Jan
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dan is a middle-aged divorced engineer living in an apartment complex. There's a young teen who's recently moved in. She's living with her grandmother and things are in a turmoil in her head, if not her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dan's turn:

I really did sleep it off, the blowjob my new wife gave me. She knows and I know that it's a crude term. Her laughter, her obvious enthusiasm, worked together for a truly memorable experience. I was almost immobilized after her eager mouth drained me. She scooted up in the bed, kissed me on the cheek. I started to turn to her.

"No. Take a little nap. I got to make you a sammich!"

"I was kidding."

"I'm not. It's symbolic. Gotta do it."

A little while later I awoke to gentle kisses and the alluring odor of cooked bacon. "Come on. I made BLTs. We need to eat before they get soggy."

A good BLT is a weakness. I know a few eateries where a good one can be had. I never had one home-made, and I am happy to report that this sixteen year old strawberry blonde did it right.

"You're smiling."

"Best damn sammich I've ever had," I said. I was being honest. Her smile was sweet, self-satisfied.

"I'm glad you like it. I CAN cook a little. I need to learn more." Giggle. "Cooking, I mean..."

"You're..." I started.

"Curious? Excited? Hungry? Lusting?" she smiled, eyes laughing.

"All those. And I love it!"

"I love YOU," she squeaked. "I do. Every day, more and more."

"I know how you feel. You're my life now."

We finished our meal, got in each others' way straightening the kitchen, stripped the bed, put on clean sheets.

"We might be wise to get a couple more sets of sheets," I said.

She's got this look sometimes, past a smile, eyes twinkle, sparkle, her nose, already cutely upturned, wrinkles. There it is. "We're kind of messy."

"Uh, well, in the middle of all that, I have my mind focused on something other than the care of bed linens."

She leaned into me. "Gosh, I know..." as she twisted around to face me. I wrapped her in my arms.

"Am I your possession, now?"

"Yes."

"I wanna be. Do you mind being MY possession?"

"The way I want to be," I said.

Little girl voice. "Tell me you'll love me forever."

We've had this talk. She knows. "You will be my love forever. You started being my love before I knew you. I knew I was made to love you, I just never thought I would find you."

She pushed me back out of the kitchen into the living room. The back of my legs hit the sofa, so I collapsed backward. Got smothered with eager Jan.

Summer progressed per the established format, hot, cloyingly humid, made bearable by our almost daily trips to the pool where this all started.

Jan's summer job with her grandmother went, in Leona's words, 'better than expected', as Leona had told me privately.


"You're good for her, Daniel," Leona stated. "Jan was never flighty, not in that normal teen way, but she seems much more self-assured. I never thought her stupid, but she shows a much better use of her intelligence. Uh, she's changed for the better, and now that I think back, it all started when you started paying attention to her."

"I'm glad it works out," I replied. "I had no idea of how we were going to handle summer vacation for her. I do have to work."

"She thinks she does, too, Dan. Wants to contribute to her household."

"Sometimes I think she's mature past her years."

"Her mom was on welfare most of her life," Leona said. "Jan didn't want to be like her mom, not concerning relationships, not concerning her household." Leona continued. "That's not the only reason I called, Dan."

"No?"

"Yes. My manager wants to help her through college if she works next summer with us. She thinks that Jan is a good prospect for further education."

"Leona, you saw her final report card. She had straight As that last six weeks. She's NOT stupid. College, if she wants it, we've talked. Married or not, I'd put her through..."

"Well, Dan, you're not the only one."

"I wouldn't suspect that I would be," I said. "I expected the school people to recognize the change pretty soon into the new session."


The new session did indeed start at the end of August.

"Of course I'm wearing my wedding band," she said. "Why on earth wouldn't I?"

"You're going to be in school. Lots of crap can come your way."

"Like the crap you endured at work?"

The company puts together a summer feed. Naturally I attended with my little bride.

You can imagine some of the heads swiveling. I know a lot of my older co-workers who have daughters Jan's age. I introduced her as my wife, she stayed at my side, joining in conversations, smiling dutifully at introductions, laughing at jokes.

The next Monday at work, I was subjected to an avalanche of questions and comments ranging from "Seriously! Sixteen?" to "Is she pregnant?" to "You old DOG!"

And a few "She's quite sweet-looking."

I sent her off to school with a sheaf of documentation as to her new marital status. Seeing her dressed for school in the morning before I headed out to the plant, well, it kind of made me pull up short, thinking that here she was, looking like a conservatively dressed high school student. Seventeen now. High school student. My wife.

All during the day I kept trying to imagine her day. Mine? A couple of questions along the lines of "Your wife's starting school today?"

"Yep! Junior class." I have to be careful. Some of the queries come from people who think in the basest of terms, some not, so I have to be careful not to look like I drive around in a windowless van with a stained mattress in the back.

She gets out of school before I get out of work, and she's driving HER little car, a perfectly economical and reliable Japanese sub-compact. When I pull into the parking lot, her car's there.

I make my way to our apartment, open the door, get wrapped up in a seriously kissing young lady.

"This could mean any of several things, baby," I said between kisses.

"Means I WANT my Dan!" More kisses. I'm not complaining, mind you.

"That bad?"

"No." Kiss. "Just high school. Same people. Same drama. Same crap." Kiss.

"Questions about your ring?"

"Uh-huh." Kiss.

"Questions?"

"Yeah. 'You pregnant?' 'You already had the baby?' 'You get an abortion?' Like that's the only reason people get married. And I know bunches of each of those that DIDN'T get married."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." Kiss. "Better than okay. Got my Dan."

"Classes?" I gasped between kisses.

"Books over there in my backpack. I'm really not in an academic mood right now." She emphasized that statement with a hand on my erection. "Do you really propose that we talk about books right now?"

"No," I hissed. "I think you need a couple of good orgasms."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.