The Nazi's Boy - Cover

The Nazi's Boy

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Chapter 12

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 12 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Even with the two beds pushed together, nine bodies sprawled every which way left little room for comfort. The air was strong with body odor. Peter and one of the new boys were giving each other a blowjob, everyone else was asleep. It still amazed me how the three had been seduced and so easily complied with having group sex. They were reserved participants, no less, but not as relaxed about it as Boris and Peter who adapted rather quickly to the newly discovered benefits of same sex. Of course, the colonel's presence and active participation was a great influence, not to mention his position of power and the psychological impact of that in and by itself.

Considering that men like him order reluctant troops into perilous frontline war situations of life and death; well, I guessed that encouraging them into samesex would be small potatoes in comparison.

Sleep was impossible. It didn't take much effort getting out of the bed, I would have fallen out in the blink of an eye. The colonel's limp cock had long since slipped out leaving an empty feeling. Males get erections in their sleep. I had hopes that his would come back to life and that I would feel it grow inside me.

I needed to piss. Short of falling out of bed, I simply stepped out. Frank was awake laying at the foot of the bed and together we made our way down the hall to the toilet. I don't remember ever sharing a toilet to pee. We might not have bothered with toilet etiquette, a sword fight ensued and we pissed all over each other and the bathroom floor. The chambermaid, the fat owner's wife, would certainly be horrified.

The allurement of the deep, claw-footed bathtub that I had little respect for back home in the city was suddenly very desirable. However, Frank's suggestion that we first go downstairs for an early morning swim was also intriguing. The bath could wait.

We went back to the room for towels to wrap our waists. We giggled when we saw that Peter was then laying prone atop the teen and giving it to him fast and furious. Both were oblivious to our gawking and our humorous exchange of words before we let them be and hit the stairs in a race for the pool.

I won when Frank had to backtrack for his towel that had slipped from his hips. Unfettered, he ran through the lobby nude stripping me of my own towel and whipping my ass with it while in hot pursuit. A few security soldiers mingled over coffee while on their break. They laughed at the sudden, but welcomed, break in their five-thirty in the morning monotony.

Once we arrived at the pool, we stopped dead in our tracks. The sergeant who led the room raids was sitting on the edge of the pool naked as the day he was born with his legs dangling in the water, a bottle of vodka planted between his thighs, obviously stolen from the bar. The man was obviously very drunk, singing and laughing to his own amusement.

No one else was visible, the only sounds heard was the clanging pots and dishes by the kitchen staff preparing for breakfast. The man saw us, focussed on me in his drunken stupor and called me a 'junge hure', a boy whore, grabbed his cock, laughed, and told me to come over and suck it for him.

He became quite irate as Frank and I ignored him to use the pool. Frank had had enough of the man's drunken belligerence insisting that I suck his cock and told him to fuck off more than once. He even told the man that he wasn't permitted to be where he was, that he was not an officer, was truant, and should have returned to base after his shift. I didn't know if Frank's status as an officer held clout over an infantry sergeant, regardless, out of uniform, the man wouldn't have identified the young man as a superior anyway.

The sergeant eventually succumbed to the alcohol and laid back on the pool deck sound asleep. His cock was small, shrivelled up and only peeking a pinkness from his thick mat of groin hair. Even his balls were tiny, his genitalia certainly ill proportioned in accordance to his large, muscular body. Frank and I gathered at either side of the sergeant's knees and got a great kick out of watching his cock, like a turtle's head, expand an inch and recede back into his cavity with every deep snoring breath.

Frank took on a sinister look, hoisted himself out of the pool beckoning me to follow. We gathered up the man's uniform, boots and gun belt and tossed them into the pool. His trousers and shirt floated on the surface, the rest settled at the bottom.

I didn't know until then, however it did make sense, that a soldier was to respect his uniform, any desecration of it an insult to military protocol, and even greater was his disregard for his weaponry.

I understood the ploy immediately when Frank went running back into the Inn and returned with a duty sergeant to witness the insubordination of the passed out man. Regardless that he was naked, he had managed to pull rank screaming for the man to take action or else he would awaken the colonel himself, who would be none too pleased at the interruption due to the sergeant's ineptness should he even try and protect his drunken counterpart's blatant insubordination.

Frank and me frolicked in the pool, doing handstands, racing ends, or simply laying on our backs treading water to gaze at the stars and point out the dippers and the north star oblivious while military police arrived from base and two officers, not so gently, dragged the inebriated man by the arms out of sight. A third officer asked us to gather the paraphernalia from within the pool.

Another game ensued; who could dive and gather the most. I won with two socks, underwear, a tunic and cap to Franks gathering of boots, gun belt and trousers. Unsuspectingly, he dunked me jokingly for outdoing him. I came to the surface choking having ingested a mouthful of water. I played drowning, splashing my arms wildly, submerging for affect until he came to my rescue and I caught him off guard and held his head under water while he flailed his arms and legs under my playful, but relentless grasp of his head. A sudden pain to my balls made me surrender.

We were both ecstatic although we didn't gloat or even mention the episode to each other. The colonel would be most pleased learning that the sergeant would no longer be a threat. I learned later that with no provisions for imprisonment, the man was shot dead for treasonous acts against the Nazi regime. Frank and I had set the scene for the man to be sentenced to death. I live with this horrible, haunting fact to this very day.

The bathtub took forever to fill with hot water. Frank and I sprawled neck deep with our backs resting at either end of the tub. A foot found each other's groin, toes acting like fingers stimulating us to erection, after which our feet began masturbating the other gently. The intimacy nice, not urgent, we talked about our homes and how much we missed loved ones.

Unable to resist, I asked him about his homosexuality. He venomously denied he was one, only practising the 'alternative' sex until after the war when he would marry his longtime sweetheart, Maria. Of course my interest into how he was initiated into the 'alternative' sex was piqued. I had already surmised in my mind what I had learned from the other teens.

It was at a Hitler Youth summer camp where his platoon of forty - thirteen year old boys were sent the very day after school let out. From the first day of arrival at the basic training camp the agenda was introduced. The boys were told to strip their clothes and all activities of the day were to be carried out in the nude. The reason given was to shed any inhibitions they may have harbored about their bodies. Living in an all-male environment there was no room for modesty. They were informed that they would be sleeping in the nude as the military did not always issue underwear, one less piece of clothing in need of laundry. It was recommended that soldiers save the two pair of issued socks for cold weather climates.

The following night was an introduction into open masturbation. Each cadet laid upon his cot and jerked off for all to see. Masturbation was normal and healthy, the instructor advised, all males do it so why try to hide the fact. The young teens were assured that they would witness plenty of men masturbating during the morning showers at the advanced training bases.

That became a nightly ritual before lights out for a week, not but it only took a few nights for the teens to lose all inhibitions. The air in the small cramped barrack with cots spaced a mere foot apart took on a heavy odor of semen that, in itself, the boys were told was ninety-eight percent protein. They were told that in a survival situation, semen and urine could sustain their lives, so they should get used to the taste! Jerking off became a routine event during the morning showers. Their lessons had been well learned.

The abasement of women was soon planted in their minds. Women were beautiful and sexy, but their value was limited to sex, raising babies and housekeeping. A soldier needed his comrade during war more than he could ever rely on a woman for his wellbeing. Soldiers were married to each other. Men also needed sex in lieu of an available woman.

That's when alternative sex was introduced and suggested. While never actually being forced into it, the commanders were relentless in their encouragement of it. At the morning revelry line ups for inspection, the commandant asked, with a show of hands, who enjoyed mutual masturbation or oral sex the previous night. Day after day the hands being raised increased, the teens were giving into the pressure. It became common to hear boys getting into each others cots, giggles and bedsprings along with the unmistakable sounds of wet slurping in the darkness. Some became brave using the showers for early morning mutual masturbation sessions.

That was where Frank met the colonel, a regular visitor to the preliminary training camp. He and three others spent many nights at the man's residence and in his bed. Sometimes other boys were required to sleep with guests of the colonel, but never Frank. Claus filled the void once Frank became too old for the man's tastes. However, he maintained a very good relation with the colonel ever since. So adept was he in seducing young boys within the Youth program, as well as civilian youth, that he became a pimp for the colonel's needs.

The sun was coming up and we were interrupted a few times by men entering to piss, however, never did we stray from each other's cock. We got odd looks as the men held their dicks pissing and nodded and made small talk in polite acknowledgement at the strange sight of us, although it was doubtful any paid enough attention to see what we were doing hidden in the depths of the tub. Knowing there would be no more privacy, and as the sign on the wall clearly advised, we went to the room leaving the tub full for others to enjoy. Hot water was at a premium during the heavy usage of the early morning hours.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.