Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Matt pulled his car into the parking lot at Molly’s apartment building. After parking, he turned to Molly and said, “I’m going to take Hercules for a walk, I want to familiarize him with the sights and scents of the neighborhood. Go up to your apartment and take a shower. I want you kneeling, naked in the living room, when we get back.”

Molly gave Matt a kiss on the cheek, then got out of the car and went to comply with the order she had been given.

Matt got out of the car and went to the back driver’s side door. He opened the car door, blocking the open door with his body. “Sorry Hercules, I am going to have to put the leash on you. There is a leash law in this town, and as big as you are, it will scare people if I let you walk around off leash.” he said.

Hercules sat in the back seat, positioning himself so Matt would have easy access to his collar. Matt attached the leash and let Hercules jump out of the car.

“Come on, I’ll show you around the neighborhood and we can talk for a bit.” Matt said, then he started to lead Hercules down the block.

‘The female, you call Molly, belongs you?’ Hercules asked.

“Yes, Molly is mine.” Matt answered. “There are two other females that belong to me as well, you will meet them later.”

‘Bad. Would like fuck Molly my bitch.’ Hercules said.

Matt laughed, and looked around. No one was near by, so he asked quietly, “You’re interested in sex with human women? You actually have a concept of that?”

‘Remember when very little,’ Hercules answered, ‘litter mates and I kept inside. Human male watched mother, us when Silas gone. Machine there human use look moving pictures human females being mated ... fucked male dogs. Silas caught human male watching pictures, very mad, made male go away never return.’

“Have you ever fucked a human woman?” Matt asked.

Hercules answered, ‘Tried once. Human female came, teach show/competition. Human female smelled, similar bitch in heat not same. Knew, not how, that human female ready for sex. Human female tripped, ended up on hands knees, right position. Tried mount female, something ... clothing blocked fuck. Female sex smell got stronger. Silas come, got mad. Silas and other male pull me off female. Silas ... thought I attack, try hurt female. Female leave, not come back.’

“Interesting,” Matt said, “I was looking for a dog to fuck Molly. I didn’t expect to find something like you though. I will share Molly and probably my other females with you, if you follow some simple rules. You can fuck any of my women if I am not around, but if I am there, you can only fuck them if I give permission.”

‘Agree.’ Hercules said.


Matt walked into Molly’s apartment with Hercules and took the leash off of the dog’s collar. Molly was kneeling in the middle of the living room nude.

“Molly,” Matt ordered, “It’s time you greeted Hercules properly. Crawl over here and sniff his ass.”

“Yes Master.” Molly replied. She crawled over on her hands and knees and stuck her nose against Hercules’s rectum and inhaled. She blushed and her stomach lurched, but her pussy started to heat up. ‘Oh god,’ she thought, ‘that smells rancid. This is humiliating and degrading, but it’s also turning me on.’

Matt laughed and ordered, “Lick it, taste it.”

Molly shivered, but stuck her tongue out and ran it across Hercules’ rectum. The taste was as repulsive as the smell, but she licked it again and again, rimming the dog.

After a couple of minutes Matt noticed that Hercules’ cock was starting to emerge. “Stop, crawl over by the couch so you are side on to it, knees shoulder width apart.” Matt ordered. “Hercules, it’s your turn to return the favor.” he said.

Matt went and sat on the couch, while Molly crawled over and got into position.

Hercules came up behind Molly. He briefly sniffed at her ass, but he was far more interested in the scent coming from her sex. He tried to bury his nose in the folds of her pussy, then he started to lick her thighs and her pussy.

“Oh God!” Molly said. She was very aroused by this point and her pussy was flowing She felt the dog’s tongue run over and over, from her clit all the way through her slit; the tip of his tongue curling up and penetrating her as it passed through.

“Lick me, lick my bitch pussy.” Molly pleaded. In less than a minute, she was cumming. “Lick ... eek ... me, lick ... eek ... my ... eek ... pussy.” she chanted as her body shook.

Her head dropped down and she looked between her legs. She saw Hercules’ cock, now fully emerged. It was dark red and pointed at the tip. Most of it was about the same thickness as Matt’s cock, but there was a bulge in it. ‘That must be the knot I’ve read about.’ she thought. She guessed it was around 7 inches from the tip to the knot, which was around the size of her fist, with another one or two inches behind that.

Hercules continued to lick Molly’s pussy and she was rapidly heating back up.

“Oh God!” Molly said. “Fuck me Hercules, make me your bitch!” she begged.

Hercules surged forward, half jumping.

“Oof!” Molly exclaimed as Hercules’ chest landed on her back, knocking the wind out of her and forcing her down onto her elbows.

Suddenly Molly realized just how big Hercules was. With her on her knees and elbows, he was comfortably standing over her with all four feet on the floor. She could feel the fur on his chest and stomach on her back and her ass, his cock was nestled in her crotch. “Fuck Me!” she begged.

Hercules shuffled back a bit, adjusting his position, then he hunched his hindquarters thrusting his cock forward. His first thrust missed it’s mark and hit her ass, pushing Molly forward. She nearly lost her balance, just barely avoiding having her face shoved into the floor. Molly reached back with one hand as Hercules relaxed, pulling his cock back. She found it with her hand and lined it up so that it hit the right hole as he thrust forward a second time.

Molly was rocked forward again as his knot hit her hand. She pulled her hand out so she was again supported by both elbows. Hercules held still for a moment. ‘His cock feels hotter than Matt’s’ she thought as she braced herself. Even braced, she was still nearly knocked on her face when he pulled back and thrust again, battering her pussy and clit with his knot.

On Hercules’s third thrust, she pushed back to meet him, she worked to match his rhythm, thrusting her ass back as he thrust forward. The violence of it was driving her arousal higher and higher. She started to pant and chanting, “Get ... Your ... Knot ... In ... My ... Pussy!” Each word coming out just as his knot slammed against her. Just as the final word came out, his knot finally pushed into her.

“Oh ... That’s tight.” Molly moaned.

Hercules started short rapid strokes, driving his knot a little deeper with each stroke. Molly couldn’t keep up so she braced her head on her forearms and held on. Just as the tip of his cock started to hit her cervix, his balls started hitting her clit on the forward swing. This drove Molly over into orgasm and she kept cumming stroke after stroke, until she felt the dog’s cum flood her pussy and she nearly passed out.

Molly started to come to as Hercules swung first a front leg, then a hind leg over her, turning ass end to her. Hercules gave an experimental tug and Molly squeaked when she was pulled back with him. Now that she could think clearly again, she could feel that his knot had gotten bigger than what it was when she first saw it. Not by much, but enough to tie them together.

With Hercules no longer on top of her, she rose up onto her hands. She noticed Matt standing in front of her with his very hard cock out.

“Watching Hercules fuck you was beyond hot.” Matt said. “Now I need relief.”

Molly got the message. “Yes Master.” she said and she started to lick and suck his cock. She knew he wasn’t lying about being aroused by watching her get fucked by Hercules when he came the second time she pushed his cock down her throat. When he finished cumming he puled out of her mouth and she licked him clean.

“I have some research I want to do.” Matt said as he zipped his pants up. “When Hercules gets his cock loose, lick it clean for him, then go take a shower.”

“Yes Master.” Molly replied.


Matt went into the den and hooked up his laptop. Matt went to the web site he found earlier on the Spark of Divinity. He looked around for information on animal sparks. There wasn’t any; however, he did find a number of resource links. One of those links was to a Texas A&M Professor Leyla Deasun’s official university bio page.

Matt was impressed. She was listed as having three PhD’s in Anthropology, History and Philosophy. Her area of research was listed as the origins, history and cultural phenomenon of the Spark of Divinity. He found where her office was on campus and her office hours. ‘I’m going to have to pay her a visit tomorrow.’ he thought.

His research complete, he started working on his homework. Around 15 minutes later, he heard the shower come on and Hercules walked in and curled up in a corner.

20 minutes later, Molly joined them in the den. She kissed Matt and said, “Thank you Master.” She sat down at her own computer and started working on her own homework.

Latter, as they were wrapping up on their homework and getting ready for bed, Matt’s phone alerted him that there was email on the Time Lord account. He checked and it was the night’s email from Professor Rhon. She was now up to 48 cracks.


Valarie Rhon was strapped spread eagle to a stainless steel table. She had been kidnapped, tortured, and repeatedly raped by men and dogs. At the moment she was being tortured with an iron rod that her kidnapper was repeatedly heating with a blow torch.

He touched the red hot metal to her right nipple and she screamed. Her breasts abdomen and thighs were covered in over two dozen second and third degree burns. Then the rod was pressed against her clit and she started to scream but passed out half way through.

Valarie came to, she had no idea how much time had passed. Her torturer moved a portable deep fryer over by her left side. He pulled a syringe out from somewhere and injected it’s contents into her neck. “This will keep you from passing out again.” he said.

The unknown man released her left hand. “Now,” he said, “you are going to put your hand in the fryer and cook it for me so I can have it for lunch.”

“No, please don’t make me do that.” she begged, but there was no mercy in his eyes and she had been taught that no matter how bad she thought it would be to obey, the price of disobedience was worse. She lowered her hand into the oil. She screamed and screamed as her hand cooked, until her voice gave out.

When she felt no more pain she pulled her hand out and offered it to her kidnapper. He took a bite from her thumb.

Valarie Rhon sat up in bed screaming. It took several minutes before she realized that she was in her own bedroom. She brought her left hand up to her face and looked at it. It was intact, alive.

‘Thank god,’ she thought, ‘it was just a nightmare.’ Then she realized that there was a puddle of fluid between her legs and she could tell from the smell that it wasn’t piss. ‘No, I couldn’t have gotten off on that horrible nightmare.’ she thought.

‘Maybe not, but I did.’ came an unbidden thought from the back of her mind.

“What did that bastard do to me!” she yelled aloud.


As soon as he got to the campus on Wednesday morning, Matt went to Professor Deasun’s office. The professor had an assistant in an outer office; from the looks of what he was doing at the moment, he was a graduate student.

Matt stepped up to the assistant’s desk, stopped time and used the loyalty script.

“Hi, I’m Matthew Murphy. I need to speak with Professor Deasun, can I set up an appointment.” Matt said.

The assistant looked up and replied, “I’m Frank. Professor Deasun is very busy and she usually doesn’t take appointments. What do you need to speak with her about.”

Matt answered, “I have some questions and information relevant to the Professor’s area of research.”

Frank’s face brightened. “She’s not in at the moment, she’s giving a presentation. As I said, she doesn’t take appointments, but if you come by later this afternoon, I’m sure she will want to see you.”


Matt was approaching the class room for his history class on Wednesday morning. He could hear the murmurs and whispers down the hall, but he couldn’t hear what they were saying. He got to the classroom and he saw Professor Rhon.

He’d never seen her wearing anything other than a pant suit. Today, her hair was a mess and the outfit she was wearing looked like she had grabbed random items from her closet. She was wearing a long sleeve neon green blouse that wasn’t buttoned straight, a bright red mini-skirt, knee high socks and neon pink tennis shoes.

It took her ten minutes to get the class to be quiet so she could give the lecture, which she then had to rush.

After the class was over Matt approached her.

“What do you want, you bastard?” she growled and tried to walk away.

“Did you have trouble deciding what to wear today?” He asked.

Valarie Rhon wanted to walk away. She tried to walk away with all the will she could muster, but she turned back to Matt and answered, “Yes I did. I don’t understand why, I am usually very decisive.”

“Maybe you should consider simplifying your wardrobe.” Matt suggested.

“How?” Valarie asked, she didn’t want this bastard telling her what to do, but she couldn’t help herself.

Matt grinned and said, “Well, it’s obvious from that skirt that you have some attractive clothing. Select your seven shortest skirts and/or dresses. However many skirts you end up with, select that many of your most revealing tops. Pair the tops with the skirts to create outfits, one outfit for each day of the week. Select your seven highest heels and match them up with your outfits. Dispose of every other piece of clothing you own.”

“You’re a son of a bitch!” Valarie yelled at Matt’s back as he walked away.


Matt was having lunch in the student union building when his cell phone rang. The caller ID indicated it was Matilda Victorsson. He answered his phone.

“Is this Mr. Murphy?” Matilda asked.

“Speaking. What do you need Ms. Victorsson?” Matt answered.

“You can call me Matilda.” she said. “I have the incorporation documents for Chronos Enterprises ready and corporate bank accounts set up. I’ll need your signature as CEO and we need to arrange the initial funding.”

“Only if you call me Matt.” he said. “I think the best thing to do is for us to meet at my trust attorney’s office and then I can sign the paperwork and you and he can work out the funds transfer directly. Give me a few minutes to contact him and make the arrangements. I’ll call you back with the information.”

“Okay, talk to you in a little bit.” Matilda said.

Matt hung up and dialed David Barrister’s office.

A female voice answered the phone, “Travis Law Group, David Barrister’s office.”

“This is Matthew Murphy. I need to meet with Mr Barrister to arrange a funds transfer from my trust.” Matt said.

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” the female voice said. “Let’s see, he has an opening tomorrow at 4, would that be okay?”

“Yes, that’s fine.” Matt said.

“Can you tell me what the transfer is for, so I can give Mr. Barrister a heads up?” she asked.

“Yes, I am setting up a corporation and I need to transfer funds to it. The CFO for the new company, Ms. Victorsson, will also be there.” Matt answered.

“Okay, I’ll let Mr. Barrister know.”

Matt called Matilda back.

“Hello.” Matilda said.

“Matilda, it’s Matt.” Matt said. “Can you meet me tomorrow at 3?”

“No problem.” Matilda said.

“Great.” Matt said. “My trust attorney is David Barrister, from Travis Law Group.” He rattled off the address and then said, “I’ll see you there tomorrow.”


After his last class for the day, Matt walked back to Professor Deasun’s office.

Frank was still at the desk in the outer office. He looked up as Matt entered and said, “Welcome back, the professor is expecting you, go right in.”

Matt stepped into the inner office. It was a sizable room, though sparsely furnished. There was a desk with a computer, stacks of papers and a stack of large tomes. There were two wooden chairs in front of the desk. One wall of the office was completely taken up by a large whiteboard. It was covered in diagrams that appeared to be family trees of some sort. Another wall held a map of the earth covered in pins with different colored heads.

Matt turned to the desk and noticed for the first time that there was an old woman, probably in her early 70’s, sitting behind the desk engrossed in something on the computer. Her gray hair was put up in a bun and she was wearing a dark blue top that looked like it was the bodice of a dress from the 40s or 50s.

The professor looked up as if she had realized she was being watched.

“Ah, you must be Mr. Murphy.” Professor Deasun said. “Please, have a seat. Frank said you had information relevant to my research and some questions.”

Matt stopped time and used the loyalty script on the professor. After restarting time, he sat in the chair on the right and said, “I am a Spark and I have encountered some things I have questions about.”

“You’re an actual Spark?” she asked. “What are your powers?”

“Yes.” Matt laughed, amused by her sudden enthusiasm. “I have the power to manipulate the flow of time, so that it appears to me to slow down...”

“ ... or stop altogether.” he finished from the left chair.

“Fascinating... , “ the professor said, “none of the usual side effects from speed, beyond the ability of the eye to track, or from teleportation.” She laughed enthusiastically like a small child getting a new toy, “That would make you the most unique spark ever. Gods of time tend to be primordial. There are very few myths from any culture about such beings interacting with humans at all and none about a god of time having human offspring. Do you age, or are you eternal? Do you know which god of time?”

Matt responded, “I’ve only known about my powers for a couple of weeks now, not long enough to notice if I’ve stopped aging, though my mother suggested it as a possibility. According to mom her side of the family has legends about carrying the Spark of Chronos, but I would be the first active Spark in living memory.”

Professor Deasun cleared her throat. “I’m sorry, I have so many questions I would love to ask, but Frank said that you have questions of your own.” she said. “Why don’t you ask them now?” she asked.

Matt asked, “Have you ever heard of two Sparks, I’m not sure how to describe it exactly, let’s say connecting in a way that allowed the sharing of ideas and concepts without words? Have you ever heard of non-human, animal, Sparks?”

Professor Deasun was wide eyed and slack mouthed for a second. Then she shook her head and said, “That is a very interesting pair of questions to have together. To answer your first question, yes, I have heard of Sparks having that sort of connection on their first physical contact. It’s uncommon, but not especially rare. It also usually fades away over time, though there are some extremely rare cases where the connection has persisted for years.”

She thought for a few moments before continuing, “Many mythological creatures are themselves offspring of gods. In the Norse mythology, the wolf Fenrir, the world serpent Jörmungandr and the eight-legged horse Sleipnir are all offspring of the god Loki.”

“In Greek Mythology, there are many more examples of mythical beasts descended from gods and titans. The Greek gods are descended from the titans and the titans Typhon and Echidna produced the offspring: the Nemean Lion, Cerberus, Ladon, Chimera, Sphinx, and Hydra. The Pegasus is the offspring of Poseidon and Medusa.”

She concluded, “Animal Sparks are possible, but they are exceedingly rare. I am only aware of 12 confirmed cases in modern times.”

“How did you come to wanting to ask those two questions?” she asked.

“Well,” Matt replied, “my girlfriend, who has an off-campus apartment, decided she wanted a dog. She wanted a larger dog, and didn’t want a puppy. We went to a mastiff breeder who agreed to show us some dogs in that age range. There was one dog in particular that caught my eye. It was growling and barking, acting vicious. I don’t know how I knew, but I knew he was a Spark from the moment I first saw him.”

He took a breath and continued, “I went over to that dog’s kennel and placed my hand flat against the chain link. The dog came over to sniff my hand. His nose touched the palm of my hand and I was overcome by a vision of Cerberus guarding the gates of Hades. The dog pulled back, but stopped acting so vicious. I could tell he was more intelligent than a normal dog. He knew what I was saying and if I asked him a question I got some kind of vision in response.”

“Later, I actually got a word from him; only to discover that my girlfriend heard it as well. His vocabulary is limited and his grammar is awful, but he can speak English after a fashion. He claims our connection has and / or is improving his vocabulary.” “Is it some form of telepathy?” he asked.

“No,” Professor Deasun answered, “it’s not telepathy. It’s a power called voice projection. Most of the the confirmed animal sparks have this ability.” She paused for a moment and asked, “Can I have a chance to meet him, examine him, see what he can do?”

Matt thought for a moment, “I can certainly arrange for you to meet him, but I don’t think I want him showing off whatever powers he has publicly. I’ll think about it and get back to you.”

Matt stood up and said, “Thank you for your time, you have been very helpful.” He shook her hand, she handed him a business card with her cell phone number, and he left.


Matt drove back to Molly’s apartment building. Just as he got to her apartment, Molly and Hercules came out.

“Matt,” Molly said. “I was just going to take Hercules to the off leash area at Steeplechase Park.”

‘Need to go out, go run.’ Hercules said.

“Well, I might as well go with you.” Matt said.

As they walked to the park, Matt told Molly and Hercules about the meting on Thursday with Matilda Victorsson and David Barrister at David’s office in Houston and about his conversation with Professor Deasun.

‘Sounds nice. Like to meet.’ Hercules said.

“Okay, I’ll see what I can come up with for arrangements.” Matt said. Then he asked, “Do you have any powers beyond your intelligence and voice projection?”

‘Yes. Happened once on accident at the kennel. Got very big, extra heads like Cerberus. Fortunately none of the humans there saw.’ Hercules responded.

They got to the park. Matt and Molly took Hercules into the dog run area and let him off the leash. There were several other dogs already there.

“Go run, play with the other dogs. Don’t cause any trouble.” Matt said. Hercules took off and Matt pulled out Professor Deasun’s card and dialed her cell number.

“Hello.” came Professor Deasun’s voice when she answered her phone.

“Professor Deasun,” Matt said, “ this is Matt Murphy. We talked a little while ago. I have spoken with Hercules about our conversation and he would like to meet you. We need somewhere private though, with a good deal of open space and probably a strong floor.”

“I think I can handle that.” Professor Deasun said. “I am friends with the Dean of the School of Veterinary Medicine. Can you meet me at the school’s large animal hospital at 8 tomorrow morning? I’m sure I can talk the Dean into letting us borrow one of their exam rooms. I may have one of the residents from the small animal clinic with me. She has a personal interest in my research; she would love to be included in confirming a new animal Spark.”

“Having the vet along is not a problem, we need to get a vet for him anyway, and for now the school’s animal hospital is convenient. However, Molly and I have classes and labs in the morning.” Matt said. “Can we make it 1 PM instead?” he asked.

“1 it is.” Professor Deasun said. “See you tomorrow.”


Valerie Rohn woke up. She she was strapped down so she couldn’t move any part of her body more than a tiny fraction of an inch. She could see only straight up. She couldn’t breath through her nose, only through her mouth.

A large plastic tube was between her teeth, stretching her mouth open to the point of being uncomfortable. She probed the tube with her tongue. Despite the fact that the tube extended no more than half an inch beyond her front teeth, she could not move enough to get her mouth off of it.

She had trouble processing what little she could see at first. The tube in her mouth was connected to the bottom of an odd shaped bowl, oval at the top and more circular at the bottom above her mouth- which was the deepest part of the bowl. The bowl was made of a clear material. The top of the bowl was connected to some sort of flat surface in which an oval hole the size of the top of the bowl had been cut. The only light she had to see by was coming through the opening at the top of the bowl. Far above the top of the bowl was a white tile surface.

‘Oh my God!’ she thought, she tried to scream it, but the tube in her mouth was a very effective gag. ‘It’s a toilet, I am strapped into a toilet with the drain in my mouth.’

A man appeared, standing over her prison. He leaned over so she could see him better. It was the head of her department. He said, “Oh good, you’re finally awake. Thank you for volunteering for this little experiment. The human digestive tract is only 50% efficient. They tell us that given the right vitamin and mineral supplements you could live like this indefinitely. Speaking of which, here is your first dose.”

He dropped four pills into the bowl. They rolled down to the drain and fell into her mouth. Her mouth was too dry to swallow.

“Oh, I’m sorry, you need something to wash that down with.” he said, then he pulled out his cock and pissed into the bowl. The urine flowed down the bowl and into her mouth. The taste was worse than she imagined it would be. She fought a rising urge to vomit, knowing that vomiting would only make her situation worse.

“If you don’t swallow, you’ll end up drowning.” he said.

She knew he was right, so she started to swallow.

Her former boss left.

Some time latter, another man came in and sat down on her toilet prison. The outside light was cut off and several LED lights came on inside the box. Two, a little bit above her face to either side, and one just below, and behind from her position, the front lip of the bowl.

Her eyes went wide, watching the unknown man’s rectum. She heard him laughing.

“The look on your face right now is priceless. By the way, I’m the one that designed your little prison. You’ve been catheterized and there is a specially designed automatic toilet under your ass. You probably can’t see them behind the lights, but each light is attached to a web cam. You are streaming live, and there is a special monitor up here so your customers can watch too.”

She could see his rectum start to open and a piece of shit start to come out. It lengthened and eventually broke off, falling into her mouth. The taste when it hit her tongue was unimaginably awful.

“It could get pretty bad for you, if things back up and I have to flush with water.” the man said.

She couldn’t chew so she was forced to mash it up against the top of her mouth so she could swallow. She fought hard not to vomit.

Time passed and she was used over and over again, by men and women. Confined as she was, she quickly lost all sense of time. She lost count of the number of times she had been used at 12.

She woke as the lights in her box came on. It was a woman who only pissed. She had no idea how much time had passed or how many times she had been used, it may have been into the hundreds.


Valarie Rohn sat up in bed screaming. ‘Oh God,’ she thought, ‘another nightmare. They’re getting worse, and more vivid. It had felt so real. And I stink of sex again. How can I be getting off on this stuff? What did that bastard do to me? When is it going to end? Is it going to end?’


Matt woke up on Thursday morning with Molly spooned up against him. He managed to extricate himself without waking her. He checked the time, it was 6:00 AM.

He went to the den and checked the Time Lord email account. The expected email from Ms Rohn was there. She was up to 59 cracks. After that, he took a shower; then went back to the bedroom to get dressed.

He woke Molly and ordered her to go take a shower and then prepare breakfast and feed Hercules.

When Molly came back to tell him breakfast was ready he was dressed in his usual blue jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. The green baby doll dress outfit was laid out for her on the bed.


After they were done with classes for the day, Matt and Molly headed back to her apartment to get Hercules. Matt made copies of Hercules’ health records for the vet while Molly walked him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.