Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin - Cover

Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Matt followed Molly and Ruth to his bedroom and closed the door behind them.

“Are either of you on birth control?” Matt asked.

“A bit late to be asking now isn’t it?” Molly asked with a giggle.

Matt Frowned and Molly cringed when she noticed “That smart alack remark just earned you ten lashes. Neither one of you was asking me to use a condom in the heat of the moment.”

“I’m sorry Master. I use an implantable rod.” Molly replied meekly.

“I’ve been using the patch but I’ve been considering switching to an implantable rod. I have an appointment to talk with my Gynecologist about it.”. Ruth said.

“Good. Ruth I definitely would prefer you switch to using an implantable rod. Now both of you strip.” Matt said.

While they were stripping Matt’s cell phone rang. Matt answered and said “Hello”

“Matt, It’s Ben Scott, I have two potential contact’s for you to talk to about the business plan you discussed with me. They are both willing to meet you at the same time. One of them suggested lunch Tuesday at Caligula’s Kitchen would that be alright with you?”

“Yes,” Matt replied “That will be fine. By the way, Is your store open tomorrow?”
“OK,” Ben Scott said “See you then. Yes, the shop is open 24/7.”

As soon as Matt disconnected, his phone rang again. After Matt said hello he heard “Matt, It’s David Barrister. I contacted a real estate agent who handles both residential and commercial/industrial real estate to act as a buyers agent for you. I gave her your requirements and she has a few properties to go over with you. She also has a few questions on your requirements for the industrial property. Is it alright for me to give her your mobile number?”

“Yes, please do. I am glad you’ve gotten moving on this so quickly.” Matt said.

“Great. Expect a call from her later today. Talk to you later.” David said and hung up.

Matt turn back to his slaves and saw that Ruth was looking closely at Molly’s genital piercing with a puzzled look on her face. Being that Ruth was a nurse and a damn good one that bothered Matt. “Is there something wrong with Molly’s piercings?” he asked.

Ruth stood up and turned to Matt, “No, not wrong exactly. We have seen a rash of infected piercings at the hospital, so as soon as I saw Molly’s I wanted to check them. She said you just had them done this past Tuesday?”

“That’s right,” Matt said, “Ben Scott has added a body modification studio to his shop. I had them done there.”

“That’s what’s puzzling me,” Ruth said, “ these look at least 5 weeks old, they are all fully healed.”

“Yes, Open for business again” Molly said with a big grin.

“Ruth go lie down on the bed. Molly stand in the middle of the room feet shoulder width apart and hands on the back of your head.” Matt ordered.

Ruth got on the bed and Molly assumed the position she was ordered to.

Matt went and got the crop from the duffel bag which he had brought in earlier. He went over to Molly and kissed her cheek. Then he held the head of the crop up to her face and told her, “Kiss the crop.” Molly kissed it. “You will count each stroke and say ‘Thank you master, may I have another?’ after counting.

“Yes Master.” Molly said.

Matt could hear the capital M in her voice and that pleased him. He walked around her, circling her three times before the first stroke fell.

<Smack> The crop landed on Molly’s left ass cheek. It stung but Molly just gritted her teeth.

“One. Thank you Master, may I have another?” Molly said.

<Smack> On Molly’s right ass cheek.

“Two. Thank you Master may I have another?” she said.

<Smack> on the back of Molly’s left thigh. She gasped.

“Three. Thank you Master may I have another?” she said.

<Smack> on the back of Molly’s right thigh. She gasped.

“Four. Thank you Master may I have another?” she said.

Matt circled Molly again. <Smack> The crop landed on the top of her right breast. She gasped.

“Five. Thank you Master may I have another?” she said.

<Smack> The crop landed on the top of her left breast. She gasped a little louder this time.

“Six. Thank you Master may I have another?” she said.

<Smack> The crop struck a direct hit on her left nipple. This time she screamed

“S ... Seven. T ... Thank you Master may I have another?” she panted.

<Smack> The crop struck a direct hit on her right nipple. She screamed again

“E ... Eight. T ... Thank you Master may I have another?” she panted.

<Smack> The crop struck just below her navel. She gasped, this blow was the least painful but it sent heat to her clit just a few inches below.

“Nine. Thank you Master may I have another?” Molly had an idea where the final blow was going to land. She was both dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time.

Matt looked at Molly’s crotch. She was wet and her clit was starting to peek out from under it’s hood. <Smack> The crop scored a direct hit on Molly’s clit.

Molly started to screech, but it was cut off by a soft eek as she started to orgasm. Matt caught her so she wouldn’t fall to the floor. “T ... Ten. T ... Thank Y ... You M ... Master m ... may I ... I h ... have a ... another?” she managed to get out when the convulsions abated.

Matt thought for a moment what to do next. He ordered Ruth to get off the bed and then laid Molly down across the bed so her head was hanging off one side and her feet off the other. He got one of Molly’s vibrators and worked it into her ass.

Matt then got the rope he had used to bind Ruth for her rape earlier and bound Molly’s legs by tying one knee to the head of the bed and the other to the foot of the bed. Then He bound Molly’s wrists to the head and foot of the bed.

By this point Molly was recovering from her orgasm and beginning to focus. She wondered what Matt was doing, but she didn’t say anything.

Matt brought Ruth over to the bed and positioned her so she was straddling Molly’s head. He then tied Ruth’s ankles to the bed legs and bound her hands behind her back.

“Six holes to play with,” Matt began, “but so far I have only played with 4 of them. So now I am going to fuck Ruth’s ass and then she will have the chance to clean her own ass off of my cock while I fuck her throat.” Ruth shuddered at this, but she couldn’t tell if if was in revulsion or anticipation.

“While I am fucking Ruth’s ass we are going to have a little contest.” he continued while he walked around the bed. He reached underneath Molly and turned on the vibrator he’d put in her ass earlier and turned it up to it’s highest setting while he talked. “The one of you who cums first will spend the night tied up on the floor at the foot of the bed while the other gets to sleep in bed with me.”

Matt walked back around behind his sister, bent her over so her face was in Molly’s crotch, and drove his cock into her pussy. He took a couple of short strokes, pulled out and lined his cock up with Ruth’s rosebud and waited for the girls to start in on each other.

He didn’t have long to wait. Molly could see that he was waiting for them to start before he started fucking Ruth, but the vibrator was already going in her ass and it was giving her a head-start on Ruth. She picked up her head and took the first tentative lick at Ruth’s pussy, she didn’t mind the taste and it Obviously pleased Matt, so she started going down on Ruth enthusiastically. Ruth followed suit seconds later.

As soon as both Ruth and Molly were busy licking each other’s pussies, Matt pushed his cock into Ruth’s ass. In that first push he managed to sink a third of his cock into her.

Ruth’s eyes went wide. She wasn’t a complete stranger to anal sex, but it wasn’t something she had done often and her brother had one of the largest cocks she had experienced. The sudden intrusion in her ass hurt, a lot, but she was a pain slut and the pain sent marvelous waves straight into her clit.

Matt took a deep breath and pushed again. This time he managed to sink his cock into his sister’s ass, all the way to his balls. He paused just a moment and and started to take long forceful strokes, pulling nearly all the way out and plunging back in till his balls bounced off of Molly’s forehead.

Just a dozen strokes in and Ruth was already struggling to hold off her orgasm. Ruth could tell that Molly was struggling as well. Thinking quickly, she bit Molly’s clit, this caused Molly to immediately loose her battle to hold back her orgasm. Ruth lost her own battle only a second or two behind Molly and the convulsions from Ruth’s orgasm set Matt off and he howled as he spilled his seed in his sister’s ass.

Once Matt had recovered, he pulled out of his sister’s ass, untied her legs, turned her around and pushed her down onto her knees. “Time to clean up the mess you made.” Matt told her.

Ruth looked up at Matt and then at his cock. It was covered in cum and streaked with shit. This was going to be unpleasant she thought to herself, but it will please him and that is more important. She started to lick his cock clean. The taste was awful, but she continued on and as he started to get hard again, she started to suck his cock.

Ruth took a deep breath and sank her mouth on to Matt’s cock, taking it into her throat. As soon as his cock entered her throat, Matt grabbed the back of her head with both hands and forced his cock down her throat until his balls were pressed up against her chin. Ruth couldn’t breathe and she started to panic, with her hands still tied behind her back, she had no leverage to push back against her brother’s strength.

Matt held her there until she started to get dizzy from the lack of oxygen. Then he pulled back just enough for her to breathe. He waited a bit for her to catch her breath and then started to brutally fuck her throat. It took only a minute or so of this before Matt sprayed his seed down Ruth’s gullet. Matt was amazed at the sexual stamina he was developing to be able to cum again so quickly.

He untied Ruth’s hands then released Molly from the bed. The girls changed the sheets on his bed while he got a couple of spare blankets and an extra pillow from his closet. He laid out one of the blankets and the pillow on the floor at the foot of his bed. He put wrist and ankle cuffs on Molly, laid her down on the blanket and then used short pieces of rope to bind her right wrist to her left ankle and left wrist to her right ankle. He laid down on his bed with Ruth spooned up against him and fell asleep.


Jade woke with a start. She was bound to a heavy wooden chair in an old ranch house. She wasn’t sure where the house was, having been transported here in the trunk of a car, but based on how long it took for them to get here, it couldn’t be too far from Houston. Deputy Director Erickson had spent much of the prior afternoon, evening and well into the night questioning her on and off.

It was light outside now, though she had no idea what time it was or how long she had slept. Erickson was not in the room with her at the moment and Jade had no idea where he was or how long he had been gone. As far as she knew, she and Erickson were the only two people in the building.

Jade started to take stock of her situation. She was nude, her hands were handcuffed behind her back, her torso was tied to the back of the chair she was in and her legs were bound to the front legs of the chair. It was a solid oak armchair and there was no way she would be able to break free on her own.

The ranch house was very old, early 20th century at least, though it had electricity and indoor pluming. The water and the electricity were both on. She suspected that the house was an active safe house for either the Texas Rangers or the FBI.

The chair she was in was facing a window, about 4 feet in front of the chair.

Away from Matt and the immediate influence of his commands and mind control, she started to think about escape. Matt had made the mistake of letting her know how she had been programmed. There was a loop hole. A trigger that would set her free from his control.

If she could get free of her bonds, she might be able to force Erickson to speak the release trigger. Despite her situation, which seemed to amuse Erickson, all he had done was question her. He had not tried to take advantage of her sexually at all. She need to use the bathroom soon, maybe she could use that against him.

Jade heard a door open and close and then Erickson walked into the room. “If you don’t want to have a mess to clean up,” Jade whined in a sultry voice, “you need to let me use the bathroom soon.”

“Okay” was all the Deputy Director said in response. He untied her, stood her up without undoing the handcuffs and lead her to the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door and waved her in.

Jade rattled the handcuffs. “Are you planning to come in with me and watch, wipe my ass for me when I am done?” she asked.

He took the handcuffs off of her and she quickly went into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her before he had a chance to change his mind. She listened carefully for a moment and heard Erickson walk away.

Jade used the facilities, and when she was done she listened at the door for any sign of Erickson’s return. Hearing nothing, she stepped out into the hall. He wasn’t there. Silently she crept in the direction his footsteps had gone.

Jade found him, seemingly oblivious staring out the window in front of the chair she had been bound to. She snuck up behind him, intending to place him in a choke hold where she could strangle him or break his neck if he refused to cooperate.

She was poised to strike and ... Nothing! ‘What the fuck’, Jade thought, ‘why can’t I do it, what did I miss’. Suddenly, fear, anger and despair all boiled up inside her at once. Without thinking about it, out of a primal need to hurt something, anything she snapped a kick at Erickson’s back. It carried enough force to break his spine. Her foot made contact and a shock wave of pain rippled up her leg. She fell backwards into the chair.

‘Fuck,’ Jade thought, ‘that felt like I kicked a block of solid granite.’ Erickson stood there, still staring out the window, seemingly unaware of the attack. Her mind spun, she could attack him just to hurt him, but not with the intent to make him release her. She went over the list of commands in the script Matt showed her in her mind. One stood out. “You will never attempt to escape from or avoid your owner in any way.” She slumped down, well and truly defeated.

“Is that it?” Erickson asked. “Are you done? Did you really expect that the Deputy Director of the FBI’s meta-human crimes division would be normal?”

“Yes,” Jade replied, her voice overflowing with defeat and dejection, “I’m done. Even if that kick had killed you and I managed to get past whatever trap you obviously have waiting outside it would have been pointless.”


Matt woke slowly to the sensation of lips and a throat caressing his cock. Other sensations floated across his consciousness. The sent of bacon cooking and the sound of his younger sister Megan’s voice. He couldn’t make out what Megan was saying, but the tone of her voice carried the air of command mixed with a hint of amusement and arousal. Clearly she had invited Brad and Brandi over last night and they were still here.

Matt opened his eyes, and watched Ruth as she alternately licked his cock and took him balls deep in her throat. She noticed he was awake and did her best to look him in the eyes as she worked. It didn’t take long before he was ready to cum. Ruth noticed and pulled back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth. As Matt blew his wad, he reached down and grabbed the back of her head by her hair so she couldn’t pull back off his cock.

“I need to pee.” Matt said. Ruth’s eyes went wide at that. She looked him in the eye. She wanted to beg him not to make her do this, but that would be difficult with his cock still in her mouth and she could tell from the look on his face how much it would please him for her to do it. Reluctantly she sealed her lips around the head of her brother’s cock.

Matt started to piss and the moment the bitter acrid taste hit Ruth’s tongue her stomach rolled in protest. As her mouth filled, Ruth forced herself to swallow and her stomach heaved; but she looked into Matt’s eyes and saw the look of pleasure on his face. His pleasure filled her with lust, which she knew came at least partly from the commands he had planted in her mind, which overpowered her nausea and she managed to not throw up and to keep her lips sealed around her brother’s cock. Again and again she was forced to swallow before her brother’s bladder was drained and every time she did her stomach heaved, but she never threw up.

When he was done, Matt pulled his sister’s head off his cock and sat up in bed. “Release Molly,” he ordered, “then both of you go help mom with breakfast. We have company this morning, but don’t bother cleaning up or getting dressed”

Matt threw on a robe and stepped out into the hall and headed for the bathroom. Just as he got there, Megan came out wearing a short robe and dragging a naked Brad by his ear. Brad looked a little green around the gills and Matt gave a knowing smile to his sister.

Matt showered, shaved and brushed his teeth, then went back to his room to get dressed. After putting on boxer shorts and socks, he pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a tee shirt. While he was pulling on the jeans, Molly stuck her head in.

“Mom wants to know how many places to set on the table?” she asked.

“Go ahead and set places for you and Ruth this morning.” Matt replied.

“Okay” Molly said and left. Matt noticed that she sounded a little disappointed and that made him smile. He finished dressing and went to join everyone in the kitchen.

Matt paused as he entered the kitchen and surveyed the scene before him. Megan was off to one side, dressed in a leather biker vest, denim skirt, and thigh high biker boots. She also had a riding crop hanging from her belt. Brad and Brandi were standing next to her, both of them naked. Molly was setting a platter of toast on the table next to a platter of bacon while Ruth was preparing a pitcher or orange juice. His mother was standing in front of the stove, emptying a pan of scrambled eggs into a serving bowl. She was wearing an apron, fuzzy slippers and as far as Matt could tell, nothing else.

Megan approached Matt and formally introduced Brad and Brandi. “Matt, these are my toys, Brad and Brandi.” Megan said.

“It’s nice to meet both of you on a personal basis.” Matt said, but he did not offer either of them his hand. Brad and Brandi both blushed and looked down at the floor.

“What should we do about the seating arrangement?” Megan asked.

Matt looked at the table. The leaf had been put in and it was set with one place on each end, two places on one side and three on the other. “Why don’t you take one end of the table along with your toys and I will take the other end with mine?” Matt replied.

“That works for me.” Megan said. She sat in the chair on one end of the table. Brad sat to her right and Megan to her left.

Matt sat in the chair on the other end. Ruth sat to his left on the side with only two place settings and Molly moved to sit to his right.

“No, Molly take the middle seat.” Matt ordered. Dutifully, Molly moved over. Iris brought the bowl of scrambled eggs over and set it on the table. “Lose the apron.” Matt said as she started to sit down. Iris removed the apron, laid it over the back of the chair and sat down.

As they started to eat, Matt started up a conversation. “Megan, do you mind if I ask your pets a few questions, just to help us get to know them a bit better?” he asked. Brad and Brandi blushed at being called pets.

Megan raised an eyebrow, at first wondering why he would ask her first. She quickly realized that he saw it as proper protocol between two dominants. Curious about where he was going she replied, “Not at all, ask them anything you want.”

“Brad, Brandi, tell me a bit about how you realized you are submissive and how you hooked up with Megan.” Matt said.

Brad spoke up first, “I’ll go first. For me, the two are intertwined. I started dating my sophomore year. I meet one girl I liked and we started going steady. She always wanted me to be in charge, but while I didn’t think of myself as submissive, I was never comfortable being in charge. She was a doormat and it was like pulling teeth to get any kind of opinion out of her.”

Brad continued, “Early in junior year we broke up. I was never going to be the man in charge that she wanted and I was too uncomfortable with her being a doormat, though I still wasn’t sure why it bothered me so much.”

He kept going, “That was when the jock groupies descended on me, never directly asking me out, but always hinting that they were available. I dated a few of them, but rarely more than once. They were all either doormats or status whores willing to do any and everything for the status of dating a jock.”

“I am not sure,” he continued, “how exactly I came to Megan’s attention, but one day after practice she just walked up to me and told me where and when to pick her up and then walked away without waiting for a response. Not a question but a command. I didn’t even think about not doing it, it just felt right. After around five or six dates with Megan, I realized that I was having trouble having an opinion around her, I was turning into a doormat and I liked it.”

“I sat down and talked to Megan about it. She was pleased about it and gave me some suggested reading. From there our relationship got more intense and Megan started to take things in an intimate direction. I have no regrets about anything we’ve done.” Brad finished.

“I’ve known I was submissive since I was very young,” Brandi began speaking, “though it’s only recently that I learned there was a word for it. I liked to be told what to do, though when I was younger I didn’t realize that it had a sexual component to it.”

“I started dating for the first time last year.” she continued. “He approached me much the way Megan approached brad, he didn’t ask me out, he just told me he was taking me out. I was reluctant at first to let the relationship move to a sexual level, but I was never good at saying ‘no’. He was a skilled lover when he wanted to be and I did enjoy it when he took my virginity.”

Brandi paused to take a breath. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she went on, “After that, he became abusive, sadistic. I quickly learned that I did not enjoy pain. He preferred it that way. Megan noticed how I was behaving around my ‘boyfriend’ and followed us after school one day. When he started beating on me, Megan intervened and kicked his ass.”

She continued, “I had never experienced sexual attraction to another girl before, but I had never met a girl with the strength and dominance that Megan showed. I knew at that point that I wanted nothing more than to belong to Megan.”

Matt raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Megan.

“Hey,” Megan objected, “I may not have payed enough attention to my surroundings all the time, but you’re not the only one that dad taught how to fight.”

“Okay,” Matt said, “but how did you avoid assault charges?”

“I called 911,” Megan replied, “fully expecting to have to make a justification defense. The cops questioned the asshole first, while the EMTs, were working on him, and apparently he couldn’t stand anyone knowing he’d had his ass handed to him by a girl half his size. He told the cops that he’d been jumped by a group of gang-bangers and that I showed up just in time to call for help. After that, I didn’t think it was worth contradicting him.”

Matt almost fell out of his chair from laughing too hard. He regained his composure and asked, “How much do your parents know about the nature of your relationship with Megan?”

“Nothing!” Brandi protested, both too quickly and too loudly, her eyes wide with terror.

Brad rolled his eyes, “Sis, do you really think dad is that naive or oblivious? I would be very surprised if he hadn’t noticed anything.”

Megan shook her head, reached out and stroked the back of Brandi’s head and said, “Baby girl, daddy knows just about everything but the fine details of what, when, and where and I didn’t even need to tell him that much. Don’t worry, he doesn’t have a problem with any of it.”

As Megan’s words sank in, Brandi’s look of terror softened to one of confusion, and her brother’s face shifted to match hers.”

“How,,,, ?” was all Brad could get out.

“Your dad knew both of you were submissive before either of you met me.” Megan replied.

“But, I didn’t know I was submissive until I met you.” Brad interjected.

“Think about it Brad,” Megan said, “knowing what you know now I bet you could figure out which guys at school are dominant, submissive or normal. How many of the normal guys have the same kind of visceral, something is wrong with the universe reaction that you have to the doormats as you termed them?” Brad’s confusion evaporated and he nodded in understanding.

Megan went on, “Your father recognized me as a dominant the first time you brought me home. He and I have had a couple of one on one talks. Nothing major, he just wanted to know if I intended to chew you up and spit you out or if it was more serious.”

“What ... what about mom?” Brandi asked.

“Don’t worry about your mother,” Megan replied, “I don’t know how much she knows about us, but if she makes a fuss just remind her of the old saying about pots, kettles and the color black.”

“Okay ... Oh!” Brandi exclaimed as several things from childhood that she never understood before suddenly made sense.

By that time, they had finished eating. Matt directed Molly, Ruth and Iris to clean up.

Matt’s phone rang. He checked the Caller ID on his cell phone and the name of a real-estate agency came up. He answered the phone.

“Hello, is this Matthew Murphy?” came from the phone.

“Yes it is, and you are?” Matt replied.

“My name is Susanne Renik, I am an agent with CattleLand Realty.” Susanne said. Matt picked up a slight Cajun accent. “Your lawyer, Mr. Barrister contacted me and said you were interested in buying a couple of properties. Can I meet with you today around noon and go over your requirements with you and we might even be able to look at a couple of properties?”

“That would be fine.” Matt replied. He rattled off his mother’s address, then finished with “I look forward to seeing you.”.

“Great, I will see you then.” Susanne said.

Matt hung up his phone. He turned to the women in the kitchen, “When you are done cleaning up Molly and Ruth go get dressed, Iris go to your room and wait for me.” He turned to his younger sister, “Megan, we will be having outside company around noon, I suggest you get your pets dressed before then.”


Matt went to his room. He opened up his laptop and checked the time lord email to see how Ms Rohn was doing. The email from last night gave a score of 24, the same as it had been on Friday night. She must have spent the whole day hiding out at home. No matter, he thought to himself, she can’t hide forever.

After checking his email Matt started doing some school work. After a while, the sounds of the girls working in the kitchen subsided and Molly came into his room to get dressed. She pulled out the green baby doll dress with it’s matching bra and shoes. Matt continued to work for another 15 minutes then got up.


Iris knelt on the floor at the foot of her bed and waited. She thought to herself, ‘I’m a bit saddened by Matt using my first name, but at the same time it makes me burn with lust. Sad because our relationship as mother and son is over forever. Burning with lust because he is finally taking control, our relationship as master and slave is finally beginning.’

She tweaked her position, making sure that her knees were spread as far as she could spread them, arms at her sides with hands resting on her thighs so that his view would be unobstructed. She wanted the first moment that he saw her in this mode to be perfect.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity Matt entered her room.

Matt smiled as he stepped up to his mother, she was every bit as mouth wateringly sexy as Ruth and Molly despite her age. He lifted her chin so she was looking into his eyes. “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked.

“Y, y, yes,” Iris started to reply. She was prepared for the question, but now that the moment was here she was finding it difficult to speak. “I am as sure of this as I could possibly be. I need this, I need it as much as I need air or food.”

Matt stopped time and whispered the carrot script into her ear, specifying himself as her owner and adding two additional commands.

“You will not allow Megan to dominate you without my express permission.”

“You are still Megan’s mother and until she turns 18 that is your most important task. It comes before everything else, even being my slave. If you think there is a conflict between this task and being my slave that you can not resolve you will tell me as soon as possible.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.