The Nazi's Boy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Rob Loveboy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5 - WWII, the Nazi invasion of Poland had began.14 year old Jan had been sent from his home, a major city to live with his relatives in a distant village that his parents thought would be a safer place to weather the impending hostilities. Their assumptions were wrong, The Nazis set up a base camp near the quaint village awaiting orders. Today, rumors of widespread homosexuality within the Nazi higher echelons are only that, rumors. Or were they well covered up? Pedophiles as well? One mans account

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   True Story   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The colonel turned his glare away from Uncle toward Claus and muttered a few words which perhaps caught the boy off guard. He looked puzzled, shyly shook his head, then rose, and walked to the colonels side. A smile cracked the stone faced man as he reached a hand and with two fingers commenced to ever so slowly span the length of the lad's obvious excitement which was emphasized beneath the material of his trousers. Apparently the thought of fucking a woman in lieu of a young girl hadn't swayed his desire all that much.

The colonel appeared pleased, reached up and removed the suspenders from Claus' shoulders and let them fall to his sides. Gravity played a role when the boy's trousers dropped to his worn, lace less boots just as quick as his bulky sweater was raised from his torso and off over his head.

Not having to be instructed, he kicked off his boots from his sockless feet and stepped free of the discarded heap moving even closer to the man who stripped him naked without the slightest show of emotion. Clearly, Claus was used to being put on display naked and aroused in front of men and boys. A diligent valet by day to the very men that used him at night, I could only imagine.

I hated myself for thinking that my aunt was in for a treat. Claus reeked of youthful virility for his young age. Muscular hourglass shape like a farm boy, tanned from the waist up, a ghostly white below that accented his darker groin area, almost hairless testicles, bright pink, dangled in clear view below his long slender erection that appeared curiously void of foreskin, for a German that is.

The Nazi seemed transfixed as he fondled the display in his hand and caressed Claus' chest tweaking his nipples so they stood proud of his breasts, muttering how lovely the boy was. He then gazed over and smiled devilishly at the visibly shaken man who was still fearing his family's undetermined fate and as if they were coconspirators, solicited my uncle's opinion of the naked youth, who in return, forced his head up to look, his quivering mouth formed a weak grin and with a nod of his head, concurred as expected of him.

The colonel motioned Claus around the chair to stand between the two men, and resumed gently stroking the sleek young shaft. Uncle watched the spectacle that had so boldly been placed beside an arm-length away for no other reason than further intimidate the shrunken man, and he had succeeded. Yes indeed.

The colonel played with uncle's vulnerable emotions again mentioning the young girl that slept only feet away behind the curtain door and his having second thoughts as to how it would be a shame to disappoint the very excited boy his earned rite-of-passage to that of a mere woman old enough to be his mother and already well bred and defiled by the likes of my uncle.

It was clear that the man hated my uncle, tormenting the man to the brink of madness who began sobbing and shaking. His arms resting on the table shook the contents of it so violently that the vodka bottle would have toppled had the German not salvaged it, refilled their glasses and handed the bottle to Claus, encouraging him to drink from it.

The coward of a man pleaded for mercy, drooling saliva, his words stuttered and barely audible. A trail of fluid ran over the kitchen floor and pooled a short distance away. He had pissed himself in fear the same as I had that frightful night. I truly felt sorry for him regardless of all else when he looked across at me not with scorn, but with appeal. Perhaps for the first time we met eye to eye finding common ground in Beth's well being, somehow placing the onus on me to do something short of a miracle.

Grabbing a butter-knife, I rose from my chair sending it to the floor and yelled across the table at the colonel telling him that I loved my cousin and to not harm her; not even sure if I found the correct words in a garble of English, Polish and German or whether I sounded like a blubbering idiot. He peered at me sharply and I stared him down, my one hand pointing the sorry excuse for a menacing weapon, the other planted firmly on the table to support my leaning frame and to keep my trembling legs from deceiving me and falling to the floor.

Suddenly, the colonel's smug smile got wider, his blue eyes brighter, and he began to laugh, slowly bobbing his head as if pleased with me. No, I realized, he was very pleased at my brave outburst. Raising his hands, the man put on an exaggerated air of defeat that I wasn't sure was meant to praise my heroics, or to humiliate my uncle's cowardice. He said, "Anything for my pretty boy!" For once, I didn't mind being called a pretty boy.

He instructed the very disappointed looking Claus to refill his glass and raised a toast to me, a salutation that my suddenly recomposed uncle was only too pleased to partake in. Beth had been spared once again. However, my aunt's fate clearly remained in limbo and the colonel wasted no time getting back to matters at hand.

He offered the man a deal. Bent over the table, he could get fucked by the boy or take the child to his matrimonial bed. With only minor hesitation, the sorry excuse of a man was on his feet, his trouser fronts stained and soaked in piss, leading the way with naked Claus trailing behind. The colonel looked at me, his expression none other than that of baffled amusement; I knew then that his bluff had been called. He had no intentions of harming Beth or my aunt. However, without a shadow of doubt, my uncle was the colonel's true intended victim to be defiled.

The colonel smirked and shrugged dumbly, as if to say, 'so be it' for the old man's unexpected choice of personal sacrifice. He templed his hands on his face and shook his head in what had to be disbelief of events, but made no attempt to stop what uncle himself had selfishly set in motion. Although I found no humor at my aunt's expense, I couldn't help smile back at the man accepting that he had been humorously duped himself in his perverted scheme.

I was sad for everything, but thankful to him for sparing Beth whether or not she was in peril and went to him to show my appreciation without being summoned. He took me in his arms and with his large paw wiped the few tears that I had shed, smiled, and hugged me close into him. Without denial, he was indeed a manipulating evil man, a sadist; however I was obviously someone special to him.

I wondered what kind of man he would have once been, or would become after the war, if ever that was to happen. Perhaps a staunch school teacher, or even a strict headmaster, but in my very soul I surmised that men like him thrived on their god-like power over life and death and that war would never end as long as such men existed. That same ominous power intrigued me, nonetheless. I, for one was going to survive, thanks to him.

His hand found its way inside my trousers. I had sucked in my gut to give him easier access to where he wanted it, and wouldn't be disappointed at the discovery already waiting for his warm hand to encompass. I thought about the bruises on my back and wood splinter chafing of my chest and thought about what he could, ... no, what he WOULD do to those men involved and the power I then held over them, if it wasn't for Jon, that is. He would certainly become a casualty for his role. I worried about him at their mercy at the base camp, and so did Jon. I saw fear cloud what was his usual happy, shining bright blue eyes.

A commotion of the unknown, but quickly pictured scenario had erupted from down the hall. My uncle would be convincing his wife to take the young boy in her bed and make love to him. She would be defiant of her husband's perverted request until she learned of the stakes involved and conceded in order to protect her daughter. If only aunty knew how her loving husband had so easily bargained away the violation of her body to save his own ass.

The man returned wearing his robe, having sense enough to change in order to regain some dignity of pissing himself while throwing a boy into bed with his wife, my aunt, in order to save himself. I hated him all over again; the Nazi's side arm secured inside a polished black leather holster was a temptation that I resisted.

The colonel ignored the intrusion and continued to fondle my genitals. Seeing this, uncle sneered at me. Nothing had changed the pathetic man's opinion of me and I sneered back at him with loathing hatred. I wanted to open the colonel's trousers and shamelessly show my uncle exactly how I influenced favor that saved his daughter. He sunk his head in his chest; I saw his shame, because he knew it, too.

The liquor flowed once again, but in silence, not jovial comradery. I sat on the man's lap, his hand continued to sensuously rub me and if Claus hadn't bounced into the kitchen looking proud as a peacock, I may well have ejaculated. I should have hated the teen for fucking my auntie who did nothing to deserve that humiliation, but the man sitting to my right, who again hung his head in shame seeing Claus, was solely responsible. Strangely, I didn't even blame the Nazi at the time, he was destroying my uncle without putting a bullet through his head and that was good enough for me. Why the abomination remained a mystery to me.

The colonel summoned Claus to his side, bent over and sniffed the boy's cock and looked back up at him with a shit-eating grin. I didn't understand that then, however I could smell the faint scent of my aunt's usual perfume emanating from him to know enough that he had indeed been intimate with her.

Claus accepted the vodka bottle from the man and took a long swig, he was officially a man, and the colonel made a big to do about it, even having the gumption to force Claus closer to the idiot and offer him a sniff of his wife's vaginal secretions on the boy's genitals. Again, the Nazi's side-arm caught my eye when the

coward stooped to accept the offer and raised his head smiling at the Nazi; he then lowered himself again for no other reason than good graces upon the colonel, rest assured.

I truly believe that that display of utter weakness to impress only infuriated the man, yet he remained composed, however his eyes spoke volumes to the contrary. He laughed, and asked my uncle if maybe he wanted to suck the handsome boy's cock and taste his wife's flavor. Uncle bolted upward in his chair looking like death warmed up, almost keeling over backward in order to distance himself had he not miraculously regained his balance.

The colonel's devious smile never left his face staring at the disheveled, blubbering wimp. He wasn't finished yet. He ordered Claus to sit on the table spread eagled in front of my uncle's seat. If at all possible, the blood that already had left his head sucked the miniscule remainder from his bloodshot eyes, his green pupils dilated to a pale, deathly hue.

I never regarded Jon or any of the young boy soldiers as true Nazis. Along for the ride into war, they blindly followed without a choice. Claus, however, was tangibly different. He seemed to enjoy the charade of emasculating my uncle, leaning back on his elbows, his cock slowly snaked alive in front of uncle anticipating it's part in defiling his enemy, or more realistic, the enemy of the puppeteer that held the strings of supreme power. Claus was again proving himself a worthy Nazi, not yet inducted into the army, but making damn sure he had the colonel's attention and influence. I may have been young and naive, but that conclusion I rested assured.

Part of me wanted to try and intervene and save my uncle, however, I hadn't done so on my aunt's behalf for reasons unknown, and the thought of my uncle with a cock in his mouth, a boy my age, nonetheless, appealed to me in a sadistic way. The German leaned back and crossed his arms, his eyes glared venomously at the recoiled, sobbing man who knew there would be no last minute reprieve, no selfish human bargaining chips left besides his daughter, which wouldn't have surprised me in the least had he next betrayed her

More than ever, the gun situated one foot from my hand anticipated that last ditch attempt to save himself had he made that bad choice, and without hesitation and having never fired a gun, I swear that I would have put him out of his misery in a heartbeat. I could also swear that the Nazi read my mind. Unholstering his Luger and emptying the ammunition completely before placing one bullet in the cartridge, he handed the weapon to Claus. I prayed to God almighty to instill some sense of reasoning in the blithering man before he destroyed himself.

The reek of shit became putrid in the air, he must have shat himself the moment Claus put the barrel to his forehead. Without any illusion otherwise, I felt that Claus would have loved to make his first kill to brag along with his lost virginity back at camp. I didn't like him anymore. The same kindred-spirited boy that I played "I spy with my eye" in the jeep as we awaited the colonel's return from business inside the inn. Not the same boy at all, not even close.

Uncle leaned forward following the guided direction of the gun. Claus' cock was rigid; the teen was obviously getting off on his control over events. Uncle appeared disgusted; turning his face to the side and sighed just as he was about to take Claus' cock that brushed his lips. Heretched and puked on the floor, adding to the already disgusting stench of the kitchen that otherwise always smelled of baked goods or soup simmering on the stove.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.