The Member - Cover

The Member

by Marduk

Copyright© 2012 by Marduk

Fiction Sex Story: A lonely and shy woman has joined a bowling club and a member is asked to visit her, to give a more personal touch. The committee member does and she informs him she did receive the social invites but has nothing to wear or transport. The committee members says he will take her and asks her to try on her dress. He views her naked. At the social he invites her out and there they fuck. He drives her home, playing with her cunt while she strokes him. Home she sucks him, he then fucks her bum.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

A story can start in a variety of ways, this one started with a phone call from the secretary of the local bowling club. The phone rang just a Bill was about to return to his workroom; he picked up the receiver. 'Bill Williams', he said. There was a click on the other end till a familiar voice came through. 'Bill it is Albert I was wondering if you would drop in and visit a new member that recently signed up. I could telephone, but a visit from a committee member would, I think be more appreciated as the woman is a bit shy. She lives in one of the old commission house, they have been refurnished and it is close to you", he concluded.

"What is the woman's name and what street is it?" Bill replied. "I know where the commission houses are but they took up an entire block".

'She is in Barker Street, number 26 and her name is Sue Brownley".

"Ok!' Bill replied. "I could drop in after I finish what I'm doing sometime this afternoon", he concluded and then hung up.

It was after three thirty when he arrived at the address. Despite the houses being 'housing commission', they were well maintained so the occupants must have been a more 'upper class' than what generally lived in these government houses. He knocked and waited for a few minutes before he heard the lock turn and the door open slightly, held closed by the security chain. "Yes!" came a timid voice.

"Miss Sue Brownley?" Bill asked. "I'm Bill Turner, I am on the bowling committee that I believed you just joined and the secretary asked me to drop in and see if you received the information brochures that were to be sent. He could have rung but as I live close by he thought a visit from a committee member would be more appropriate", he concluded.

The chain was removed and the door opened and he was invited in by one of the most unattractive women he had encountered, however, once inside he shifted his opinion to the area he judged women, their tits and this woman excelled in that area and to add cream to the cake, she was braless and they wobbled and bounced and before the visit was over her nipples were hard and erect, not that he did anything to encourage it, unless being friendly to a woman who by the appearance of her home was very Spartan and lonely, caused her to come on heat.

They chattered and 'yes she had received the brochures' and 'yes she would like to go to the coming social the following evening, but she had no vehicle and also she didn't have any thing suitable for a social event, she could accommodate just the bowls night, but not a social' Bill smiled and offered to take her, for as he said he lived close by and then asked her to put on her best and let him judge her wardrobe. Her face lit up as though he was the first individual to give her any encouragement and in seconds was fumbling in her bedroom, not realising that the position of the bedside mirror revealed her entirely.

Her tits fell free and were almost a blur as she fumbled with her attire, she wore no panties and the great forest of unruly hair at her groin made him begin to harden and then her bum was magnificent, something that any bloke who fancied fucking a woman's bum would have given a tick of approval. Finally she came out, her dress wasn't something from the leading female dress stores, but it was clean and attractive, he told her so and that lead to a flurry of other dresses till he told her that such and such a one was very nice and really showed off her womanly highlights, she giggled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.