques. Everywhere I looked, naked men were swimming, standing around talking or grazing on the buffet. I thought how my mother would be horrified if I ever came to dinner in just my underwear, never mind naked! Semi-formal attire was the norm at suppertime in our home.

Being on the outside looking in, Claus and I saw many teens and young men being intimate with each other. Touching, groping, and mutual masturbation in the pool, and as the night went on, meetings in the surrounding bushes for blowjobs and fucking. The large tent erected for sleeping arrangements saw a constant stream of men coming and going.

We decided to sneak behind and lift up the canvas from the ground and stick our heads inside. It was dark, but my vision adjusted enough to see twenty or so either on their knees in what Claus called, 'pulling train;' indiscriminately giving blowjobs to anyone who stood before them. Others were on hands and knees taking it up the ass and sucking cock. The din was that of pants, grunts, moans and skin meets skin claps. The smell was of canvas and body odour, a nice blend indeed, I soon came to appreciate.

I was extremely excited by it all. My cock was hard and uncomfortably restrained in my trousers. When Claus suggested we join in the massive orgy, I was the first to remove my clothes and crawl under the canvas. That was the last of Claus that I saw for a long while. I eagerly 'pulled train, ' as Claus called it. Dark enough was the interior that my youthful features would not have been detected other than perhaps my long hair, an oddity considering military regulation and probable curiosity of the many men that held my head to fuck my mouth, however not one questioned it.

I lost track of time and exactly how many blowjobs I gave. The tent was crowded with men. I opted for a position along the wall to prevent my feet and calves from being stepped on. My jaw ached and my sinuses and sense of taste detected nothing other than semen that had been deposited in my mouth and swallowed quickly before the next impatient cock materialized.

I had been fucked three times, that much I was aware of. I felt the ooze leaking from my rectum and over my balls although my ass was numb, it wasn't as nearly as sore as my jaw. Even my inner ears hurt for some strange reason. I had been a slut, a whore, and enjoyed every minute of it. The complete and utter darkness assured anonymity and added a sense of intrigue not knowing or caring who was doing who. I thought again how I would never fit in ever again back home. I loved cock, and to be denied it would be like an alcoholic without his liquor.

I needed to cool off; the tent had to have been a stifling ninety-five degrees. Removing myself by easily rolling under the canvas and disappearing after my final fuck, the man I was sucking would have to find an alternative mouth to cum in, I was done. I found my clothes behind the tent and carried them to the pool area. Claus had already gathered his stuff, gone long before me as he only sought after a quick blowjob or to fuck someone.

I didn't see him anywhere. A gander up I did see the colonel leaning from the window over Zane, no sign of anyone else present in the room. Boris and Peter were sitting at a patio table with two young men. Two of the three unnamed infantrymen each had a very young soldier that they were leading toward the gazebo. Conquests that would make the colonel proud, and their own lives enriched by his blessings.

I caught a glimpse of Frank handing over a room key to four naked soldiers who leaned on each other in an intimate drunken comradery. Each sported states of arousal from fully hard to semi-erect growth. Frank exchanged words and the four trotted inside the Inn grateful for their good fortune of privacy. Frank looked for more candidates, I last saw him heading toward Peter and Boris, their seduction of the two obviously nervous men in their company would be made much easier in the confines of a room, as well, the teens had earned the right of a room.

Four men stood naked huddled near the bar belly to belly in mutual masturbation, others fully dressed sat at the bar, their arm movements giving them away to what they discretely attempted to hide, hand jobs.

Later that night, inhibitions were completely lost by many. Men lay upon loungers or on the pool deck receiving blowjobs, many in sixty-nine positions. One couple was fucking, the bottom's legs held high by two visibly excited soldiers awaiting their turn. The large tent remained a popular venue, discretion was still paramount for most, perhaps finding the sudden sexual freedom in public much too intimidating, especially those being exposed to alternative sex for the first time.

By night's end, there didn't appear to be a person dressed, liquid courage seemed to alleviate inhibitions. Open sexual activity around the pool was still evident, however kept to a minimum; I watched men pair off and head to the darkness within the garden. Two stood in the pool engaged in a very passionate kiss. Lovers, I thought. Finally able to expose their secret affair.

Even the wait and bus staff dared to take in a blowjob or give one. Two very drunk bartenders sat on the bar with their trousers down sharing a bottle of vodka and enjoying the customers servicing them.

The colonel would be very pleased. The night had been very well planned and orchestrated. Where I expected to see men distancing themselves, there were none, whether they took an active role, or were they selfish in their own sexual needs, it didn't matter. All that mattered was the end result; tolerance. In my opinion, the colonel's 'litmus' test was a huge success.

There would be plenty of men willing to service those strong willed naysayers who relented their morals in need of pent up sexual release. Guys like me, cock lovers, who got off giving more than receiving, or bending over to receive our gratification, all in what may be considered unmanly, they could be used.

Claus found me in the swimming pool telling me that the colonel wanted me back upstairs. At least he put the effort into finding me, unlike the night before. My ego was tarnished anyway, the only looks I seemed to get were those quizzical ones wondering how a young boy ended up in their midst. They had no use for whore boys any longer.

Zane and the colonel sat against the headboard sharing sips from a vodka bottle. If at all possible, seeing Zane naked, he looked even younger. He looked frail as skinny as he was, his rib cage clearly outlined through his skin. Unblemished by even the slightest of pubic down. Zane was certainly a late bloomer.

His longish slender cock was tipped with a bead of foreskin, his balls did hang low I noticed, well pronounced cherry-sized orbs weighted them down in his pink sack that hung between his milky-white thighs. I truly expected that he would cower with embarrassment; however, he appeared carefree of his lack of development. Either the vodka aided his courage, or he had quickly figured out the colonel's fetish and was flaunting it. I refused to be upstaged.

The colonel patted the bed, an invitation for me to join him at his other side. Not bothering to dress poolside, I dropped my clothes and hopped around saying that I had to go down the hall and pee.

The colonel's shaving kit was on the shelf above his uniforms hanging near the door. Nobody could have possibly seen me snag it. Without a nick and looking like an eleven year old boy, I returned to the room. It wasn't my imagination seeing the colonel's cock twitch and expand, looking through his tired squinting eyes which opened wide, his mouth gaped, and then a broad smile appeared, patting the bed once again for me to join snuggled under his left arm, his eyes never leaving my groin.

Claus had undressed and joined Frank and Franz in the adjacent beds that were still merged together as one. Frank was holding Franz tight against his chest and running his fingers through his hair and kissing him on the lips lovingly once in awhile. They needed their privacy. I admired Frank's unselfish distribution of the rooms; he could easily have taken one for himself and his boyfriend.

I hauled Claus over by his arm good naturedly and cuddled him under mine. He didn't resist, he needed some love and attention as well and soon relaxed with his head on my chest.

The colonel took his arm from around me in order to fondle my hairless tribute to him. He was a little rough not only with me, Zane yelped once enduring the same painful grope. The man's cockhead hovered over his naval twitching with his usual flow of juice in a thin string that I watched it expand and slop on his belly.

I placed my hand behind Zane's head and guided it down the colonel's chest and belly. He was resistant but leading by example with my own face mere inches from the tip of the lava flowing mini-volcano. His contorted face made me wonder if he hadn't gone down on the colonel yet or if he had only been fucked by the long thick manly appendage.

I directed his head until his pursed lips were sodden and glistening in slime as I licked and mouthed the shaft to give him some encouragement. Claus leaned in and slapped Zane on the head telling him to go down on it. It wasn't necessary. Zane would have complied in due course. I was angry. I had never laid a hand on anyone before, but right then I saw red and backhanded Claus. He was about to attack me when Frank held him back.

The colonel looked on in amusement, giving Claus a leer, then held the back of Zane's head and told him to open his mouth. He did. Ever so slowly he allowed more of the cock to stretch his lips and fill his virgin mouth. I don't know how many fingers the colonel had shoved up Zane's ass causing the boy to give a muffled scream.

The man had two digits in my rectum and wasn't being gentle about it. I didn't mind. Most likely, he was aware of why the ease of entry was so smooth and slick. He tickled that spot driving me wild. I had to assume Zane had succumbed to the same delight; he began fellating the colonel with a hint of effort. I pushed his forehead back and before the cock could sense the room temperature, I swallowed it deep into my throat determined to see how much I could take. When my nose felt the bristly hair of his crotch I was pleased with myself.

Zane wasn't getting off that easy. I forced his head into the colonel's balls. He didn't have to be told what to do, I saw his pink tongue lapping and his lips surround a hairy nut and then move to the other. I had to breathe and pulled off enough that I could at least breathe through my nose. Hands free of his cock; I sucked and bobbed like a madman, his fingers inside me concentrating on that miraculous zone. I swung my leg accidently hitting him on the head and planted my knee on his chest with heavenly bliss, my cock twitched without manual stimulation and began emptying itself with strong jerks onto the colonel's abdomen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.