Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

When Molly got to the kitchen, Matt had just set the pizza box on the table and opened it up. They sat down at the table and started to talk as they ate. Matt said, “So tell me about your ideas for using my powers.”

“First I have a question about my wardrobe. No bras? I’m a full figured woman, unless you want my breasts to get saggy I can’t go without support forever.” Molly said.

“I know you can’t go without a bra forever,” Matt replied, “but none of the bras you had were acceptable. We will correct this later tonight.”

“OK.” Molly replied. “About using your powers, You could set up a business where you offer revenge or punishment of cheating, abusive or gold digging spouses, fiances or girl/boy friends. I know someone I think could use this service already.” She paused and took a deep breath. “I know from my psychologist, that I am not alone in my desires. There are other people out there who would willingly become slaves if they had the opportunity. There are even more people than you might think, who have fantasies like mine about mind control. You could use your ability to get such people to identify themselves, build yourself a harem and or set up a business where you sell ‘voluntary’ mind controlled slaves. Maybe using a BDSM dating service as a cover. On a personal level, I think you should destroy Professor Rohn. Even most of her female students dislike her and her attitude towards men.”

“Those are all interesting ideas. Tomorrow at school, tell the person you know who you think could use your first idea to contact me; but don’t say anything about how I can help. I will have to think a bit on selling mind controlled slaves as a business. Do you really think I should build a harem for myself or are you just saying that because it’s what you think I would want to hear?” Matt interjected.

Molly blushed and replied, “I actually think you will need a harem. I will want some fairly rough treatment from time to time, which would be difficult to take on a daily basis. On top of that, most submissives, myself included, are bisexual.”

That predatory grin spread across Matt’s face again. It made Molly feel like a rabbit inviting a wolf over for dinner. “That is an interesting bit of information. I will have to remember that. Now about the scripts you mentioned?”

“Yes, you can use pre-planned scripts to avoid unintended consequences.” Molly began again. “These scripts can be examined for unintended effects and adjusted if any show up in use. I see 5 standard scripts that you would need: A script that can be used on anyone to make them loyal, without making them a slave. A script to allow you to question someone and force them to answer with truthful responses. A script to trigger potential ‘voluntary’ slaves to identify themselves to you in some manner. A script to turn someone into a slave, based mostly on rewards to use on ‘volunteers’. A script to use on people you are enslaving, as punishment, based mostly off of punishment.”

“Do you have specific ideas for the loyalty script?” Matt asked. Molly nodded and they proceeded to discuss her ideas. Having finished the pizza, they moved the discussion to Molly’s den. Matt used Molly’s computer to set up a free email account on a service that doesn’t require any personal information, timelord@utmail.net, to use for their schemes. He also set the time lord utmail account up to send an alert to his cell phone when new messages came in.

With a few points of input from Matt, they finally settled on the following for the loyalty script

“You trust Matthew Murphy Implicitly.”

“You think of Matthew Murphy as a close friend.”

“You will help Matthew Murphy in any way that is within your capabilities and / or authority, if he requests it.”

“You will not reveal private or non-public information about Matthew Murphy to anyone, without his explicit permission or a legal requirement to do so.”

“You will not seek to harm Matthew Murphy in any way. If you know of some possible harm to him, you will act to prevent it, if it is within your ability to do so without taking undo risk. If you cannot prevent it, you will try to warn him by sending an email to timelord@utmail.net.”

Next Matt wanted to discuss the script for questioning someone. They pushed several ideas back and forth and finally came up with the following:

“You will remain where you are until you are dismissed by Matthew Murphy.”

“You will remain calm, you will do nothing to attract attention to yourself or Matthew Murphy.”

“You will not be upset by any question Matthew Murphy asks you.”

“You will not think any question asked by Matthew Murphy is inappropriate.”

“You will answer any question Matthew Murphy asks you with complete honesty, even if your subconscious mind has to supply the correct answer.”

And one final command, which would be optional depending on the circumstances.

“After Matthew Murphy dismisses you, you will forget the entire conversation, remembering only a vague conversation with an old friend trying to catch up on your life.”

Molly suggested working on the recruitment script next. She asked Matt about what he would be looking for. They went back and forth on a few items and came up with the following as a first draft, knowing it would need modifications if / when Matt decided to go forward with the slave trader idea.

“If you are a submissive woman and have fantasies about being mind controlled or becoming a slave, then obey the following commands. If not, ignore them.”

“At your earliest opportunity, take a nude digital photograph of yourself. Go out and buy a cheap digital camera and tripod if you don’t already have access to one.”

“Write an email to the following address timelord@utmail.net, including the following information:

“The name or names of anyone you are in a committed relationship with, along with a description of the nature of the relationship for each person.”

“The names of any person you love romantically, but are not in a committed relationship with.”

“If you have children, the names and ages of your children.”

“Descriptions of your biggest sexual fantasies, including the mind control fantasy or enslavement fantasy you most want to experience.”

“After sending the email, delete all copies of the photograph and the email that remain in your possession.”

“Finally, forget about taking the photograph or sending the email. You will remember only playing games on the computer for the time you were working on taking the photo and sending the email.”

Matt pulled out his cell phone. He checked the time. It was now around 1:30. They still had a little while before they needed to leave. He called for a break in their conversation. He went out of the apartment into the hall.

When Matt came back, they started discussing both enslavement scripts at the same time. They started referring to the reward based script as the carrot and the punishment based script as the stick.

When they were done, Matt reviewed the carrot script. It read as follows:

“You are a slave, a piece of property, an owned being.”

“You love and trust your owner completely.”

“You will never seek to harm your owner in any way.”

“You will feel a strong desire to obey any command from your owner.”

“Pleasing your owner, even in a non-sexual way, causes you to feel sexual pleasure / arousal. The degree of sexual arousal you feel will be directly proportional to how pleased you perceive your owner to be.”

“Thinking about ways to please your owner in the future will cause you to feel sexual arousal / pleasure.”

“Obeying your owner will cause you to feel sexual pleasure / arousal. The more difficult it was to obey, the greater the pleasure / arousal will be.”

“You will accept gracefully any punishment your owner decides you deserve.”

“If the thought of being mind controlled causes you to feel sexual arousal rather than distress, then you will be consciously aware that all of these things are the result of mind control.”
“Your owner is” with the remainder of this sentence to be filled in on a case by case basis.

“If your owner, and only your owner, says ‘I release you from the bonds of love’ to you, then you are released from all commands.”

Matt then reviewed the stick script which read as follows:

“You are a slave, a piece of property, an owned being.”

“You fear your owner but you also feel a strong lust for him.”

“You will not attempt to harm your owner through action or inaction in any way.”

“You will never attempt to escape from or avoid your owner in any way.”

“Disobeying any command from your owner, no matter how repulsive you think it is, will cause severe pain throughout your body and mental anxiety. The severity of the pain and anxiety will be proportional to the severity of the disobedience. The pain will continue until the disobedience stops and the anxiety will continue until your owner has declared you sufficiently punished.”

“If you feel embarrassed, humiliated or degraded, you will also feel sexual pleasure / arousal. The greater the degree to which you feel embarrassed, humiliated or degraded, the greater the feeling of sexual pleasure / arousal.”

“No matter how high your level of sexual arousal gets, it will not diminish until you have an orgasm.”

“No matter how aroused you become, you cannot achieve orgasm without permission from your owner.”

“You will not attempt to communicate by any means the control that your owner has over you to anyone, without your owner’s explicit permission.”

“Your owner is” with the remainder of this sentence to be filled in on a case by case basis.

“If your owner, and only your owner, says ‘you are released from all punishment’ to you, then you are released from all commands except that you will remain unable to communicate any information about having been a slave by any means to anyone without your former owner’s explicit permission.”

Matt smiled at Molly. He was pleased with the results of their discussion. He asked Molly, “Are you sure you want me to do this? This is your last chance to back out.”

Molly looked Matt in the eyes and said, “I am very sure I want you to do it. I have never been more sure of anything.” Molly blinked. Suddenly she was aware that she was a slave and that she belonged to her childhood friend Matthew Murphy. She was fully aware that this was the result of his mind control. Her arousal level spiked and she knew she was going to lose her mind if she didn’t get fucked soon. “Fuck me.” she said. “Please fuck me”.

Matt looked at Molly, his own eyes filled with lust and hunger. “We have a busy afternoon and evening ahead of us and we need to get going soon, but I suppose it wouldn’t be a bad idea to take the edge off for both of us.” he said. “Stand up, lift your dress up above your waist and bend over your desk.” he commanded her.

Molly complied as quickly as she was able to. Matt took a moment to admire her ass, then pulled her panties down. He took off his pants and underpants and kneeled in close to inspect her pussy. Her dark red pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a little triangle at the top of her pussy with her labia shaved clean. Her pussy was literally dripping and he could smell her arousal. He ran his tongue through her slit once, savoring the taste of her pussy. Then he stood up and plunged his cock into her. She was a tight fit, but she was lubricating so much that he bottomed out on the first stroke.

Molly squeaked as she felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix. She was completely filled and she was certain he had an inch or two to go before she had taken all of him. Matt pulled out and thrust back in. After just a few strokes he knew he couldn’t take more than another stroke. He leaned down and whispered “Good Girl” in her ear as he thrust into her for the final time and came. Molly started to orgasm as soon as his words registered. She was vocal in her orgasm, but not loud, making squeaky little “eeks” and her whole body convulsed.

Molly was in a fog and her whole body was limp following what was the best orgasm of her life. ‘I definitely made the right choice,’ she thought to herself as she waited for her legs to recover enough to support her weight.

Matt pulled up his shorts and Molly’s panties and waited for her to recover.

Molly stood up and kissed Matt on the cheek. “Thank you.” she said.

“You’re welcome.” Matt replied. “I do intend to destroy Professor Rohn, but she deserves something truly diabolical and slow. While you were searching the apartment for the changes I made, I called and made an appointment. We need to get going. Grab a notebook and a pen, we will discuss the professor’s fate on the way.” Matt waited for Molly to gather the supplies he told her to get, then he turned and led the way down to his car .9


Once they were in the car, Matt started it up and headed south. They talked as he drove, with Molly taking notes about what he wanted to do with Professor Rohn. Molly surmised from their direction that they were headed for Houston, but she couldn’t get any more information from Matt on where they were going. The drive took nearly two hours and by the time they reached their destination, Matt was very happy with the plan for his professor.

Finally they pulled up in front of a boutique type store named Sowter Clothing and Wardrobe Services. The name Sowter seemed familiar to Molly, but she couldn’t place it. The got out of the car and Matt led the way into the shop.

Inside the shop, Molly looked around. It looked like a fairly typical women’s clothing store. One of the shop’s workers approached and Matt said, “Let Lizzy know her 4:30 consultation is here.” Then Molly realized why the shop’s name seemed so familiar. Lizzy Sowter was a friend of Matt’s older sister Ruth. She had known that Lizzy’s mother owned a clothing shop, but she wondered what wardrobe services meant and why you would need a consultation appointment at a clothing store.

Lizzy came out from the back and greeted both of them. “Matt, Molly, it’s about time you two got together. Come on and follow me back to one of the consultation rooms.” Lizzy led them back into a hallway with a number of rooms. The shop was bigger then it looked at first. She led them to the first room and directed them to go in.

The room was about the size of a typical master bedroom, except there wasn’t a bed. There was however, a makeup table and mirror on one side with a full length mirror on the opposite wall. Several comfortable chairs were arranged in a semi-circle, with one more facing the rest, towards the back of the room. Lizzy directed them to sit in the chairs in the back. Matt stopped time and used the loyalty script on Lizzy. He was fairly sure she would respect their privacy, but he wanted certainty.

“So how much do you know about what we do?” Lizzy asked.

Matt answered before Molly could, “I know a little bit about it from talking to Ruth, but I am sure Molly knows even less. Since this is our first time as clients, go ahead and give us the full pitch.”

“OK.” Lizzy began, “The off the rack clothing store out front is actually a side line to our main business. Our primary business is doing make overs and what we refer to as wardrobe services. What that means is we consult with a client and design a wardrobe for that client. That may or may not involve custom outfits. We pride ourselves in being able to provide wardrobes to fit any style and budget the customer desires. From ultra high fashion, to soccer mom, to period wardrobes for historical re-enactments. We also provide outfits and wardrobes for a lot of the fetish sub-cultures, especially BDSM groups.” Molly was wide-eyed at that comment and squeaked a bit. Lizzy caught the reaction, but continued. “The consultation also includes instruction in applying makeup to go with the wardrobe, and hair styles that you can apply and maintain yourself with a little instruction. The client gets 45 minutes with the hair stylist and 45 minutes with a makeup artist and and as much time with the wardrobe consultant, which in your case would be me, as needed. The cost will depend on how complex a wardrobe you are looking for.”

Lizzy turned to Molly and asked, “From your reaction to my mentioning BDSM, I take it that this has some bearing on your relationship with Matt?” Molly was paralyzed with fear. This was someone she knew, not well, but still. She blushed and turned to Matt since she had no idea how to respond.

“Yes it does.” Matt said. “Molly has agreed to be my slave. However, this is new for both of us.”

“Well then Matt, what are you looking for in a wardrobe for Molly?” Lizzy asked.

“I want her wardrobe to be as revealing as possible, without putting her at risk of being arrested for indecent exposure. It should be all dresses and skirts. No pants or shorts. Most of it should be for everyday wear, but there should be a few outfits that make her status as a slave clear. We will need at least a couple of outfits for everyday wear today.” Matt said.

“And what about underwear?” Lizzy asked.

“She will need bras for support but those should be all shelf style. No panties and no pantyhose.” Matt replied.

“And what about shoes?” Lizzy asked.

Matt responded, “High heels only. Minimum of 4 inch heel, but 5 inch or higher is preferable.”

Lizzy asked, “Any preferences on materials or colors?”

“Not on colors, but I prefer natural materials, but no latex or rubber.” Matt answered.

“I will need to get measurement on Molly. I can do it over her clothes but if she’s nude I can get a better fit, particularly for the bras.”

“Molly remove your dress and panties. You can throw them in the waste basket over by the makeup table.” Matt commanded.

Molly blushed, but did as he commanded. When she was standing there in just her stockings and heels, Lizzy came over and took her measurements and noted them down, 37D 25 38. When Lizzy was finished, she indicated that she would send in the hairstylist first and then the makeup artist, while she was putting together the wardrobe plan and then left the room.

Another woman entered the room with a case of equipment. She introduced herself as the hairstylist. She showed no reaction to Molly’s state of undress and turned directly to Matt and asked if he had any specific ideas on how he wanted her hair done. Matt indicated that he wanted something sexy but did not have a specific preference. The stylist showed him several options and they settled on a half up style.

The stylist proceeded to show Molly how to put her hair up in the selected style. After around 15 minutes Molly had it down pat and the stylist again turned to Matt and asked if he had any preference for pubic hair styles. Matt indicated that he found landing strips to be the sexiest. The stylist asked if he had a preference for shaved vs waxed. Matt asked what the difference was. The stylist explained that waxing was more difficult to do and could be very painful, but left no stubble and lasted longer before needed to be redone. Matt said in that case, definitely waxing.

The stylist reached into her case and pulled out some home waxing supplies. She explained where Molly could get the supplies and then started showing Molly how to wax herself to form a landing strip. When she was finished, the stylist packed up her supplies and left.

A few minutes after the hairstylist left, another woman came in with a professional makeup case. She introduced herself as the makeup artist and, ignoring Molly, asked Matt how he wanted her makeup done. Matt said that he didn’t like heavy makeup; it should be kept light, but geared towards sex appeal.

The makeup artist started working with Molly, giving her tips on what types of makeup and what colors would look best on her. She showed Molly how to apply the makeup to achieve maximal effect, while using the minimum amount of makeup. When they were done, Molly sat there looking in the mirror with wide eyes. Between the makeup and the hair style, she looked positively gorgeous. Matt leaned in over her shoulder and whispered in her ear, “I knew there was a gorgeous woman in there somewhere.”

Matt led her back over by the comfortable chairs, where he sat down and pulled Molly down onto his lap. He proceeded to tease her with his mouth and fingers. Bringing her to the edge of orgasm, but not letting her go over the edge.

Lizzy finally came back into the room with a couple of assistants. Molly wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or disappointed as Matt stopped playing with her. Lizzy was carrying a couple of small cases and the assistants were pulling a rolling clothing rack. The rack had five outfits on it, each arranged together on the rack with some space in-between. There was a shelf on the bottom of the rack and there was a pair of high heeled shoes sitting on the shelf below each outfit.

There was a aqua blue sun dress, similar to the one she was wearing when they came in, except the hemline was much higher and the neckline much lower. There was a blue bra to go with it, but the cups looked way too small. The shoes with this outfit were sandal style with a stiletto heel, also in a light blue.

The next outfit was a white tee-shirt with the Texas A&M logo and a maroon mini skirt. The bra looked just like the first outfit, but it was maroon instead of blue. The shoes were made like sneakers, but were as tall as a low boot. They looked like they had a high wedge heel. Molly stared at that pair of shoes for a moment. She hadn’t realized anything like it existed.

The third outfit was a green baby doll dress in a mid-thigh length. It had a green bra and black pumps.

The fourth outfit was a blouse and skirt combo. The blouse was sheer peach silk and the skirt, which was a micro mini, was a pale pink. This outfit had black Mary Jane shoes with a chunky heel, similar to the ones she was wearing, but the heel looked just a bit higher.

The final outfit was all leather. It consisted of a leather bustier and leather mini skirt. The bustier had a zipper front and narrow straps. The cups of the bustier also had what looked like a line of metal rivets on each of the cups. The line of rivets went from one corner of each cup to the other, dipping down to the lower third of the cup in the middle. The skirt was a tight fitting micro mini, with side zippers. There was no bra with this outfit. The shoes with this outfit were leather pumps, with ankle straps and stiletto heels. There were little brass padlocks where the buckles should be on the ankle straps.

Lizzy approached Matt and Molly and first gave them the two small cases, explaining that one was a makeup kit and the other had hair care and styling supplies. Both kits were set up for the specific style that had been selected for Molly. Then she asked them both to come over by the full length mirror so Molly could try on the outfits to make sure they fit.

Lizzy started with the first outfit and first had Molly try the bra on. Molly realized why the cups seemed so small. It was just supporting the underside of her breasts. The cups didn’t even reach the bottom of her areolas. Lizzy explained that this was a shelf style bra and that that style of bra provided support, without covering the important bits. Molly realized that the bras with the other outfits were all shelf style bras. Molly slipped the dress over her head. The neckline of the blue sun dress was so low that it barely covered her areolas. Finally, Molly slipped off the shoes that she came in with and tried on the shoes that went with the outfit. They were a little awkward at first as the heels were higher than anything she had worn before and she didn’t wear narrow heels often. With the shoes on, she modeled the dress for Matt and he took her over so she was facing the full length mirror.

Molly’s jaw dropped. The combined effect of the outfit, hair style and makeup was just stunning. She barely recognized herself. The dress showed off her figure and her legs wonderfully. She blushed. She looked stunning, but she wasn’t used to dressing this way.

The tee-shirt and skirt outfit was next. The white cotton tee-shirt was a snug fit, clinging tightly to the shape of her breasts, without being uncomfortable. The dark bra showed clearly through the white tee-shirt. The logo was placed high enough on the shirt that the widest part was above her nipples; and her areolas and nipples, like the bra, showed as dark spots beneath the white cotton. The skirt was incredibly short, Molly wouldn’t be able to bend over or sit down without it being obvious that she wasn’t wearing panties. The booty style sneakers did indeed have a wedge heel; and while the heel was a little higher than she was used to, they were surprisingly comfortable.

As she tried on the next two outfits, Molly continued to be stunned at the reflection she saw in the mirror.

Finally they were down to the leather outfit. After Molly was wearing the full outfit, Lizzy locked the ankle straps and handed the keys to Matt, who pocketed them. Then Lizzy turned Molly around to face Matt and explained that what Molly had thought were rivets were actually snaps. The top part of the cups were removable, leaving the bustier with just a shelf style support for her breasts. That made Matt grin in a way that made Molly shiver, but she wasn’t sure if it was lust, anticipation or fear.

Matt turned to Lizzy. “This is a wonderful start. Molly will wear the leather outfit but have the rest packed up, we’ll take it all. How soon can you have a complete wardrobe available?”

Without being told, the assistants started packing the rest of the outfits into boxes, along with the shoes that Molly had been wearing originally and the boxes were put in bags. “We should be able to have a full wardrobe outfitted and delivered within two weeks. Here is the bill. There is two thousand due now, which includes the cost of the outfits you are taking with you, the makeup and hair styling kits, consulting fees and a deposit on the full wardrobe.”

Molly went back by the chairs and grabbed her purse. She pulled out the American Express card linked to her trust fund and handed it to Lizzy. By the time Molly had signed the charge slip, everything was ready to go. Lizzy and her assistants helped them carry everything out to Matt’s car and he loaded it up in his trunk. Then they were off.


After leaving the clothing boutique, Matt drove to an industrial park and stopped in front of a nondescript three story industrial building with no exterior markings or windows. Matt turned to Molly and explained, “This place is a BDSM oriented sex shop. The owner is an old military buddy of our fathers. You might remember him from when we were kids, Sgt Ben Scott.”

“Yea, I remember him. He was great with all the kids, we all called him Uncle Ben.” Molly said.

“Yes, well,” Matt began, “apparently he was deep into the whole BDSM thing in a serious way, even back then. When he got out of the military, he joined our dads here and started this shop. Originally he tried to run it fairly openly, but some politician got a bug up his ass about it and it pushed him underground. My dad actually brought me here once and Ben didn’t bat an eye over having an under-age kid in the shop.”

Matt continued, “We are here for several reasons. We need a few things for your enslavement. I want to talk to Ben about your business ideas for using my powers, as he has a lot of contacts in the BDSM sub-cultures. As an added bonus I am going to be able to use this stop to further your humiliation. Take the cups off of your bustier and leave them in the car. Stay close to me, this can be a rough area.

They got out of the car and started walking towards the building. Matt heard Molly scream and turned to see that a large young black man had grabbed Molly by the arm. He had his back to Matt and was attempting to drag Molly away. Matt slammed both of his fists down on the back of the guy’s neck. The guy dropped to one knee, releasing Molly in the process. “I hope you didn’t think you could take my woman without a fight.” Matt said.

The guy got up, turned towards Matt and and yelled, “I’m gonna kill you motherfucker.” He took a swing at Matt with his left fist and reached for a knife stuck in the back of his belt with his right hand. Matt watched as the fist came at him, seemingly in slow motion. He dodged the blow easily. When he spotted the knife coming at him in the guys right hand, Matt realized the guy and everything else was moving in slow motion. His power had kicked in when he was attacked.

Moving as fast as he could, he swept the guys legs out from under him, grabbed his right arm at the wrist and pulled it around behind him, and then drove him face first into a car’s hood. The guy flopped down unconscious and time returned to normal as the threat vanished. Molly came up behind Matt and whispered, “What the hell was that?”

“later.” Matt answered her. “We have company.” There were two guys approaching from the building. They looked like security.

“Are you people OK?” The lead security guy asked.

“Yes, we are fine. This guy is going to need an ambulance though.” Matt said.

“Hey, you’re Matthew Murphy aren’t you? You probably don’t remember me, but we met that time your dad brought you here.”

Before Matt could answer, Ben walked up with a cop in tow and demanded to know what was going on. Matt started to explain what had happened while Molly tried to hide behind him. He scolded her and told her to stand next to him with her hands behind her back. Matt then finished explaining what happened.

The cop checked the guy and made sure he was still alive. After confirming that he was, he checked the guy for ID. Finding a wallet with a driver’s license that matched the guys face he radioed in a warrant check. He talked back and forth with his dispatcher. It turned out the guy had some serious outstanding warrants for armed robbery and murder. “Don’t even bother filling out a complaint. One failed assault or attempted robbery isn’t going to add much to the time he’s already facing. We have an ambulance on the way and you can go about your business.”

Except for the cop, they all turned and started towards the unmarked building. “When you called you said you needed to talk to me. So what’s it about?” Ben asked Matt.

“Not out here, we need to talk in private.” Matt said.

“OK.” Ben replied, “Follow me to my office.” Ben led them into the building. On the inside, the front portion of the building was decorated to look like the interior of a castle with fake stone facades. The shop had BDSM gear laid out around on racks and shelves, and a section for dungeon furniture. The overall impression was of a sex shop straight from the mind of the Marquis De Sade himself and decorated in early to mid Spanish Inquisition. As they followed Ben through the shop, Molly noticed a body modification shop off in one corner. It offered tattoos, piercings and other things Molly didn’t want to think about, but which aroused her anyway.

When they got to Ben’s office, he indicated for them to take seats in a pair of chairs facing his desk as he sat down behind it. Matt pulled one of the chairs away and told Molly to kneel next to him and to place her hands on the back of her head. Just before he sat down, Matt stopped time and used the loyalty script on Ben. He didn’t really like doing that to an old family friend, but he needed to be sure for what he was about to discuss.

“Before we get down to business, what the hell really happened out in the parking lot? Ben asked Matt.

“What do you mean, I already said what happened” Matt replied innocently.

“I saw the action on the security cameras.” Ben explained, “I saw how you moved. Since when have you been a super hero?”

“That I have known of, for less than a week.” Matt began. He explained the bank robbery and some of his experiments with how the time stop actually worked. He left out the mind control aspect for the moment. Matt continued with more recent events. “Then out in the parking lot, when that guy turned and attacked me, time just suddenly slowed down so that everything except myself was moving in slow motion. It wasn’t something I was aware that I could do, but it makes sense and it seemed to kick in instinctively.”.

“And that Ben, brings us to my business.” Matt continued. “As a side effect to my ability to manipulate time, I also have the ability to control people’s minds.” Matt explained how he discovered this and about going to Molly for advice, only to have her make a surprising confession. He explained Molly’s theory that there were a lot more women who shared her preferences than one might think and about her business ideas.

“I couldn’t think of anyone other than you who has deep enough connections into the BDSM sub-cultures; so I am looking for your advice on this as to whether their would even be a market for something like that, what would be the going rate for a sex slave and other related issues.”.

After Matt wound down Ben leaned over his desk. “Molly?” he asked. Molly nodded her head and blushed. Ben sat back down and continued, “I always thought the two of you would end up together, although not quite like this, not that I have an issue with it. There would definitely be a market for such things. I do know someone who you could possibly talk to. I’ll caution you it’s a dangerous business, though your business plan so to speak would seem safer than most.”

“I am not sure if I will pursue it, but I need more information about how it could be done and what the potential risks and profits are before I make a decision.” Matt said. “Don’t give me your contact’s name and don’t give him mine. Ask him if he would be willing to talk on principle and if he is, we will work out a meeting using you as an intermediary.”

“OK, I’ll see what I can arrange. Do you need anything else?” Ben asked.

“Just a few odds and ends for dealing with my slave from the shop.” Matt replied.

Ben picked up his phone and paged his sales manager. He told the sales manager that the young Mr. Murphy was going to be doing some shopping and to give him a thousand dollar store credit as a reward for taking care of the ruffian that had been molesting their customers for weeks. He smiled at Matt and said, “Go on and take care of your shopping. I’ve got your mobile number and I’ll call when there is progress on the other issue.”

Matt got up and shook Ben’s hand and led Molly down to the main level of the shop and started looking around.

He led her over to to where the slave collars were and started looking around. A particular chain-mail collar drew his eye. It was a flat, wide collar with three rows of chain links. The center row was turquoise and the two outer rows were silver in color. It had a d-ring in the front and a hook clasp in the back.

An older gentleman approached and introduced himself as the sales manager. He asked Matt what he was looking for. Matt explained that he was looking for a collar for his slave, a leash, a crop for discipline and a few bondage toys. The sales manager called another sales associate over who turned out to be a woman in her mid thirties. The sales manager explained what Matt was looking for and about the store credit.

The sales associate introduce herself as Jane. She asked Matt what kind of collar he was looking for. Matt explained that he liked the look of the one chain-mail collar, but would prefer one that locked. Jane explained that that was no problem. The clasp was easily removed and a lock substituted. She led Matt over to a nearby rack of padlocks. Matt selected a small heart shaped brass lock. She took him back over by the collar display and picked up the collar Matt was interested in.

“Normally we wouldn’t allow this, but since you’re buying on store credit, I will just collect the tags from the collar and the lock and you can put them on your slave now.” Jane suggested and Matt did just that. Molly felt subtly different now that she was wearing a collar, she felt more owned than she had before.

“Would you like a tag or tags to go with the collar?” Jane asked. “We offer a variety of personalized engraved tags that are like name tags for pets.”

“Yes, please show me the tags.” Matt replied. Jane led them over to a display of tags like you would see at a pet store. There were silver and bronze tags in all kinds of shapes. Each tag came with a split ring. Matt selected a silver heart shaped tag. Jane discussed the engraving with Matt and finally they settled on an engraving. Jane put the tag in the engraving machine and entered the information. She pulled the finished tag, which read in three lines: Molly/Property of/Matt Murphy.

Jane showed them the leashes and Matt selected a simple chain leash with a plain leather wrist strap.

Next Jane led them over to where the whips, canes and floggers were. Jane recommended a simple 26 inch black leather riding crop. She explained that there were more popular models, but this one was the highest quality crop they carried.

“Can I try it out first?” Matt asked.

“Go ahead, these aren’t like the sex toys that we can’t sell after they have been used.” Jane said.

Matt turned to Molly in one swift motion and brought the crop down hard on her right breast. Molly screamed at the pain, which was worse than anything she had ever felt. This got the attention of some of the other shoppers. She hadn’t seen it coming because she had been following along in a fog of arousal. The humiliation was arousing, as was Matt’s enjoyment of her humiliation.

The pain brought Molly out of her fog at the last minute and she managed to stop herself from trying to shield her breasts. She caught the look on Matt’s face. Her reaction had pleased him, which stepped her arousal up another notch. She could smell her own arousal and from the looks on the faces of the audience that had gathered she wasn’t the only one who could smell it. She could feel her juices running down her legs. She didn’t know how much more she could take without having an orgasm in the middle of the store.

Matt turned to Jane and indicated he would take the crop. She pulled the tag off.

“Please.” was all Molly managed to get out. She didn’t know if she was asking Matt to stop, to continue or to bend her over and fuck her right there.

Matt turned back to Molly. “You’re right,” Matt said, “we can’t leave you unsymmetrical now can we?” With that he brought the crop down on her left breast with every bit as much force as he’d used on the right one.

Molly screamed again. When the momentary fog from pain faded away, she noticed that the crowd had gone silent. In the silence she could hear dripping and realized it was her pussy juices dripping on the floor. ‘I’m more aroused than I have ever been, but I am not cumming and I don’t know why,’ she thought to herself, ‘perhaps Matt made it so I couldn’t cum without permission.’ She needed to cum bad, she couldn’t take any more of this. “Master,” she said, “I need to cum bad, please make me cum.”

Matt looked at her for a second then leaned in and whispered so the crowd couldn’t hear, “I didn’t give you a command that you couldn’t cum without permission.” He stepped back and asked out loud, “What do you need to cum?”

“My clit, play with my clit.” came from Molly’s mouth much to her surprise. She thought about it for a moment and realized he had included the honesty command from the interrogation script and her subconscious mind had answered.

Matt reached under Molly’s skirt and brought one finger up through her slit, from the bottom up until his finger brushed her clit. The moment he touched it she started to squeak and convulse. Matt grabbed her by the shoulders and held her so she wouldn’t fall and/or hurt herself. The crowd started to applaud. Matt held her for a few minutes while she recovered and the crowd dispersed realizing that the show was over.

Matt turned to Jane and asked her to take Molly to the bathroom and help her clean up. He told them he was going to wander over to the bondage gear and browse around while Molly was getting cleaned up.

Jane helped Molly, who was still a little unsteady from her orgasm, back to the women’s bathroom. In the bathroom Molly did her best to clean herself up with paper towels and toilet paper. While she did so, Jane peppered her with questions about how she got into BDSM and became a slave. Molly answered vaguely, trying not to give anything away about Matt’s abilities.

When Jane and Molly joined back up with Matt he was looking over leather wrist and ankle cuffs. He finally selected a set of four locking wrist and ankle cuffs in black leather on red suede. He asked Jane to get a set of four matching brass padlocks and a quick link. When Jane got back, Matt put the cuffs on Molly locking each one. He used the quick link to secure Molly’s hands behind her back.

Jane suggested some Japanese bondage rope that they had in 200 foot rolls. It came in four colors and Matt couldn’t decide which he liked best, so he got one of each.

Matt asked about gags. Jane led them over to where the display of gags was. Matt selected a locking ball gag with a red ball and a ring gag.

Matt indicated to Jane that they were done shopping for now. Jane replied that they hadn’t yet used even half of the store credit. Matt asked if the body modification shop that was located in the store was covered by the store credit. Jane said that it was. Matt indicated that he wanted to ‘check out’ the gear they had selected and once the stuff Molly wasn’t wearing was loaded into his car, they would come back in and explore the options in the body modification shop.

When they came back in, Matt had Molly on the leash and he led her over to the body modification area. Matt asked to speak with both a piercer and a tattoo artist. The piercer came over first. Matt indicated that he wanted to get Molly’s nipples pierced and was also interested in a genital piercing for her and wanted to know what the piercer thought would work best on her. The piercer led them back to a private room and had Molly get up on an exam table so he could examine her genital area. After the examination he recommended a horizontal clit hood piercing.

Matt told him to do both nipples and the clit hood. The piercer asked about jewelry. Matt looked over the selection that they had available and selected three matching gold captive bead rings with a red jewel set in the bead.

Molly laid back on the exam table while the piercer wiped down each of her nipples and her clit hood with per-packaged sterile wipes. He then marked entry and exit wounds for each piercing. Once that was done he brought over a tray with three needles, three forceps and three corks. He picked up one of the forceps and lined it up with the marks he had made earlier. Then after closing the forceps on her nipple, he pushed the needle through. Molly felt a sharp sting, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as she’d expected. The piercer then removed the forceps and used one of the corks to cap the sharp point of the needle. Seeing Molly’s confused look, he explained that the sterile wipes he used had a topical anesthetic as well as a disinfectant in them.

While the piercer repeated the same procedure with Molly’s other nipple, the tattoo artist came in and started talking to Matt. The piercer finally repeated the procedure with Molly’s clit hood. The piercer then took each of the open rings, one at a time and put the butt end of an open ring against the back of one of the needles and pulled the needle out while pushing the ring through the new piercing. When all the rings were in place, the piercer went back over and closed each ring. Once the rings were closed, he carefully explained the aftercare needed, especially for the genital piercing.

When the piercer had left, Molly noticed that the tattoo artist had also left the room. She shared the information the piercer gave her about aftercare on the piercings with Matt. Just as she finished, the tattoo artist came back in. He showed Matt a line drawing of an old fashioned pocket watch. The face had roman numerals for the hours and there was a crown centered on the face. Above the crown were the letters TL and below were the letters MM. Matt approved the drawing and discussed placement with the artist. Matt said he wanted the tattoo on her upper left thigh, just high enough that it would be covered by a mid thigh length skirt.

While the tattoo artist worked on Molly, Ben came in and started talking to Matt. Matt inquired about any BDSM hangouts that served food in the Houston area. Ben mentioned a place just a little outside the Houston Metro area that would be just off their route back to College Station. The place was called Caligula’s Kitchen. Ben said that the food was pretty good and it was just about anything goes.

When the tattoo artist was done working on Molly, they settled up on the piercings and tattoo. The tattoo ended up being the single most expensive item of the day, but it still left them with a little bit on the store credit. They left and followed the directions Ben had given Matt for Caligula’s Kitchen. Matt told Molly to put the full cups back on her bustier, which she did.


When they got there, the place was a multi-acre property surrounded by a 10 foot stone wall in a Roman style. The gate was wood with a sign for the clubs name and warnings that the area was clothing optional. There was a small guardhouse just before the gate. The guard asked to see their IDs and after verifying their ages he pushed a button to open the gate.

Once in the parking lot, the club was a three story building with a Roman style stone facade facing the parking lot. When they got out of the car, Matt told Molly that they were here mostly to eat and observe. Then he put the leash on her and started to walk towards the building. Just before they got to the entrance they saw a man leading a completely nude woman on a leash. The woman was crawling on her hands and knees.

The main floor of the restaurant was laid out with a stage centered at the far end, which covered about 2/3rds the width of the club. There was a DJ booth to the right of the stage. There was a dance floor which was sunk a couple of feet from the main floor, going from the stage to about half the way back towards the entrance. To the right of the dance floor was a bar and the seating on that side was open for self seating. The left side of the club was seating for diners, with a hostess station of to the left side near the entrance.

Matt approached the hostess and asked about a table for dining and specifically if they could have a table with a good view. She said that was no problem and the wait would just be a few minutes.

When the hostess called them up, she seated them at a table about mid way from the stage, close to the dance floor. They looked around while they waited for a waitress or waiter, of which the club had both and both were dressed in fairly skimpy Roman style outfits. For the most part it was easy to tell the submissives and the slaves from the dominants, as nearly all of the subs and slaves were wearing some sort of collar and even the few that were not, were wearing very little. Molly was among the more moderately dressed slaves. The dominants for the most part were dressed much more modestly.

Looking over the menu, despite the decor, the food was classic Texas steak house. When a waitress came up and asked if they were ready to order, Matt said yes. He ordered a t-bone steak rare, with a baked potato and salad for himself and a filet mignon medium, with baked potato and salad for Molly. For drinks, he ordered colas for both of them.

Their drinks were brought out fairly quickly. At this point Matt removed the quick link from her cuffs, releasing her hands. Matt drank his quickly while Molly sipped at hers. Matt got a refill while waiting for their food and another when the food arrived. They talked while they ate, with Matt asking Molly about the things they saw, what turned her on and what didn’t. They saw people actively having sex both on the dance floor and at their tables. One male dominant brought his female submissive up on the stage and caned her, front and back and only stopped when several welts started to bleed.

When they were done eating, and after he paid the check, he led Molly back to the restrooms and dragged her into the men’s room. There were a couple of other men in the men’s room and they smiled as Matt dragged Molly into the handicap stall.

Matt pulled his shorts and underpants down and sat on the toilet with his legs spread wide and his cock and balls hanging over the edge. “Kneel down and suck my cock.” he ordered Molly.

Molly immediately dropped to her knees between his legs, she looked at his cock longingly for a moment, then looked up at Matt. “Master, I haven’t done this before, I don’t know what to do. I am afraid I’ll disappoint you.”

“Don’t worry.” Matt said. “Attitude is a good part of it. As long as you aren’t acting like you don’t want to be doing it, it should be good for me. The only hard and fast rule is no biting. Why don’t you start by giving my cock and balls a tongue bath?”

Molly started licking his cock, which was only half hard. She licked the tip, then licked the top of his cock from the tip all the way back to the root. By this point his cock was starting to grow and was standing up a bit more. Molly bent lower and started licking his balls. She held them up with one hand and licked the back side. Then she licked her way up the underside of his cock. When she licked the spot right behind the head on the underside of his cock he shuddered just a bit.

“Now,” Matt said, “take the tip into your mouth and suck on it.” Molly complied and started sucking on his cock. She remembered how he reacted when she licked the underside behind the head and started licking the underside of the tip. “Work the rest of my cock with your hands.” Matt ordered. Molly put both hands on his cock. It took both of them to massage his full length. “Push your mouth down on my cock and take as much as you can into your mouth.” Matt demanded. Molly did just that, while continuing to massage his cock with her hands and working her tongue on what was in her mouth.

Molly only got a few inches of his cock in her mouth before it hit the back of her throat and she started to gag. “Back off just a bit until you stop gagging.” Matt told her. “Now start working your mouth up and down on my cock. Withdraw until you are just kissing the tip, then go back down until just before you start to gag. Keep repeating that until I tell you to stop.” Molly bobbed up and down on his cock only three or four time until Matt said, “I am about to cum and when I do, stop and just hold the tip of my cock in your mouth until I stop cumming.” Molly bobbed up and down just two more times before she felt his cock suddenly swell and spasm and her mouth filled with a thick liquid. She savored the taste of it for a moment and swallowed just before her mouth would have overflowed. She had to swallow twice more before he was done.

Molly licked the tip of his cock clean and started to pull back. “No,” Matt said. “Keep the tip of my cock in your mouth.” Molly did so and had to lean forward a bit more as his cock shrank. When he stopped shrinking he looked down and caught her eyes. “You know what’s coming next don’t you?” he asked. She nodded and thought, Oh God he’s going to make me drink his piss. I don’t know if I can do this for real. He will be mad if I throw up on him. She met his eyes and looked back with both fear and longing.

Matt started to piss in her mouth. It tasted rancid, but the look of pleasure on his face made her endure. She swallowed and swallowed and her stomach roiled in protest. She kept swallowing, but in the end she couldn’t swallow fast enough and piss started to drip and then pour from the corners of her mouth. Finally his piss slowed and then stopped. She looked down at the puddle at her knees. It was smaller then she thought it would be. She struggled with nausea but managed not to throw up.

Matt grabbed her by the chin and lifted her up. He pulled up his underpants and shorts and led her out of the bathroom as if nothing unusual had happened. As they walked through the club he felt her dragging behind. He stopped and turned. She looked dejected. Matt whispered in her ear. “You did very well for a first time, not only with the blow job but with drinking my piss as well. I am proud of you. But if you feel the need for penance over losing some of my piss, when we pass the hostess on the way out stop and tell her that a cleanup is needed in the men’s room and make sure you tell her why.”

As they passed the hostess Matt paused to allow Molly to speak with her. Molly blushed heavily and was very quiet, almost whispering, that there was a cleanup needed in the men’s room. The hosted looked strangely at Molly as if wondering why a woman would know the men’s room needed a cleanup. When Molly explained why, the hostess broke out in a fit of giggles. This caused Molly’s blush to deepen.

Matt led her out to his car and as he pulled out on to the road he said “Good Girl.” Molly started to orgasm, squeaking and convulsing. The convulsions almost broke her control over her nausea but she managed to hold on.


When they got back to Molly’s apartment she got bold and insisted that he spend the night. He said he still had some clean laundry from last weekend in his car so that wouldn’t be a problem. When they got up to the apartment Matt unlocked Molly’s cuffs and shoes. He told her to give him the key to the apartment so he could unload their purchases from the car while she showered.

Molly went to her bedroom and quickly stripped down. She made sure all the locks on her cuffs and shoes were closed so the locks wouldn’t get lost. She set the shoes in her closet and laid the bustier and skirt on the dresser. She would need to get some leather cleaning supplies tomorrow.

When she was nude she went into the bathroom and started the shower. She realized she was still locked in her collar. He had deliberately unlocked everything else while she was in the shower, so she assumed he intended her to shower this way. While in the shower she performed the needed care on her piercings and tattoo.

When she was done in the shower, she dried her hair with a blow drier and then towel dried the rest of her body. When she was dry she stood back from the sink and looked at her tattoo in the mirror. She recognized the design as a reference to the time lord handle he used for the email drop box for the scripts. She knew that he intended this to be his slave ‘brand’. This thought gave her a warm feeling.

Molly went back to her bedroom without bothering to wrap herself with a towel. She marveled for a moment at how easy it was already to be nude for him. When she got there Matt was already putting her new clothes and the bondage gear in the closet. She also noticed that he had brought up a change of clothes for himself. When he was done putting things away, he striped down and took a shower himself.

When he came back from the bathroom they both laid down in Molly’s bed, but it was late and they were too tired to play anymore. Molly curled up in the crook of his arm and fell asleep with her head on Matt’s shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.