The Nazi's Boy
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 14 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In the colonel's opinion, all the pieces were falling into place. He no longer had use for the ten whore-boys and ordered the duty sergeant to arrange a troop carrier to take the boys back to the orphanage. In the meantime, while we awaited the transport to arrive from the base, Claus and me were told to take the boys, who were still loitering naked in the hallway, and feed them lunch and allow them use of the swimming pool.

Both Claus and I knew what the man's motive was, he wanted time alone with Franz. To say that I wasn't jealous would be a lie. Claus, on the other hand, was furious. He moped and sulked, frequently gazing up at the window that we were both sure the colonel wasn't taking a nap in, as he so claimed. Franz had gone to get him some lunch, his beautiful cock would be dessert before any nap, rest assured.

The Inn was eerily quiet, the dining room empty, save for few perimeter security soldiers on their lunch break. The remaining officers were obviously in their rooms as ordered, awaiting their fate. Many would have been base residents spending the night after hooking up for sex with the privileged ones with rooms. To my knowledge, the colonel, whether an oversight or on purpose, had not dealt with them as yet. I felt sorry for them, especially the men I spent the night with and had to fight off the urge to go to them and put their minds at ease.

Two of the diners came outside to while away the remainder of their lunch break to sit and watch the nude boys playing in the pool. They were both in their late twenties, fairly handsome, and began making lewd comments to me and Claus, who were dressed and supervising the others. Claus laughed and told them that we were not whore-boys, but should the men wish, he would send two over to give them each a blowjob.

The soldiers trousers were open in an instant and Claus lived up to his word. At least the men left he and I alone to continue to dwell in our sorrows after that, although the one man had a very appealing array of manhood leisurely suspended from his trousers, and a bit envious of the boy who knelt down before the seated man and obediently serviced him, the scene and its effects on his full endowment blocked and left to my imagination.

Perhaps it was my sour mood that caused me to take stock of myself and reevaluate my fixation for the male genitalia, especially my preference for masculine men. It wasn't normal. I realized then that I had come a long way from the philosophy of only doing what I had to do to survive. Truth was, I loved cock, and shamefully, it really didn't matter what man, I would be willing and eager to give him a blowjob.

The desire to suck my own father's cock was not too far fetched from my imagination. Where that sudden sick thought came from scared the fuck out of me. But truth is, I would! I would want to blow my own father, show him how good it was, a pleasure that surely mom wasn't giving him. Other than whores, I doubted wives did that. I would even go as far to admit that I would like him to fuck me, make love to me like the colonel does. I found myself erect, visualizing my dad coming into my room at night like he used to rarely do in order to kiss me goodnight. Instead, he would take off all his clothes, I would smell his manly cologne as he got into bed beside me, finally, he would have reason to pay attention to me instead of locking himself in his office all night...

Claus nudged me and brought me out of my semi conscious state. The troop carrier had arrived and the boys were being herded aboard. I was happy to see the end of their nightmare leaving the Inn in a cloud of dust. The many men assigned to the simple task made me laugh. The boys were in for one last sexual adventure before their journey home was complete. I had gotten cold hearted, another fault that I had to reckon with.

Claus and I bypassed the pool and continued on to the gazebo, each feeling the need for each other's company without words being spoken. Inside, we undressed and in a standing position, held each other crushingly tight to grind our crotches together. We didn't kiss, however our mouths bit and sucked each others neck. Hands joined as one that we fucked in heated mutual mastubation. How we remained standing defied gravity, dizzy from an erotric kind of spinning waltz, we bounced off the rounded walls or rolled along them. Neither had the need to suck or fuck, what we were doing was uniquely between us, a much different sex than we were accustomed to. One body, one mind and one terrific orgasm that oozed between fingers to a sloping wet final few weakening fist fucks.

Some other place, in some other life, we may have had to explain the red and purple hickies applied to each other in passion, however there was no fear of that embarrassment in the company we kept. Nor was there shame at the obvious fact that we had given them to each other in some sort of sexual contact. Never in my wildest imagination would the boys at school put two and two together and then slap our backs in unbiased good humored support. Yes. I had been transported to another world, another way of life far removed from the values and standards once known to me. I wondered if I could ever go back to it.

Sweaty and slimy, we had a dip in the pool. Returning to the room, the colonel was nowhere to be seen. I didn't realize how tired I was, it had been a very long night, and an interesting day. It was going to be another long, but an even more than unusual night, I was certain of it. Claus and I laid down and slept for several hours.

I awoke startled. One of those few-second episodes where you don't know where you are, or if it is morning or night. Seeing Claus beside me, my mind sorted itself back to reality. A voice emanated, resounding loudly. An angry voice, screaming his words that echoed from what had to be a public address system outside. I identified it seconds later; it was the scary man in Berlin that I had heard on my parents RCA Victor.

I dashed to the window and saw rows of soldiers below. All at attention, perfectly still as mannequins in department store. They were listening to an amplified radio broadcast address by their Fuhrer. The sound quality was so poor that I could not comprehend a word.

Claus stood at my side rubbing his eyes, turned away back toward the bed and said offhanded and carefree with a hint of sarcasm, 'It must be Saturday; the lunatic is speaking to his looney-bin again!' and with a yawn, got back into bed.

He added with a chuckle, for whatever reason, that the men hearing the speech live from outside the Kremlin would clap loudly long after the man had left the podium; none wanting to be the first to stop applauding among their peers, it would be seen as disrespectful. The silliness went on for eons, according to Claus. Who was I to disbelieve him? More so, where had he learned the callus opinion of his country's leader and his followers; perhaps the colonel himself was a Judas?

What happened immediately after the broadcast, I had to call Claus back to the window to witness. The smiling and waving colonel, wearing his dress uniform supported by an extremely attentive impeccably dressed Frank, made his way through the throng of at least one-hundred rather sedate almost humiliated men to a small riser stage where he was given a microphone.

The colonel addressed his men about the long, path they had travelled victoriously and now the treacherous road which lay ahead for all. He exemplified that men must do what they had to do to in order keep their sanity for the betterment of their units and survival of all; even if their thoughts strayed not only from old-fashioned military codes and doctrine, but also, in times of war and duress, natures own rules of decency and conduct could be bent with God's blessing shining on his favourite military machine.

His words sent his command into a frenzy of cheers, and jubilation for he was exonerating his men for giving into the carnal needs that even he desired, in such lonely times, and found unrepentant comfort and solace in an alternative to fulfil man's instinctive desires when normal options were so sadly unavailable! Raising his left hand he laid it on Frank's shoulder who bashfully looked up at the man to meet his warm devil-be-damned smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.