Torturous Love - Cover

Torturous Love

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Toby is walking home alone at night only to be attacked by, well, a demon. A demon with the lust for sex and blood and torture and the ability to keep to healing his prey.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Horror   Paranormal   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

I opened my eyes and got instantly confused. My hand was curled in front of my face, and my wrist was bruised. Another hand sheltered mine, slender with short dark fur and tipped with sharp black claws. My back was warm and I could feel hot breath on the back of my neck. Everything ached, I hurt all over and my ankle twinged from the fall.

Something had gone very wrong with my life in the last twelve hours. I seemed to be missing huge chunks of time, and what I could remember was too painful to think about. OK Tobias, why my inner voice called me by my full name I never understood, think about the situation. You're in a barn. I noticed the holes in the panels. Alright, a disused barn, which means you must still be somewhere in the fields between home and the pub. You didn't go far.

And now I'm sleeping in the arms of a-a-a a what? What the fuck was going on? I sat up and looked around. It was dusky outside, the sun had gone down and night was creeping in. Apart from falling again there was no other way down from the hayloft. In the last of the light I stared at my captor.

There wasn't a single word that sprang to mind to describe the creature. Werewolves, zombies and vampires were all good stuff of fiction, but this wasn't any of those things. The ... monster was humanoid and he had short dark grey-ish fur. He had long straight hair and horns. He looked like a cat, that muzzle, but no tail was visible. He was also covered in blood.

Is that my blood?

I looked down at my own skin, bruised, marked, bloody. There were open oozing wounds in my thighs. The sight of the creature fucking me flashed across my inner vision. Fuck. My hand went to my throat, looking for wounds, but all I found was the chain. It was thin and cold. I gripped hard and went to rip it off. The beast's acid eyes flashed open.

"Don't do that."

"Please," I begged as the creature sat up, "Please don't do this to me. Let me go."

"Why?" the devil creatures voice seemed to laugh at me, "Why would I let you go?"

"Kill me then." I regretted my words instantly. Not a second had passed and now I was flat on my back, the beast over me, hands on my throat, all his weight bearing down over me. Claws punctured my skin. He put his face close to mine and I felt my breath catch in my chest.

"Is that what you really want little Toby?" I didn't remember telling him my name, "You want to die at the hands of a demon?"

I wanted to say yes, to have death come and take me. But my mind wanted my body, I wanted to be alive. I shut my eyes, tears falling from my face. It was fully dark now, the hayloft was silent except for our breathing.

"You'll make a good plaything." The beast said, "Very unusual." The darkness made his voice complex, almost seductive. When I had woken during the day he had sounded almost human. Pissed off and able to crush me if he so wished, but human.

I knew about a second before the pain blossomed through me that he was going to hurt me again. His claws tore into my chest, blood pooling and dripping down my sides. The pain was unimaginable. Repaired nerve endings fired through my body and I only realised my scream when I stopped. I hated that I was conscious, and I hated that I could focus on his face and see in those eyes what on any human I would call lust.

Hurting me gave him pleasure. I wondered if I screamed that his pleasure would be less. Claws stabbed into my bicep and I gritted my teeth against the pain. There was a sickening sensation of claws on bone. The beast looked just as delighted. I whimpered. Sharp fingers clawed at the firm flesh of my rear, streaks of blood following them. The beast dipped his fingers into the blood that pooled in the wounds of my chest. My brain followed the conclusion of that gesture before I'd fully realised it.

"Oh no," I tried to wriggle away from him, "No. Don't. Don't do this to me!"

Fingers warm and wet with my own blood circled my rim and the devil beast chuckled.

"Oh to see you in such torment..." his sharp fingers plunged past my opening and I cried out in pain and terror, "Is so delicious."

His fingers pushed inside of me, stroking my tight flesh. I tried to push him away but his free hand held my wrists tightly. We both stared at our collective extremities.

"No, no, please don't." I was shamed by my words. Was is better to let this beast rape me, lubricating me with my own blood, than to break my wrists again? My body certainly thought so. The demon grinned possessively, and I realised that it wasn't my choice to have one or the another. He grabbed my hand, pressure, he squeezed the centre of my palm and I screamed, the muscles in my jaw nearly tore apart as a thin bone inside my hand snapped in his fingers.

The beast above me hissed, a sharp intake of breath, and the lust in his eyes redoubled.

"Ahhh..." his voice was low on the edge of my hearing, "Such beauty..."

Wet fingers inside me stroked at a bunch of nerve ending that sent spasms through my body. My teeth set in my lips and I tasted blood.

"I'm not so selfish as all that," the demon smiled, and I felt his teeth at my neck. Fangs grazed across my skin, his tongue, slightly rough, lapped at my skin. I scrunched up my eyes, hoping to block out the sensations of my body, and felt the licking change. The beast was kissing my neck. I squirmed, half wanting to get away, but his fingers inside me turned and claws touched at my most sensitive flesh. I stopped squirming. "Well done. I see we're learning."

My hand was a funny shape, kind of lumpy and going purple in the centre where the bones were broken. I was going to be crippled. Hardly, you're gonna be dead. I shook my head to silence my inner voice. The beasts hand closed over mine, I snarled in pain, the bones grated against each other and made by stomach flip. I thought I was going to throw up. The kissing on my neck stopped. The demon's fingers still moved inside me, stroking pleasure through my system, and his rasping tongue touched the broken place in my hand.

The sensation of bones knitting together was almost as painful as them breaking apart. My brain was preoccupied with the pain in my hand and the devil beast removed his fingers from me. I felt the hot hardness of the demon's erection pushing against me. I'd been wrong, this was worse, and I didn't want it. The beast smiled.

There was a moment of tension, my ring refusing to open for him, but he plunged fingers into my shoulder and tore down towards the bone in my arm. It was enough distraction to force other muscles to abandon their protest. I screamed and he thrust his cock inside of me. I pushed his chest away from me, trying to keep him from me in any way I could but it was useless. My muscles were like custard, and he was strong, the rolling muscles of his chest like steel against my hand.

The demon's face was hovering above my own, his mouth close to mine. I turned away, eyes tight shut again the acid look of lust and want in his eyes. My brain snapped that I'd left my neck exposed about a second after it was too late. Pain blossomed, stabbing down the side of my jaw and my neck. Tendons broke and tore with a ripping noise that made my stomach turn even more than grating bones. My breath started to hitch and come short in my throat, blood was bubbling from my lips. There was a wet trickle in the back of my mouth that made me want to cough.

The beast was panting, half growls and odd purrings in my ear. He slurped at my neck, teeth nibbling at the skin of my neck. With each thrust pain and pleasure were getting mixed up, but I was losing blood. The demon seemed unable to stop himself, claws dug into my hips, blood flowed and trickled across my skin, and I shivered. The heat building inside me where the demon thrust could not combat the chill that spread through my limbs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.