Torturous Love
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Toby is walking home alone at night only to be attacked by, well, a demon. A demon with the lust for sex and blood and torture and the ability to keep to healing his prey.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Horror   Paranormal   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

standing in a whirlwind that was a firestorm. I screamed, even though it meant that fire tried to race down my throat. I couldn't see, couldn't breathe. I was dying, burning up, being crushed. This was worse than the pain before, worse than the breaking grinding bones or the rape. Why, why had I agreed to this? My body was gone, lost somewhere. I was going to die and I had so wanted to find out what the demon Zai had meant by his last statement.

Experience a life like you've never known ... what had that meant? What kind of life? A life with a demon, with this demon?

I realised I could feel my hand. I wasn't quite so lost. I could feel my hand, and in my hand was Zai's hand. His strong furred fingers gripping mine. I clung on tight.

Zai? Zai? Where are you?

Hush little one. His voice is my head was like a whisper straight into my brain. The pain isn't real, it's just imagined. Concentrate.

I can't! It hurts! I wanted to block out the pain, wanted to try and do what Zai told me but the fire was white hot on my insides. All I could feel was my hand, the rest was just pain.

Concentrate boy! Zai hand crushed my own, the bones were grinding against each other and that pain started to shock me back to the arm my hand was attached to, the body attached to that. Concentrate and come on out of there. You don't have to be in the fire. Come on.

I closed my eyes. I found my other hand and used it to reach out blindly and find Zai. I could taste the flavour of the demon's mind, I just had to find him. I fumbled, but the person I touched was not Zai. I recoiled, the fire flooded in.

Try harder. Follow your hand. I'm right here.

I grasped Zai's hand with both my own and followed his arm up to the shoulder. I found his face, his muzzle curving up as he smiled.

There you are.

Open your eyes. Come on now. See the world.

I open my eyes and saw Zai standing there, smiling at me. Next to him stood a large ... man. Not a man. Half a man, half a giant snake. I shut my eyes again quickly.

"Oh boy," Zai took my chin in one hand, "Don't worry about that, that's just Inai. Come on." He tugged at my hand, and I followed blindly. After a few steps I felt it safe to open my eyes again and I stopped dead.

Behind Zai was the new world. It was predominantly red and black and fiery. And warm. But I saw the fires, the lava, the oddly shaped stone buildings, the oddly shaped people who moved around this strange new land, and found that I liked it. There was no grass, no trees, no sky. And I found I didn't mind so much. Zai still held the portal stone in his hand, but it was clear now, the fire gone.

"Hey wait."

"Yes my precious?"

I frowned at him and shook my head.

"Where? I mean, is this... ? How long was I in that fire?"

"Longer than you needed to be," Zai's thumb was stroking my hand again, "And yes, this is Hell." He brought me to stand beside him and draped is free arm over my shoulder in order to point. "That is the palace," he gestured to a large building in the centre of the city with domes, towers and flying buttresses, then to a wide sweep of hillside dotted with large sprawling buildings, "And up there is our house."

"Ours?"

"We share with several others. But I think you will like them." He put his head on one side, "Eventually."

I stared up at the sky. It was not the same sky I saw from back home, not even close. For one thing it seemed a lot closer, perhaps only a mile up, and the stars were orange. And sort of, messy. Zai caught me staring.

"Those aren't stars little one," Zai's hand stroked the back of my neck, "Those are campfires."

"Well what are they doing up there?"

"It's a legend little one. Those are the campfires of the battles of old. Demon's never really die Tobias, but when their time is done they go up to the campfires in the sky and wait for the end of the world."

"Huh?"

"You know," Zai smiled, and made an expansive gestures towards the campfire dotted sky, "Ragnarok, the great battle, the rising of the gods," He noticed the blank look that cross my face, I had no idea what he was on about, "The wolf swallowing the sun? You never heard of this stuff?"

"No." I yawned, surprised at how tired I was. I'd slept most of the day.

"OK you," Zai wrapped his arm around my waist, "Home time. Try not to stare at anyone ya? I don't feel much like getting in a fight over you just now."

Zai kept his arm wrapped around me as we walked. He seemed not to mind where he trod, and the ground was uneven, patches of rubble, smooth expanses of black stone, rivulets of lava, and in my slightly damp socks I stumbled, trod on something sharp then tripped and stepped on something hot. I yelped, lurched sideways, and collided with a demon that looked like a classical nightmare. Big black horns pointing skywards, red skin, glowing eyes. I scrambled back as the beast snarled.

"Watch it," the demon spat and the ground sizzled, "You'd do well to mind your prey!"

Zai snarled, his hands brushing me down, righting me on a smooth bit of the path.

"You watch yourself!" Zai's voice was an octave lower, a rumble in his throat like thunder. The big red devil took a step forwards and Zai snarled, "Oh I am older and stronger than you are boy, for all your muscles, and you'd do well to mind your better's."

The big demon narrowed his eyes and took a step forwards. Zai reeled out and hit him, a back lash across the face that sent the large creature sprawling over the rough ground.

"I am sorry your Sire." From his prone position the red demon bowed his head, long black horns scraping the ground, "Forgive me."

Zai gathered his arm around me and we walked on. We had no more run-in's though we passed creatures that I tried not to look at too closely. Zai walked slower, allowing me to pick my footing carefully.

"Did you know him?"

"Not well," Zai answered, looking back at me, "Ridiculous little upstart. A demon's size has very little do to with his true strength," Zai explained, "You'll understand better when you met the other's, and maybe the Prince eventually."

"There's a Prince?"

Zai turned and smiled. The gestured to the large stone construction at the centre of the city.

"Who else do you think lives in the palace? We are very lucky to have a member of the Royal court in our house."

"We do?"

"Enough questions, come now."

I yawned as I followed my demon companion. The house when we reached it was tall, windowless and black. Blindly I walked behind Zai, not noticing where we went in the house until we reached a wooden door set in the candle-lit passageway. I had hoped for the sight of a bed, but the room I was led into was a bathroom. There was a bathtub the size of a small swimming pool and I sat on the edge as Zai filled it with warm sweet smelling water.

I saw so grateful for the warmth of the water that I sank in without a second thought. Zai followed and separately we scrubbed away the sink and horror of the last three nights. I counted my scars. Some pink and shiny with new skin, some dark, nearly brown and rough to the touch. There were fifteen in all. Many of the wounds had fully healed, even that was obvious. The worst of the scars were the slices on my shoulder that had cut to the bone. They were dark and raised on my skin. Zai washed the blood from his fur, the water turning dark before he drained it away.

Wrapped in a towel I stood shivering, bone tired and exhausted. Zai smiled, picked me up, and carried me through the house. Then there was a softly lit room, a huge square bed covered in furs and blankets, and sleep.


I slept for years. Or it may have only been a day. It was hard to tell. I woke from something warm and dreamless and stretched. I yawned, jaw popping as each of my vertebrae cracked into place. I doubted that I'd ever had a better night's sleep. I rolled over, and stared at the stone ceiling. I was warm, comfortable, seemingly safe. And yet...

I'm in Hell. Literally. I was brought here by a demon, and now I'm lying in his bed.

I've been kidnapped.

And tortured.

And raped.

And apparently you don't mind Tobias.

I covered my face with both hands. I had never been so confused. I felt rotten, guilty, like the time I'd let my father blame my little sister for a mess I'd made in the kitchen. A hot knot of shame built up in my stomach. My family thought me dead. I'd sort-of-willingly accompanied a demon into hell. A demon who had attacked me, raped me, and sort-of-tried-to-kill-me. And he was an empath.

I'd never had much use for my skill. It was very weak, and as a kid I'd never noticed it. Just been good at reading people, working out what they wanted. Puberty had been when that talent had swung treacherously into play, and touch was a heightened sense. I had to be touching someone, and their mind had to be in an open transmitting sort of state to get anything decent. To get such clear thoughts from Zai had been a slap in the face, and to know that he was feeling what I was feeling had been weird.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.