Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin - Cover

Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

When Molly got to the kitchen, Matt had just set the pizza box on the table and opened it up. They sat down at the table and started to talk as they ate. Matt said, “So tell me about your ideas for using my powers.”

“First I have a question about my wardrobe. No bras? I’m a full figured woman, unless you want my breasts to get saggy I can’t go without support forever.” Molly said.

“I know you can’t go without a bra forever,” Matt replied, “but none of the bras you had were acceptable. We will correct this later tonight.”

“OK.” Molly replied. “About using your powers, You could set up a business where you offer revenge or punishment of cheating, abusive or gold digging spouses, fiances or girl/boy friends. I know someone I think could use this service already.” She paused and took a deep breath. “I know from my psychologist, that I am not alone in my desires. There are other people out there who would willingly become slaves if they had the opportunity. There are even more people than you might think, who have fantasies like mine about mind control. You could use your ability to get such people to identify themselves, build yourself a harem and or set up a business where you sell ‘voluntary’ mind controlled slaves. Maybe using a BDSM dating service as a cover. On a personal level, I think you should destroy Professor Rohn. Even most of her female students dislike her and her attitude towards men.”

“Those are all interesting ideas. Tomorrow at school, tell the person you know who you think could use your first idea to contact me; but don’t say anything about how I can help. I will have to think a bit on selling mind controlled slaves as a business. Do you really think I should build a harem for myself or are you just saying that because it’s what you think I would want to hear?” Matt interjected.

Molly blushed and replied, “I actually think you will need a harem. I will want some fairly rough treatment from time to time, which would be difficult to take on a daily basis. On top of that, most submissives, myself included, are bisexual.”

That predatory grin spread across Matt’s face again. It made Molly feel like a rabbit inviting a wolf over for dinner. “That is an interesting bit of information. I will have to remember that. Now about the scripts you mentioned?”

“Yes, you can use pre-planned scripts to avoid unintended consequences.” Molly began again. “These scripts can be examined for unintended effects and adjusted if any show up in use. I see 5 standard scripts that you would need: A script that can be used on anyone to make them loyal, without making them a slave. A script to allow you to question someone and force them to answer with truthful responses. A script to trigger potential ‘voluntary’ slaves to identify themselves to you in some manner. A script to turn someone into a slave, based mostly on rewards to use on ‘volunteers’. A script to use on people you are enslaving, as punishment, based mostly off of punishment.”

“Do you have specific ideas for the loyalty script?” Matt asked. Molly nodded and they proceeded to discuss her ideas. Having finished the pizza, they moved the discussion to Molly’s den. Matt used Molly’s computer to set up a free email account on a service that doesn’t require any personal information, timelord@utmail.net, to use for their schemes. He also set the time lord utmail account up to send an alert to his cell phone when new messages came in.

With a few points of input from Matt, they finally settled on the following for the loyalty script

“You trust Matthew Murphy Implicitly.”

“You think of Matthew Murphy as a close friend.”

“You will help Matthew Murphy in any way that is within your capabilities and / or authority, if he requests it.”

“You will not reveal private or non-public information about Matthew Murphy to anyone, without his explicit permission or a legal requirement to do so.”

“You will not seek to harm Matthew Murphy in any way. If you know of some possible harm to him, you will act to prevent it, if it is within your ability to do so without taking undo risk. If you cannot prevent it, you will try to warn him by sending an email to timelord@utmail.net.”

Next Matt wanted to discuss the script for questioning someone. They pushed several ideas back and forth and finally came up with the following:

“You will remain where you are until you are dismissed by Matthew Murphy.”

“You will remain calm, you will do nothing to attract attention to yourself or Matthew Murphy.”

“You will not be upset by any question Matthew Murphy asks you.”

“You will not think any question asked by Matthew Murphy is inappropriate.”

“You will answer any question Matthew Murphy asks you with complete honesty, even if your subconscious mind has to supply the correct answer.”

And one final command, which would be optional depending on the circumstances.

“After Matthew Murphy dismisses you, you will forget the entire conversation, remembering only a vague conversation with an old friend trying to catch up on your life.”

Molly suggested working on the recruitment script next. She asked Matt about what he would be looking for. They went back and forth on a few items and came up with the following as a first draft, knowing it would need modifications if / when Matt decided to go forward with the slave trader idea.

“If you are a submissive woman and have fantasies about being mind controlled or becoming a slave, then obey the following commands. If not, ignore them.”

“At your earliest opportunity, take a nude digital photograph of yourself. Go out and buy a cheap digital camera and tripod if you don’t already have access to one.”

“Write an email to the following address timelord@utmail.net, including the following information:

“The name or names of anyone you are in a committed relationship with, along with a description of the nature of the relationship for each person.”

“The names of any person you love romantically, but are not in a committed relationship with.”

“If you have children, the names and ages of your children.”

“Descriptions of your biggest sexual fantasies, including the mind control fantasy or enslavement fantasy you most want to experience.”

“After sending the email, delete all copies of the photograph and the email that remain in your possession.”

“Finally, forget about taking the photograph or sending the email. You will remember only playing games on the computer for the time you were working on taking the photo and sending the email.”

Matt pulled out his cell phone. He checked the time. It was now around 1:30. They still had a little while before they needed to leave. He called for a break in their conversation. He went out of the apartment into the hall.

When Matt came back, they started discussing both enslavement scripts at the same time. They started referring to the reward based script as the carrot and the punishment based script as the stick.

When they were done, Matt reviewed the carrot script. It read as follows:

“You are a slave, a piece of property, an owned being.”

“You love and trust your owner completely.”

“You will never seek to harm your owner in any way.”

“You will feel a strong desire to obey any command from your owner.”

“Pleasing your owner, even in a non-sexual way, causes you to feel sexual pleasure / arousal. The degree of sexual arousal you feel will be directly proportional to how pleased you perceive your owner to be.”

“Thinking about ways to please your owner in the future will cause you to feel sexual arousal / pleasure.”

“Obeying your owner will cause you to feel sexual pleasure / arousal. The more difficult it was to obey, the greater the pleasure / arousal will be.”

“You will accept gracefully any punishment your owner decides you deserve.”

“If the thought of being mind controlled causes you to feel sexual arousal rather than distress, then you will be consciously aware that all of these things are the result of mind control.”
“Your owner is” with the remainder of this sentence to be filled in on a case by case basis.

“If your owner, and only your owner, says ‘I release you from the bonds of love’ to you, then you are released from all commands.”

Matt then reviewed the stick script which read as follows:

“You are a slave, a piece of property, an owned being.”

“You fear your owner but you also feel a strong lust for him.”

“You will not attempt to harm your owner through action or inaction in any way.”

“You will never attempt to escape from or avoid your owner in any way.”

“Disobeying any command from your owner, no matter how repulsive you think it is, will cause severe pain throughout your body and mental anxiety. The severity of the pain and anxiety will be proportional to the severity of the disobedience. The pain will continue until the disobedience stops and the anxiety will continue until your owner has declared you sufficiently punished.”

“If you feel embarrassed, humiliated or degraded, you will also feel sexual pleasure / arousal. The greater the degree to which you feel embarrassed, humiliated or degraded, the greater the feeling of sexual pleasure / arousal.”

“No matter how high your level of sexual arousal gets, it will not diminish until you have an orgasm.”

“No matter how aroused you become, you cannot achieve orgasm without permission from your owner.”

“You will not attempt to communicate by any means the control that your owner has over you to anyone, without your owner’s explicit permission.”

“Your owner is” with the remainder of this sentence to be filled in on a case by case basis.

“If your owner, and only your owner, says ‘you are released from all punishment’ to you, then you are released from all commands except that you will remain unable to communicate any information about having been a slave by any means to anyone without your former owner’s explicit permission.”

Matt smiled at Molly. He was pleased with the results of their discussion. He asked Molly, “Are you sure you want me to do this? This is your last chance to back out.”

Molly looked Matt in the eyes and said, “I am very sure I want you to do it. I have never been more sure of anything.” Molly blinked. Suddenly she was aware that she was a slave and that she belonged to her childhood friend Matthew Murphy. She was fully aware that this was the result of his mind control. Her arousal level spiked and she knew she was going to lose her mind if she didn’t get fucked soon. “Fuck me.” she said. “Please fuck me”.

Matt looked at Molly, his own eyes filled with lust and hunger. “We have a busy afternoon and evening ahead of us and we need to get going soon, but I suppose it wouldn’t be a bad idea to take the edge off for both of us.” he said. “Stand up, lift your dress up above your waist and bend over your desk.” he commanded her.

Molly complied as quickly as she was able to. Matt took a moment to admire her ass, then pulled her panties down. He took off his pants and underpants and kneeled in close to inspect her pussy. Her dark red pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a little triangle at the top of her pussy with her labia shaved clean. Her pussy was literally dripping and he could smell her arousal. He ran his tongue through her slit once, savoring the taste of her pussy. Then he stood up and plunged his cock into her. She was a tight fit, but she was lubricating so much that he bottomed out on the first stroke.

Molly squeaked as she felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix. She was completely filled and she was certain he had an inch or two to go before she had taken all of him. Matt pulled out and thrust back in. After just a few strokes he knew he couldn’t take more than another stroke. He leaned down and whispered “Good Girl” in her ear as he thrust into her for the final time and came. Molly started to orgasm as soon as his words registered. She was vocal in her orgasm, but not loud, making squeaky little “eeks” and her whole body convulsed.

Molly was in a fog and her whole body was limp following what was the best orgasm of her life. ‘I definitely made the right choice,’ she thought to herself as she waited for her legs to recover enough to support her weight.

Matt pulled up his shorts and Molly’s panties and waited for her to recover.

Molly stood up and kissed Matt on the cheek. “Thank you.” she said.

“You’re welcome.” Matt replied. “I do intend to destroy Professor Rohn, but she deserves something truly diabolical and slow. While you were searching the apartment for the changes I made, I called and made an appointment. We need to get going. Grab a notebook and a pen, we will discuss the professor’s fate on the way.” Matt waited for Molly to gather the supplies he told her to get, then he turned and led the way down to his car .9


Once they were in the car, Matt started it up and headed south. They talked as he drove, with Molly taking notes about what he wanted to do with Professor Rohn. Molly surmised from their direction that they were headed for Houston, but she couldn’t get any more information from Matt on where they were going. The drive took nearly two hours and by the time they reached their destination, Matt was very happy with the plan for his professor.

Finally they pulled up in front of a boutique type store named Sowter Clothing and Wardrobe Services. The name Sowter seemed familiar to Molly, but she couldn’t place it. The got out of the car and Matt led the way into the shop.

Inside the shop, Molly looked around. It looked like a fairly typical women’s clothing store. One of the shop’s workers approached and Matt said, “Let Lizzy know her 4:30 consultation is here.” Then Molly realized why the shop’s name seemed so familiar. Lizzy Sowter was a friend of Matt’s older sister Ruth. She had known that Lizzy’s mother owned a clothing shop, but she wondered what wardrobe services meant and why you would need a consultation appointment at a clothing store.

Lizzy came out from the back and greeted both of them. “Matt, Molly, it’s about time you two got together. Come on and follow me back to one of the consultation rooms.” Lizzy led them back into a hallway with a number of rooms. The shop was bigger then it looked at first. She led them to the first room and directed them to go in.

The room was about the size of a typical master bedroom, except there wasn’t a bed. There was however, a makeup table and mirror on one side with a full length mirror on the opposite wall. Several comfortable chairs were arranged in a semi-circle, with one more facing the rest, towards the back of the room. Lizzy directed them to sit in the chairs in the back. Matt stopped time and used the loyalty script on Lizzy. He was fairly sure she would respect their privacy, but he wanted certainty.

“So how much do you know about what we do?” Lizzy asked.

Matt answered before Molly could, “I know a little bit about it from talking to Ruth, but I am sure Molly knows even less. Since this is our first time as clients, go ahead and give us the full pitch.”

“OK.” Lizzy began, “The off the rack clothing store out front is actually a side line to our main business. Our primary business is doing make overs and what we refer to as wardrobe services. What that means is we consult with a client and design a wardrobe for that client. That may or may not involve custom outfits. We pride ourselves in being able to provide wardrobes to fit any style and budget the customer desires. From ultra high fashion, to soccer mom, to period wardrobes for historical re-enactments. We also provide outfits and wardrobes for a lot of the fetish sub-cultures, especially BDSM groups.” Molly was wide-eyed at that comment and squeaked a bit. Lizzy caught the reaction, but continued. “The consultation also includes instruction in applying makeup to go with the wardrobe, and hair styles that you can apply and maintain yourself with a little instruction. The client gets 45 minutes with the hair stylist and 45 minutes with a makeup artist and and as much time with the wardrobe consultant, which in your case would be me, as needed. The cost will depend on how complex a wardrobe you are looking for.”

Lizzy turned to Molly and asked, “From your reaction to my mentioning BDSM, I take it that this has some bearing on your relationship with Matt?” Molly was paralyzed with fear. This was someone she knew, not well, but still. She blushed and turned to Matt since she had no idea how to respond.

“Yes it does.” Matt said. “Molly has agreed to be my slave. However, this is new for both of us.”

“Well then Matt, what are you looking for in a wardrobe for Molly?” Lizzy asked.

“I want her wardrobe to be as revealing as possible, without putting her at risk of being arrested for indecent exposure. It should be all dresses and skirts. No pants or shorts. Most of it should be for everyday wear, but there should be a few outfits that make her status as a slave clear. We will need at least a couple of outfits for everyday wear today.” Matt said.

“And what about underwear?” Lizzy asked.

“She will need bras for support but those should be all shelf style. No panties and no pantyhose.” Matt replied.

“And what about shoes?” Lizzy asked.

Matt responded, “High heels only. Minimum of 4 inch heel, but 5 inch or higher is preferable.”

Lizzy asked, “Any preferences on materials or colors?”

“Not on colors, but I prefer natural materials, but no latex or rubber.” Matt answered.

“I will need to get measurement on Molly. I can do it over her clothes but if she’s nude I can get a better fit, particularly for the bras.”

“Molly remove your dress and panties. You can throw them in the waste basket over by the makeup table.” Matt commanded.

Molly blushed, but did as he commanded. When she was standing there in just her stockings and heels, Lizzy came over and took her measurements and noted them down, 37D 25 38. When Lizzy was finished, she indicated that she would send in the hairstylist first and then the makeup artist, while she was putting together the wardrobe plan and then left the room.

Another woman entered the room with a case of equipment. She introduced herself as the hairstylist. She showed no reaction to Molly’s state of undress and turned directly to Matt and asked if he had any specific ideas on how he wanted her hair done. Matt indicated that he wanted something sexy but did not have a specific preference. The stylist showed him several options and they settled on a half up style.

The stylist proceeded to show Molly how to put her hair up in the selected style. After around 15 minutes Molly had it down pat and the stylist again turned to Matt and asked if he had any preference for pubic hair styles. Matt indicated that he found landing strips to be the sexiest. The stylist asked if he had a preference for shaved vs waxed. Matt asked what the difference was. The stylist explained that waxing was more difficult to do and could be very painful, but left no stubble and lasted longer before needed to be redone. Matt said in that case, definitely waxing.

The stylist reached into her case and pulled out some home waxing supplies. She explained where Molly could get the supplies and then started showing Molly how to wax herself to form a landing strip. When she was finished, the stylist packed up her supplies and left.

A few minutes after the hairstylist left, another woman came in with a professional makeup case. She introduced herself as the makeup artist and, ignoring Molly, asked Matt how he wanted her makeup done. Matt said that he didn’t like heavy makeup; it should be kept light, but geared towards sex appeal.

The makeup artist started working with Molly, giving her tips on what types of makeup and what colors would look best on her. She showed Molly how to apply the makeup to achieve maximal effect, while using the minimum amount of makeup. When they were done, Molly sat there looking in the mirror with wide eyes. Between the makeup and the hair style, she looked positively gorgeous. Matt leaned in over her shoulder and whispered in her ear, “I knew there was a gorgeous woman in there somewhere.”

Matt led her back over by the comfortable chairs, where he sat down and pulled Molly down onto his lap. He proceeded to tease her with his mouth and fingers. Bringing her to the edge of orgasm, but not letting her go over the edge.

Lizzy finally came back into the room with a couple of assistants. Molly wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or disappointed as Matt stopped playing with her. Lizzy was carrying a couple of small cases and the assistants were pulling a rolling clothing rack. The rack had five outfits on it, each arranged together on the rack with some space in-between. There was a shelf on the bottom of the rack and there was a pair of high heeled shoes sitting on the shelf below each outfit.

There was a aqua blue sun dress, similar to the one she was wearing when they came in, except the hemline was much higher and the neckline much lower. There was a blue bra to go with it, but the cups looked way too small. The shoes with this outfit were sandal style with a stiletto heel, also in a light blue.

The next outfit was a white tee-shirt with the Texas A&M logo and a maroon mini skirt. The bra looked just like the first outfit, but it was maroon instead of blue. The shoes were made like sneakers, but were as tall as a low boot. They looked like they had a high wedge heel. Molly stared at that pair of shoes for a moment. She hadn’t realized anything like it existed.

The third outfit was a green baby doll dress in a mid-thigh length. It had a green bra and black pumps.

The fourth outfit was a blouse and skirt combo. The blouse was sheer peach silk and the skirt, which was a micro mini, was a pale pink. This outfit had black Mary Jane shoes with a chunky heel, similar to the ones she was wearing, but the heel looked just a bit higher.

The final outfit was all leather. It consisted of a leather bustier and leather mini skirt. The bustier had a zipper front and narrow straps. The cups of the bustier also had what looked like a line of metal rivets on each of the cups. The line of rivets went from one corner of each cup to the other, dipping down to the lower third of the cup in the middle. The skirt was a tight fitting micro mini, with side zippers. There was no bra with this outfit. The shoes with this outfit were leather pumps, with ankle straps and stiletto heels. There were little brass padlocks where the buckles should be on the ankle straps.

Lizzy approached Matt and Molly and first gave them the two small cases, explaining that one was a makeup kit and the other had hair care and styling supplies. Both kits were set up for the specific style that had been selected for Molly. Then she asked them both to come over by the full length mirror so Molly could try on the outfits to make sure they fit.

Lizzy started with the first outfit and first had Molly try the bra on. Molly realized why the cups seemed so small. It was just supporting the underside of her breasts. The cups didn’t even reach the bottom of her areolas. Lizzy explained that this was a shelf style bra and that that style of bra provided support, without covering the important bits. Molly realized that the bras with the other outfits were all shelf style bras. Molly slipped the dress over her head. The neckline of the blue sun dress was so low that it barely covered her areolas. Finally, Molly slipped off the shoes that she came in with and tried on the shoes that went with the outfit. They were a little awkward at first as the heels were higher than anything she had worn before and she didn’t wear narrow heels often. With the shoes on, she modeled the dress for Matt and he took her over so she was facing the full length mirror.

Molly’s jaw dropped. The combined effect of the outfit, hair style and makeup was just stunning. She barely recognized herself. The dress showed off her figure and her legs wonderfully. She blushed. She looked stunning, but she wasn’t used to dressing this way.

The tee-shirt and skirt outfit was next. The white cotton tee-shirt was a snug fit, clinging tightly to the shape of her breasts, without being uncomfortable. The dark bra showed clearly through the white tee-shirt. The logo was placed high enough on the shirt that the widest part was above her nipples; and her areolas and nipples, like the bra, showed as dark spots beneath the white cotton. The skirt was incredibly short, Molly wouldn’t be able to bend over or sit down without it being obvious that she wasn’t wearing panties. The booty style sneakers did indeed have a wedge heel; and while the heel was a little higher than she was used to, they were surprisingly comfortable.

As she tried on the next two outfits, Molly continued to be stunned at the reflection she saw in the mirror.

Finally they were down to the leather outfit. After Molly was wearing the full outfit, Lizzy locked the ankle straps and handed the keys to Matt, who pocketed them. Then Lizzy turned Molly around to face Matt and explained that what Molly had thought were rivets were actually snaps. The top part of the cups were removable, leaving the bustier with just a shelf style support for her breasts. That made Matt grin in a way that made Molly shiver, but she wasn’t sure if it was lust, anticipation or fear.

Matt turned to Lizzy. “This is a wonderful start. Molly will wear the leather outfit but have the rest packed up, we’ll take it all. How soon can you have a complete wardrobe available?”

Without being told, the assistants started packing the rest of the outfits into boxes, along with the shoes that Molly had been wearing originally and the boxes were put in bags. “We should be able to have a full wardrobe outfitted and delivered within two weeks. Here is the bill. There is two thousand due now, which includes the cost of the outfits you are taking with you, the makeup and hair styling kits, consulting fees and a deposit on the full wardrobe.”

Molly went back by the chairs and grabbed her purse. She pulled out the American Express card linked to her trust fund and handed it to Lizzy. By the time Molly had signed the charge slip, everything was ready to go. Lizzy and her assistants helped them carry everything out to Matt’s car and he loaded it up in his trunk. Then they were off.


After leaving the clothing boutique, Matt drove to an industrial park and stopped in front of a nondescript three story industrial building with no exterior markings or windows. Matt turned to Molly and explained, “This place is a BDSM oriented sex shop. The owner is an old military buddy of our fathers. You might remember him from when we were kids, Sgt Ben Scott.”

“Yea, I remember him. He was great with all the kids, we all called him Uncle Ben.” Molly said.

“Yes, well,” Matt began, “apparently he was deep into the whole BDSM thing in a serious way, even back then. When he got out of the military, he joined our dads here and started this shop. Originally he tried to run it fairly openly, but some politician got a bug up his ass about it and it pushed him underground. My dad actually brought me here once and Ben didn’t bat an eye over having an under-age kid in the shop.”

Matt continued, “We are here for several reasons. We need a few things for your enslavement. I want to talk to Ben about your business ideas for using my powers, as he has a lot of contacts in the BDSM sub-cultures. As an added bonus I am going to be able to use this stop to further your humiliation. Take the cups off of your bustier and leave them in the car. Stay close to me, this can be a rough area.

They got out of the car and started walking towards the building. Matt heard Molly scream and turned to see that a large young black man had grabbed Molly by the arm. He had his back to Matt and was attempting to drag Molly away. Matt slammed both of his fists down on the back of the guy’s neck. The guy dropped to one knee, releasing Molly in the process. “I hope you didn’t think you could take my woman without a fight.” Matt said.

The guy got up, turned towards Matt and and yelled, “I’m gonna kill you motherfucker.” He took a swing at Matt with his left fist and reached for a knife stuck in the back of his belt with his right hand. Matt watched as the fist came at him, seemingly in slow motion. He dodged the blow easily. When he spotted the knife coming at him in the guys right hand, Matt realized the guy and everything else was moving in slow motion. His power had kicked in when he was attacked.

Moving as fast as he could, he swept the guys legs out from under him, grabbed his right arm at the wrist and pulled it around behind him, and then drove him face first into a car’s hood. The guy flopped down unconscious and time returned to normal as the threat vanished. Molly came up behind Matt and whispered, “What the hell was that?”

“later.” Matt answered her. “We have company.” There were two guys approaching from the building. They looked like security.

“Are you people OK?” The lead security guy asked.

“Yes, we are fine. This guy is going to need an ambulance though.” Matt said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.