The Nazi's Boy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

No one doubted that Claus was in charge. I for one suspected that he had a great deal of previous experience befriending, propositioning and coercing boys into his master's bed. Alex and Damon would be relatively easy, I surmised, they had already been with men and not much of a challenge for dear old Claus and his arbitrary threats to convince what was clearly their best interest to comply.

Personally, I wished there were three less boys in the room and have had the man for myself to be made love to, and make love to. I was truly jealous with having to share him with others. The man who proved his love to me in the most extreme ways; yes, the gruesome rape and beating of another comrade was most definitely dealt with as a capital offense and justified according to military protocol; however I preferred my starry-eyed belief that the colonel merely used the unfortunate secondary event as an excuse to avenge me.

Thinking about it, I would rather have seen him sodomize the bastards with the same metal pipe that they used on Jon and then shot them dead. I might have even suggested the same in hindsight. I had convinced myself that the younger soldier was equally responsible in the beating and sadistic mutilation. The thought appeased my guilt laden conscience for falsely implicating him in my own rape. I would never forget the look of terror on his face when he saw me for the second time in his life and in the company of the colonel, no less. I was the link to what may very well have been an unsolved crime. His futile attempt to escape convinced me of his guilt.

The colonel stripped quickly and lay on the bed; I wasted no time in placing myself between his muscular thighs before anyone else could. He was already erect and I realized that I was the one unwittingly setting the precedent of expectations had traumatized Alex and Damon needed validation of Claus' blunt edict as being no prankish antic.

Claus lay the boys side by side and gave each one's flaccid cock equal attention. Who could resist Claus' oral ability, soon bringing Alex and Damon to erection whether they wanted to or not. I was already aware seeing him naked at the beach that Alex was behind in pubescent development, having only a slight growth of pubes just sprouting along the base of his smallish circumcised cock. Damon had a full crop of hair. However his testicles, thighs and legs were void of fur. His dick was thick and meaty looking, not overly long, but in a manly proportion in every way. Despite his erection, the foreskin slightly covered his dark pink knob, coddling it in some absurd, protective way.

The colonel's cock grew stiffer in my mouth, his scrotum tightened in my palm, the excess skin which needed to allow a few more millimeters of inflation of his shaft. He stopped my hand from masturbating him and held my head down not wanting any stimulation other than the stationary sucking of two-thirds of his cock. True to Claus' word, the man was indeed an 'obserwator:' -Polish for voyeur. He sat up with his back against the wall to observe the eroticy, twirling my hair in his fingers.

Claus moved the boys into a three way haphazard circular formation. Alex was sucking Claus; who was sucking Damon; sucking Alex. A wet, sloppy gurgle resonated not unlike a crèche of toddlers dozing and imbibing on their bottles or thumbs. Perhaps not overly keen participants, nonetheless, but I was pleased that the two orphans were at least submissive and cooperative. I hated to ponder the alternative measures that Claus surely had in his arsenal of persuasive tactics.

I strained my eyes to look up at the man and saw his smugness. He appeared satisfied that Claus was competently directing and staging the sex show for his one-man audience. I wondered if the boy had ever put on such boy-orgy performances center floor for multiple viewers at parties hosted by the colonel. Rational thought soon prevailed and I laughed at myself for even weighing the foolish odds of that as not a fictional scenario. I don't think that anyone can literally take a boy's innocence, his own logic of mind is sharper than thought once he tunes into life. Claus was a whore-boy with a survival mission and nothing he could do would shock me any longer. I understood that I was really no different than he was. My life depended on it.

It was my first introduction into anal sex, me on the other end, that is. Claus squatted above Alex's head and held the boys legs up and spread wide. A devilish grin, he looked at me, his eyes beckoning. The colonel shielded me from him. I was expected to fuck Alex who looked at me with sad puppy eyes, even he knew what fate lay ahead.

I had flashbacks of earlier that day on the beach where we were innocent boys playing innocent boy games and making insolent, disrespectful fun of our guardian that would have earned me a severe belt whipping by my father like the one time I called my mother a bitch for not allowing me to go out and play because my homework couldn't somehow wait while an important championship game of street soccer was scheduled for that same, inopportune time. My bare bum was raw for days.

I wanted to prove myself worthy in the eyes of the colonel as well as Claus. I looked away from Alex's disquieted face staring back at me between the vee of his secured legs as I vantaged myself peering down at my pink, puckered target. Claus straddled Alex so as he was almost face to face with me. His right hand aimed his cock and was without hesitation, accepted by the boy's mouth.

Taking his time, Claus sensuously applied the petroleum gel caressing my cock, his hand giving me that added stimulative incentive, the grin on his face malicious, and with a wink of encouragement, his fingers guided me to the rim and didn't let go until I was deep-rooted enough to take matters under my own volition.

Tightness smothered my cock as I literally strained to worm deeper, slightly painful was the spreading of his resistance until I slid forth with only moderate muscle constriction thereafter. I was somewhat gratified that Claus' body prevented me from seeing Alex's face. I didn't think that I would be able to bear looking him in the eye. Little did I know at the time, that Alex was a virgin, no man had taken him the night before as I had assumed. The only activities he performed for the man was to polish his boots and give him a blowjob.

Claus went down on Alex's small limp cock. However, futile was his effort to inspire any apparent stimulus and he quickly gave up and moved across the bed and climbed onto Damon who's man-size cock needed no urging nor did he require any instruction on what to do with the goods dangling over his face. Damon was wise to his role and showed no adversity proving his willingness, but I detected a certain fear of Claus about him. I knew that fear well.

Alex had been crying. Tears stains tracked down his face from his puffy, red eyes. He lay like a rag doll; his legs that I held up by his calves were like rubber. The colonel watched like a hawk stone-faced and stroking his cock, I sensed that he was judging me; waiting amused to see if I would follow through with abusing the whimpering boy. Our eyes met for only a second or two, during which, a single nod so faint that I might have missed it, implied his will on me.

No longer caring for his well being only to impress the colonel, Alex screamed when I impaled him. A sense of power overwhelmed me. I would never have even squashed a bug only a few days ago and here I found myself hurting a boy and had sentenced two men to death by a simple point of my finger. I hardly cared when Claus screamed at Alex to shut up and muzzled the boy's mouth with his hand and returned his attention to fellate Damon.

Unable to look at Alex, I watched the erotic scene beside me as I fucked away like a dog on a bitch in heat rocking the entire bed; the frame and springs complaining loudly over the muffled whimpers of Alex. The colonel leaned across Alex's torso to graze momentarily on the boy's genitals before lifting his head and opening his mouth, a sultry gesture that needed no clarification. My cock spiked and balls churned at the thought that his focus was to finish and taste me when he could have easily joined Claus and Damon whose genitals held much more of a masculine beauty than my own.

I didn't dare look down when I uncoupled from Alex, staring at the ceiling instead with my eyes closed fearing the possibility of filth might sway my man's amorous desire. The moist warmth of his mouth soon moved from the heat of Alex's snug cocoon. Unable to endure much more stimuli, I succumbed to a full body orgasm felt from head to toe and howling like a wolf at the moon. Embarrassing, but ignored, was Claus and Alex gawking at me, their cocks slick and not too distant from their jaws and lips in awe of the cries of a lunatic with both hands clawing the colonels blond head, his nose mashed against my pubes and the day's growth from his whiskers on his chin scratching my scrotum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.